Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,967,624 members, 7,202,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 December 2022 at 11:30 AM

Miley My Baby Dog - Short Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miley My Baby Dog - Short Story (296 Views)

Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama / Miley Cyrus Flaunts Her Backside In New Racy Photos / "My Baby & I" - Onyii Alexx Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miley My Baby Dog - Short Story by bookspen(m): 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
A couple had been married for several years without a child. For the purpose of companionship, they bought a Rottweiler puppy and named it Miley and loved the dog like a child.

Miley had access to all the rooms in the house. Miley grew to become a large, beautiful dog and had on several occasions saved the couples from robbery. The dog was always faithful, loyal and defended its owners against many dangers.

Seven years later, the couple was blessed with the long awaited son. They were very happy with their son and naturally decreased the attention they had given to the dog. Miley felt neglected and began to get jealous of the baby.

One day the couple left the baby sleeping peacefully in his cradle and went to the terrace to prepare a roast

Read More >>>> https://www.bookspen.ltd/miley-baby-dog-short-story/

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Welcome Third Child / New Iphone 6 16GB. (130k) / ‘secure Your Future By Egg Freezing’ --dencia Advices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.