Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa (41228 Views)

Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut / I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta / Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by Soulsymbol99: 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
Pierohandsome:
It is not his fault, useless ,wicked, and greedy african leaders both past and present gave trump the impetus to be insulting the african states.

I wish he can insult that fat boy in north korea like that, but he will not because he is also afraid of that little boy bt lacks respect for africans because he knws africans are no threat to him

Asin eh no be em fault na our lousy n incompetent leaders sad 4 me africa has only had one leader of international repute, Nelson Mandela cool

1 Like

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by Ositebello1(m): 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
dbynonetwork:
I support Trump on this state.......
AU has always supported corrupt government...

Nigeria under Mumudu BUHARI is a "shït hole"

Benue killings come to my mind..
Nothing works in Nigeria...
How did we get here....

In other news.........
Today is my birthday show me some love by giving my some likes..
you are a goat which love [color=#000000][/color]
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by musicwriter(m): 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2018
And the official language of an "African" union remains the languages of our enslavement- English, French, Arabic, Spanish. Not a single African derived language?

And you want someone to respect you?

Respect don't fall from sky. There must be something culturally, scientifically, intellectually, technologically unique coming out of Africa that would necessitate desired respect. Nobody is going to respect you, if you don't at least have a language of your own to show you're a human being.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by segneyukk(m): 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2018
Africans should develop their country and stop running to white men land.. then no idiot will call their country shitholes
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by uba1991: 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
dbynonetwork:
I support Trump on this state.......
AU has always supported corrupt government...

Nigeria under Mumudu BUHARI is a "shït hole"

Benue killings come to my mind..
Nothing works in Nigeria...
How did we get here....

In other news.........
Today is my birthday show me some love by giving my some likes..
if u did not stop d hatred on my President u may not see ur next birthday

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by IHate9jerianss(m): 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
LOL!!...Just look at the comments on this thread...
Nigerians are some of the most self
-loathing muthafuckas I've ever seen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2018
Is Africa not a shithole?
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by Samusu(m): 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2018
princechurchill:

To avoid madness that will stretch to ur 4th generation better not quote me again
OK, noted

1 Like

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by iamrealdeji(m): 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2018
Donald Trump is very right. he should pls come and help us deal with our thieving leaders the way America dealt with Ghaddafi,Sadam,etc.
I was listening to a program dedicated to Bukola Saraki today and heard one of his aides,one man that calls himself Alhaji Olola or so indirectly insulting Dr Imam Ali Agan who is known to fight for the masses on radio and liberate people . Olola said we should worship our leaders and serve them because that's what the religious books said. I was just laughing at what he said,our politicians that are so wicked that they worship Satan behind close doors are also quoting religious books. These useless leaders have started again. they want to use religion to manipulate people and make people subservient to them. Our evil leaders are not ready to free people from this enslavement at all,we just need to be smart

1 Like

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by Rainmaker69(m): 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2018
I'm a nationalist, but if your country is not a s***hole, why are people trooping from your countries to claim refugee status in other countries? Why is getting a US Visa a testimony in churches?
Get over yourselves please.

4 Likes

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by Bauer1: 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2018
Indeed, Africa is a shithole continent... they have further proved this point by writing a shithole statement riddled with errors.. consider the line "The president of the United States of America, WHICH remarks... " (when it should have been "whose remarks") ..and the last paragraph asking for an apology "to not only to the Africans" (when it should have been "an apology, not only to Africans, but also... ").. simple parentheses concord..

SHITHOLE CONTINENT AND CERTAINLY A SHITHOLE ORGANIZATION..

4 Likes

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by ivolt: 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2018
princechurchill:
The man said the truth no need to be political correct here please... Africa is a shithole continent... Fact!!!!
This one pain them wella
I suppose you are a European or you are too dumb to realize the target of the insult.

2 Likes

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by ivolt: 2:56pm On Jan 13, 2018
naijapips04:
Keep blaming Trump for saying the truth.

CNN call Africa 3rd world countries. Trump call Africa shit holes. Tell me what's the difference?

Many Nigerians here have called Nigeria worse. No need to be politically correct about it, Africa is a Shit hole and Nigeria is a zoo.
A google search would have cured your ignorance.
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by josite: 2:56pm On Jan 13, 2018
Is Nigeria not a hut and a shithole?.
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by FisifunKododada: 2:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
Why are some Nigerians supporting Trump so strongly? How can you support a man who does NOT see you as a human being? Let me tell you something that might shock you:- If Trump was offered a good deal for himself that includes wiping out Nigeria with a nuclear bomb as a condition , guess what - Trump will bomb Nigeria out of the earth without hesitation. If you support this man, what does that say about you?

4 Likes

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by eph12(m): 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
ivolt:

I suppose you are a European or you are too dumb to realize the target of the insult.
What exactly are they angry about? Is Africa not truly a shiithole? What is there to apologize about? Instead of us to focus on how to become better we are looking for who will massage our useless ego. It's time we appreciate people who are very honest about issues.
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by wonlasewonimi: 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
Are you surprised about his unguarded comments?

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by willibounce1(m): 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2018
Before you start getting angry, ask yourself and answer honestly. Is Africa and especially Nigeria a huge shi.thole or not? A country and continent where people do things like they are mad. If Africa wasn't a shi.thole, why are Africans always so extremely delighted when they manage to travel to the UK or US or Dubai. Why is it that they never want to come back to their African countries. It's because they know it's a shi.thole. Nigeria is even worse than a shi.thole. a country where enlightened people are being ruled by some old uncivilized herdsman.

1 Like

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by 9inches(m): 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2018
Trump was referring to Sudan, South Sudan and Somalia. Not the whole of Africa. These are the only countries in Africa that have Temporary Protected Status (TPS).

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by uba1991: 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2018
And some domestic animals with short tail,long mouth, who always like to bath inside potopoto ll come here and said trump ll give them a country

1 Like

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by planetx: 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2018
Not every country in Africa is a shithole some are actually doing well. But Nigeria is definitely a shithole.
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by laura8: 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
Did he say anything wrong?
I don't blame him,after all David Cameron Referred to Nigeria as a Fantastically Corrupt country

The man is not very refined that's all...but I like him
When we start getting it right...in terms of good Governance, then we will earn the respect of AList..Blist and even the underdeveloped like Nigeria..

..most African countries are shit holes,including our darling country Nigeria... No need to politicize the issue...the truth hurts..

4 Likes

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by uba1991: 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2018
willibounce1:
Before you start getting angry, ask yourself and answer honestly. Is Africa and especially Nigeria a huge shi.thole or not? A country and continent where people do things like they are mad. If Africa wasn't a shi.thole, why are Africans always so extremely delighted when they manage to travel to the UK or US or Dubai. Why is it that they never want to come back to their African countries. It's because they know it's a shi.thole. Nigeria is even worse than a shi.thole. a country where enlightened people are being ruled by some old uncivilized herdsman.
The Nigeria u called a shithole is d country dat is feeding d PIGS

3 Likes

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by Ophilabraham: 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
Where are the white ass bitch supporter??
will you watch them lash your man? pls have your say! ;DWhere are the white ass bitch supporter??
will you watch them lash your man? pls have your say!
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by Richy4(m): 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
But why were they demanding an apology when they made the continent a shit hole..Assuming it was ok why would people cross the dangerous sea to Europe for a better life..

2 Likes

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by eph12(m): 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
FisifunKododada:
Why are some Nigerians supporting Trump so strongly? How can you support a man who does NOT see you as a human being? Let me tell you something that might shock you:- If Trump was offered a good deal for himself that includes wiping out Nigeria with a nuclear bomb as a condition , guess what - Trump will bomb Nigeria out of the earth without hesitation. If you support this man, what does that say about you?
I can tell you I don't like you but doesn't mean I will like to kill you if given the opportunity.

Trump message is simple: Let our leaders develop Africa. I see it as a challenge to turn this so called shiithole to what we want to pretend it is

6 Likes

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by SoNature(m): 3:10pm On Jan 13, 2018
Pierohandsome:
It is not his fault, useless ,wicked, and greedy african leaders both past and present gave trump the impetus to be insulting the african states.

I wish he can insult that fat boy in north korea like that, but he will not because he is also afraid of that little boy bt lacks respect for africans because he knws africans are no threat to him

Don't go there. Trump is that typical of a president who doesn't give a damn. He calls NK leader 'The little rocket man'

1 Like

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by vinpella02(m): 3:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
To me Africans are to be blamed, if we develop ours we don't need to travel to act as enzymes for the whites... Below is a poem I published today on my site (poetry blog) giving my own narrative about my indifference in this trending AU and Trump Shithole. #Vinzpoetry

https:///pQaGb-27A
Shithol - Onyeche V.O

I am indifferent about shit hole
It is what we get for having no goal

Failing to develop our own coal homes
Yet posing in white farms as a scarecrow

We have the ores to make long poles
But we chose to cross borders to parole

A modern slave remotely control
Yet we fuss to acrimonious roll

Fetching water with leaking bowls
Filled with lots of lost tadpoles

Coal bad governance unending scroll
I am indifferent about shit hole.

©2018 Vinzpoetry.
Onyeche Vincent Onyekachukwu

https:///pQaGb-27A

1 Like

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by Ugosample(m): 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2018
musicwriter:
And the official language of an "African" union remains the languages of our enslavement- English, French, Arabic, Spanish. Not a single African derived language?

And you want someone to respect you?

Respect don't fall from sky. There must be something culturally, scientifically, intellectually, unique coming out of Africa that would necessitate desired respect. Nobody is going to respect you, if you don't at least have a language of your own to show you're a human being.

This guy again undecided
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by dudebuck: 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
ralijaafar:
I don't think it is right for him to refer to African countries as sh*tholes. Yes, it might true that poverty and illiteracy is a huge problem amongst many other. But Africa is a continent rich in culture with many beautiful people who can do incredible things if given the opportunity. WE ARE NOT A SH*THOLE.
I beg to differ, Nnamdi Kanu called Nigeria a zoo, you people called for his head, now call for DT's head.

1 Like

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by naijapips04: 3:22pm On Jan 13, 2018
ivolt:

A google search would have cured your ignorance.

What's your ignorance? That Africa is not a shithole country? GDP of California alone is bigger than that of all African countries combined. Keep listening to liberal rubbish.
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by Justiceleague1: 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2018
I dont blame Trump jare,he must've seen photos and watched videos of Coneheads doing their thing in public in Oshogbo,ogbomosho,ibadan,ijebu,etc...
Au leaders will know

Coneheads + schitting = Xuma
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! / President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) / People Gather Outside Buckingham, Windsor, And Balmoral To Mourn The Queen(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.