Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen (53112 Views)

*herdsmen Beg As Ghana Police Boss Gives Personnel ‘shoot, Kill On Sight’ Order* / Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen. / Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by Beremx(f): 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
fitzmayowa:

There must be an hacking spree going on here...shocked shocked shocked

Aunty beremx goodmorning ma...
this is 4.20pm. grin
Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by dannytoe(m): 6:18pm On Jan 13, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by Kingspin(m): 9:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
Re-election Buhari at your own risk.. Because the herdsmen will get bigger...

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by amnesty7: 9:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
Empty threat.
Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by IYANGBALI: 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2018
Correct man,unlike that one wey dey Nigeria dey call himself president and commander in thief of Fulani forces

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by ikorodureporta: 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2018
cheesy shoot-to-kill cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by Sprumbabafather: 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2018
Beremx:
thumbs up to the Ghanaian government. Buhari no fit nau. What a clueless old man.

You, are one of the people who supported this bad government.

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by HollaAyo(m): 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2018
Buhari can't order this. He can't hurt his family people

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by DollarAngel(m): 9:34pm On Jan 13, 2018
Not only that their Jolof is better their governance is

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by t00dugged(f): 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2018
Seems alot of handles have be reset to default settings shocked shocked shocked,I nor call anybody name o, una Goodmorning o

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by ayusco85(m): 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
Ride awakening happening already in this 2018. We need more of this.

Pls any one that votes buhari nxt yr, it shall never be well with him or her

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by highchief1: 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
HungerBAD:
Exactly.

This is the kind of "ORDER" our Weak President should have given to the Military and Police a long time ago.

I do not support violence in anyway.

No one. I repeat, no one has the monopoly of violence and I advice the people of Benue or elsewhere to not just sit and wait for the next Fulani attack.

You take the fight to them.

Why are the Fulani's not trying this rubbish in the core Niger Delta? Just look at the pictures of dead babies and women I keep seeing from Benue and Taraba.

Buhari you are a weak leader and a very big disappointment at that.

Freaking Moro.n

Modified: Nobody hacked my acct. The pictures of dead children and women eventually got to me. You do not go around killing innocent people for nothing.

I blame the people of Benue,Taraba and Adamawa for this.

If Nigeria wan divide make it divide sef wetin?which kind rubbish be this?why Fulani Herdsmen go dey slaughter people like this?I just dey pissed off.

they wanted to try it in delta state na we chased them away benue ppl r too lazy how many Fulani ppl dey sef

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by klax(m): 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
Yea I read the already since afternoon too late to get here. I think he make sense enough is enough since living in peace is not in their dictionary then living in pieces should be the next option with no reservation.

I support him 100%

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by oshe11: 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
HungerBAD:
Exactly.

This is the kind of "ORDER" our Weak President should have given to the Military and Police a long time ago.

No one. I repeat, no one has the monopoly of violence and I advice the people of Benue or elsewhere to not just sit and wait for the next Fulani attack.

Why are the Fulani's not trying this rubbish in the core Niger Delta? Just look at the pictures of dead babies and women I keep seeing from Benue and Taraba.

Freaking Moro.n

Modified: Nobody hacked my acct. The pictures of dead children and women eventually got to me. You do not go around killing innocent people for nothing.

If Nigeria wan divide make it divide sef wetin?which kind rubbish be this?why Fulani Herdsmen go dey slaughter people like this?I just dey pissed off.

Its obvious U n Sarrki neva resiv alerts abi una dey ask for pay rise

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by ayusco85(m): 9:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
t00dugged:
Seems alot of handles have be reset to default settings shocked shocked shocked,I nor call anybody name o, una Goodmorning o

Call names joor. They are also ashamed of themselves

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by Pharaoh001(f): 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
ChimaAgbalajob:

Buhari won't give the order because he actually sent the fulani herdsmen.

It is all part of their territorial expansion gimmick and islamization agenda.

enjoy your mental illness,boy
Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by 360command: 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
I just love Ghana and their government... I remembered when I was in ghana, an argument surfaced.. The nigerian said to a GHanaian that ghana security forces does not have what it takes to combat our bokoharam or armed robbers in nigeria.. To me, the nigerian raised a good point..

But when the GHanaian guy replied, he said; GHana security forces will do its best not to see it attain to the nigerian situation.. That is, there can never be a Boko haram like situation in ghana or arm robbers in ghana cannot have a free day like Nigeria..

... And to tell you the truth, that ghanaian guy is right.. Ghana govt dont have the resources like nigeria but they would ensure that any problem at hand would not get into a national crises...

This is one good thing I loved about Ghana... They do not do things last minute.. Unlike nigeria..

18 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by juchifroot: 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
that's what you'll expect in a country with a neural government. sadly, Fulanis rule Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by begwong: 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
As simple as ABC! QED. UNLIKE ONE DULLARD FROM DAURA

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by canalily(m): 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
Fulani de ghana tooundecided

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by Danpotter(m): 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
That derailed sick bastard bubu, will never tolerate such against his wretched race

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by room089: 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
HungerBAD:
Exactly.

Freaking Moro.n

Correct!

You got it very right here - I'm with you on this.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by tonytony208(m): 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
anibirelawal:
Ghana sef want to be relevant in the show of fulani's herdsmen...

Your senses have become so bastardized that you think every country is as useless as your own. In some countries, leaders still do what is expected of leaders. Not every president is as stupid as yours

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by Dandsome: 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
Warship:

I am seeing vision.

I must be hallucinating.

Unbelievable

First Omenka

then Sarrki

now hungerbad.

Buhari has lost his zombies.

Its because one person has been operating the usernames for monthly stipends.

They send reports at the end of the month for social media work done

Fact.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
HungerBAD:
Exactly.

Freaking Moro.n

""I blame the people of Benue,Taraba and Adamawa for this""

Have u forgotten what happened to Igbos in Agwu village in Enugu state wen they tried to retaliate to fulani herdsmen attack in 2016

The Nigerian army arrested almost all The youths they could find in the village n took them to the Nigeria military barracks in ohafia Abia state n locked them there indefinitely.The chief n the elders from Agwu went to Ohafia to discuss their release n the soldiers locked them up to....INDEFINITELY.

Ekweremmadu (who is from Agwu) later helped release them all.

Wen Igbos were dying in hundreds on the hands of fulani herdsmen n Nigerian soldiers, u guys where cheering. Back then the pics of dead igbo women n children didnt get to u abi.Now the stakes are higher n its getting closer to U, u started talking trash about Buhari.

Idiot.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2018
HungerBAD:
Exactly.

Freaking Moro.n

shocked shocked shocked

Were you hacked?

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by Antichristus: 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2018
NIGERIA IS TRULY THE ANT OF AFRICA.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by Nowenuse: 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2018
[quote author=highchief1 post=64173297]they wanted to try it in delta state na we chased them away benue ppl r too lazy how many Fulani ppl dey sef [/quote

Stop saying rubbish. Benue is closer to Hausa Fulani land than Delta. The fulanis have a very strong base in neighbouring Nasarawa & Taraba from which they attack Benue.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by surgical: 9:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
ChimaAgbalajob:

Buhari won't give the order because he actually sent the fulani herdsmen.

It is all part of their territorial expansion gimmick and islamization agenda.
This people are foreigners including buhari, hell rufai and co you can see it in their calous attitudes, you don't display such to people you are related by blood, I wonder why Nigerians are indulging them, the earlier they are expelled from Nigeria or caged and put where they belong the better for everybody, these people are blood thirsty unfeeling animals,who are bunch of criminals always coveting what belongs to others, like their wives, their lands , their thrones, everything that they lack they want steal in their crude mentality, they only understand violence.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by Olajohn5: 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2018
Are you guys expecting their grand patron to give such order? We all know what happened to the perpetrators of December 31st Massacre in Porthacout. What did BABA MAALU did to the herdsmen the killed over fifty innocent people of Benue .

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by EweduAfonja(f): 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
HungerBAD:
Exactly.

Freaking Moro.n

Why are you impersonating the Original owner of this akant....

Why can't you use your hacking skills and make money rather hacking someone's account cause his opinion and urs doesn't align together...

Hacking is a serious crime.. well nice job tho

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see / Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday / Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.