Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,488 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen (53088 Views)

*herdsmen Beg As Ghana Police Boss Gives Personnel ‘shoot, Kill On Sight’ Order* / Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen. / Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by swintiney: 8:25am On Jan 14, 2018
HungerBAD:
Exactly.

Buhari you are a weak leader and a very big disappointment at that.

I think this is more of wickedness than weakness, his son (Just one soul) is hospitalized because of a self inflicted accident and see how he is running everywhere to ensure the boy does not die, yet he has kept quiet over the years on thousands of killings credited to his Kinsmen. It is wickedness!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by francizy(m): 8:27am On Jan 14, 2018
fitzmayowa:

There must be an hacking spree going on here...shocked shocked shocked

Aunty beremx "goodmorning ma"...cheesy grin cheesy

Beremx done wake up since late 2016 na.. Na you no see her posts back then..

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by dokiOloye(m): 8:46am On Jan 14, 2018
HungerBAD:
Exactly.

This is the kind of "ORDER" our Weak President should have given to the Military and Police a long time ago.

I do not support violence in anyway.

No one. I repeat, no one has the monopoly of violence and I advice the people of Benue or elsewhere to not just sit and wait for the next Fulani attack.

You take the fight to them.

Why are the Fulani's not trying this rubbish in the core Niger Delta? Just look at the pictures of dead babies and women I keep seeing from Benue and Taraba.

Freaking Moro.n

Modified: Nobody hacked my acct. The pictures of dead children and women eventually got to me. You do not go around killing innocent people for nothing.

I blame the people of Benue,Taraba and Adamawa for this.

If Nigeria wan divide make it divide sef wetin?which kind rubbish be this?why Fulani Herdsmen go dey slaughter people like this?I just dey pissed off.

lolz.I have a colleague from Benue who was a rabid Buhari supporter but his tone has suddenly changed,just like yours.
I remember d time of python dance, d way he was gloating over d needless murder of unarmed civilians on our chat group.
I think I'm qualified to be called a prophet cos I warned him that his' will come soon in d form of herdsmen, but he wouldn't listen, lol.
Now he's disturbing d chat group wt graphic pictures of dead people and preaching on why Buhari needs to go,lolz.
Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 14, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

But here fulani herdsmen are better than army and police force.

Buhari is well packaged disaster.
o lawd! well packaged disaster? I haf laugh and tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by evexx1(f): 8:51am On Jan 14, 2018
We need people like him in Nigeria.
Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by engrchykae(m): 8:54am On Jan 14, 2018
I am surprised when many think that Buhari is WEAK OR CLUELESS.
Buhari isn't any of the above.
He is rather COLD AND WICKED.
Remember he is also a herdsman.
He has his own herdsmen who also tend his cows.
He is simply a CULPRIT since he is a grand patron of macban.
The fulanis are simply using CATTLE to spy out their fantasy promised land they intend to CONQUER.
BUHARI is a student of Armadu bello and othman Dan fodio.
We rejected him twice because we knew him very well even when he contested with Arthur umeezoke and Chugba okadigbo but people think it was because of goodluck.
Is goodluck igbo?
If a southern candidate comes up especially if from the southwest i don't care,the south and middlebelt will vote him and save the soul of Nigeria.
But where is Osinbajo?
Donald duke is good too.
I know that Peter Obi will do well but hatred will rather kill Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 14, 2018
JikanBaura:
This stupid Ghananians will always be quick to butt in Nigeria matters that combined Nigeria. Fulani aren't minority in Nigeria and don't think would touch them and get away with it. Idiots always wanting to copy Southern Nigerians. grin
u sure say u read d post?
Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by ANOWEDGREAT: 9:33am On Jan 14, 2018
HungerBAD:
Exactly.

This is the kind of "ORDER" our Weak President should have given to the Military and Police a long time ago.

No one. I repeat, no one has the monopoly of violence and I advice the people of Benue or elsewhere to not just sit and wait for the next Fulani attack.

Why are the Fulani's not trying this rubbish in the core Niger Delta? Just look at the pictures of dead babies and women I keep seeing from Benue and Taraba.

Freaking Moro.n

Modified: Nobody hacked my acct. The pictures of dead children and women eventually got to me. You do not go around killing innocent people for nothing.

If Nigeria wan divide make it divide sef wetin?which kind rubbish be this?why Fulani Herdsmen go dey slaughter people like this?I just dey pissed off.

Unbelievable are u serious?
Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by ANOWEDGREAT: 9:40am On Jan 14, 2018
Chukazu:

http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Agogo-commander-orders-shoot-to-kill-on-Fulani-herdsmen-617020

This isn't a shithole this is a real country where things work no time to be politicing critical security issues and protecting religious extremists.
Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by anibirelawal(m): 9:42am On Jan 14, 2018
tonytony208:

Calling you a vagabond is like an insult to true vagabonds. Do you know why? You are worse than a vagabond. in fact, you are better dead than Alive.

A useful, sensible leader saw the possibility of a danger and he is planning against it. What did your own president do? Did he plan against herdsmen attacks? And when d herdsmen attacked, what did your useless, brainless, senile president do about it? Is he not trying to cover the murderers up? He was quick to proscribe IPOB; why is he refusing to proscribe herdsmen? Is it not because your president values cow's life more than human lives?

Who carries weapons between IPOB and herdsmen? Who commit murder between IPOB and herdsmen? So, who should be proscribed between IPOB and herdsmen? Hope you can see that you are worse than a vagabond.

Mr IPOB carry your wahala commot here... i dont have your time. Enemies of Nigeria...
Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by Daeylar(f): 9:56am On Jan 14, 2018
Warship:

I am seeing vision.

I must be hallucinating.

Unbelievable

First Omenka

then Sarrki

now hungerbad.

Buhari has lost his zombies.

Lol. They can't run away grin grin
They should continue to shout sai baba, LMAO. It's now their eyes want to clear
Cc imhotep
Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by Daeylar(f): 9:58am On Jan 14, 2018
Na now day break for your side.
Mtchewwww

HungerBAD:
Exactly.

Freaking Moro.n

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by Daeylar(f): 10:02am On Jan 14, 2018
Chikelue2000:
he won't try it but let ipob say anything just see how he will react swiftly

Don't mind them. And some fools will support him.
Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by Daeylar(f): 10:03am On Jan 14, 2018
Chukazu:

Hmmm...Beremx too ,hope am not seeing vision embarassed

"Church Agbasaa" shocked

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 14, 2018
Daeylar:

Lol. They can't run away grin grin
They should continue to shout sai baba, LMAO. It's now their eyes want to clear
Cc imhotep
Please we must vote for APC to rule till the year 2090.
Sai Change.
Support APC

cc Warship Omenkalives sarrki hungerbad

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by Daeylar(f): 10:08am On Jan 14, 2018
imhotep:

Please we must vote for APC to rule till the year 2090 .
Sai Change.
Support APC

Ahh shocked shocked
You have changed it to 2090 shocked grin no longer 2050?

I don leave you go oh grin grin
Enjoy your Nigeria grin grin

See people shouting sai baba since. The matter don pass them they con change mouth. grin
Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 14, 2018
Warship:

I am seeing vision.

I must be hallucinating.

Unbelievable

First Omenka

then Sarrki

now hungerbad.

Buhari has lost his zombies.

I'm thinking there's a retrenchment or something at BMC, seems a lot of people have been relieved of their duties, its surprising!
Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 14, 2018
Daeylar:

Ahh shocked shocked
You have changed it to 2090 shocked grin no longer 2050?

I don leave you go oh grin grin
Enjoy your Nigeria grin grin

See people shouting sai baba since. The matter don pass them they con change mouth. grin

Me I want APC to rule till the year 3000

Sai change grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by gentlezypher: 11:03am On Jan 14, 2018
I still remember that faithful day in umuahia,when fighter jets and heavy army presence were seen and directed on youths without arms,even an innocent mad person became a victim, now the fulani heardsmen who has done worse are now being treated like angels,
Nigeria is a failed country!!

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by tonytony208(m): 11:36am On Jan 14, 2018
anibirelawal:

Mr IPOB carry your wahala commot here... i dont have your time. Enemies of Nigeria...

The real enemies of Nigeria are those who see the light but make darkness their companion
Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by t00dugged(f): 11:51am On Jan 14, 2018
ayusco85:

Call names joor. They are also ashamed of themselves
it's is better to allow their conscience eat them up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by talk2emma: 11:58am On Jan 14, 2018

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by Scetrocom: 12:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
HungerBAD:
Exactly.

Freaking Moro.n

You are right. But Buhari is not a week leader,he is a wicked leader. He allows the ongoing killing intentionally as part of his evil script.
This is why we should not make mistake of replacing him with another Fulani man come 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by FTBOY: 12:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
moooslim terrorists supporters and fooolani herdsmen media advocates like liondeleo won't like this news at all.

bloody jihadists!
Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by FTBOY: 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
imhotep:

Please we must vote for APC to rule till the year 2090.
Sai Change.
Support APC

tufiakwa!

azi gba gi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by Chukazu: 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
hareskay:
Will you stop making generalisations on Islam, due to the dastard acts of the Fulanis? No sane man will ever support such violence. The name 'Jihad' is used a cover to their terrorist acts. The Fulanis are terrorists, not Jihadists.
I'M A MUSLIM. AND THIS AIN'T ABOUT JIHAD.

I never mentioned Islam in my post...the paranoia is uncalled for
Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
My fear now is that all those fulanis will migrate to Nigeria now. Because they know that nothing will happen to them here
Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
FTBOY:

tufiakwa!

azi gba gi!
why na grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
walepackage:
i concur.We need a decisive action in order to militate against this inhuman melted out to the people of Benue,Adamawa,Taraba.I was moved into tears when i saw the mass burial in Benue.This government have fail in all ramification.
Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by walepackage(m): 2:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
bluetrails7:

Happy Sunday brother...

Has killing become normalized that it's so normal that 75 people die without them being victims of a national disaster. Yet, we all can sleep in our homes, especially the govt. officials...May the cries of the blood of the people killed be visited upon the pillars of this administration.
Amen oh.I wish you a pleasant sunday bro.
Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
walepackage:
Amen oh.I wish you a pleasant sunday bro.

wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin / Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea / Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.