Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

10 Legitimate Ways to MAKE MONEY As a Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Legitimate Ways to MAKE MONEY As a Student (1074 Views)

12 Legitimate Ways To Gain Admission In Nigeria Without JAMB / Security Men Harass A Student Of Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (Video) / Can A Student Run Two Different Undergraduate Programmes In Two Different Schoo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Legitimate Ways to MAKE MONEY As a Student by Battywonder(m): 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2018
With the increasing rate of inflation, it might be difficult for students relying totally on the pocket money they get from their parents.
I will like to share 10 ways to make money as a student. Many of these businesses, you can do them from the comfort of your home.
1. Freelancing
2. Photography
3. Selling of clothes, pieces of jewelries and shoes
4. Tutorial
5. Typing
6. Sell used textbooks
7. Work at the school cafeteria
8. Work as a research assistant
9. Blogging
10. Cake making

It is very easy to start many of these businesses. In addition, they require little capital to start. With as low as #5000, you can start virtually all of these businesses.

You can read more about the best way to start each of these businesses from the source.

Do you know of any business students can do on campus?

Please share with me. Thanks.

Source:
HOW TO MAKE MONEY AS A STUDENT: 10 LEGITIMATE WAYS
Re: 10 Legitimate Ways to MAKE MONEY As a Student by Battywonder(m): 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2018
Don't just read and pass. Kindly suggest other ways students can make money on campus.
Waiting to hear from you.
Thanks.
Re: 10 Legitimate Ways to MAKE MONEY As a Student by Jerry2i(m): 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
Just gained admission and I'm planning on opening a cafe.
How lucrative do you think it'll be?
Re: 10 Legitimate Ways to MAKE MONEY As a Student by Battywonder(m): 10:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
It all depends on the location. Many people now have smartphones and laptops. If you could add other services to it, then you should thrive.
Where are you going to get the capital to start the business?
Re: 10 Legitimate Ways to MAKE MONEY As a Student by Battywonder(m): 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
Re: 10 Legitimate Ways to MAKE MONEY As a Student by Battywonder(m): 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
.... ...
Re: 10 Legitimate Ways to MAKE MONEY As a Student by Battywonder(m): 11:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
Re: 10 Legitimate Ways to MAKE MONEY As a Student by Enudu2017: 6:46am On Jan 19, 2018
please what can I work with education and accountancy degree
Re: 10 Legitimate Ways to MAKE MONEY As a Student by Battywonder(m): 2:06am On Jan 24, 2018
Enudu2017:
please what can I work with education and accountancy degree
Hi Enudu2017,
You can do alot with a degree in education and accounting. However, I wouldn't like to advise you from the blue. What actually tickles your fancy? If you can tell me an area which interests you, then I can be more specific with my advice.
With a degree in education and accounting, you can become a teacher or even further your education and become a lecturer.
Have you taken a professional exam such as ICAN or ACCA? If you haven't written any professional exam, you can consider writing ICAN, it is a prerequisite to become a professional Accountant. If you don't have the fund to write ICAN, consider applying for the KPMG accounting academy. It is a great opportunity. Through this academy, your ICAN gets sponsored and you have the opportunity to be retained.
There are lots of career options as a graduate of accounting. You can consider working in an auditing firm, consulting firm and virtually every firms that carries out financial transactions. Investment banking is a great route too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

.. / 8 Funny Student Experiences In Nigerian Universities / Universities In The Usa That Offer Scholarship Based On Sat/act Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.