Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

"I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" (63872 Views)

Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by aworatak: 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
This is not good.
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by talk2percy(m): 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
grin grin you be native doctor
haha, that story no pain u ni? Some needs to learn the hard way. She needs the devil's handshake.
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 20, 2018
Jman06:
This is how they make monsters out of men and later they'll start lamenting that men are scum.

A woman will dump a man who loves her to bits and follow an asshole, and when she starts getting the harsh treatment from the man they start disturbing the cyberspace on how men are scum.

This is why i don't sympathize with women who are going through abusive marriages.

Let an innocent person not suffer for another babes sin Na.
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by Jman06(m): 10:54am On Jan 20, 2018
ndy87:

Let an innocent person not suffer for another babes sin Na.
I pray o. After having their hearts torn into shreds by like 2 or 3 babes, most guys just conclude that all ladies are the same.
Personally i believe that there are still few good girls out there, but it's not about me, it's about other guys.
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by Bamz(m): 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
Airforce1:
Dey guy name na mumu cheesy

Hello Bro, I need to send you a pm.
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by UDUJ(m): 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
8 years and you never smashed shocked
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by meobizy(f): 4:11am On May 19, 2018
Why do people on nairaland recycle old stories? I came from the future to leave this comment.
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by djbasket(m): 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
Airforce1:
cheesy
Airforce1 please reply my pm
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
niggi4life:
Hmmmm.... What a sad story!

For those calling d guy names, if u had been in love before you will know how it feels. The truth is Guys love more when they are truly in a relationship.

My only fear is that the guy shouldn't be a Yoruba Demon after healing.

I keep telling people, do not date when you are not ready, focus on your goals first, achieve your dreams, if not all but most, You see, there isn't only one girl for a guy, there are numerous, woman plenti die!!!!!! D beautiful ones r not yet born.

When u r ready to settle down, pray to God for a WIFE, leave the rest for d Almighty, he will surely give you one in due time.

Some will say date him/her for at least 3-5years to know him/her very well... All the Exes that you have had and dated for long why didn't u end up with them?

When u r ready to settle down with a woman, get your Check List, firstly Assess yourself, are u financially capable to start a family? Are u spiritually and mentally matured? Can you control ur sex urges when other women start approaching? Can you live with a woman for d rest of your life? Score yourself in your assessment, if you go below 90% u are not ready.
Then assess the woman, is she ready? Is she mentally and spiritually stable for a family? Is she supportive and submissive? Forget all these feminism shiiits, even Beyonce is so loyal and submissive to Jayz.

After your assessment go for counseling and get married..

You will continue to know yourselves and love yourselves more as you grow together

All these i listed shouldn't take a Ready man more than a year to achieve
The best I have read in romance section of nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man / Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) / Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.