Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

"I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" (63880 Views)

Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by thorpido(m): 10:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
haibe:
so if i started dating her at 15 yrs old, i should marry and impregnate her by 23? Use ur upper o
That's the problem with you guys.You prefer to use your lower.
The questions you should ask yourself when you start to date a girl is how old are you and how old is she?
If you are 15yrs and you start dating a girl of 15yrs,you will be 23yrs in 8yrs and she will be 23yrs too.Do you think she will wait for a 23yr old young man at that age for marriage?It can happen easily abroad but in the Nigerian context it is hard.
It is good to be in love but you have to separate theory from practicals,especially in a Nigerian setting.
Ask yourself what are the prospects for the future before you plunge deep with emotions,time,money etc.Love is not enough!
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by jimcaddy(m): 10:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
It's easier to blame the guy in this instance right? Very easy to call the guy names. Women will come under different auspices and say they are abused and all. Truth be told, men go through the worse form of abuse. But only that it's mostly mental abuse. Men will pay the bills, do so much to impress his babe, borrow money, buy her the latest iPhone that was just released yesterday. Even help her family members.
Men are born to spend money on women right from the day he was born up until the day he will die. Men will go out to work hard, return after a hard day's work, then one woman will pick up stupid fights with him over trivial issues. She will call him all manners of names, compare him to Mr Perfect. The guy will refrain from lifting his hands on this woman, and rather go out to drink with his friends, but the woman will still block the door and refuse to allow him to go out. She will deny him sex when she is not happy. The man will be Hot and not know where to turn to. He still has to go to work the next day and cope with a difficult boss in the office. A woman will collect salary and never tell a guy how much she is earning, but will want the guy to drop all the money, the guy too, because he wants to form man of the moment, he will empty his bank account to please wife and her family members. Men are really trying out there. But womem will come on social media with pictures and show that she was beaten, and the whole world will still bash the man. I keep saying it that no sane man will lift his hands and beat a woman without provocation. When men love, they do almost to a fault. I feel what is doing these women is pure insecurity. Every woman feels that a man will most definitely cheat on her, and because she doesn't want to feel like a fool, she starts behaving anyhow. Women of nowadays do not respect men anymore. Social media and westernization has contributed to all these. Gone are the days when a woman will kneel down to serve her husband meals, even common water. You dare not talk back when your husband is talking. You see when women start keeping so much friends, she is bound to start misbehaving and taking bad advice from friends.. women are so insatiable, you never know what they want. The more you try to impress them, the more you are wasting your time. Women are the most difficult species on planet earth. yet they are the ones who want to get marry just because their friends are getting married. But most women do not know what marriage entails. There is a big difference between a wedding and marriage actually. Wedding is what women want, marriage is what men want. What more could Mr I have done or not done right? After 8 years of steadfastness, you decide to break up with him just like that? I feel people should stop getting married since only a very few actually understands what marriage means. Women are too much drama. I feel relationships these days is based on give and take. Girls love it that way. Give her money and she'll give you some hot se.x. I feel for that guy because I was once in his shoes, but I have learnt now. Women are easily swayed by anything and everything. True love is long gone... Have you ever wondered why most celebrities do not get married and rather have several baby mamas? Marriage is too much drama...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by Blez33(m): 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2018
Dem suppose put d guy on top 24 come use table wire I'm bck..
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by tunjidayo: 10:51pm On Jan 13, 2018
i doubt dis story,but to think of it'who thus that.'
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by humilitypays(m): 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
I love this story, Nigerian ladies need to teach these wusies some good lesson cheesy cheesy cheesy

Finish them, ediots shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by BENSIR: 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
YOU ARE A FOOL
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by greatman247(m): 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
8 years? This guy dull abeg!
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by humilitypays(m): 11:05pm On Jan 13, 2018
jimcaddy:
It's easier to blame the guy in this instance right? Very easy to call the guy names. Women will come under different auspices and say they are abused and all. Truth be told, men go through the worse form of abuse. But only that it's mostly mental abuse. Men will pay the bills, do so much to impress his babe, borrow money, buy her the latest iPhone that was just released yesterday. Even help her family members.
Men are born to spend money on women right from the day he was born up until the day he will die. Men will go out to work hard, return after a hard day's work, then one woman will pick up stupid fights with him over trivial issues. She will call him all manners of names, compare him to Mr Perfect. The guy will refrain from lifting his hands on this woman, and rather go out to drink with his friends, but the woman will still block the door and refuse to allow him to go out. She will deny him sex when she is not happy. The man will be Hot and not know where to turn to. He still has to go to work the next day and cope with a difficult boss in the office. A woman will collect salary and never tell a guy how much she is earning, but will want the guy to drop all the money, the guy too, because he wants to form man of the moment, he will empty his bank account to please wife and her family members. Men are really trying out there. But womem will come on social media with pictures and show that she was beaten, and the whole world will still bash the man. I keep saying it that no sane man will lift his hands and beat a woman without provocation. When men love, they do almost to a fault. I feel what is doing these women is pure insecurity. Every woman feels that a man will most definitely cheat on her, and because she doesn't want to feel like a fool, she starts behaving anyhow. Women of nowadays do not respect men anymore. Social media and westernization has contributed to all these. Gone are the days when a woman will kneel down to serve her husband meals, even common water. You dare not talk back when your husband is talking. You see when women start keeping so much friends, she is bound to start misbehaving and taking bad advice from friends.. women are so insatiable, you never know what they want. The more you try to impress them, the more you are wasting your time. Women are the most difficult species on planet earth. yet they are the ones who want to get marry just because their friends are getting married. But most women do not know what marriage entails. There is a big difference between a wedding and marriage actually. Wedding is what women want, marriage is what men want. What more could Mr I have done or not done right? After 8 years of steadfastness, you decide to break up with him just like that? I feel people should stop getting married since only a very few actually understands what marriage means. Women are too much drama. I feel relationships these days is based on give and take. Girls love it that way. Give her money and she'll give you some hot se.x. I feel for that guy because I was once in his shoes, but I have learnt now. Women are easily swayed by anything and everything. True love is long gone... Have you ever wondered why most celebrities do not get married and rather have several baby mamas? Marriage is too much drama...
Only a foolish, weak, useless man will do all these. Unless the woman is using juju on him, if not, the man ought to be hanged!

Men ought to be soldiers even if u aren't a military man! My papa na soldier man even if he is not a military man, them no born my mama well....worst comes to worst, divorce her and damn the consequences and if she goes spiritual and u fins out, turn to devil, become the chief priest and deal with her and her family!

So many men like this die early because they allow women manipulate their life, never!!! Even if na jazz, comot your religion garment and enter bush for her, wetin happen angry angry

1 Like

Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by laydoh(m): 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2018
[quote author=jimcaddy post=64175167]It's easier to blame the guy in this instance right? Very easy to call the guy names. Women will come under different auspices and say they are abused and all. Truth be told, men go through the worse form of abuse. But only that it's mostly mental abuse. Men will pay the bills, do so much to impress his babe, borrow money, buy her the latest iPhone that was just released yesterday. Even help her family members.
Men are born to spend money on women right from the day he was born up until the day he will die. Men will go out to work hard, return after a hard day's work, then one woman will pick up stupid fights with him over trivial issues. She will call him all manners of names, compare him to Mr Perfect. The guy will refrain from lifting his hands on this woman, and rather go out to drink with his friends, but the woman will still block the door and refuse to allow him to go out. Ehya Baba,is dis ur story?its very touching
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by humilitypays(m): 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2018
princessayesha:
Eyya...poor guy wanted her to keep dating him forever. She obviously found a husband and left. Congrats to her jor.
cheesy cheesy abeg help me finish them, Nigerian guys too mumu for ladies, they need more of this kind thing

1 Like

Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by AyamStarch: 11:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
AiiVee:
men, i so love The Weekend "they tole me not to fall in love, that **** is pointless"
which of his songs?
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by PharmAlfred: 11:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
This story was made up. It is so fake. Pls Nairalanders, always read a story well before you comment.

If you believe this, you will believe anything.

Someone who was taking flight to see bae was also soaking garri. So bobo was travelling every weekend? Bloggers and attempt to get traffic are like 5 and 6.

5 Likes

Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by mkpurumma090(f): 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2018
Take Heart

2 Likes

Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by AiiVee(m): 11:19pm On Jan 13, 2018
AyamStarch:

which of his songs?
tell your friends
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by jetz(m): 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2018
theinfong:
"I dated her for 8 yrs, never had sex with her, took care of her, after her MSc, she dumped me" - Man shares story

Heard this and almost cried my eyes off. Each time I get to hear some ladies say, "men are scum", I seldom keep quiet because I have loads of stories and experiences which when shared will not only silence them but may change their mentality about the "men are scum phrase." So, a friend visited my house days back, whilst gisting, he shared a story about a bosom friend of his, who almost committed suicide over the girl he dated. We will use Mr. I as the boyfriend and Ms. I as the girlfriend. I will try as much as possible to cut the long story short.

According to him, Mr. I had been dating Ms. I since 2008, he was in the university then, 200 level to be precise, whilst she was about finishing secondary school. And like many young lovers, everything was good and going fine except the usual "childish mentality" from both parties of course.

Things kept blossoming, everything soft and nice. She got into the university, a private Nigerian university, fortunately for Mr. I, it wasn't one of those universities where phones weren't allowed, so they kept communicating and in fact, since the relationship gradually started maturing, their love kept shinning bright like a diamond.. So bright that other male chyker's couldn't approach Ms. I because almost everyone in campus knew she was "bae-gaged." Yes, she was that proud of her bae then.

Mr. I never missed the opportunity of leaving his university to visit her every weekend, notwithstanding the distance.. Oh, I forgot to tell you, he schooled in far away East, whilst she schooled in the West. And the journey from his university to hers took him 7-8 hours by road and of course, he always used road except extreme cases where he decided to use flight.

Not only did he risk his life plying  bad roads every weekend just to see bae, he also made sure he got stuffs for her, food stuffs and sometimes money (He took it upon himself to bring provisions and money two weekends out of four, monthly). Indeed, bae was balling, no wonder she was so bae-gaged!

And whenever they were on break, back to their respective homes (fortunately they both lived in Lagos), he was with her almost every other day. In fact, both parents knew they were dating. Yes, and they both approved of it. Indeed, Mr. I was happy, he had the acceptance of bae's family members and of course, the heart of bae (So he thought).

A couple of times, when bae resumed a new semester and Mr. I was still home, boss-man will take it upon himself to fuel his car and drive his woman to her uni, not only that, sometimes took provisions to bae's siblings' schools too. Mr. I was in love, so he just wanted to make her family members love him more.. Every guy who has truly loved, will know this feeling.. 

"Mans" was usually broke in school because of bae, you know, bae schooled in a private university and lifestyle was more expensive there. Of course, to please bae and make her family know he was man enough, Mr. I usually soaked garri in his hostel whilst he sent the food stuffs given to him by his parents to his girl.. Love nwantiti right?

Fast forward to his graduation, he got a job which wasn't well-paying like that, but always made sure 50% of his salary went to bae's account. Yes a whole 50%.. (It was at this point I literally started tearing up. A tear dropped from my eye and I am certain my friend saw this. If only he knew that I was tearing up because I couldn't really fathom how mans was so in love that he forgot there is a difference between a girlfriend and a wife). Worst still is, he hadn't even engaged her yet! Oh my gosh!!!!

Well, love was still there (so he thought). All through the years of dating, spending, killing himself to please she and her family, he never for once had any sexual relation with her. Never for once, because she claimed to be a virgin. The best he ever got was a kiss.. A kiss bruh!

Fast forward to when she graduated from university, Mr. I threw a big party for her. Hosted over 30 people (friends and family). Spent close to N650K on the bash (Unbeknownst to his siblings, he borrowed a huge sum of money from his friends so as to make the party a huge success)... And a huge one it was (At this point I started thinking, If only he had engaged her at the bash he threw for her, maybe things would have turned out differently)... Well, who knows, right?

Months after she graduated, he lost favour from his employers, so he was sacked. Things dwindled from his end so his usual 50% to his bae, stopped. 3 months after he lost his job, bae informed him she was going to study abroad, going for her masters' program in Russia. (Funny thing is, she never told him when she even applied nor got accepted). Well, she apologised, he forgave and they were still chilling.

Weeks later, it was time for her to travel, he dropped her off at the airport, they did the usual (kissed and bid themselves goodbyes right in front of her fam.. Yes, they were that close you know!).

Chatting, skyping, doing all sort of things, all these lasted for 3 to 4 months of her stay in Russia. Things became bad afterwards, communication not only dwindled but it dissolved, "mans" was no longer getting attention, "mans" was confused yet still going to bae's house to help out in one or two errands for fam.

To cut the long story short..... Few weeks before she was done with her programme, she sent a text, which read, "We can't be together anymore, I am sorry." .... That was all, 8 years and that's all she sent. No explanation as to why she wanted to call quits. (Cold right?)

Mr. I lost it at this point, became severely depressed, in fact, he was almost going insane. He had to be on drugs. Severally tried suicide but luckily for him, his younger brother came to the rescue. He was eventually admitted in Lagoon for 5 weeks. This was the period bae came back. Bad thing is, she didn't even bother informing him she was coming back and worst thing is, when she eventually heard he was hospitalised, she didn't step her foot in Lagoon hospital.. A cruel world right?

Right as we speak, Mr. I has been in and out of hospital, going through one or two crisis. He has lost touch of reality and become a shadow of himself, whereas Ms. I hasn't bothered seeing him since she came back to Nigeria and in fact, is about to be wed in April 2018.

Love is a beautiful thing only and when it is true and mutual so children of the world, love with your heart, but use your brain!

PS: This is a true life story from a friend to be shared on TheInfo.NG.

Source : https://www.theinfo.ng/2018/01/dated-8-yrs-never-sex-took-care-msc-dumped-man-shares-story/

KARMA always catches up...move on better days ahead better ladies out there
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by AyamStarch: 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2018
AiiVee:
tell your friends
Aiit, thanks
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by Freeman50(m): 11:26pm On Jan 13, 2018
theinfong:
"I dated her for 8 yrs, never had sex with her, took care of her, after her MSc, she dumped me" - Man shares story

Heard this and almost cried my eyes off. Each time I get to hear some ladies say, "men are scum", I seldom keep quiet because I have loads of stories and experiences which when shared will not only silence them but may change their mentality about the "men are scum phrase." So, a friend visited my house days back, whilst gisting, he shared a story about a bosom friend of his, who almost committed suicide over the girl he dated. We will use Mr. I as the boyfriend and Ms. I as the girlfriend. I will try as much as possible to cut the long story short.

According to him, Mr. I had been dating Ms. I since 2008, he was in the university then, 200 level to be precise, whilst she was about finishing secondary school. And like many young lovers, everything was good and going fine except the usual "childish mentality" from both parties of course.

Things kept blossoming, everything soft and nice. She got into the university, a private Nigerian university, fortunately for Mr. I, it wasn't one of those universities where phones weren't allowed, so they kept communicating and in fact, since the relationship gradually started maturing, their love kept shinning bright like a diamond.. So bright that other male chyker's couldn't approach Ms. I because almost everyone in campus knew she was "bae-gaged." Yes, she was that proud of her bae then.

Mr. I never missed the opportunity of leaving his university to visit her every weekend, notwithstanding the distance.. Oh, I forgot to tell you, he schooled in far away East, whilst she schooled in the West. And the journey from his university to hers took him 7-8 hours by road and of course, he always used road except extreme cases where he decided to use flight.

Not only did he risk his life plying  bad roads every weekend just to see bae, he also made sure he got stuffs for her, food stuffs and sometimes money (He took it upon himself to bring provisions and money two weekends out of four, monthly). Indeed, bae was balling, no wonder she was so bae-gaged!

And whenever they were on break, back to their respective homes (fortunately they both lived in Lagos), he was with her almost every other day. In fact, both parents knew they were dating. Yes, and they both approved of it. Indeed, Mr. I was happy, he had the acceptance of bae's family members and of course, the heart of bae (So he thought).

A couple of times, when bae resumed a new semester and Mr. I was still home, boss-man will take it upon himself to fuel his car and drive his woman to her uni, not only that, sometimes took provisions to bae's siblings' schools too. Mr. I was in love, so he just wanted to make her family members love him more.. Every guy who has truly loved, will know this feeling.. 

"Mans" was usually broke in school because of bae, you know, bae schooled in a private university and lifestyle was more expensive there. Of course, to please bae and make her family know he was man enough, Mr. I usually soaked garri in his hostel whilst he sent the food stuffs given to him by his parents to his girl.. Love nwantiti right?

Fast forward to his graduation, he got a job which wasn't well-paying like that, but always made sure 50% of his salary went to bae's account. Yes a whole 50%.. (It was at this point I literally started tearing up. A tear dropped from my eye and I am certain my friend saw this. If only he knew that I was tearing up because I couldn't really fathom how mans was so in love that he forgot there is a difference between a girlfriend and a wife). Worst still is, he hadn't even engaged her yet! Oh my gosh!!!!

Well, love was still there (so he thought). All through the years of dating, spending, killing himself to please she and her family, he never for once had any sexual relation with her. Never for once, because she claimed to be a virgin. The best he ever got was a kiss.. A kiss bruh!

Source : https://www.theinfo.ng/2018/01/dated-8-yrs-never-sex-took-care-msc-dumped-man-shares-story/

Have always sound it as a warming to Young guys of such "never live any girl you are dating unfucked, cus they will use it against you in due time" and if you can't meet up wid the expectations that are involved in relationship ESP. dating, just cut your coat...you know the rest......

oh yes! she will definitely discuss you wid her girlfriends, that you can't even act as a man for once & with that they will turn you to a subject of mockery.

You mean Virgins? wow! he could have just hit the hole. (seeing is believing)

What was he thinking? After the latter might have seen or mingled wid high class men, and he thinks she will still wait for him after her academics? (dreams).

She would love to mingle wid people of her class. Unless the bond is still strong between the both parties.

And for those guys who train girls in school hoping to marry them someday, hope you learn form this.

Annie939...sweerie, you had just revealed the truth here. Heart ya for that piece of word.

Annie939:
u refuse to do your work as a man .she had no choice than to follow the main man who has been banging her all this years
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by Warripikin08(m): 11:35pm On Jan 13, 2018
Moses247:

una don see am ba?? say girl's no need nice guys lol.. na d bad man de Play with d thing anyhow and they are happy, u wey de form caring eh na oyo be ur case.
big OYO
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by Azam101: 11:37pm On Jan 13, 2018
dannytoe:
Hmm dating a girl for 8yrs without sensing she is a LovePeddler, the guy must be as dumb as the dollard in aso-rock.
like your dad abi ! olodo "dollard" indeed
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by tomdon(m): 11:46pm On Jan 13, 2018
Annie939:
u refuse to do your work as a man .she had no choice than to follow the main man who has been banging her all this years

Oshe jare
Banger aye!
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by midehill(m): 12:14am On Jan 14, 2018
we Ave all been there
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by chiokeman(m): 12:48am On Jan 14, 2018
AMADIOHA UZUZU mawuogi....dem castrate u?
Ebuka com see who u beta o
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by Orbits247: 12:57am On Jan 14, 2018
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by GreatCracker(m): 12:57am On Jan 14, 2018
how? sir grin
JONNYSPUTE:
This can only happen to a gud guy. Ask me how
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by DemmieCentric(m): 1:09am On Jan 14, 2018
Blackhawk03:
Dude wasn't in love alone, he was neck deep in foolishness. Who borrows money to throw a bash for a girlfriend because she graduated? Make she no kuku graduate na... Mstcheeeeew! undecided

I'm a lady, I doubt the possibility of me dating a man for that long without us doing the do. No way! angry angry

Bae probably got scared that my guy is an OKOBO. How else can you define the fact that for eight years nothing happened. If im the girls father sef i will refuse to allow my daughter marry him.
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 14, 2018
queenfav:
How do you date someone for almost a decade without seeexxx? Na wa o.
the no sex thingy b4 marriage. It happens.
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 14, 2018
Hmm 8 yrs u were dating a girl and probably sponsoring her in school. During those 8 yrs there was no kissing,no smooching and no sex cos she told u she's a virgincheesy.Look, i have said it before if ur girl refuses to get intimate with u that means she doesn't find u sexually attractive.she can't tell that to u cos it hard hurt ur ego hence she will bring up the no sex b4 marriage thang. She's just with u probably cos of the money u spend on her.8 good yrs of time wastage and money lost.if maybe u gather all those money wey u spend on her for 8 yrs u for don use the money sponsor urself abroad to one good university for further studies. U will be the one who will always lose if u carry woman matter for head..sorry about ur loss sha.

3 Likes

Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by oruma19: 1:31am On Jan 14, 2018
If thisn story is what u consider as short then I wonder how ur full story would have been like.
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by ashawopikin(m): 1:37am On Jan 14, 2018
emmie14:
8years? You deserved to be dumped.
8 years and no smashing? D guy really deserved to be dumped. I can't cant stay 8 days without smashing a girl

1 Like

Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by emmie14: 1:39am On Jan 14, 2018
ashawopikin:
8 years and no smashing? D guy really deserved to be dumped. I can't cant stay 8 days without smashing a girl
Keane
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 14, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
This can only happen to a gud guy. Ask me how
he's neither a good guy nor a bad guy.na maga he be.
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by emmie14: 1:49am On Jan 14, 2018
thorpido:
That's the problem with you guys.You prefer to use your lower.
The questions you should ask yourself when you start to date a girl is how old are you and how old is she?
If you 15yrs and you start dating a girl of 15yrs,you will be 23yrs in 8yrs and she will be 23yrs too.Do you think she will wait for a 23yr old young man at that age for marriage?It can happen easily abroad but in the Nigerian context it is hard.
It is good to be in love but you have to separate theory from practicals,especially in a Nigerian setting.
Ask yourself what are the prospects for the future before you plunge deep with emotions,time,money etc.Love is not enough!

Abroad where? Mention the country? This 21st century. Everything have changed with the introduction of internet. Now the guy is dumbed and you commended the wicked lady.
Are sure her virginity is not interrupted? How can you advise another guy to wear another coat of 8years patience for a girl? Can you wait for 8years? No insults please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) / Man Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And Wife From 5 Years Ago / Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.