Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

"My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (76828 Views)

My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy / A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. / 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by olusola200: 10:02am On Jan 14, 2018
U better leave now now

U may end up in grave

Leave by all means
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by horlakunle25(m): 10:45am On Jan 14, 2018
Make d man too come talk him own side of d story b4 we pass our judgement!!
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Lotechi(m): 10:49am On Jan 14, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Marriage Is Overrated!
bro it is so overrated. marriage is not an achievement. more often than not, it puts undue pressure on both parties. before one gets married, time has to be taken to ask if marriage is the next task to indulge in.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Sh1g1d1: 11:02am On Jan 14, 2018
pocohantas:
Your husband is a paedophile. He should be jailed for that.
You were emotionally, physically and verbally abused in your marriage, you remained in it. Like that wasn't enough, you brought in your kid sister to partake in the toxic environment.
Ain't you a fool?

Ladies, marriage isn't a do or die affair. It's better to be single and constantly reminded of menopause, than to be in a toxic marriage.

When you do take that step, make sure it is worth it.
Lots of women that are totally dependent on their men are going through a lot and only enduring for the sake of their kids.

Ladies, be empowered. You owe yourself and your kids that.
Nigerian parents change!!
Some men are in exactly the same situation too. It cuts across genders.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by dominique(f): 11:18am On Jan 14, 2018
guass:
Need to hear from the man before I judge. However, do you deny him se..x? Psychologically, your face on those pictures reveals that u are not the submissive type.

There has to be a tangible reason for a man to physically assault his wife and sleep with her underage sister? I don't think you're ok.
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by xbrus: 11:22am On Jan 14, 2018
You need to divorce that man as fast as the speed of light, he's a pedophile, he did it to you,now hes doing it to your sister,don't wait till he start abusing your children.Go get a job,any job to survive,learn a trade, don't rely on anybody thats not willing to help to survive, even your parents. LEAVE HIM NOW!
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by dominique(f): 11:34am On Jan 14, 2018
That's the Facebook post where bloggers lifted the story from. Anybody that wants to assist her can reach out to the author of the post. She really needs to get out but she can't survive on her own with two kids.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155379621227887&id=748712886
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by habsydiamond(m): 11:48am On Jan 14, 2018
Some men are fools......no matter what a woman tell u... U shouldn't hit her....there are ways in which a man can punish his wife without using blows or punch...if u know Ur fist is scratching u....go and fight Anthony Joshua....yeye fellow

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Oxster(m): 11:50am On Jan 14, 2018
habsydiamond:
Some men are fools......no matter what a woman tell u... U shouldn't hit her....there are ways in which a man can punish his wife without using blows or punch...if u know Ur fist is scratching u....go and fight Anthony Joshua....yeye fellow

So without beating,how can one punish a lady
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by habsydiamond(m): 11:57am On Jan 14, 2018
Oxster:

So without beating,how can one punish a lady
leave the house for her...
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by hatedisplace: 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
veraiyke:
Sorry I had to call you a fool.
I will call her naive. She thought pregnancy is equal to marriage. At 19 she should be in school or learning a skill. She didn't listen when her parents were talking.
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by hatedisplace: 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
Tomjazzy2:
This is sadenning and sickening!

Family not even ready to take her in, in the event that she runs away from her husband undecided
when they were talking she didn't listen
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Oxster(m): 12:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
habsydiamond:
leave the house for her...

Just that?

Hmm

Kk
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by habsydiamond(m): 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oxster:

Just that?

Hmm

Kk
if a lady is insulting u the best thing to do is to let her do the talking alone....once she notice u are not replying her....she will come to her sense...and if she is still proving stubborn...leave the house 4 few hours....by the time u are back....the temperature might have gone cool....
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Oxster(m): 12:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
habsydiamond:
if a lady is insulting u the best thing to do is to let her do the talking alone....once she notice u are not replying her....she will come to her sense...and if she is still proving stubborn...leave the house 4 few hours....by the time u are back....the temperature might have gone cool....

Good hubby

I de keep my 6ta 4 ugrin
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by mechanics(m): 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2018
I won't advice her to divorce him since it is against her parents wish, maybe she should talk to him with some elders of her family, maybe he will change.
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by FixAm(m): 12:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
Urgently contact DPA for help am a member a male to be precise but your husband has cross the line defy an underage impregnated and abort that's a jailable offence DPA fights for women like you

PrettyCrystal:
A woman identified as Rosalyn from Benue state has narrated her ordeal at the hands of her husband whom she claims abuses her both physically and emotionally. The unhappy wife also revealed how she found out that her husband had been sleeping with her sister for 2 years to the extent of getting her pregnant and aborting it.

Read her story below;

Good day, my name is Rosalyn.from Benue state I need help so I don't take my life. Because that seem to be the only option now. I got married in court at the age of 19 because I was pregnant and because I didn't want to bring shame to my parents, I got married and it has been the worst decision I ever made..I have never had peace.i have been abused emotional, physically and psychologically..I have no say,at that time I couldn't visit my parents, even when I was pregnant for my two kids, he treated me like I was nothing..

I did Cs and he threatened me to tell the doctor to discharge me because he didn't want to waste money,I ended up having infection on my incision area( a flesh eating disease) it nearly killed me.He refused to put me in school as promised nor pay for me to learn a skill..

I was being punished for everything, it was like I was walking in eggshells. he locked me outside till 3am with my newborn baby inside the room crying for hours because I asked him why he came home by 12am. He goes out to drink, club,cheats with many women.

One day, I asked him a question and he beat me up in front of his mother,then it happened again and again .I ran to my parents house but I was told to go back because divorce is not good and that he'll change..But he never changed, at times he won't talk to me for weeks nor buy food or eat the food I cook, he'll insult me and call me and my family names.

I keep baring everything until last year august when I found out he was sleeping with my kid sis who's 16. She told me that they've been having sex three times a week for 2 years,she got pregnant and they aborted it..I was devastated..I was shocked ,I was in pain..I wanted to run away with my kids but I had nowhere to go to,I had no money, no skill, no degree..

So i stayed bearing it all..He still hasn't changed.he use it to rub on my face instead..I have developed a terrible high blood pressure at the age of 26. He keeps tormenting me and beating me up.. Threatening me with a knife, I ran away to Lagos for some weeks.. Came back and this morning, he starts beating me for no reason... I need to leave this marriage.. I need to get my life back. I need help.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/victim-of-domestic-violence-narrates-her-ordeal-at-the-hands-of-husband.html
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by FixAm(m): 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
Urgently contact DPA for help am a member a male to be precise but your husband has cross the line defy an underage impregnated and abort that's a jailable offence DPA fights for women like you. U can contact face book just search for Due process advocate (DPA) o

PrettyCrystal:
A woman identified as Rosalyn from Benue state has narrated her ordeal at the hands of her husband whom she claims abuses her both physically and emotionally. The unhappy wife also revealed how she found out that her husband had been sleeping with her sister for 2 years to the extent of getting her pregnant and aborting it.

Read her story below;

Good day, my name is Rosalyn.from Benue state I need help so I don't take my life. Because that seem to be the only option now. I got married in court at the age of 19 because I was pregnant and because I didn't want to bring shame to my parents, I got married and it has been the worst decision I ever made..I have never had peace.i have been abused emotional, physically and psychologically..I have no say,at that time I couldn't visit my parents, even when I was pregnant for my two kids, he treated me like I was nothing..

I did Cs and he threatened me to tell the doctor to discharge me because he didn't want to waste money,I ended up having infection on my incision area( a flesh eating disease) it nearly killed me.He refused to put me in school as promised nor pay for me to learn a skill..

I was being punished for everything, it was like I was walking in eggshells. he locked me outside till 3am with my newborn baby inside the room crying for hours because I asked him why he came home by 12am. He goes out to drink, club,cheats with many women.

One day, I asked him a question and he beat me up in front of his mother,then it happened again and again .I ran to my parents house but I was told to go back because divorce is not good and that he'll change..But he never changed, at times he won't talk to me for weeks nor buy food or eat the food I cook, he'll insult me and call me and my family names.

I keep baring everything until last year august when I found out he was sleeping with my kid sis who's 16. She told me that they've been having sex three times a week for 2 years,she got pregnant and they aborted it..I was devastated..I was shocked ,I was in pain..I wanted to run away with my kids but I had nowhere to go to,I had no money, no skill, no degree..

So i stayed bearing it all..He still hasn't changed.he use it to rub on my face instead..I have developed a terrible high blood pressure at the age of 26. He keeps tormenting me and beating me up.. Threatening me with a knife, I ran away to Lagos for some weeks.. Came back and this morning, he starts beating me for no reason... I need to leave this marriage.. I need to get my life back. I need help.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/victim-of-domestic-violence-narrates-her-ordeal-at-the-hands-of-husband.html
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by blueivy8: 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
the best place for her to stay shld b in church or meet any of her friends who can get her out of dat mess and look for something lucrative
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Saintdaprince(m): 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
Kindly send your account details and phone number to me. I will invite you and your kids to Enugu.

You need to give him time,times and dividing of time.

Regards.
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by chubinwa(m): 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
tnk God u latr opened up to d world. help is coming ur way in Jesus name Amen
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by masties2(f): 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
dominique:
That's the Facebook post where bloggers lifted the story from. Anybody that wants to assist her can reach out to the author of the post. She really needs to get out but she can't survive on her own with two kids.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155379621227887&id=748712886

Gist is allover the internet. Even on Linda ikeji
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Espada10: 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Lastly, I could possibly ignore or endure anything done to me by anyone but if you so as lay a finger on any of my siblings, I'll fight you with all I have. I mean, everything.
Yawnn..you can't do anything except make online noise ...highest you can do, is open a thread about it here on Nairaland.
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Bouncin(m): 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
Leave that marriage nah. What kind of nonsense is this. Na wao!
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by peacebe1815: 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
Am so sorry for you, it really painful. But if you are the one who put this write up down, then you can find some good thing to do to better your life. Enrol in school, get certificate then plan your life from their.
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by flyforall: 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
Lord have mercy.
Try to contact human rights group in your community or a local church.
Contact me for more information

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by dominique(f): 3:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
masties2:

Gist is allover the internet. Even on Linda ikeji

Did the story get to the internet by itself? Bloggers including Linda Ikeji get most of their stories from social media
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by leonn(m): 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
Your comment has only sold you out as one immature zygote.
naijaboy756:
The real guy came to marry you, you said NO.

You want 6packs or cute man,,,

OYA NA!!!!
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by habsydiamond(m): 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oxster:

Good hubby

I de keep my 6ta 4 ugrin
I dey carry bride pride come grin grin grin grin
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Oxster(m): 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
habsydiamond:
I dey carry bride pride come grin grin grin grin

Don't worry I will pay that
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
It's better to be single or even be a single mother with adorable kids than to be in a depressive marriage. Heavens forbid.

I always say : Not all men are meant for marriage.

I can vouch, there are men here, who are so mean, no gf, no fiancee, no wife, with frustration, they will go to the village and marry a girl, they will bring back into the city to. Maltreat and use as slaves. I just pity such girls who will fall into their traps.
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by habsydiamond(m): 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oxster:

Don't worry I will pay that
lolzzzzz........u are too generous....my oga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home / This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] / Woman Delivers Freak Black And White Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.