Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Samsung, Osama, Amb. Wahala Thrill Audience At The Vintage With Ghana Must Go - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samsung, Osama, Amb. Wahala Thrill Audience At The Vintage With Ghana Must Go (8747 Views)

Comedian, Amb. Wahala Who Mimicks Former First Lady Urges Women To Vote (Video) / Comedian Amb. Wahala Bags Endorsement Deal With KSI Construction & Estate / Amb. Wahala Acquires A New House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung, Osama, Amb. Wahala Thrill Audience At The Vintage With Ghana Must Go by AlexReports(m): 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
SHUTDOWN!!! Samsung, Osama, Amb. Wahala, Others Thrill Abuja Audience At The Vintage With Ghana Must Go Event. (

The 2017 edition of The Vintage event with Ghana Must Go was indeed a shutdown in Kubwa Abuja as several people turned out in their numbers to witness the entertainment packed show. The crowd which had no dull moment from the start to finish of the event were thrilled by high profile artists and comedians. 

Among the entertainers who held the audience spellbound ‎till the end were Samsong, David G, Marvel Joks, Temple, Osama, Amb. Wahala, Income Da Saint, Kelvin Sapp, Apostle Paul, MC Asawana, Yaks Man, Kingzina, Fada Sheyin, Da Supreme, House of Titans and a host of others. ‎

The Vintage with Ghana Must Go event was held on the 3rd of December 2017 at ‎ Eucharistic Heart Model School Field Kubwa Abuja‎. The annual entertainment packed concert was put together by famous Abuja based comedian/ compere Peter Ogbudu popularly known as Ghana Must Go from Warri, Delta state
http://www.alexreports.info/2018/01/shutdown-samsung-osama-amb-wahala.html?m=0

Re: Samsung, Osama, Amb. Wahala Thrill Audience At The Vintage With Ghana Must Go by RentedReality(m): 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2018
Interlude
Re: Samsung, Osama, Amb. Wahala Thrill Audience At The Vintage With Ghana Must Go by AlexReports(m): 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2018
@alexreports

Re: Samsung, Osama, Amb. Wahala Thrill Audience At The Vintage With Ghana Must Go by AlexReports(m): 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2018
More

Re: Samsung, Osama, Amb. Wahala Thrill Audience At The Vintage With Ghana Must Go by RentedReality(m): 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2018
Another interlude tongue
Re: Samsung, Osama, Amb. Wahala Thrill Audience At The Vintage With Ghana Must Go by AlexReports(m): 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
Continue

Re: Samsung, Osama, Amb. Wahala Thrill Audience At The Vintage With Ghana Must Go by AlexReports(m): 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2018
More here

Re: Samsung, Osama, Amb. Wahala Thrill Audience At The Vintage With Ghana Must Go by RentedReality(m): 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2018
Kubwa looks really vibrant here

That's the beauty of Abuja

We need more of this comedy shows, anything to distract us from the reality on ground

I'm not a prophet but half of those smiling here have less than 20 litres of fuel in their tank

Oh well, when the laughter dies we'll head to the queues grin

1 Like

Re: Samsung, Osama, Amb. Wahala Thrill Audience At The Vintage With Ghana Must Go by AlexReports(m): 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
@finishwork

Re: Samsung, Osama, Amb. Wahala Thrill Audience At The Vintage With Ghana Must Go by AlexReports(m): 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2018
Nice

Re: Samsung, Osama, Amb. Wahala Thrill Audience At The Vintage With Ghana Must Go by AlexReports(m): 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
Great

Re: Samsung, Osama, Amb. Wahala Thrill Audience At The Vintage With Ghana Must Go by omonlaa: 6:01pm On Jan 13, 2018
Be like na all of them dey use copyrighted names.
Re: Samsung, Osama, Amb. Wahala Thrill Audience At The Vintage With Ghana Must Go by Amirullaha(m): 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2018
I didn't see any Ghana must go bags/leathers/boxers there...
Re: Samsung, Osama, Amb. Wahala Thrill Audience At The Vintage With Ghana Must Go by ngwababe(f): 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2018
someone should help me with a movie to download please?
Re: Samsung, Osama, Amb. Wahala Thrill Audience At The Vintage With Ghana Must Go by Uyi168: 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2018
Nice 1 villareal...
Re: Samsung, Osama, Amb. Wahala Thrill Audience At The Vintage With Ghana Must Go by jerflakes(m): 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2018
Every year, I keep recognizing less names

2 Likes

Re: Samsung, Osama, Amb. Wahala Thrill Audience At The Vintage With Ghana Must Go by room089: 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
I wonder the image they tried to create with that crude name: 'Ghana must go'.
Re: Samsung, Osama, Amb. Wahala Thrill Audience At The Vintage With Ghana Must Go by Emerikoss: 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
Uyi168:
Nice 1 villareal...
You must be a Barca fan, do u even know the topic of this postcheesy
Re: Samsung, Osama, Amb. Wahala Thrill Audience At The Vintage With Ghana Must Go by Uyi168: 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
Emerikoss:

You must be a Barca fan, do u even know the topic of this postcheesy
..e nor concern me..
Re: Samsung, Osama, Amb. Wahala Thrill Audience At The Vintage With Ghana Must Go by Emerikoss: 6:14pm On Jan 13, 2018
Uyi168:
..e nor concern me..
cheesy
Re: Samsung, Osama, Amb. Wahala Thrill Audience At The Vintage With Ghana Must Go by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
I no sabi any of dem ,lmao
Re: Samsung, Osama, Amb. Wahala Thrill Audience At The Vintage With Ghana Must Go by ifyalways(f): 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2018
Alex reports here is a perfect example of never neglect small or humble beginnings.

Whenever I see his threads, I smile. Dude had a passion, worked hard on it and is cashing and feeling fly now.

I remember when he started with his Aba coat and how we all laughed at him and his threads.

Mr Alex, higher you I pray. That Abuja sky is your stepping stone. Jisie Ike smiley

4 Likes

Re: Samsung, Osama, Amb. Wahala Thrill Audience At The Vintage With Ghana Must Go by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2018
every seat where dem ladies are seated there's always a guy who paid for the everything

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda Comes Out Dirty Again [PHOTO] / Thanks For The Gift Boss, Brodda Shaggi Appreciate Davido For His New Car / See Investments Of Nigerian Football Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.