Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) (61658 Views)

Massive Infrastructural Development Ongoing In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Massive Rally Ongoing In Makurdi Benue For Buhari. Pics / Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by tobiasbeecher: 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2018
omenkaLives:
Just look at yourselves.

When things escalate and the looting begins, D.O Brothers, Nobis, Togos, and O. G Winners would be first hit by the hoodlums.

I just feel sorry for you lot.

You've started wąnking over this. When it comes your turn you'd want everyone to sympathise with you.

Make una continue.
Mr man just shut up, you're just a pesky nuisance. Talking as if you sympathized with them when the murderous Nigerian army killed many unarmed Biafran activists. You were here gloating about their loss and spreading hate innuendoes in your characteristic manner. You're just a disgrace!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by lastmaster(m): 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
frankyychiji:
Why are you not insulting Igbos today? It's like reality is gradually dawning on you. embarassed
The idiot is running to the east

5 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2018
frankyychiji:
Who is this hungry mosquito?

lemme suck ur brains out wink,,its not active anyways

1 Like

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by InfiniteLoopx: 3:55pm On Jan 13, 2018
omenkaLives:
Heard this from nearly every ipob on the forum.

ALL of you are my fans and can hardly make any sense out of your lives without me. cheesy
Dude, you are dame popular even here in PH. But you do need to wind down your support for this bigot of a president we have now.
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by doublewisdom: 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2018
Jflex07:
Once I succeed in tracing you.. I will strangle you alive.. you deserve death
Please o, don't kill him, Omenka despite his very bad character na my Waffi broda.
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by sharpsecret: 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2018
omenkaLives:
Such massive load of decomposing trash coming from someone I didn't even know existed until he mentioned me.

Lord knows I'd never read that trash even at gun point.

Go and end your own misery if my comment hurts your life so much.

Nonsense.
u are so hurt to ur marrow..am so sori 4 the pains dat post cost u

2 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Emmyson99(m): 3:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
Police and soldiers are every where now especially in wadata . I am praying for peace to Reign In benue state and to all over Nigeria. Still we should defend ourselves anytime the thing want to go out of hand.
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by pawesome(m): 3:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
Houseofglam7:

Keep calm and free me.
I’m not in Guantanamo Bay with you.
Guantanamo...My Naija been compared to Guantanamo

2 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by fajob: 4:01pm On Jan 13, 2018
God will take control

lets talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

call:08094542680

www.jolagict.com

we are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Nogen: 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2018
OmenkaLives, why are you going to the East? Please move up North where your fellow brothers are. I have watched you closely on Nairaland and I know you are a demented soul! Anupama!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by nwanza1: 4:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
omenkaLives:
You people should go roll out the Red Carpet!

Your leader, OmenkaLives, is coming to town!

Gather all the youths, it is going to be a busy day. I just might appoint you the bagman for the occasion, with a little luck. grin
guys are really keeping you busy here
enjoy your day
by the side watching grin
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by amazon14: 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2018
frankyychiji:
Why are you not insulting Igbos today? It's like reality is gradually dawning on you. embarassed

My dear can u imagine? And he is running to east
Ukwu gbajikwa ya ebe anwa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by baralatie(m): 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2018
hope this does enter into overspill like 2000,2001,2002
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by donogaga(m): 5:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
The meat business is a very serious business.

I have been to abattoirs and the craze for meat is real...Also during this Christmas holiday, several people gifted there fans and followers with cows.

In some traditions a meal without meat is considered an insult and in fact as part of training most children are taught to finish their food before their meat.

The suya business is a multi-million Naira business, which now has dried variants in shops, sharwama also has a beef variant.

The truth is that most people cannot do without meat and it is a multi-billion Naira industry.

Curiously, the main source of meat in this nation are nomads. Unfortunately, this business and traditional model has caused a lot of problems and a lot of people have been killed in the process.

Ban them, stop them from coming to your state... Businessmen and women will go to states where they are allowed to roam.. Buy cows and sell it at exorbitant prices to butchers who will increase the price of meat...

Now to the meat of the matter...

I would expect State governments to cash into this business.

Imagine let's say the Delta State government acquires hectares of lands in rural areas, and they also acquire exotic grasses and breeds of cattle.

Imagine them having several ranches, and having milk producing breeds.

Imagine my state, supplying grasses to all parts of the country.

Imagine if my state government, decides to be greedy with the "Canda" and decides to open a leather factory and rather than sell the leather decide to go into shoe, sandals, belt, bag and even cloth production.

Imagine if we used the hooves and horns rich in keratin for developing our line of hair care products...

Imagine what their waste products would be used for, imagine us being ahead in the biogas industry.

Imagine my state running, other cattle rearers out of business and then putting laws to tax other rearers.

Imagine how many people will be employed and the revenue that will be accrued to the state.

Imagine the development that would come to those rural areas.

Just imagine people that would be gainfully employed, just imagine the cycle of wealth.

In another news,

One reason the fulani herdsmen have not evolved, is that is virtually no competition in this sector.

One reason perhaps, may be that a lot of Ogas on the top may actually be owners of this multi-billion Naira industry and will do everything to protect their business.

Beyond the politics, rhetoric and crocodile tears let one state or even wealthy individual pick up this challenge and build a model of prosperity for her people.

Again what do I know?

#HearWord

3 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by alexmakaay(m): 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:

is better than no move.

you don't know how happy I am, just because of your reply.
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by ArodeTsolaye: 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2018
AfonjaSlayer:
Running to the east

War never start you're already running to the east, the monster you voted is killing your people and all you can do is to run.

Kikikiki, most internet "warriors" like the creature you quoted are lily-livered imbeciles that will poo in their panties when confronted with the consequences of their online actions physically. You should have known that. grin

3 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by potterdon: 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
NonsoWow:
Nnamdi Kanu is a depraved abscondee. His philosophy of biafra is lunacy with no holds.
what is ur own stupid philosophy of Nigeria gotten us expect from poverty and death grin
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by bbyby01: 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2018
omenkaLives:
Passed around Wurukum going to GTB this morning. Everything was calm and peaceful. Now getting reports Wurukum and Wadata have been shut down.

Saw that the Suya stand at Symbols was burnt down two nights ago. Those guys have been around for eons! Reprisals against innocent people is surely not the solution to our problems.

Those who terrorise us are in the villages. What sense is there disturbing the peace in the capital?

Supposed to be on my way out of town.. Now I can't. Might bypass Wurukum axis and take Abu King Shuluwa. Going to the East.

Pretty sure this would be brought under control before dawn.
That Alhaji Garba mai soyya who sells cow preek too?
Too bad.
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by ArodeTsolaye: 5:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
How is that no Benuean ever come out to condemn that scared rat that is running to the East for safety even as he continues to insult the same East for years herein on NL?

I don't pity Benueans to be frank.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by ArodeTsolaye: 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2018
IAmSkinny:

Dude, you are out of mind. The same Benue people you term "hungry and vision less" is the same people you stylishly trying into your Biafran hog wash, all in one comment. Did you realise that the same Hausa-Fulani collusion has been kicking your silly Igbo ass since way back and up till now? Did the herdsmen not attack Enugu last year? What did your "fasting" Governor do? The same Hausa-Fulani villains silenced Kanu and what you gonna do boy?
Benue peeps ain't hungry, no one begged you for a dime and stop posting rubbish about Benue state Olilah, Obakpo. I have a thing against the Hausa-Fulani collusion but comments like this makes me sick!

How come you maintain silence when your fellow benue guy insults the same East he is running to for safety and when we hit you, you quickly emerge from the blues.
Nobody is begging anyone to be Biafran. We are not zoogerians who do unity by force. You guys don't deserve any pity.

3 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by IAmSkinny: 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
ArodeTsolaye:

How come you maintain silence when your fellow benue guy insults the same East he is running to for safety and when we hit you, you quickly emerge from the blues.
Nobody is begging anyone to be Biafran. We are not zoogerians who do unity by force. You guys don't deserve any pity.

Talk about pity. The same pity you have been looking for since the civil war till date.
Any other thing you posted is trash and sadly, I don't do trash.
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by adamsumale(m): 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2018
Curfew in Makurdi: 6pm to 6pm till further notice. As declared by the Governor some minutes ago. God help us.
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2018
omenkaLives:
This same Wadata where our dearest fine BSU girls converge on Saturday mornings like this to bend down and fight and select, while the Hausa merchants simply look on and collect their monies.

Some select, wash same, and go sell them as brand new. Now, these men have suddenly become those we vent our anger on!

How are these people the ones killing our brothers?

This is totally not right.

If the suya sellers and cloth merchants are Fulani, they deserve every violence meted on them. Every Fulani man directly or indirectly supports the murderous activities of the herdsmen. It's time they are shown that they don't have the monopoly of violence.

4 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by ArodeTsolaye: 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2018
IAmSkinny:

Talk about pity. The same pity you have been looking for since the civil war till date.
Any other thing you posted is trash and sadly, I don't do trash.

We are not as pitiable as you and we both know Igbos don't beg for love and pity. We bounced back and built our personal and collective economies with vengeance to the awe of your kinds. We lost millions but we are still tops.

You people are just cannon-fodders, God put in your geographic location as human shields against invading fula marauders to protect the East. You are just fulfilling a natural law.

I'm not good at sugar-coating issues since you'll not call your that brother- asshole-in-arms that shamelessly bears an Igbo name to order. That's how I see it. grin
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
seunmsg:

If the suya sellers and cloth merchants are Fulani, they deserve every violence meted on them. Every Fulani man directly or indirectly supports the murderous activities of the herdsmen. It's time they are shown that they don't have the monopoly of violence.
They are not Fulanis! They are Hausas!

That is why the action at Symbols and Wadata makes no sense.

You can HARDLY find any Fulani man RESIDENT in Makurdi. I've spent over 20 years in Makurdi, the only Fulanis I've seen are those moving their cattle across the state in trucks or through grazing fields.

Ask anyone resident in the town to counter this and see if they can.
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by IAmSkinny: 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2018
ArodeTsolaye:

We are not as pitiable as you and we both know Igbos don't beg for love and pity. We bounced back and built our personal and collective economies with vengeance to the awe of your kinds. We lost millions but we are still tops.

You people are just cannon-fodders, God put in your geographic location as human shields against invading fula marauders to protect the East. You are just fulfilling a natural law.

I'm not good at sugar-coating issues since you'll not call your that brother- asshole-in-arms that shamelessly bears an Igbo name to order. That's how I see it. grin

I have no business with him and that's a fact. Remember he is entitled to his opinion. We ain't shield for the record. Remember how the Tivs halted the marauding army of P*ssy Dan Fodio? That should tell you something. It is not my fault the senseless and present government of Benue state chose to align itself with the North which we have nothing in common with.
I remember when those silly herdsmen tired rubbish in my hometown ghon ghon 3 years ago, the youths showed them pepper along with the silly ruler who was siding them. Those bloody killers don't stand a chance if we are armed unlike your coward folks in the east who will end up fasting and praying.
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by enemybulldozer(m): 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
omenkaLives:
Passed around Wurukum going to GTB this morning. Everything was calm and peaceful. Now getting reports Wurukum and Wadata have been shut down.

Saw that the Suya stand at Symbols was burnt down two nights ago. Those guys have been around for eons! Reprisals against innocent people is surely not the solution to our problems.

Those who terrorise us are in the villages. What sense is there disturbing the peace in the capital?

Supposed to be on my way out of town.. Now I can't. Might bypass Wurukum axis and take Abu King Shuluwa. Going to the East.

Pretty sure this would be brought under control before dawn.
You were among the goons that cheered the python dancers last year when they( python dancers) were killing our young men. and now you want to come to the East just to hide your dirty ass??
God forbid!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by abuhjo: 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2018
This is Omenka 's state o...
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Sprumbabafather: 6:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
omenkaLives:

You can HARDLY find any Fulani man RESIDENT in Makurdi. I've spent over 20 years in Makurdi, the only Fulanis I've seen are those moving their cattle across the state in trucks or through grazing fields.

meaning that your illiterate brothers are killing innocent hausa men?

1 Like

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Joeiordye: 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2018
omenkaLives:
This same Wadata where our dearest fine BSU girls converge on Saturday mornings like this to bend down and fight and select, while the Hausa merchants simply look on and collect their monies.

Some select, wash same, and go sell them as brand new. Now, these men have suddenly become those we vent our anger on!

How are these people the ones killing our brothers?

This is totally not right.
You must be very stupid! Where were you at the time these events were taking place?
The Hausa men and boys that were demanding the police open their station so they can enter and kill us are those you open your stinking mouth to defend here. I pray you find your self in a similar situation soonest.

1 Like

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by peterphd(m): 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
omenkaLives:

This I can confirm to be true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2018
imhotep:

So he can be shouting "sai baba" in the cassava farm grin
Yelsoo! Sarrki will be our servant but will earn his wages.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos / The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari / #RiversRerun: Betty Apiafi Emerges Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.