Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

DPR Seals 6 Filling Stations, Enforces N145 Per Litre In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DPR Seals 6 Filling Stations, Enforces N145 Per Litre In Anambra (10333 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Climbs Truck As He Enforces Ban On Inter-State Movement (Pics) / Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. / Why We Cannot Sell Petrol At N145 Per Litre In South East – Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPR Seals 6 Filling Stations, Enforces N145 Per Litre In Anambra by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Lol.

Even when price of fuel has normalised in other parts of the country, these people are still ripping themselves off, and keep throwing the fault at Bubu's doorstep.

Nawao.

They will still come out with their jugunu explanation of this action of DPR, that is if they don't even call it a grand plan to stop them from doing businesses.
Normalize where? Don't say what you don't know
Re: DPR Seals 6 Filling Stations, Enforces N145 Per Litre In Anambra by Wasayo: 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2018
Anambra............... hnnnmmmmm I hope this will be true story...
Re: DPR Seals 6 Filling Stations, Enforces N145 Per Litre In Anambra by Paulosky1900: 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2018
DLondonboiy:
Mtcheew.

I remembered when one fool said if Buhari is made President, PMS would sell for 40naira...

OnlyFools voted Buhari and only foolish fools still defend him...

Sarrki, howfar?

igbos are damn greedy, why is it only in the east, I have said this before they don't care about themselves only their pockets....why is it that some part of this country is selling 145-150 is it not the same PMS ...if i hear you call PMB again I will know whether is he the owner of those filling station

1 Like

Re: DPR Seals 6 Filling Stations, Enforces N145 Per Litre In Anambra by williams85(m): 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2018
fratermathy:
When will they come to Akwa Ibom, Delta and Cross River?

I reported Jobayo Investment Ltd and many other filling in Uyo for selling fuel at the rate of N210 per litre last year. I even provided them with pictorial evidence. I called and sent mails. Guess what? Up till today, the said station still sells fuel at the same rate and no DPR official has gone there to investigate despite the many assurances I got.

I also reported some stations in Delta and Cross River but the stations are still selling. So why is the DPR selected in sealing stations and enforcing N145 per litre? Are they being political? Or they've possibly been bribed by the station owners?

I weep for naija!
clap for urself..
What we should be asking is, how do these marketers manage to get products that is not available. And how much is the landing price.
The only solution to all these rubbish is for govt to make petrol so much available, then price will crash!
Re: DPR Seals 6 Filling Stations, Enforces N145 Per Litre In Anambra by BruncleZuma: 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2018
BMCSlayer:
you live in Bonny island abi? The rate at which you lick government ass, you mouth must be smelling poo already
That goat can't even find Bonny if he was given a touch light and a map.

1 Like

Re: DPR Seals 6 Filling Stations, Enforces N145 Per Litre In Anambra by sunnychykes(m): 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2018
DPR officials please come to our rescue,petrol stations in Benin city are selling above official pump price.most filling station along sapele road sells between N190 and N210 per litre.check out stations from Agip junction to bye-pass along sapele road in Benin.abi DPR office nor dey Benin?
Re: DPR Seals 6 Filling Stations, Enforces N145 Per Litre In Anambra by czaratwork: 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
Na dem dem people extorting money from themselves and going to develop other places

1 Like

Re: DPR Seals 6 Filling Stations, Enforces N145 Per Litre In Anambra by IdeyFindWife: 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Lol.

Even when price of fuel has normalised in other parts of the country, these people are still ripping themselves off, and keep throwing the fault at Bubu's doorstep.

Nawao.

They will still come out with their jugunu explanation of this action of DPR, that is if they don't even call it a grand plan to stop them from doing businesses.

You took tribalism and sycophancy to a new height of ridiculousness; kudos!

Wey the fuel, wey the @145?
Re: DPR Seals 6 Filling Stations, Enforces N145 Per Litre In Anambra by Mp3mack: 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2018
All these wey b say na money dem go use go clear the closing.
Re: DPR Seals 6 Filling Stations, Enforces N145 Per Litre In Anambra by Okoroawusa: 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2018
chiedu7:

Its either happening now or going to happen soon.

You can't keep on shedding blood without consequences.

2Ki 9:7
And thou shalt smite the house of Ahab(evil ruler) thy master, that I may avenge the blood of my servantship the prophets, and the blood of all the servants of the LORD, at the hand of Jezebel.(evil ruler).

Now if you think back, it may be happening already
You r quoting that book that ur colonial masters gave u n u think that its contents can affect Buhari who doesn't believe in ur God nor contents of ur colonial's book then u must be of all men most foolish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DPR Seals 6 Filling Stations, Enforces N145 Per Litre In Anambra by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2018
All the filling stations in Anambra sell above 200naira, every single filling station in Anambra has to be sealed if it comes to that.
Re: DPR Seals 6 Filling Stations, Enforces N145 Per Litre In Anambra by shehuAO: 8:46pm On Jan 13, 2018
Vokians:
DPR in warri city please come and do thesame in warri and its environ. The marketers are still selling above 145 per litre.
chinoso Obasi, the NANS president and his boys are there, please contact them. They are DPR themselves.
Re: DPR Seals 6 Filling Stations, Enforces N145 Per Litre In Anambra by Ejanla07: 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2018
Lomprico2:

Someone said you are omenka!
The benue state u just ran from because of small riot still sells for 220 per litre. Someone above said in kano its 250, ph, 220. But ur bigotry wont allow d nut in ur skull function well.

ekoile d chief bigot from d waste.
Re: DPR Seals 6 Filling Stations, Enforces N145 Per Litre In Anambra by shehuAO: 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2018
SnowJay92:
All the filling stations in Anambra sell above 200naira, every single filling station in Anambra has to be sealed if it comes to that.
Anambra people should contact Chinonso Obasi of NANS president and his boys for assistance to enforce the price of 145 naira per litre there or dispense the products free of charge for them. That is, if the strengths of the DPR staffs are not enough to go round In the state.
Re: DPR Seals 6 Filling Stations, Enforces N145 Per Litre In Anambra by shehuAO: 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
fratermathy:

I reported Jobayo Investment Ltd and many other filling in Uyo for selling fuel at the rate of N210 per litre last year. I even provided them with pictorial evidence. I called and sent mails. Guess what? Up till today, the said station still sells fuel at the same rate and no DPR official has gone there to investigate despite the many assurances I got.

I also reported some stations in Delta and Cross River but the stations are still selling. So why is the DPR selective in sealing stations and enforcing N145 per litre? Are they being political? Or they've possibly been bribed by the station owners?

I weep for naija!
Don't weep for naija, just build one mega filling station to ameliorate the suffering of your people.
Re: DPR Seals 6 Filling Stations, Enforces N145 Per Litre In Anambra by Okiemuteomos(m): 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
laidelaitan:
DPR seals 6 filling stations, enforces N145 per litre in Anambra

The affected filling stations were located in Awka, the capital city, Onitsha the commercial town and neighbouring Nkpor and Obosi.
The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) has seal off 6 fuel stations in Anambra for allegedly hoarding and selling petrol above the official pump price of N145 per litre.

The affected filling stations were located in Awka, the capital city, Onitsha the commercial town and neighbouring Nkpor and Obosi.

NAN reports that Premium Motor Spirit (PMS) sold between N220 to N240 per litre in Awka and most parts of Anambra at outlets owned by major and independent marketers.

The DPR also enforced the government approved pump price of N145 per litre by supervising the dispensing of over 16,000 litres of PMS to customers in the state.

Speaking on their field operation in Anambra, Mr Callistus Obodoechina of the Retail Outlets and marketing Unit, DPR Enugu office said the enforcement would continue until marketers complied.

Obodoechina said the reasons for sealing the filling stations include selling product above the approved pump price, refusal to revert to normal rate. alleged involvement in diversion and hoarding of products.

“In line with the resolve of DPR to ensure that Nigerians especially PMS user buy the product at the government approved pump price, we have intensified monitoring here in Anambra.

“Our aim is to ensure that every marketer who has products sells at the normal price and make that there is no hoarding and diversion.

“In two days we have supervised the sale of over 16, 000 litres of PMS to the public at N145 and the sense of relief clear on the faces of people.

“We also sealed six filling stations that refused to revert immediately on the excuse that the director or technician was not around and those who hoarded or diverted products."

The official said it was unfortunate that marketers in the state had continued to cheat customers in spite of the government pronouncement on the situation.

Also speaking, Mr Uyinme Akpan, an official of DPR deplored a situation where marketers return to the exploitative ways soon after the DPR enforcement team left their filling stations.

Akpan warned that such practice would be met with strict application of the law and advised them to either sell at the approved rate or don’t sell at all.

He assured customers in Anambra of continued protection of the DPR and encouraged them to report defiant marketers for appropriate actions.

Meanwhile customers in Anambra have commended the DPR for its mitigating role and called for a more robust enforcement through deployment of more teams to the state.

Mr Chris Nduka said Anambra was so big that one team of DPR enforcers cannot create the desired effect because of the attitude of marketers who were bent on ripping off their customers.

“The federal government iis doing well through the activities of DPR but it is not enough, the agency should be beefed up with manpower to effectively manage te situation,” he said.

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/01/13/headofsocials-dpr-seals-6-filling-stations-enforces-n145-per-litre-anambra/

please anybody help me tell dpr in warri to come help us still 250
Re: DPR Seals 6 Filling Stations, Enforces N145 Per Litre In Anambra by divproducts: 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2018
Still making noise while all filling stations at awka rd and new market rd onitsha sales at 230 and above
Re: DPR Seals 6 Filling Stations, Enforces N145 Per Litre In Anambra by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2018
Even naw as am typing some stations are still selling 220 here in onitsha e b like say DPR didn't go round onitsha well....
Re: DPR Seals 6 Filling Stations, Enforces N145 Per Litre In Anambra by Nobody: 2:17am On Jan 14, 2018
Its all over east
Re: DPR Seals 6 Filling Stations, Enforces N145 Per Litre In Anambra by Kiakia(m): 6:59am On Jan 14, 2018
fratermathy:

I also reported some stations in Delta and Cross River but the stations are still selling. So why is the DPR selective in sealing stations and enforcing N145 per litre? Are they being political? Or they've possibly been bribed by the station owners?

I weep for naija!
DPR dudes are among the known corrupt officials of government. If a filling station settles them, they can go on and sell above the official pump price.
Re: DPR Seals 6 Filling Stations, Enforces N145 Per Litre In Anambra by anthony86(m): 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
Why do we always do the same things every day and expect a change if DPR are sincere in their Job then almost all the filling station in Nigeria will be closed from those selling above Government regulated prices to those adjusting their meters. It is a so obvious that gorvernment don't have the capacity to control price allow the force of demand and supply to determine price.
Re: DPR Seals 6 Filling Stations, Enforces N145 Per Litre In Anambra by Basher8583: 11:18am On May 29, 2019
DLondonboiy:
Mtcheew.

I remembered when one fool said if Buhari is made President, PMS would sell for 40naira...

OnlyFools voted Buhari and only foolish fools still defend him...

Sarrki, howfar?

Did Buhari say that or it was the fool you mentioned that said it.
As you can now see that it is you THE DUMBEST OF ALL FOOL that believed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari To Address A Joint Session Of NASS On Thursday / The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos / Goodluck Jonathan: Nigeria's Embattled President (cnn Special)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.