Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products (71357 Views)

SPECIAL TRAINING: How To Start A Smart E-commerce Business Plus Digital Skills / Looking For Phone Import Business Partner(s) / Do You Want To Go Into Wheat Flour Import Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by Kamkamdd: 9:46am On Jan 18, 2018
lexyinfo:

Join the class to know more about the Mentorship program.
Gud work @ op,learnt sometin new from u.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by success2sure29(m): 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
how much is the class?
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by CruzJoe(m): 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by Aragon: 4:02am On Jan 19, 2018
lexyinfo:

You can join us.Once you have the knowledge nobody can take it away from you.

Thanks. I will call and speak to you first and ask some questions
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
CruzJoe:
I know it will come to this

Nothing is free even in Freeland

But Op why did u start as if u won't charge for this help?

marketing strategy to get people involved first....

Nigerians.

why not come out clean first ...than pretending ur giving this for free and people were already thanking u hoping us free as u projected it before.

Hello CruzJoe,
I don't think have done something wrong for giving out free tutorials of this magnitude,even the so called ebook people are parading up
and down don't even have valuable content than what you are getting free here.If you are smart enough this free tutorials is enough for you.I'm not even selling ebook to anybody and am only asking interested member to join the Mentorship program to add up to what they already know,to share ideas and roll together.Is anything bad in that?
In fact some of them are already in the business but they want to learn more.

10 Likes

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by CruzJoe(m): 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
lexyinfo:

Hello CruzJoe,
I don't think have done something wrong for giving out free tutorials of this magnitude,even the so called ebook people are parading up
and down don't even have valuable content than what you are getting free here.If you are smart enough this free tutorials is enough for you.I'm not even selling ebook to anybody and am only asking interested member to join the Mentorship program to add up to what they already know,to share ideas and roll together.Is anything bad in that?
In fact some of them are already in the business but they want to learn more.

good....is the mentorship program free for those that wish to join
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
Recap of our lectures so far...

==>Introduction
==>Benefit of Importation Business
==>Basic Requirements
==>Import Portal
==>Hot In Demand Products To Import
==>Your ideal product
==>Importing Items from 1688.com
==>Shipping
==>How to get video to market your imported product
==>Marketing your imported products

I so much believe you have learnt a lot of things in this tutorial and you now have the idea of how importation business works.
But I will like to work with a group of 20 persons who are very serious to start their importation business right away this year 2018 to join our importation/Ecommerce Mentorship program. This is a 30days challenge program where everybody work together to have financial freedom. In this group you will get all the necessary support and tools you need until you succeed in this business.[b] Our next class start on sept.16,2018.[/b]The training will be done online using medium like whatsapp, secret Facebook group and email.

Here is a tip of what you will benefit if you join us;
Course outlines:
==>Introduction
==>Basic requirement
==>Import portals
==>Your ideal products to import
==>Finding hot products
==>Product sourcing
==>Sourcing agents
==>Shipping Simplified
==>Product Marketing
==>Delivery to end consumer
==>Selling on ecommerce platform
==>Selling outside Lagos...the way out
==>How to scale up your business
==>How to edit your explainer video in less than 5mins without the need of a video editor plus software I used
==>Niche domination strategies
==>Plus my unannounced bonus.

[b]Join our next Ecommerce/Import Business Mentorship program class on sept. 16,2018.

You can reach me on 0 8 0 7 4 2 7 7 4 7 9 call or whatsapp or online success105@gmail dot com[/b] with the subject Import June Class

See You There!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by eben123(m): 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
lexyinfo:
Recap of our lectures so far...

==>Introduction
==>Benefit of Importation Business
==>Basic Requirements
==>Import Portal
==>Hot In Demand Products To Import
==>Your ideal product
==>Importing Items from 1688.com
==>Shipping
==>How to get video to market your imported product
==>Marketing your imported products

I so much believe you have learnt a lot of things in this tutorial and you now have the idea of how importation business works.
But I will like to work with a group of 20 persons who are very serious to start their importation business right away this year 2018 to join our importation/Ecommerce Mentorship program. This is a 30days challenge program where everybody work together to have financial freedom. In this group you will get all the necessary support and tools you need until you succeed in this business. Lecture commence on January 22, 2018 by 8pm to 10pm. The training will be done online using medium like whatsapp, secret Facebook group and email.

Course outlines:
==>Introduction
==>Basic requirement
==>Import portals
==>Finding hot products
==>Product sourcing
==>Sourcing agents
==>Shipping Simplified
==>Product Marketing
==>How to design a simple website to sell your imported product
==>How to edit your explainer video in less than 5mins without the need of a video editor plus software I used
See you there!

You can reach me on 0 8 0 7 4 2 7 7 4 7 9 call or whatsapp or online success105@gmail dot com

what's does it takes to join??
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
eben123:

what's does it takes to join??

Chat me up on whatsapp
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by dare3820: 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
following
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by bimbax: 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
shocked Wow! I've really learnt alot
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 5:17am On Jan 20, 2018
CruzJoe:

good....is the mentorship program free for those that wish to join

Chat me up.Thanks
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by Hunry: 11:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
which companies deliver your products to your customers in & outside lagos
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by ravensckar(m): 9:39am On Jan 21, 2018
**Spreads mat**

I've been looking for a thread like this since God knows when. Lemme just park my Toyota Corolla here, whilst I go through the thread from the very first page.

3 Likes

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by Felizy(m): 10:08am On Jan 21, 2018
Wow this is a very nice information.

My question is as a student is it possible to start with like 15k - 20k

I will contact you on WhatsApp, but i fear because I can't raise money for training (if you request for payment tho)
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
Check my signature or thread below to get a verified and legitimate USA Bank Account Remotely From Nigeria to Make Payments Online, Send and Receive Money Securely.
https://www.nairaland.com/4305411/open-run-verified-usa-bank#64427551

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by Bigdaddy234: 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
Be your own Boss register your Business name, Limited company, church,club.......with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria with Accredited processionals.

Serious clients only.08080261582

Whatsapp number: 07034672434

We delivered your certificate at your doorstep!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 3:22pm On Mar 02, 2018
To be part of this 20 people send a Whatsapp message with the title “IMPORT CLASS 2018” to 08074277479. And you will be added to the secret whatsapp group after registration.

You will get access to the training materials and videos.
Lecture start officially by March 10,2018

Secure your slot now!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 7:23am On Mar 06, 2018
Keep the registrations coming
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 7:27am On Mar 06, 2018
Aragon:
this is so nice... What if I want to start in March? But I can still pay you whatever amount u charge now... but March I will have time to follow u

To be part of this 20 people send a Whatsapp message with the title “IMPORT CLASS 2018” to 08074277479. And you will be added to the secret whatsapp group after registration.

You will get access to the training materials and videos.
Lecture start officially by March 10,2018

Secure your slot now!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 7:28am On Mar 06, 2018
I will like to work with a group of 20 persons this Easter Period who are very serious to start their importation business right away in this year 2018 to join our importation/Ecommerce Mentorship program. This is a 30days challenge program where everybody work together to have financial freedom. In this group you will get all the necessary support and tools you need until you succeed in this business. The training will be done online using medium like whatsapp, secret Facebook group and email.

You can't afford to miss this!

==>How to lauch your Ecommerce Business in the next 72 hours and sell 100s of your imported items in 30 days or less.

==>The “secret” 100% guaranteed import portals where you can do all your importation on with peace of mind and how to get 50% massive discount from them. Don't worry l will give you the template l use to do this!

==>The exact 4 products you must Import if you want to make over N250,000-N500,000 in 30 days. These imported items sell like CRAZY.

==>How to get your items listed on top Nigeria ecommerce store, market place and generate over 10 orders per day.

==>How to verify sellers so as to ascertain their experience with their past customers. Dare venture into this business without these tips, you're on your own.

==>How to make every payment for your order with your normal ATM cards (yes, the same ATM cards issued by your bank... but there's more to whatever you may be thinking right now.)

==>3 shipping agents that help you bring the items you import into Nigeria at the fastest rate (within 2 - 7 days) and low shipping fees per KG on your goods.

==>The exact method you can use to sell over 1 million naira worth of products online (plus my advanced method of selling imported items that beats your competitors hands-down and brings in Incredible ROI).

==>How to set up your sales page and funnel

==>How to determine hot in demand products that are guaranteed to sell.

==>I will give you 20 untapped products that are selling like crazy right now that Guarantees 10x More Profit.

==>3 courier companies that helps you deliver your items to the buyers at a very affordable rate and also offer 'payment on delivery option' which boost your sales.

==>How to bypass every Custom wahalas...

==>How to market your goods to consumers, using only social media

==>How to identify desperate customer who needs your product and services

==>Hot items that sell for $2 - $5, you will get the direct link to the suppliers on the import portal where you will get these.
And lots more …..

BONUS FOR EARLY BIRDS:

==>You will get access to The Advance Mini Importation Course and training materials send to your email

==>How to sell your products using video and how to edit the Videos and put your marketing messages on them within 5 minutes... Using a Simple Software i will give you for FREE

==>Access to download The Entire GSM Numbers of Nigerians and Discover How to Make Daily Income from These Numbers.

==>Complete 30 Days of Mentorship.

Plus lot of mouthwatering BONUSES

What if I Decide To Blow You Off The More And Make The Deal More Sweater?

To further sweeten the deal for you, I'm throwing in 2 ethical outrageous bribe in the form of irresistible BONUSES for you,
if you sign up in the next 24 hours days from now.

This premium training/Mentorship program is not for everybody, only for 20 smart Nigerians.

Due to popular demand of this training, you can now get access to it for almost FREE
Anyway this is my own way of given back to the community, grab this opportunity now with both hands.

Here is the summary what you will benefit if you join us today;

Course outlines:
==>Introduction
==>Basic requirement
==>Import portals
==>Finding hot products
==>Product sourcing
==>Sourcing agents
==>Shipping Simplified
==>Product Marketing

Join our next Ecommerce/Import Business Mentorship program class
You can reach me on 0 8 0 7 4 2 7 7 4 7 9 call or whatsapp or online success105@gmail dot com.

See You There!

If you are interested to be part of this group of importer in 2018 you can call or whatsapp 0 8 0 7 4 2 7 7 4 7 9 or email onlinesuccess105@gmaildotcom we will add you to the secret whatsapp group and will roll from there.

Lecture starts June 23,2018

JOIN MY WHATSAPP GROUP TO LEARN MORE.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 2:27pm On May 08, 2018
Join my a 30 days mentorship program to learn how to start a profitable importation Business in Nigeria.

Here is a tip of what you will benefit if you gain access;
Course outlines:
==>Introduction
==>Basic requirement
==>Import portals
==>Finding hot products
==>Product sourcing
==>Sourcing agents
==>Shipping Simplified
==>Product Marketing
==>How to easily promote, advertise and market your products online (and offline) without hassles… and the secret to making massive sales everyday!
==>How to edit your explainer video in less than 5 mins without the need of a video editor plus software I used. You will get free access to this software.

BONUS FOR EARLY BIRDS:
==>You will get access to The Advance Mini Importation Course and training materials send to your email.

==>How to sell your products using video and how to edit the Videos and put your marketing messages on them within 5 minutes... Using a Simple Software i will give you for FREE.

==>Plus lot of mouthwatering BONUSES.

This Premium Training package Is Not For Everybody, Only For Smart Nigerians.
This training worth more than N100,000 Plus all its bonuses,
You will get access to the training materials and videos for just a token

You will get this Bonus If you pay in the next 24hrs:

==>You will get access to over 25 HOT in demand products to sell and make money fast.

==>Chatbot Marketing Mastery

==>How to create a simple webpage to sell your products

==>Complete 30 Days of FREE Mentorship and You will be automatically be added to our Import Mentorship Class

Date:June23,2018
Time: 8pm

Don’t be left out

Call/whatsapp 08074277479.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 2:06pm On May 09, 2018
Join my mentorship program to learn how to start a profitable importation Business in Nigeria.

Lecture Start: May 11,2018

Venue: Whatsapp

Course outlines:
==>Introduction
==>Basic requirement
==>Import portals
==>Finding hot products
==>Product sourcing
==>Sourcing agents
==>Shipping Simplified
==>Product Marketing
==>How to easily promote, advertise and market your products online (and offline) without hassles… and the secret to making massive sales everyday!
==>How to edit your explainer video in less than 5 mins without the need of a video editor plus software I used. You will get free access to this software.

BONUS FOR EARLY BIRDS:
==>You will get access to The Advance Mini Importation Course and training materials send to your email.

==>How to sell your products using video and how to edit the Videos and put your marketing messages on them within 5 minutes... Using a Simple Software i will give you for FREE.

==>You will get access to over 25 HOT in demand products to sell and make money fast.

==>Complete 30 Days of FREE Mentorship and You will be automatically be added to our Import Mentorship Class

JOIN MY WHATSAPP TRAINING ON JUNE 1,2018 BY 8PM

Don’t be left out

Call/whatsapp 08074277479.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 3:55pm On May 09, 2018
Interested in making money in 2018,Attend a whatsapp seminar that will show you how to launch a profitable importation business in Nigeria.

Lecture Start: June1,2018

Venue: Whatsapp

Time:8pm

Course outlines:
==>Introduction
==>Basic requirement
==>Import portals
==>Finding hot products
==>Product sourcing
==>Sourcing agents
==>Shipping Simplified
==>Product Marketing

BONUS FOR EARLY BIRDS:

This course is full of value and it contains all you need to succeed in importation Business in Nigeria.

Call/whatsapp 08074277479 with the subject ''Import June Class''

Don’t be left out!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 3:29pm On May 29, 2018
Join Us Now!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by Bigdaddy234: 4:11pm On May 29, 2018
Get a Company registered today with CAC & be your own Boss

Be your own Boss register your Business name, Limited company,, .with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria with Accredited professionals .

Serious clients only.

Cal/Whatsapp number: 07034672434

We deliver your certificate at your doorstep!

Location:Lagos but we can deliver certificate anywhere in Nigeria ��.

Integrity Pays
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lugiano1: 4:22pm On May 29, 2018
Ook
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by JoshuaKay(m): 7:00am On May 30, 2018
CruzJoe:
I know it will come to this

Nothing is free even in Freeland

But Op why did u start as if u won't charge for this help?

marketing strategy to get people involved first....

Nigerians.

why not come out clean first ...than pretending ur giving this for free and people were already thanking u hoping us free as u projected it before.

what is exactly this guy's problem?
So everything you've been getting from the first page is not tangible enough. World people...
What op has given here is good enough to get started. The mentorship option is to provide prompt assistance to his protégés and I'm sure even you will not do it for free. Be grateful man.

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by onlineguru3544: 7:42am On May 30, 2018
dsurest:
Op, please how do you make payment on 1688.com and how do you communicate with the suppliers on that site
I can teach you how to do that, check my signature for my contact
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
You can register for my mentorship program

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today / Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive / 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.