Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

How To Prevent Fiverr Deportation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Prevent Fiverr Deportation (2871 Views)

How Do I Prevent Loan Apps Like Sokoloan From Calling My Contacts / Can Samsung Survive Market Competition With Tecno, Deportation Threat On MD? / Mass Deportation Of Nigerians On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Prevent Fiverr Deportation by chinoify: 5:33pm On Jan 13, 2018
How TO PREVENT FIVERR deportation
Hi guys, so today I feel like giving back to the community that gave to me when I was down financially. This might not be newbie friendly as you will have to spend a few $$ MONTHLY.
Every time you log in to your Fiverr account, their system takes note of your IP. If such IP is coming from a tier 3 country, it is likely that your deportation is brewing. I can’t say for sure how many times this will continue until you are being served deportation notice.
If such IPs are coming from your country of registration, Fiverr won't bother you. So this method won't affect the previous method you used when opening your account.
These are the simple steps to take to prevent your account from being deported.
• Open a new folder on your desktop and name it Fiverr or whatever suits you.
• Download firefox portable and install it into the folder you created. Reason for this is so that you can have a dedicated browser for your Fiverr account and the same time not get locked out from sites like Gmail or Facebook for using a US IP on a Nigerian account.
• Buy a private proxy from sites like https://www.myprivateproxy.net, it costs about $2.49 per proxy. I recommend this site because they can sell only one proxy, most sites start from 5 proxies, it might be cheaper but I don’t think you need that much. You can as well research for other sites providing such services.
• Irrespective of your version (ie. Firefox Portable browser), go to Menu -- Options – Advanced – Network -- Settings (Configure how Firefox connects to the Internet) -- Manual proxy configuration: -- HTTP Proxy and port. Enter the private proxy and port details you bought from w w w .myprivateproxy. net. Click on the box next to “Use this proxy server for all protocols”, and click ok. Then check your IP using w w w . whatismyipaddress. com or and one you already know, as you hit the enter button a dialogue box will pop where it will prompt you to enter the private proxy username and password supplied by w w w .myprivateproxy. net. After this step, it is expected that your flight is in the US.
• Step five: Except you commit another offense, just keep balling in the US.
I always discourage the use of Fiverr App for Nigerians unless you have a very strong VPN that won't leak your IP. In lieu of this I have devised another plan but as usual, it will cost you some $$.
• Get a cheap VPS or go to google cloud, Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS and create a free VPS. This will cost about a $$ or two for card verification. Google is always friendly, they can supply you the free info you need to create the free VPS servers from any of the companies above. If you don’t like wasting time and hate free things like me, you can contact me for cheap VPS servers, ranging from 2, 4, 8, 16 GB Rams.
• When using a US VPS server you don’t really need to download another firefox browser and add your private server. Although it is okay but not necessary.
• Login to your Fiverr account on the VPS server and log out. This trick will make any buyer on Fiverr assume you are online. The thing about this method is that, except your VPS server restarts, your account is always online. And you know what this means?? Fiverr search can help a buyer filter out accounts that are offline, you and I know that Fiverr buyers are impatient. Also, this method will help some people who need to put on their generator set before they can enjoy electricity supply.
• Set a tone for your emails (Fiverr email) on your Andriod phone, be sure that whenever a mail comes to your phone you will be alerted. This trick will help you respond very fast and help keep your response time at 1HR.
• Download Microsoft remote desktop by Microsoft or RDP Remote Desktop connection by Thinstuff s.r.o apps from play store or apple store depending on your device and input your VPS login details. When a mail comes and your laptop is out of power, you don’t need to put on your generator. Just log in to your Fiverr account through any of these apps and reply your prospective client until you get an order (this method got me over 13 orders in less than 7 days).
• I hope with this few points of mine, I am able to convince you that this method can help you prevent deportation. Thank you.
If you have any question please ask. Greater 2018 is my prayer for you!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Prevent Fiverr Deportation by Impulse80(m): 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2018
chinoify:
Hi guys, so today I feel like giving back to the community that gave to me when I was down financially. This might not be newbie friendly as you will have to spend a few $$ MONTHLY.
Every time you log in to your Fiverr account, their system takes note of your IP. If such IP is coming from a tier 3 country, it is likely that your deportation is brewing. I can’t say for sure how many times this will continue until you are being served deportation notice.
If such IPs are coming from your country of registration, Fiverr won't bother you. So this method won't affect the previous method you used when opening your account.
• Download firefox portable and install it into the folder you created. Reason for this is so that you can have a dedicated browser for your Fiverr account and the same time not get locked out from sites like Gmail or Facebook for using a US IP on a Nigerian account.
• Buy a private proxy from sites like https://www.myprivateproxy.net, it costs about $2.49 per proxy. I recommend this site because they can sell only one proxy, most sites start from 5 proxies, it might be cheaper but I don’t think you need that much. You can as well research for other sites providing such services.
• Irrespective of your version (ie. Firefox Portable browser), go to Menu -- Options – Advanced – Network -- Settings (Configure how Firefox connects to the Internet) -- Manual proxy configuration: -- HTTP Proxy and port. Enter the private proxy and port details you bought from w w w .myprivateproxy. net. Click on the box next to “Use this proxy server for all protocols”, and click ok. Then check your IP using w w w . whatismyipaddress. com or and one you already know, as you hit the enter button a dialogue box will pop where it will prompt you to enter the private proxy username and password supplied by w w w .myprivateproxy. net. After this step, it is expected that your flight is in the US.
I always discourage the use of Fiverr App for Nigerians unless you have a very strong VPN that won't leak your IP. In lieu of this I have devised another plan but as usual, it will cost you some $$.
• Get a cheap VPS or go to google cloud, Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS and create a free VPS. This will cost about a $$ or two for card verification. Google is always friendly, they can supply you the free info you need to create the free VPS servers from any of the companies above. If you don’t like wasting time and hate free things like me, you can contact me for cheap VPS servers, ranging from 2, 4, 8, 16 GB Rams.
• When using a US VPS server you don’t really need to download another firefox browser and add your private server. Although it is okay but not necessary.
• Login to your Fiverr account on the VPS server and log out. This trick will make any buyer on Fiverr assume you are online. The thing about this method is that, except your VPS server restarts, your account is always online. And you know what this means?? Fiverr search can help a buyer filter out accounts that are offline, you and I know that Fiverr buyers are impatient. Also, this method will help some people who need to put on their generator set before they can enjoy electricity supply.
• Set a tone for your emails (Fiverr email) on your Andriod phone, be sure that whenever a mail comes to your phone you will be alerted. This trick will help you respond very fast and help keep your response time at 1HR.
• Download Microsoft remote desktop by Microsoft or RDP Remote Desktop connection by Thinstuff s.r.o apps from play store or apple store depending on your device and input your VPS login details. When a mail comes and your laptop is out of power, you don’t need to put on your generator. Just log in to your Fiverr account through any of these apps and reply your prospective client until you get an order (this method got me over 13 orders in less than 7 days).
• I hope with this few points of mine, I am able to convince you that this method can help you prevent deportation. Thank you.

Bros you dey always surprise me with your application of knowledge. Tuale sir!!

2 Likes

Re: How To Prevent Fiverr Deportation by makeitijn: 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
hi
sorry where do you reside
Re: How To Prevent Fiverr Deportation by Subudu(m): 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
chinoify:

WhatsApp
Re: How To Prevent Fiverr Deportation by Subudu(m): 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
chinoify:

Again
Re: How To Prevent Fiverr Deportation by chinoify: 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2018
I sight you.
Re: How To Prevent Fiverr Deportation by bloomruby143: 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2020
I appreciate your tips! I bought my US proxy from https://instantproxies.com and I used it when I first created my Fiverr account. It's a good thing the proxy is static so even though it's already been a year, I still use the same proxy and I never had an issue with deportation.
Re: How To Prevent Fiverr Deportation by Jhybow: 12:48am On Mar 15, 2021
How do I reach out to you?
To have a conversation... Boss

(1) (Reply)

Fish Meal For Sales, Location In Lagos / What Can I Invest 250k On To Make A Good Return. / How To Start A Bookshop Business In Nigeria And Earn Handsomely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.