Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,098 members, 7,807,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

"I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) (69918 Views)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates 42nd Birthday, Shares Makeup Free Photo / Bisola Aiyeola Makeup Free Face (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Too Pretty In Makeup Free Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) by martineverest(m): 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2018
Felixalex:

You are welcome

paradox is a type of oxymoron

oxymoron: beautiful nonsense, peaceful war

paradox:the nonsense is beautiful. ..the war is peaceful or its a war of peace

hope u get my point
Re: "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) by Mrkumareze(m): 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2018
Chicken leg and face dey be like aboki shit
Re: "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) by buchilino(m): 8:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
I DON'T KNOW WHO SHE IS BUT SHE HAS GREAT BODY
Re: "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) by walozanga(m): 8:47pm On Jan 13, 2018
Nairalandaire:
chewing stick legs...

u get eyes my dear
Re: "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) by Felixalex(m): 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2018
martineverest:
paradox is a type of oxymoron

oxymoron: beautiful nonsense, peaceful war

paradox:the nonsense is beautiful. ..the war is peaceful or its a war of peace

hope u get my point

Ok Sir, I get ur point
Re: "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) by Ahmadu74(m): 9:01pm On Jan 13, 2018
Extremely beautiful with someone else hair! Nawa ooo, chaiii daris God oooo
Re: "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) by Emmaskill(m): 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
@YomzzyBlog

Nollywood actress, Toyin shared a photo of herself without make up and she looks beautiful and pretty.

She captioned the photo;

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/01/i-am-extremely-pretty-toyin-abraham.html

oloooooooooooshoooooooooo
Re: "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) by ADRIAN88(m): 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
Physical beauty! That's about it. Real beauty is wholesome and comes from within.
Never assume a woman is beautiful till she opens her mouth to speak. Case in point; That Toyin Lawani lady; one of the most physically beautiful women/mum in Nigeria without a doubt, but wait till you hear her speak for two minutes.

P.S- and i'm not referring to her accent, but rather the contents of what she says.

Re: "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) by Waleprotocol(m): 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
Amirullaha:
Who her pretty epp
Everybody is pretty so far they use a good camera...
Let her take pictures with Tecno w2 or itel 1507 and brag about being pretty...

Eyen Deep gan.
Re: "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) by martineverest(m): 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2018
Felixalex:

Ok Sir, I get ur point
ok boss

1 Like

Re: "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) by Tecno66: 9:23pm On Jan 13, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
@YomzzyBlog

Nollywood actress, Toyin shared a photo of herself without make up and she looks beautiful and pretty.

She captioned the photo;

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/01/i-am-extremely-pretty-toyin-abraham.html

If you are pretty, people will tell you. You are not to blow your own trumpet.
Re: "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) by IYANGBALI: 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2018
With those yeye legs of hers. Olosho oshi
Re: "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) by Thatnawtichick(f): 9:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
beauty is not fair complexion. If fair complexion is beauty then no black skinned person is beautiful. I would rather for the real whites. If you want chop frog chop the one way get eggs inside the belle.

Look at this one way day claim beauty. see her belle alone sef.

look at her splitting nose and see how disproportionately arranged her thighs and legs are. the leg thin the thigh fat. no sexy at all.

If you want to show us your face pack you hair go back and do not tie it tight so that you wont pull the facial skin or tighten it. and let us judge.

beauty is in the brain my dear. no beauty queen is a billionaire. they all bow to Oprah Winfrey. No beauty queen is as popular as Naomi Campbell.

Toyin, na your mate day own company. go and look for a life. no be Stephanie Okereke day waka round the world day meet people so. she is on a mission and you are here posting face way hair day block with disproportionate figure.

Kate Henshaw abeg come out make I see you joor. To me you define inspiration for all the little slay dustbin that cannot visit the gym
kilode Una dey drag one matter before??
Re: "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) by Thatnawtichick(f): 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2018
She's beautiful
Re: "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) by kenoz(m): 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
Okay
Re: "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) by urchbarbie(f): 11:56pm On Jan 13, 2018
Mr perfectly made by God.... Continue. As if u can make anything with ur hands.
Nairalandaire:
chewing stick legs...
Re: "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) by suremanpatriot: 12:05am On Jan 14, 2018
...like this? Are you sure you understand English?
Re: "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) by licvil(m): 12:11am On Jan 14, 2018
she try sha... at least she get yansh...her tansh dey aii...dey don Bleep d yansh die die
Re: "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 14, 2018
Nairalandaire:
chewing stick legs...

I concur. She's funny but not pretty.
Re: "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) by seankay(m): 5:13am On Jan 14, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
beauty is not fair complexion. If fair complexion is beauty then no black skinned person is beautiful. I would rather for the real whites. If you want chop frog chop the one way get eggs inside the belle.

look at her splitting nose and see how disproportionately arranged her thighs and legs are. the leg thin the thigh fat. no sexy at all.

If you want to show us your face pack you hair go back and do not tie it tight so that you wont pull the facial skin or tighten it. and let us judge.

beauty is in the brain my dear. no beauty queen is a billionaire. they all bow to Oprah Winfrey. No beauty queen is as popular as Naomi Campbell.

Toyin, na your mate day own company. go and look for a life. no be Stephanie Okereke day waka round the world day meet people so. she is on a mission and you are here posting face way hair day block with disproportionate figure.

Kate Henshaw abeg come out make I see you joor. To me you define inspiration for all the little slay dustbin that cannot visit the gym
How much she dey owe you sef?
Re: "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) by JMOB(m): 7:21am On Jan 14, 2018
see this fowl.....go and sleep!
Re: "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) by ebuclassic18(m): 7:24am On Jan 14, 2018
women really have problem,,,,and i think they are full of unnecessary competitions
Re: "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) by omotai(f): 8:41am On Jan 14, 2018
She's pretty
Re: "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) by marylandcakes: 9:41am On Jan 14, 2018
A lot of Africans equate having light skin to being pretty

1 Like

Re: "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) by alohman(m): 11:03am On Jan 14, 2018
with this your cigerate legs and bleaching you call your prity anyway every woman is beautiful
Re: "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) by DONADAMS(m): 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
please is she toyin ahimaku?
Re: "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) by CioAngels(f): 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
Toyin, are you naturally fair?
Re: "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) by Kaykerry(m): 9:33am On Jan 28, 2018
As in...over deep dey worry am...but instead of dat old itel, me i go recommend the only dual selfie phone...itel S32
Waleprotocol:

Eyen Deep gan.
Re: "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) by Kaykerry(m): 9:39am On Jan 28, 2018
Amirullaha:
Who her pretty epp
Everybody is pretty so far they use a good camera...
Let her take pictures with Tecno w2 or itel 1507 and brag about being pretty...
why not recommend the itel S32, its more recent and updated
Re: "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) by sistmeccy(f): 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun:

Na epistle you wan write. ..
Re: "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) by Timagex(m): 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2018
Felixalex:
"I hate bragging....I am extremely pretty...."

Perfect example of an oxymoron
2much sense....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast / Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others / Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.