Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,762 members, 7,798,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Saturday And Chilling - Video/photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Saturday And Chilling - Video/photos (3724 Views)

My Friend Called His Babe Early On Saturday And... / We Did It Since Saturday And Ive Bn Beggn Her To Come N Take Postinor / It's Sunday And I'm Home And Chilling - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saturday And Chilling - Video/photos by swiz123(m): 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
Airforce1:

What I chose to spend my money on should be your business .

I understand that you had to drop out of school but please stop disgracing English. I take God beg you

1 Like

Re: Saturday And Chilling - Video/photos by Airforce1(m): 2:45pm On Jan 13, 2018
swiz123:

I understand that you had to drop out of school but please stop disgracing English. I take God beg you

Please shut up

English is not my language , it's only a borrowed language.
Re: Saturday And Chilling - Video/photos by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2018
Chikita66:
Na your kidney I dey pity.

Anyway its too late to fail amen.
savage

1 Like

Re: Saturday And Chilling - Video/photos by Airforce1(m): 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Saturday And Chilling - Video/photos by swiz123(m): 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2018
Airforce1:

Please shut up

English is not my language , it's only a borrowed language.

If everyone on nairaland had such mentality, you think here would be fun?

Besides,, rule no 21 on nairaland says: Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

Perhaps bro, nairaland is not for people with low IQ as you.
Re: Saturday And Chilling - Video/photos by Airforce1(m): 2:56pm On Jan 13, 2018
swiz123:

If everyone on nairaland had such mentality, you think here would be fun?

Besides,, rule no 21 on nairaland says: Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

Perhaps bro, nairaland is not for people with low IQ as you.

Hehehehehehhe cheesy grin cheesy

You're a kid
Re: Saturday And Chilling - Video/photos by swiz123(m): 2:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
Airforce1:

Hehehehehehhe cheesy grin cheesy

You're a kid

You are an old man with a fish brain
Re: Saturday And Chilling - Video/photos by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
When your kidney starts failing then u will remember your motto "It's too late to fail" When time reach to donate for kidney transplant all you will hear is eyaa "God is ur strength"
Re: Saturday And Chilling - Video/photos by Airforce1(m): 3:10pm On Jan 13, 2018
ceejayx:
When your kidney starts failing then u will remember your motto "It's too late to fail" When time reach to donate for kidney transplant all you will hear is eyaa "God is ur strength"

My kidney will not fail in Jesus name Amen
Re: Saturday And Chilling - Video/photos by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
Airforce1:

My kidney will not fail in Jesus name Amen

2 Likes

Re: Saturday And Chilling - Video/photos by Airforce1(m): 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
Lol
Re: Saturday And Chilling - Video/photos by terrezo2002(m): 6:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
Airforce1:
2017 paid us so much.

And over 350,000k spent on Stillwaters this December
Wow

Billionaire before 30, Amen.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WPzS8hLv-Q

Bro... All these money you are spending like this fear me o.
You can insure some of it so that you will still smile in the future. Let me know if you are interested. Cheers
Re: Saturday And Chilling - Video/photos by Blazing8(m): 11:15am On Jan 20, 2018
Re: Saturday And Chilling - Video/photos by greencard: 11:36am On Jan 20, 2018
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Uselesss, Foolish wasted spermm. what of your music carrier
it career not carrier ... grin
Re: Saturday And Chilling - Video/photos by futurebillgate(m): 11:42am On Jan 20, 2018
Airforce1:
2017 paid us so much.
And over 350,000k spent on Stillwaters this December Wow
Billionaire before 30, Amen.

Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WPzS8hLv-Q
so u get all dis money and u no fit help a brother
Re: Saturday And Chilling - Video/photos by Akinwale1424(m): 6:49pm On May 24, 2018
ceejayx:
Mad Man grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Qualities In Men That Attracts Women The Most? / My Husband Is Ashamed Of Me But I Got What I Wanted / What My 82yrs Old Grandpa Told Me About Sleeping With Women With Badluck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.