Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

My Friend Is Beginning To Hate Her Kid Brother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Is Beginning To Hate Her Kid Brother (625 Views)

I Hate Her And Even The Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is Beginning To Hate Her Kid Brother by mamagee3(f): 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2010
My friend told me today that she hates her kid brother because he's abusive, mean and completely uncontrollable. . Please, what advice should I give her?
Re: My Friend Is Beginning To Hate Her Kid Brother by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 11, 2010
i take it he's a teenager?
Re: My Friend Is Beginning To Hate Her Kid Brother by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 11, 2010
it's tough, but she has to shield her heart from hating him. there's usually an underlying cause, and if he feels like his family hates him (which i suspect he already does) it'll only get worse. that kind of behaviour is usually a shield to make up for /cover some flaw he sees: low self esteem, rejection, need for attention, who knows? but hating him will def not help. she might want to think about ways in which he is treated differently from others, (including treatment as a result of his bad behaviour), and correct that deficit.
Re: My Friend Is Beginning To Hate Her Kid Brother by Sissy3(f): 3:28am On Apr 12, 2010
is her parents aware of the abuse?
Re: My Friend Is Beginning To Hate Her Kid Brother by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 12, 2010
There is alway two side to a story. I believe your friend, or some family member is doing something
that is probably making him put on that behaviour, or he is going through some emotional problems.

(1) (Reply)

Get Out Of Debt Today / Yourself Or Your Children, Who Would You Want To Suffer More? / Why Men Stray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.