Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) (42250 Views)

Checkout The Snake I Killed This Morning (pics) / The Snake I Killed In My House This Morning / Big Snake (viper) Killed In My Area This Morning (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) by DMerciful(m): 2:19pm On Jan 13, 2018
Shouldn't have killed it. Some Africans are just backwards undecided

1 Like

Re: Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) by LZAA: 2:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
benjichuks:
I stay in a 3 bedroom apartment somewhere in the east, the ceiling in the parlour/living room has a small broken part.
Came to the dinning to pick my tab and saw this big owl, na JESUS! first comot for my mouth.
Luckily for me I had previously closed all the glass louvres on the window, so it could not get out.
With the help of a big stick... Finally killed it,
no u killed ds owl for no good reason
jesus why do ppl believe ds crap dat owls and vultures are evil ffs
weird yes evil no
i can undastand killing snakes and civets and monitor lizards cuz sme ppl like d meat
but an owl?
smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) by Joefirst(m): 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
internationalman:
Why kill a harmless animal?

is like you haven't being to Nigeria before...

we kill things like this with stick, slippers, fire, anointing, psalm23...
Re: Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) by osacoin(m): 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
No comment
Re: Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) by 12345baba(m): 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2018
E for come give u bj
Re: Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) by 8stargeneral: 2:23pm On Jan 13, 2018
Meat don ready,who go eat d eyez shocked
Re: Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) by ofonkind: 2:23pm On Jan 13, 2018
madridguy:
I guess the owl flew in to test your gallantry as a man.
Meanwhile, how far about the babe holding the bird tongue Can I throw her long pass in Steven Gerard style grin

Can't you see, it's a lady that killed the owl?
Re: Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 13, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Wow!

The binis call that creature "suhusuhu".

It is the commonest creature the witches in Bini transform into, likewise those in other parts of Nigeria.

I salute your courage for killing it and holding it like a trophy for paparazzi.

Congratulations, you just killed a witch in your family.

#witchslayer.

You call one of the most wonderful creatures in the world a witch? Instead of watching rubbish nollywood and telemundo, try watching nat. geo. wild. It will go a long way to help your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) by reality17(m): 2:24pm On Jan 13, 2018
You av finally killed a member of ur village ppl. 6more to go
Re: Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) by ofonkind: 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2018
benjichuks:
I stay in a 3 bedroom apartment somewhere in the east, the ceiling in the parlour/living room has a small broken part.
Came to the dinning to pick my tab and saw this big owl, na JESUS! first comot for my mouth.
Luckily for me I had previously closed all the glass louvres on the window, so it could not get out.

Prepare and eat and tell us how it taste
Re: Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) by BRATISLAVA: 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2018
benjichuks:

That is a barn owl. I don't know why you guys are cradling its corpse, though.

It's a beautiful bird.

1 Like

Re: Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) by Dboy55(m): 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Wow!

It is the commonest creature the witches in Bini transform into, likewise those in other parts of Nigeria
Thunder fire you there
Must you mention benin
When you comment.

I salute your courage for killing it and holding it like a trophy for paparazzi.

#witchslayer.

Re: Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 13, 2018
Chisos! this woman na superman o!
even me wey be man 'll take to my heels!
Re: Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2018
benjichuks:

Luckily?
How the fucckk is it "lucky"? What would it have cost you to drive the bird out of the house instead of killing it. In civilized places, raptors (eagles, hawks, falcons, owls etc) are treated with respect and awe and killing them can attract jail time.
Why are people in this country so uncultured? This is not a matter of trying to be like "oyinbo". This is about Africans learning to appreciate their and conserve their environment instead of simply breeding and overpopulating and soiling and destroying everywhere like rats. Why do people gain perverse joy in killing animals that you should live in harmony with?

2 Likes

Re: Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) by Threebear(m): 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2018
BanDonTayaMe:
Why did you kill it? Don’t tell you you’re going to eat it
Reported .
Re: Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) by toyoC1(f): 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
chicken tonight
Re: Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
KushyKush:
Have you tried calling the old Aunty in your village?

Call her, check if she's still alive.
pastors have totally brainwashed you
Re: Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
BRATISLAVA:

That is a barn owl. I don't know why you guys are cradling its corpse, though.

It's a beautiful bird. All owls are beautiful.

Exactly. Barn owls are beautiful birds. They have a wide range spread across continents and they often live in house roofs. It probably flopped down from the roof of this guy's house and instead of opening his door and windows and driving it out, he was thanking god that luckily, everywhere was closed so that he could smash it. It's difficult to understand. How are we ever gonna advance out of this barbaric state?

4 Likes

Re: Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) by Benekruku(m): 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Wow!

It is the commonest creature the witches in Bini transform into, likewise those in other parts of Nigeria.

#witchslayer.

SMH....

You must have spent valuable years of your life in the village to have such mentality.

1 Like

Re: Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) by madridguy(m): 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2018
You might be right but the moniker shows Male tongue

Divay22:

Is like, op Issa girl o grin grin grin grin
Abi na my eyes
Re: Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) by Baroba(m): 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2018
[quote author=UbanmeUdie post=64157516] shocked

Wow!

#witchslayer.

I hope you don't believe that nonsense, these are Barn owls, the can be found living in houses with broken ceilings; you hear them hissing during the night.. We had lots of them in my dorm during my secondary school days, nobody died or turned into a witch..The guy just killed a harmless bird.

1 Like

Re: Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) by Baroba(m): 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Exactly. Barn owls are beautiful birds. They have a wide range spread across continents and they often live in house roofs. It probably flopped down from the roof of this guy's house and instead of opening his door and windows and driving it out, he was thanking god that luckily, everywhere was closed so that he could smash it. It's difficult to understand. How are we ever gonna advance out of this barbaric state?

God bless you bro, it's always kill kill kill in this country..I tire.

1 Like

Re: Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) by yanshDoctor: 3:05pm On Jan 13, 2018
i cant really tell. but witches do make use of this bed.
Re: Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) by makky555(f): 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2018
BanDonTayaMe:
Why did you kill it? Don’t tell you you’re going to eat it

You're wicked grin.

But I like et like dah..this picture just made my coming week
Re: Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) by makky555(f): 3:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
yanshDoctor:
i cant really tell. but witches do make use of this bed.

No sir they make use of this mattress

1 Like

Re: Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) by Ofemmanu1: 3:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
jerryunit48:
Village people o
Na dem.
Re: Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) by yanshDoctor: 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
makky555:

No sir they make use of this mattress
lol. your pillow i mean to say.
Re: Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) by tosinjay(m): 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Wow!

#witchslayer.

Remember once wen i was small in benin one was killed, people were alarming they should burn the heart. So killing it doesn't mean nathing unless the heart if burnt, if na winsh o. Bt to me any sugusugu na winsh.
We're nt in the wild here.
Re: Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) by Yian1(m): 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
madridguy:
I beg ooooo na lala food grin
lala dey eat bird too
Re: Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2018
benjichuks:

Nigeria, a stupid country. Even ordinary owl de suffer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Prayer Points For This Nation Nigeria In Today's Independence / Checkout The Snake Killed Inside My Office Today (Photos) / Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.