Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai (56002 Views)

Jonathan Reacts To Allegations Of N300M Bribe From APC To Support David Lyon / Abacha Biggest Thief In World History’ – Omokri Replies El-rufai / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai by HegenIkomkeh(m): 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2018
Odingo1:
It will not be well with those that is sponsoring this massacre, Buhari should not forget that he will not be in power forever.He has destroy Nigeria with his nepotism and sectional president.
Indeed!I agree with you.They shall all be destroyed and their plans of evil shall surely backfire.
But also we refuse to accept that buhari has destroyed this nation.Just like you rightly pointed out,his days are numbered and we shall emerge stronger and wiser.
This too shall pass!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai by ignis: 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
APC has failed us.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai by ajepako(f): 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
sarrki:
Buhari is financially OK

Gej is financially OK

Governors are financially OK

Political appointees are financially OK

Masses are mentally, physically , financially not OK

Who bear the brunt ?

The masses

I have dropped all my support for this politician

I was in markurdi today

I will never support any politician again

I saw innocent children that lost their parents

I saw one asking for her mum just 3 years old

I cried , I don't know what to tell her

Finally..... Something l can relate with....

Olorun a saanu wa

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai by michaelfriday44(m): 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
GEJ IS A FOOL PMB IZ Walking death without a brain zombie
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai by Paradigme777: 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2018
Jona, if dem no mention ur name u for no talk against wat fulani terrorists are doing abi? God dey watch u ooo.
As for Buhari it will not be well with you. May all ur prayers be an abomination before God

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
jesuslovesyou55:
What an ineffectual buffoon response is this.
So buhari should also follow your mistake
Sarki and HungerBad have surrendered. Your main account is being ban. What more can I say than Thank you Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai by Maj196(m): 6:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
sarrki:
Buhari is financially OK
Gej is financially OK
Who bear the brunt ?
The masses
I was in markurdi today
Believe dis zombie not...

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai by frobeinus: 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
sarrki:
Buhari is financially OK

Gej is financially OK

Who bear the brunt ?

The masses

I was in markurdi today

is this you or na u be this? washing my face with holy water. plzzzzzz for the interest of ur unborn generation and mine, dnt jus stop supporting politicians make efforts I mean serious efforts to criticize this evil of a govt so that they can change from nw till 2019 cos come 2019 they will b burnt out of office

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai by bpalace(m): 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2018
Hmmm, sarrrkiii, now redeemed

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai by Landuphil(m): 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2018
yawns....

Buhari+Fulani Herdsmen=make una two just die tongue tongue

Wolves, Doncaster Rovers, Fulham una well don oooo undecided

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai by Xtopher123(m): 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2018
Community Policing is one thing Nigeria Has always been shy of..

That alone would solve lots of security issues we're having today..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai by Fawklicant: 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
sarrki:
Buhari is financially OK

Gej is financially OK

Who bear the brunt ?

The masses

I was in markurdi today

Day don break for this one abi is he still dreaming?

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai by oladokun76: 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
Jona don't make this a political matter nao, during your tenor the numbers of people killed due to your clueless attitude were outrageous. you shameless ologogoro
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai by ANOWEDGREAT: 6:33pm On Jan 13, 2018
sarrki:
Buhari is financially OK

Gej is financially OK

Who bear the brunt ?

The masses

I was in markurdi today

I never knew u where human.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai by salbis(m): 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2018
sarrki:
Buhari is financially OK
Gej is financially OK
Who bear the brunt ?
The masses
I was in markurdi today

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai by DMathematical: 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2018
GEJ the ineffectual boffun.

PMB the weaked dullardin.

Both men are never tired or ashamed of competing for failure!

HOW CAN RIGHT THINKING ADULTS BE ARGUING OVER DEATH TOLLS?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai by booblacain(m): 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2018
sarrki:
The entire masses have failed God and Humanity

First have the courage to accept and declare it that you have failed God and Humanity, only then should you have the moral ground to pass judgement on others.

So sarrki, have you failed God and Humanity?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai by DMathematical: 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2018
Masters of Failure:

GEJ the ineffectual boffun.

PMB the weaked dullardin.

Both men are never tired or ashamed of competing for failure!

HOW CAN RIGHT THINKING ADULTS BE ARGUING OVER DEATH TOLLS?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai by billyG(m): 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2018
A7:
The useless vindictive weakling has issued yet another derisory statement reeking of daftness in an attempt to leverage on the current crisis to demonize El-Rufai.

It is on record Jonathan has never been decisive in tackling any form of insecurity, at his watch the now dismantled Boko Haram metarmorphosizes from ragtag insurgents to fully fledged sophisticated foes that brings disrepute to the Nigerian army, attacking at will, displacing millions and forcing our brave soldiers to desert battlefields wearing women wrappers. All because of the ineptitude, incognizance and Dumbo's unwittness that pave way to unprecedented level of gargatuan pilfering by hordes of unscrupulous vultures on our common wealth.

Just see this quote from above pitiful statement:

Imagine the bolded, yet the useless fool went on to claim he has done well in tackling the menace.

The El-Rufai he loves to loathe and pathetically trying to pass the buck to has done amazingly well in tacking insecurity in his state, El-Rufai has not only device a solution to the problem by initiating a thorough investigation to the root cause, he has since embarked on implementing it heads on as well, and it is bearing fruit, insecurity in Kaduna today is receiving bloody nose and crime is no longer attractive.

If Jonathan had any sense/shame left he should advice Benue government to adopt Kaduna's method of addressing the farmers-herders strife Just like the Plateau government did.

Peace is not a priviledge it is a fundamental right, no man shall be killed because of the leaders shortcomings. Enough of the blame game and instigations. I hope the perpetrators and those fanning the embers receive the worst comeuppance in million folds.

pls i want 2 know d kaduna solution,pls vomit it.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai by ibabz(m): 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
Sarki!!! You? I'm sure Sarki's account was hacked. I can't believe this is coming from Sarki

sarrki:
Buhari is financially OK

Gej is financially OK

Who bear the brunt ?

The masses

I was in markurdi today

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai by ehissi(m): 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
Shots fired! Shot fired!! Shot fired!!! Earthquake all over the Internet and the man is not even the President........... undecided

The real Baba nla don answer them. He no dey always talk, but when E talk, even squirrel whey hunter dey pursue must, stop and listen.

Peter Rufai abi na Hell-Rufai, over to you. Oya make we dance, oya sarrki ti bobo....... grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai by ehissi(m): 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
anibirelawal:

REALLY

Na lie joor! By the time BMC office nack am February alert, you go hear "Baba is working, Nigeria is working, Sai Baba".

Na today? Who no know kpomo, must know sarrki.......... grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai by A7(m): 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
billyG:

pls i want 2 know d kaduna solution,pls vomit it.

El-Rufai made it loud and clear there wont be sacred cows. The law is supreme, there is going to be repercussion for impunity.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai by ANOWEDGREAT: 6:47pm On Jan 13, 2018
HeyCorleone:
I don't understand why GEJ is giving a reply.

Even if 1000000 Nigerians were killed by Fulani herdsmen during his time, is that enough to justify the present killings?! Is it an administration thing now? Are the killings now normalized?!

We live in an insane country. Why would anyone even draw our attention to the number of people killed when GEJ was President? How does that solve any problem?!

As the days go by, I see newer and more disgusting reasons to be proud of being a Nigerian. And the more you access the situation, the scarier it becomes. So what if PMB rigs the 2019 election and has to continue his reign of terror? What can we do?!

This is what I keep telling anyone who cares to listen this buhari is too power drunk to accept defeat just like that he is ready to go to the extreme to remain in power including rigging the 2019 presidential elections we should remember how long it took him to get there.
Nigerians should brace up to confront this bloodthirsty monster if he loose and refused to vacate the office the way he is running the affairs of this country Nigerians who are not Fulaniherdsmen might become endangered species if given another four years tenure.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai by Alphasoar(m): 6:47pm On Jan 13, 2018
Scoreline: GEJ 2 El Rufai 1
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai by Coldfeets: 6:47pm On Jan 13, 2018
bpalace:
Hmmm, sarrrkiii, now redeemed

Don't be fooled.

And please stop giving yourself hope.

Why are you guys celebrating sarrki's recent statement?

It's like the nigga has been giving you wailers so much sleepless nights like seriously.

Nnaa na wa o!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai by kenex4ever(m): 6:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
sarrki:
Buhari is financially OK

Gej is financially OK

Who bear the brunt ?

The masses

I was in markurdi today

nice decision

They are all thesame
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai by klax(m): 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2018
HungerBAD:
These guys should shut up.

President Buhari and his minions trying to defend him should shut up.

President Goodluck Jonathan and his supporters should shut up too.

There are hundreds of Nigerians getting killed by the Fulani Herdsmen,and Buhari and Goodluck wants to go into an EGO fight?both of you are not okay upstairs.

Was it not under Goodluck Jonathan the said Benue was attacked a whopping 33 times?but you are no longer the President,and that is why I see no sense in Buhari or his multitude of tiny minions trying to drag your name into this.

President Buhari. I know you are a Soldier,and a combat veteran who has seen and drawn blood. But have you been seeing the pictures of both babies and women getting slaughtered by the Fulani's?

We should not normalize this. This is wrong and very sickening.

A President is supposed to show strength. A President is suppose to protect the Citizenry. A President is suppose to heal.

I am sorry to say Buhari, that the Benue massacre has shown me in particular that you are a weak man,and that first you consider yourself a FULANI man before being the President of ALL.

People here still don't get it right? that I do not reply to mentions that I consider both the author and the writeup intellectually bankrupt.

If I ever reply to my mentions, that means I consider you or your write up very balanced.

Please learn how to read before making a comment. Jonathan is not in any egg fight with buhari but correcting the clelessness and lies of Buhari and his party. Jonathan has sympathized as he suppose to do but the dare devil Buhari and that lillypoo a s s licker vampire called Hell Rufai lies a lot I'm too a shame of these people

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai by bendike: 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
sarrki:
Buhari is financially OK

Gej is financially OK

Who bear the brunt ?

The masses

I was in markurdi today

Sarrki, Seriously was what you saw that devastating to make you write the above? You know some of us stay so far away we only see pictures and hear stories of such devastation on social media and its so distant there is little understanding of the gravity of such events.
Anyway, take it easy.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai by phenylalanine(m): 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
Enough of the blame game and instigations. I hope the perpetrators and those fanning the embers receive the worst comeuppance in million folds.
Ur last paragraph doesnt go wit all u have said, u were biase blcos u took side. I just pray all this killing stop someday, the poor in this country are suffering and dying at the sametime, why we are here analysing who did this or that.

[/quote]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai by Akan(m): 7:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
A7:
The useless vindictive weakling has issued yet another derisory statement reeking of daftness in an attempt to leverage on the current crisis to demonize El-Rufai.

How much more can one demonize a demon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala / Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC / Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.