Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

I Feel Insecure Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Insecure Now (2267 Views)

I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady / "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Insecure Now by Osetventure: 5:05pm On Jan 13, 2018
HEY GUYS!!!

This is my first account ever, and my first post on Nairaland as well.

I and my girlfriend have been dating for 3yrs now, she will be 20 by November, this yr, while I will be 26 by March this year.

After her secondary school 3 yrs ago, her parents enrolled her in one IT company(school) were she studied cyberspace security system manipulations - she has expertise on anything cybrary - and some programming languages: java, php, html , etc.
She spent 2 yrs studying in that foreign IT institution.

The real gist now is that she recently gained an admission into UNN to study Pure Mathematics. The school had its quarter semester of the session's first semester last year(Nov to Dec before Christmas break).

My worries are as follows below:

* she is so beautiful, radiant, elegant, and brainy.
* her graduate-assistant lectures already know her and are constantly calling her on phone.
* some random guys do call her always.

From the above points I highlighted, one can easily understand that she is already a kinda centre of attraction. I was in her company during this Christmas, when one guy called her and from there conversation, I sensed he was a lecturer. After the call I asked her the identity of the caller - so as to confirm what my instincts was telling me - and she said he was her lecturer. I inquired why they call her always, and she told me that she is for me and will always be for me, that nobody gonna take her away from me, that they are toasters.

Furthermore, she disclosed to me that the lecturers always ask her for her contact number, which she gives them in other not to appear disrespectful to them thereby incuring their wrath. I asked her about the other guys that are in the habit of calling her, and she said the were coursemates on GST courses, that most of them are course reps of different departments.

She confided in me that they all want to date her but she tells them that she has a guy in her life, but they always insist that they be her friends with no stringe attached. She concluded by informing me that most of the guys said that they were jealous of that her guy, ie, that's...jaelous of me.

Despite her explanations, I'm still not convinced. Although, the conversations ain't romantic, and she puts the call on out side speaker so I could hear their conversations and not feel anything bad.

Please, she has traveled back to school now(at Nsukka). Should I continue with the relationship or call it a quit, for I'm too emotional in terms of love? Should I keep believing her words?

I don't want to develop HBP at this my young age because of a girl. I need apt and concise advice now.

Thank you all
Re: I Feel Insecure Now by richythePH(f): 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2018
hmmmm

would you mind posting a pic of her and take it down in a few seconds?

would like to see for myself and know if ur insecurity is baseless

1 Like

Re: I Feel Insecure Now by Newboss(m): 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
Please do her a favor by breaking up with her! angry

Then go and look for the ugliest woman in Africa and date! angry
Re: I Feel Insecure Now by braine(m): 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
All your fears will eventually happen. I wouldn't recommend dating students for a good and lasting relationship.

Women shouldn't be stressed over like this. Just chill and see where things go.

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Insecure Now by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 13, 2018
You never hear say dating a student is like fetching water in basket. That girl is not yours bro. Ignore the dating, you can't stop her from catching fun or doing runz in school, its d normal school life. Even married students are facing temptation talkless of 20yr old single girl.

When she finish sch and she still want you, u can flow along if youre still single. Afterall, some people are bound to use fairly used bugatti

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Insecure Now by Weezyclan(m): 5:16pm On Jan 13, 2018
you're worrying over nothing
Re: I Feel Insecure Now by benzene00: 5:16pm On Jan 13, 2018
richythePH:
hmmmm

Re: I Feel Insecure Now by Softorgasm(m): 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
Op don't feel insecure, she already assured you of her loyalty already..

I wonder how jay z will feel anytime Beyonce is going on a tour without him or how pique will feel anytime shakira is going on a tour without him..

Truth is that trust is the basics of every relationship..

But as a fellow guy to another, i will advice you to prepare your heart for the worst..

love her still, but prepare your heart for breakup and cheating, so that you won't be surprise when it finally happens..

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Insecure Now by fabby101: 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
My advise is for u to behave maturely, give her a reason to stick with u, be urself. Girls like guys that are matured, independent and confident.

If u break up, what will be the cause? embarassed Insecurity? undecided Na!!
Re: I Feel Insecure Now by Lonestar124: 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2018
Follow your instinct
Re: I Feel Insecure Now by jonaifame22(m): 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
she will eventually leave you, the university system has a way of resetting the brain of it's female undergraduates
Re: I Feel Insecure Now by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 13, 2018
Since she reassures you, why are you worried? Went as far putting the speaker opened for you and informs you of her involvement with other dude as well as the decisions she has taken with them.

Why are you then worried? Be a man and trust her. Allow yourself be vulnerable and see how she responds to it.

If i were you, i would trust her judgments, if she feels genuinely the same way about you, she would tell you those things and reassure you even without you asking anything from her. She will share everything with you as far as you don't pester her with insecurities.

But first, you have to trust her completely.
Re: I Feel Insecure Now by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:57pm On Jan 13, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
You never hear say dating a student is like fetching water in basket. That girl is not yours bro. Ignore the dating, you can't stop her from catching fun or doing runz in school, its d normal school life. Even married students are facing temptation talkless of 20yr old single girl.

When she finish sch and she still want you, u can flow along if youre still single. Afterall, some people are bound to use fairly used bugatti
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Feel Insecure Now by Olami90: 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
am surprised you consider quitting the relationship because of those points you mentioned. They are normal phase most ladies go through and the way she handles it will tell the kind of lady she is.
You confirmed it that the conversations she had weren't romantic, she even put them on speaker for you.

Guy, relax! She is trying her best to be loyal to you and you need to appreciate that.
Do not generalise by thinking all female undergraduates are same and lose the babe.

Don't be insecure as you can misbehave to her for scenes that will only be playing in your head and do not let her see the insecurity in you but try to give her reasons she will consider you being the best for her.

You should be prepared to see more of that even when she is done from school.

Give her chance but be open and prepare for whatever comes because life itself is full of uncertainties.

Be mature about it, don't allow fear ruin your relationship.

Also ensure you work smart and let your pocket be whispering.
Re: I Feel Insecure Now by emekanairaland(m): 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2018
Osetventure:
HEY GUYS!!!

I and my girlfriend have been dating for 3yrs now, she will be 20 by November, this yr, while I will be 26 by March this year.

After her secondary school 3 yrs ago, her parents enrolled her in one IT company, were she studied cyberspace space security system manipulations, and some programming languages: java, php, html , and so many others. She spent 2 yrs studying in that foreign IT institution.

The real gist now is that she recently gained an admission into UNN to study Pure mathematics. The school had their quarter semester of this session first semester last year(Nov to Dec before Christmas break).

My worries is as follows below:

* her graduate-assistant lectures already know her and are constantly calling her on phone.

From the above points I highlighted, one can easily understand that she is already a kinda centre of attraction. I was in her company during this Christmas, when one guy called her and from there conversation, I sensed it was a lecturer. After the call I asked her the identity of the caller, and she said her lecturer. I asked her why they call het always, and she told me that she is for me and will always be for me, that nobody gonna take her away from me.

Furthermore, she said the lecturers always ask her for her contact number, which she gives them in other not to appear disrespectful to them. I asked her about the other guys calling her, and she said the were coursemates on GST courses, that many of them are course reps.

She confided in me that they all want to date her but she always tell them that she has a guy in her life, but they always insist that they be her friends with no stringe attached. She concluded by telling me that most of the guys said that they were jealous of that her guy.

Despite her explanations, I'm still not convinced. Although, the conversations ain't romantic, and she puts the call on out side speaker so I could hear their conversations and not feel anything bad.

Please, she has traveled back to school now(at Nsukka). Should I continue with the relationship or call it a quit, for I'm too emotional in terms of love? Should I keep believing her words?

I don't want to develop HBP at this my young age because of a girl. I need apt and concise advice now.

Thank you all
if you really love her tell your parents then take things to next level bro.
life is too short for your complains. impregnate her and get married. I know you may think you are not ready for marriage but if that's what you think then you are not serious in your relationship.
Re: I Feel Insecure Now by mapist(m): 8:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
richythePH:
hmmmm

Regardless, it is still BASELESS. Sleepless night for a 20 year old while you are 26 and still not independent. I just tire for these things i read here. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Insecure Now by Osetventure: 9:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
Softorgasm:
Op don't feel insecure, she already assured you of her loyalty already..

I wonder how jay z will feel anytime Beyonce is going on a tour without him or how pique will feel anytime shakira is going on a tour without him..

Truth is that trust is the basics of every relationship..

But as a fellow guy to another, i will advice you to prepare your heart for the worst..

love her still, but prepare your heart for breakup and cheating, so that you won't be surprise when it finally happens..
thank you bro. In fact, since she set her legs into that school, I haven't been myself. I always think that something is going on somewhere with her at the centre of that thing going on.
Re: I Feel Insecure Now by Osetventure: 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
fabby101:
My advise is for u to behave maturely, give her a reason to stick with u, be urself. Girls like guys that are matured, independent and confident.

If u break up, what will be the cause? embarassed Insecurity? undecided Na!!
Bro, you don't understand. I feel too insecure in that relationship as of this moment. I don't know how to deal with this again. I always think about her doing something hurting to me.
Re: I Feel Insecure Now by Osetventure: 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
jonaifame22:
she will eventually leave you, the university system has a way of resetting the brain of it's female undergraduates
I already made up my mind to ditch her before any heartbreak from her.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Insecure Now by jonaifame22(m): 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
Osetventure:
I already made up my mind to ditch her before any heartbreak from her.
u don't need to do that, jus love urself more that's all
Re: I Feel Insecure Now by Oyindidi(f): 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
Strength of a womangrin see as 20yrs old girl dey show you pepper grin
Re: I Feel Insecure Now by Osetventure: 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
Olami90:
am surprised you consider quitting the relationship because of those points you mentioned. They are normal phase most ladies go through and the way she handles it will tell the kind of lady she is.
You confirmed it that the conversations she had weren't romantic, she even put them on speaker for you.

Guy, relax! She is trying her best to be loyal to you and you need to appreciate that.
Do not generalise by thinking all female undergraduates are same and lose the babe.

Don't be insecure as you can misbehave to her for scenes that will only be playing in your head and do not let her see the insecurity in you but try to give her reasons she will consider you being the best for her.

You should be prepared to see more of that even when she is done from school.

Give her chance but be open and prepare for whatever comes because life itself is full of uncertainties.

Be mature about it, don't allow fear ruin your relationship.

Also ensure you work smart and let your pocket be whispering.
Thank you very much, brother. Is just that I'm very emotional. I wouldn't want to be served heart break. I must be sincere, I feel very insecure in my relationship.
Re: I Feel Insecure Now by Osetventure: 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
mapist:

Regardless, it is still BASELESS. Sleepless night for a 20 year old while you are 26 and still not independent. I just tire for these things i read here. angry
Bro. I'm independent. I pay my bills now without involving my parents, and they a proud of me for turning down job offers - immediately after my NYSC 3 years ago - in other to float my online business; because, I had a vision which I worked towards it, and now it is paying off.

I own 2 affiliate marketing sites, and few off-line business, so brother, I'm not dependent on anybody for survival.
Re: I Feel Insecure Now by mapist(m): 10:13am On Jan 15, 2018
Osetventure:
Bro. I'm independent. I pay my bills now without involving my parents, and they a proud of me for turning down job offers - immediately after my NYSC 3 years ago - in other to float my online business; because, I had a vision which I worked towards it, and now it is paying off.

I own 2 affiliate marketing sites, and few off-line business, so brother, I'm not dependent on anybody for survival.

Excellent; make sure you face your endeavour and STRIVE to be good at it. When money is made through legit means, you will have rest of mind and a wonderful lady will come your way. You need not distract yourself with thoughts about a 20 year old who doesnt know her left from her right.

Lastly, may God bless us all.
Re: I Feel Insecure Now by Osetventure: 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
mapist:

Excellent; make sure you face your endeavour and STRIVE to be good at it. When money is made through legit means, you will have rest of mind and a wonderful lady will come your way. You need not distract yourself with thoughts about a 20 year old who doesnt know her left from her right.

Lastly, may God bless us all.
Thank you bro. for this wonderful advice. I appreciate you.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Insecure Now by ibietela2(m): 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
Osetventure:
HEY GUYS!!!

After her secondary school 3 yrs ago, her parents enrolled her in one IT company, were she studied cyberspace space security system manipulations, and some programming languages: java, php, html , and so many others. She spent 2 yrs studying in that foreign IT institution.

The real gist now is that she recently gained an admission into UNN to study Pure mathematics. The school had their quarter semester of this session first semester last year(Nov to Dec before Christmas break).

From the above points I highlighted, one can easily understand that she is already a kinda centre of attraction. I was in her company during this Christmas, when one guy called her and from there conversation, I sensed it was a lecturer. After the call I asked her the identity of the caller, and she said her lecturer. I asked her why they call het always, and she told me that she is for me and will always be for me, that nobody gonna take her away from me.

Furthermore, she said the lecturers always ask her for her contact number, which she gives them in other not to appear disrespectful to them. I asked her about the other guys calling her, and she said the were coursemates on GST courses, that many of them are course reps.

She confided in me that they all want to date her but she always tell them that she has a guy in her life, but they always insist that they be her friends with no stringe attached. She concluded by telling me that most of the guys said that they were jealous of that her guy.

Thank you all

Calm down and don't make decisions in a hurry..... She is open with you so what's the problem? You might lose her if you keep suspecting her and asking her questions.
Re: I Feel Insecure Now by ibietela2(m): 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
Osetventure:
thank you bro. In fact, since she set her legs into that school, I haven't been myself. I always think that something is going on somewhere with her at the centre of that thing going on.

Doe she call you? Or chat with you?

communication and trust are very important
Re: I Feel Insecure Now by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
[quote author=Osetventure post=64165825]HEY GUYS!!!

Thank you call
[/quot.

what's her reg no and name of hostel abi she's staying off campus? Hope say pun won't frustrate her in that department
Re: I Feel Insecure Now by secondincommand: 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
take this advise if u want ,I have seen many .
this is a beautiful girl who is now getting attentions from other guys ,she will defiantly change that one is sure ,are there with her ?, no !.... don't but ur heart instead use your brain ,she'll one day give her heart to another who is close to her over there believe me if you want to.so be ready .Neva trust the words of a woman .

even of she is f**king another guy in her uni ,did u think sh will let you know ? and beside u said she is beautiful ,she will defiantly get attentions .that is a sure thing .people here are telling you to trust her.lol bro take my advise trust ur hustle instead .love her but not with all your heart bro.
this was advise given to me here on nairaland when I thought I was in love but I never listened not until the it finally happend
so my advise to u is to use your brain not ur heart .because universities are place for preying wolf.
and ur girl is there next target .
Re: I Feel Insecure Now by Fourwinds: 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
secondincommand:
take this advise if u want ,I have seen many .
this is a beautiful girl who is now getting attentions from other guys ,she will defiantly change that one is sure ,are there with her ?, no !.... don't but ur heart instead use your brain ,she'll one day give her heart to another who is close to her over there believe me if you want to.so be ready .Neva trust the words of a woman .

even of she is f**king another guy in her uni ,did u think sh will let you know ? and beside u said she is beautiful ,she will defiantly get attentions .that is a sure thing .people here are telling you to trust her.lol bro take my advise trust ur hustle instead .love her but not with all your heart bro.
this was advise given to me here on nairaland when I thought I was in love but I never listened not until the it finally happend
so my advise to u is to use your brain not ur heart .because universities are place for preying wolf.
and ur girl is there next target .
you spoke my mind...I can see girls avoiding this thread.. they already know what will happen... I always tell myself the truth and it has helped me
Re: I Feel Insecure Now by Papanwamaikpe: 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
Just keep fucking her and apply all the crazy style you watch from porn too. You'll be fine
Re: I Feel Insecure Now by chidekings(m): 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
Take the relationship as it comes,but have at the back of your mind that anything can happen.even now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Engagement, Don Jazzy Couldnot Hold Back Tears (see pictures) / The Primary Function Of A Woman’s Lips Is To Suck Dick - Lady / Am Stucked With 3 Ladies What Do I Do Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.