Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Meet Paul Okoye Band "Girls Only" (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Paul Okoye Band "Girls Only" (photo) (55311 Views)

Meet Paul Anka, The Man Behind The Silhouette Challenge Song That Has Got People / Queen Nwokoye Shares Only Photo Of Her Mum With Her Daughter Before She Died / Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Paul Okoye Band "Girls Only" (photo) by joystickextend1(m): 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2018
seen.

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toys
Re: Meet Paul Okoye Band "Girls Only" (photo) by snipernigga(m): 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2018
Abeg stop deceiving yaself, go and reconcile with ya ejima . angry
Re: Meet Paul Okoye Band "Girls Only" (photo) by Holamidhe(m): 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2018
Gistmore
Re: Meet Paul Okoye Band "Girls Only" (photo) by Biggaboi(m): 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2018
QuietHammer:
Free pussay
Show some respect please. angry angry... Paul is happily married and isn't likely to be bleeping his band girls.
BTW I'm not a fan of his. Mr. P is more my type grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Paul Okoye Band "Girls Only" (photo) by dannypaul(m): 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2018
ANIEXTY:
That drummer is cute !
she's a banker by day and drummer at night!!
Re: Meet Paul Okoye Band "Girls Only" (photo) by Coldfeets: 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
ifyan:
Hmm

Please l want to ask a question, why do we hype women that work for money?

Is it a form of encouragement or to appease the general public or entitlement or honour of fulfil all righteousness etc because the more you continue to praise them,then they feels they are doing the world a favour and pride comes in.

I know we want our ladies to work but when they do the task accord them with their due praise or pay.

Lazy women plus feminist will start up their rant for free .......

Accord him\her with due praise.

I swear, the thing tire me.

It's like praising a governor for paying salaries.

What else is he supposed to do?
Re: Meet Paul Okoye Band "Girls Only" (photo) by Ademoore07(m): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
Nice babes.
Many people don't know they are the so called "Bella groove" a female band of one of the RCCG choristers in VI, Lagos. Very brilliant set of girls grin
Herroyalpianist is a genius

1 Like

Re: Meet Paul Okoye Band "Girls Only" (photo) by Mariangeles(f): 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
At least they look decent...
Re: Meet Paul Okoye Band "Girls Only" (photo) by ANIEXTY(m): 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2018
dannypaul:

she's a banker by day and drummer at night!!
Do you know her?.....I would love to know her !
Re: Meet Paul Okoye Band "Girls Only" (photo) by ifyan(m): 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2018
@Coldfeets

This is were they use it against men psychology
Re: Meet Paul Okoye Band "Girls Only" (photo) by ifyan(m): 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
@Coldfeets

This is were they use it against men psychology.

Plus the lazy once the feminist see it as tools for their own advantage
Re: Meet Paul Okoye Band "Girls Only" (photo) by tuscani: 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2018
Paulosky1900:
where is your brother
Am I, my brothers, keeper tongue
Re: Meet Paul Okoye Band "Girls Only" (photo) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2018
all these yeye bloggers sef. You can't come up with a good article in your niche worthy of a good read. All you do is stalk naija celebs on intagram.
Re: Meet Paul Okoye Band "Girls Only" (photo) by ElPhoche(m): 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2018
That Adana girl deh deadly on the guitar. She is very talented.
Re: Meet Paul Okoye Band "Girls Only" (photo) by Ademoore07(m): 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2018
[quote author=Ademoore07 post=64170073]Nice babes.
Many people don't know they are the so called "Bella groove" a female band of one of the RCCG choristers in VI, Lagos. Very brilliant set of girls grin
Herroyalpianist is genius

Check for their videos below
https://m.facebook.com/officialbellagroove/videos/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=1
Re: Meet Paul Okoye Band "Girls Only" (photo) by Marvis4real(f): 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2018
so by appearance, they have already become lesbians.? what kind of people do we have on this nairaland sef?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Paul Okoye Band "Girls Only" (photo) by Coldfeets: 8:02pm On Jan 13, 2018
ifyan:
@Coldfeets

This is were they use it against men psychology.

Plus the lazy once the feminist see it as tools for their own advantage

You have a point there!

Maybe that's why I consider myself lucky when it comes to women because that reverse psychology will never work on me.

I can never buy into that 'women are receivers' belief of a thing that even some men foolishly deceive themselves with.

My policy with women is simple: If you cannot get; don't expect to be given. And if you cannot give; don't expect to get!
Re: Meet Paul Okoye Band "Girls Only" (photo) by adeyemi91(m): 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
memez:
pk
Penalty Kick.. Sha no play am go throwing.
Re: Meet Paul Okoye Band "Girls Only" (photo) by Mp3mack: 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
No comment until i see what they can do...
Re: Meet Paul Okoye Band "Girls Only" (photo) by YelloweWest: 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
Threebear:
As long as they know what they're doing .The world is changing, men and women are now been given equal platform to showcase their talents.
Yes they "know what they are doing".

Women for too long have been relegated and under estimated.

No more of that!

Their time is up!
A new dawn is on the horizon!
Re: Meet Paul Okoye Band "Girls Only" (photo) by ifyan(m): 8:18pm On Jan 13, 2018
@Coldfeets

Very true though l advice anyone who care to listen that women have master the game of psychology on men weakness.

Please watch their attitude when they are with their same sex plus opposite.

With same sex ,u will notice different characters but with opposite sex they come as the so called WEAKER SEX TAG.

Men be wise.
Re: Meet Paul Okoye Band "Girls Only" (photo) by Coldfeets: 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
ifyan:
@Coldfeets

Very true though l advice anyone who care to listen that women have master the game of psychology on men weakness.

Please watch their attitude when they are with their same sex plus opposite.

With same sex ,u will notice different characters but with opposite sex they come as the so called WEAKER SEX TAG.

Men be wise.

I don't think women really mastered the game of psychology per se.

I think it's more of omission or even weakness on the part of men coupled with the power of pussy that women have over men.

That's why some men just allow women to have their way rather than calling them out.

But for niggaz like me that do not kowtow to the power of pussy, it becomes very hard for women to play their manipulative games on us.

I call them out on their bull_shit and tell them to take a walk or I simply just walk away myself.
Re: Meet Paul Okoye Band "Girls Only" (photo) by kingthreat(m): 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
What about his ragga chic that loved showing off her boobs. Her career dead right?
Re: Meet Paul Okoye Band "Girls Only" (photo) by evidence2018: 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
P
Re: Meet Paul Okoye Band "Girls Only" (photo) by ifyan(m): 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
@Coldfeets

I don't think women really mastered the game of psychology per se.

Your statement

I think it's more of omission or even weakness on the part of men coupled with the power of pussy that women have over men.

Then this bro.

Women play on men weakness a lot.

All the way u are right
Re: Meet Paul Okoye Band "Girls Only" (photo) by Nathayas: 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2018
Greedy and foolish boy who prefere to eat with wayward girls than his twin brother. Nama boy
Re: Meet Paul Okoye Band "Girls Only" (photo) by Somebodysproduct: 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
dats morenike.. d girl by d left. my junior in sec sch.
Re: Meet Paul Okoye Band "Girls Only" (photo) by temiflex01(m): 9:01pm On Jan 13, 2018
GistMore:
GistMore.com

As shared online...

https://www.gistmore.com/paul-okoye-and-band

Bunch of jokers, sorry to tell you, you're gradually going into extinction. grin grin grin
Re: Meet Paul Okoye Band "Girls Only" (photo) by cheta02(m): 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
So what is the meaning of this Paul ?
Re: Meet Paul Okoye Band "Girls Only" (photo) by ikorodureporta: 10:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
D kyne broke wey u & yr brotha go broke, nobodi go tell una to re-unite........by d way, thoz gals ar gonna break yr home
Re: Meet Paul Okoye Band "Girls Only" (photo) by mkpurumma090(f): 11:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
rossyc:
They all look like tomboys.
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Meet Paul Okoye Band "Girls Only" (photo) by jaxxy(m): 1:16am On Jan 14, 2018
Go and reconcile with ur broda and stop all this nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy Snubbed Arise Tv Team At Met Gala (Pics, Video) / Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) / Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.