Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,613 members, 7,781,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 06:40 AM

Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) (42199 Views)

Checkout The Snake I Killed This Morning (pics) / The Snake I Killed In My House This Morning / Big Snake (viper) Killed In My Area This Morning (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
daramolakayode:

Guy why u dey talk out of ignorance like this? u no b African or u no sabi say witches and juju real?
okay send your real name and your mama name make I give person wet go try u.
ignoramus!

You are the ignoramus here if you believe in such nonsense. What have you achieved with all the names at your disposal.

Send your name and mother’s name to the witch doctor, tell him to change your lives first.

1 Like

Re: Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) by Ilekokonit: 6:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
psp2pc:
bats, ravens, sparrows have mistakenly flown into my house at different times. I didn't kill any, I just opened the door to let it go.

Some birds make their nest and lay eggs in my stairway, I didn't destroy their eggs or nest like some other people will do. I just let them stay there till the eggs hatch and they leave themselves..
we as Africans should learn to appreciate wildlife.
once you aren't killing it for food, don't bother to just waste life.

In the UK, all birds, their nests and eggs are protected by law and it is an offence, with certain exceptions, to Intentionally or recklessly disturb any wild bird listed on Schedule 1 while it is nest building, or at a nest containing eggs or young, or disturb the dependent young of such a bird.
UK Wildlife & Countryside Act 1981
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wildlife_and_Countryside_Act_1981
Re: Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) by Nobody: 4:32am On Jun 27, 2019
madridguy:
I guess the owl flew in to test your gallantry as a man.
Meanwhile, how far about the babe holding the bird tongue Can I throw her long pass in Steven Gerard style grin
grin grin cheesy cheesy them use skirt swear for you??
Re: Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) by madridguy(m): 6:02am On Jun 27, 2019
Everywhere is cold bro shocked

donziggyman:
grin grin cheesy cheesy them use skirt swear for you??
Re: Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
madridguy:
Everywhere is cold bro shocked

grin make we do exchange. Give me your sister and take my ex. angry
Re: Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) by madridguy(m): 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2019
They're all married with kids.

donziggyman:
grin make we do exchange. Give me your sister and take my ex. angry
Re: Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
madridguy:
They're all married with kids.

And for your mind you wise by trying to play gamble with my brain onto say they're all married with kids abi?? grin OK hold your conji make I de manage my ex puna till you de ready for the business transaction. LMAO I'm jokinoooo[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) by madridguy(m): 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2019
grin grin grin

donziggyman:
And for your mind you wise by trying to play gamble with my brain onto say they're all married with kids abi?? grin OK hold your conji make I de manage my ex puna till you de ready for the business transaction. LMAO I'm jokinoooo[color=#000000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 13 Pictures That Describe Friday Nights In Nigeria / 10 Prayer Points For This Nation Nigeria In Today's Independence / Checkout The Snake Killed Inside My Office Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.