Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Addict Episode 6 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Addict Episode 6 (424 Views)

Head Prefect Is A Sex Addict. �. Episode 1 / Addict Episode 8 / Addict Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Addict Episode 6 by Jowanonline(m): 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
Hakeem was totally miserable when he met me in Millan's apartment, he began to question how long this had been going behind his back, bla bla bla trust my instincts i gave no reply since i was assured that millan would take complete care of the situation. Millan who was currently concerned with her unclothedness being the screensaver of everyone in school used her butt to hold the problematic door, the thing is you had to hit the door hard before its completely shot tight, sometimes i ponder why millan decided to live like this when she could simply have the best Convenience. "so much nerves to want my nude go rival huh" she complained again, signaling me to help zip up her dress which i did. The fury in hakeem's eyes almost made me choke with laughter but i tried not to make the situation a comic one, Millan picked up her pack of cigarette and a bottle of white Gin at a corner and digged into it "hakeem sit your bony ass down and explain to me why you look like a cat licked your face" i lauged out thinking it was a joke till i found out that i was the only obvious sound in the room "you think its funny man you come from no where and do my girl even spend the night in her crib huh" the angry hakeem stated again moving close to me , millan who sat on her low bed concetrated on not spilling the cigarette ash on the floor than controlling her wild boyfriend "millan please control this situation ok please" she looked up and then back to what she was doing "hakeem knows better than laying a finger on you" she said indifferent on the situation however i got a hard push from hakeem who bounced on me, i kept defending myself warning him to keep away from me but he was bent on squeezing the life out of me , was still battling my way out of the disgusted hakeem's grip till his head got hit by a heavy bottle of vodka "millan what did you just do" she sat back at her position like nothing happened "dont worry he isnt dead yet, i didnt hit him at the point point" what does she even mean by the point point, i made an excuse to leave till she adviced i consider the time "once you are out of my room i am shutting the door at you no return" it was actually 2:15am and hakeem was parading the environment like he owned it? .

Read more-
http://www.jowan.online/2018/01/addict-ep6-dinmma-franciz.html

(1) (Reply)

The Inspirational Parrot / Creative Writers Needed. / Mothers Day Special Poem: Mama By Soibi Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.