Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

"I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter (88557 Views)

Lady Begs Naira Marley To Have Sex With Her (Photos) / Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' / Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by jaksmillioniar: 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2018
will kiss Daniel suck her
breast in anoda way dat oda guy can't. I wish am d guy
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by LordAA(m): 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
On behalf of kiss Daniel, I volunteer to suck the boobs. By the time I'm through, the boobs go turn slippers.

No joy
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
Mbok this your chest "afôn ke nsomkpo ?
Wetin im go use am do ?
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by Chikelue2000(m): 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2018
BanDonTayaMe:
She’s pretty
baba dis your pix eh... lol
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by drips8(m): 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2018
I wonder if any of her parent saw her tweet
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by Constantiney: 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
Look at the thing they call bloging nowadays.
Stalking peoples social media handles for tomfoolery.
What can a human do with this ''news''
smh.

3 Likes

Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by bleskid: 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
BanDonTayaMe:
She’s pretty
na sand day your eyes
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by gregyboy(m): 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
If he cut am comot now as you say he should have it dont come online screaming ooh

Foolishness is just to cheap make it expensive so less people would buy

Check my signature from this pics gringringrin

Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by bleskid: 3:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
free ma i go reject
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by thesicilian: 3:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
Softorgasm:
I wonder how her parents will feel after reading the shameful acts of their daughter.

people do stupid things without considering that they are hurting their loved ones.
A thief is never as ashamed as his brother. - Benin proverb

1 Like

Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by Geestunnar(m): 3:10pm On Jan 13, 2018
Nonentity undecided shocked Truckload of horsesh1t...Anything just to get attention
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:10pm On Jan 13, 2018
fine girl...come lemme lick it for u na
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by joe4christ(m): 3:12pm On Jan 13, 2018
writerights:

So you have to embolden your post to drive home your point? Guess what, it still hasn't changed the content of your message. If everyone starts to embolden every trivial messages like yours, this thread would look unattractive.

You sound intimidated by his action. Learn to mind you Biz!

2 Likes

Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by yemzzy22(m): 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
God save me from this kind of women never to make one my wife begging for breast service the breast is like slice bread
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by Franking: 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
ruggedised:
that slippers breast

Nigeria girls are foolish angry sad

olosho gold digger undecided

Which slippers breast? Commot for road, eye dey pain u.
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2018
KushyKush:
And one guy will be somewhere planning to pay bride price for this Hoe?

Sighs...70% of the 21st century Nigerian ladies are good only for sex and blood money. No wonder yahoo boys keep getting richer. smiley
Gbosa!!!
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by wink2015(m): 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
I suspect that Kiss Daniel pay this girl to DIRTY-TALK so that he can resurrect his dying musical career.

The more this girl DIRTY-TALK on behalf of Kiss Daniel, the more attention he gets in the media.

SEX WORDS SELLS LIKE FIRE. IT IS LIKE A BOMB!

That is why kiss Daniel is exploiting this opportunity.

The girl is also advertising herself to the public who knows she could be a CELEB in no time.
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by joenor(m): 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2018
My broda... u will not make heaven.
KushyKush:
And one guy will be somewhere planning to pay bride price for this Hoe?

Sighs...70% of the 21st century Nigerian ladies are good only for sex and blood money. No wonder yahoo boys keep getting richer.

But truth be told oh... This her boobs are standing firm than some people's destiny.
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2018
On nairaland.com every female is either pretty or beautiful. Where have the ugly ones gone you'd wonder but then it's just #ClickBait.
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by adetes: 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2018
Another mans wife to b

Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by newyorks(m): 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2018
All this Ibadan girls enh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by cosobi(m): 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2018
you need deliverance
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by foremost55(m): 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2018
breast cancer loading up ���
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by frankmoney(m): 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2018
Lol I actually know this girl
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by Marvis4real(f): 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2018
you people only know how to make useless twitter post to go viral but none of you will see my plea for help to raise fund for fees, which is delaying my external thesis defence and make it go viral.

2 Likes

Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by WONDERS001(m): 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2018
Softorgasm:
I wonder how her parents will feel after reading the shameful acts of their daughter.

people do stupid things without considering that they are hurting their loved ones.

Dont mind her
Later, she would be disturbing pastors with prayer points because of husband.
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by foremost55(m): 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2018
breast cancer is back
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by garriboy(m): 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2018
Muckross1122:
A Nigerian lady with the username @valerie_omari on twitter has taken to the platform to beg the "Yeba" crooner "kiss daniel" to just please suck her breast and she doesn't need the singer to date her.

She Tweeted:

Forgettt, I want Kiss Daniel to suck my breast � I don’t need to date him, just mad gives �

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/01/i-just-want-you-to-suck-my-breast.html

Person go still marry this one.
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2018
joe4christ:

You sound intimidated by his action. Learn to mind you Biz!

You can't put a comment on a public forum like this and call it your business. It becomes everyone's business.

Maybe you should learn to mind yours and stop being a hypocrite, after all, it's our biz and not yours grin
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by innocential3032(m): 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
motiond16:
Brest cancer loading wit speed
lol,motiond16 i cn nt laff n kill myself jor.it not a lie sha.
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
This one na grade "A" olosho material, Make she keep it up, a good brothel May sense her talent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Marley Introduces 'Soapy Dance' Wizkid, Olamide, Zlatan, Lilkesh React.Pic / Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) / Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.