Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products (71386 Views)

SPECIAL TRAINING: How To Start A Smart E-commerce Business Plus Digital Skills / Looking For Phone Import Business Partner(s) / Do You Want To Go Into Wheat Flour Import Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 6:35am On Jul 24, 2018
Enroll Today!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by aumeehn: 8:32am On Jul 24, 2018
Not here to spoil your business! but all this ranting about hot new product is a lie. whats going to move fast in Kano cannot move fast in Enugu! import the hot products alone and be a millionaire, And also tell your subscribers how to buy Yuan and buy goods on Chinese websites cus even you sef na 1688 you know plenty Chinese sites are there where some goods are cheaper compared to 1688.

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by aumeehn: 8:36am On Jul 24, 2018
CruzJoe:

good....is the mentorship program free for those that wish to join
Guy you are very lazy! there are tones of threads here on NL about this business. the likes of Ymodulus and co, have been sharing ideas and tips for free simple research will help u, the guy don't know anything bout importation he rely on the money u guys will pay to enroll in his so called e-class.

2 Likes

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
aumeehn:
Guy you are very lazy! there are tones of threads here on NL about this business. the likes of Ymodulus and co, have been sharing ideas and tips for free simple research will help u, the guy don't know anything bout importation he rely on the money u guys will pay to enroll in his so called e-class.

Hello Oga, we are into the business big time,a lot people have been trained through
my mentorship program and today they are doing good.I shared information here for free on Nairaland.All this your rant
mean nothing to me.I have a lot of testimonials to my credit.I've organized lot of free classes
online.This kind of attitude is not good thinking bad about people you don't even know from Adam.

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by aumeehn: 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
lexyinfo:

Hello Oga, we are into the business big time,a lot people have been trained through
my mentorship program and today they are doing good.I shared information here for free on Nairaland.All this your rant
mean nothing to me.I have a lot of testimonials to my credit.I've organized lot of free classes
online.This kind of attitude is not good thinking bad about people you don't even know from Adam.
i'm sorry to say this but if you are really into this business full time you wont have time to come online mentoring people for just 2k naira! like it or not this your way no pure atall i know say all hustle na hustle! but if u are really into this business you won't have time to organize an online class for just "2k"

2 Likes

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 9:10am On Jul 25, 2018
aumeehn:
i'm sorry to say this but if you are really into this business full time you wont have time to come online mentoring people for just 2k naira! like it or not this your way no pure atall i know say all hustle na hustle! but if u are really into this business you won't have time to organize an online class for just "2k"

Hello Bro,I don't mentor for 2k o.
In fact i don't even charge 2k for any of my training because my program is value packed.
Mentorship program suck time and energy and i also have my own business as well.
We only work with serious minded people even my free training is well loaded.
Just have a look on the tutorial here,is worth more than what some people sell as ebook.

Where are you seeing 2k self i think i need to check through my previous post and correct that.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 8:57am On Jul 26, 2018
Enroll for our premium mentorship program today.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by mcknowles: 9:28am On Jul 26, 2018
are you interested in importation business? Group importation is the trend of bringing in goods in small quantity at an affordable price and sell twice your cost. shipping cost and frieght handling hurdles has been cracked, join the group to know more......https:///3pBcJg6iSTs8TwTkAnQnP4 or 09039189506
Join the next batch of importers, you may start with little orders to test the water. we have testimonies and we are here for you to win.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2018
See you there!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 7:33am On Jul 28, 2018
Still on
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
Enroll for our premium Import Mentorship program today.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 9:05am On Aug 07, 2018
Join Us Now!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by oluwas3un(f): 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
lexyinfo:
Let's continue

Give them the link to the product you want to import as shown in the previous lecture, copy the link and send it to them on whatsApp tell them to source the product for you with the cheapest price if possible.
They will reply you back give you quotation and ask you to pay in dollar using PayPal or you pay in naira through their agent in Nigeria.

Ask your supplier to write your name and number on your goods to avoid the issue of missing goods.

Chatting Hours is 9AM TO 6PM (NIGERIAN TIME). Monday to Saturday. They are seven hours ahead of Nigeria.

The shipping company listed here also have agent and office both in china and Nigeria.

I will list 5 here;
-St. Patrick logistics
-Baze 1 logistics
-Chrisvicmall- this is somehow costly

But the remaining 2 logistic company is the one I recommend and so many top importers in Nigeria are now using them. You will get access to them shortly. In fact, you will only pay them when you receive your goods here in Nigeria.

Stay Glued...
lexyinfo:
Let's continue

Give them the link to the product you want to import as shown in the previous lecture, copy the link and send it to them on whatsApp tell them to source the product for you with the cheapest price if possible.
They will reply you back give you quotation and ask you to pay in dollar using PayPal or you pay in naira through their agent in Nigeria.

Ask your supplier to write your name and number on your goods to avoid the issue of missing goods.

Chatting Hours is 9AM TO 6PM (NIGERIAN TIME). Monday to Saturday. They are seven hours ahead of Nigeria.

The shipping company listed here also have agent and office both in china and Nigeria.

I will list 5 here;
-St. Patrick logistics
-Baze 1 logistics

But the remaining 2 logistic company is the one I recommend and so many top importers in Nigeria are now using them. You will get access to them shortly. In fact, you will only pay them when you receive your goods here in Nigeria.

Stay Glued...
lexyinfo:
Let's continue

I will list 5 here;
-St. Patrick logistics
-Baze 1 logistics

Stay Glued...
what are the names of the other two companies, u didn't mention it
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 7:03am On Aug 13, 2018
Get a new skill Today
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
Attend an online Import class starting on August 19,2018 By 8pm

See You There!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 9:06am On Aug 16, 2018
See you there!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 5:44am On Aug 19, 2018
Join Now!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
Learn a skill today.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
Start now!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 8:12am On Aug 25, 2018
Get started now
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
Our Mentorship program is still on
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
lexyinfo:
Our Mentorship program is still on

Which mentorship? undecided
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 10:39am On Aug 26, 2018
Join us now!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by africanman85: 10:47am On Aug 26, 2018
aumeehn:
Bro, are u into mini importation ?
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
africanman85:

Yes. I am into the business big time.I do what i preach.I have a lot people in my mentorship class where i teach them
the practical aspect of the business. If you are not into the business you can't do mentorship you only sell once and that's all,but
i want people to really understand the basic on how it works for them to stand on their own.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
africanman85:
Let me say this again i don't mentor for 2k. Even my free tutorial here on Nairaland worth more than that.I have a free training class and
a premium class. My program is value packed.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2018
Information is power
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 11:20am On Aug 27, 2018
see you there
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by Printriteng: 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
Truly detailed and insightful.

Kudos!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive / 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) / Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.