Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis (24966 Views)

Edo Election: Salihu Lukman Urges Oshiomhole To Exercise Restraint / Shiites Protest: Presidency commends Police Force for exercising Restraint / FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis by Lomprico2: 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
Evil, satanic, devilish, occultic, demonic, blood-sucking APC government! All of you will die very soon!

So you dont want people to tell the world how you want to wipe them out from d surface of this earth because of your cows. angry angry . Can you imagine? angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis by EarthXmetahuman: 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
AnodaIT:
The North remembers
stop spreading shit like this on every thread abeg.

Don't give people nitemare.
Re: FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis by crisisexpert321(m): 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2018
All we are saying Go back to Daura.

#Back2Daura

9 Likes

Re: FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis by 1shortblackboy: 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2018
So this buhari and his people want the truth to be covered up abi ?to what end. let it be broadcasted verry well jor

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis by supereagle(m): 10:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
iyke926:
Fvck the Federal Government.
Fvck Buhari
Fvck Lie Mohammed
Fvck the DG of NTA

If you wanna quote me and talk trash, fvvk you too.

sad
You forgot to add his supporters for 2019

5 Likes

Re: FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis by laudate: 10:12pm On Jan 13, 2018
hucienda:
Lai and crew wish this bad news cycle to just go away.

Per this report, it appears his major concern is not the wanton destruction and barbarism of the deaths but how it really paints his disaster of a principal in terrible, pathetic light that even his lying, over-worked propaganda can't keep up with.

"When God wants to judge a nation, He gives them wicked rulers." - John Calvin

This news will not go away. sad It will be repeated, reposted and replayed on every single medium, so that the entire nation and in fact, the whole world, can see what is happening in the entire Middle Belt.

Fulani herdsmen have taken the law into their own hands, yet the security agencies as well as the federal govt, are powerless to reign them in, and put a stop to their wicked antics. sad angry We say "No More." Let this evil come to an end. If the killings do not stop permanently, then the media should NOT keep quiet or watch silently! It will never be well with those Fulani terrorist herdsmen! Never!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis by Desyner: 10:12pm On Jan 13, 2018
Do herdsmen read papers? The govt is simply saying farmers shouldn't be provoked to retaliate. The FG is proving to be pro-Fulani.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis by wristbangle: 10:14pm On Jan 13, 2018
HungerBAD:
To President Buhari.

And of course your entire media entourage,which is not limited to Lai Mohammed or any body that make's a living from you,but as far as your supporters online or in real life .

I cannot be silenced. I refused to be silenced.

What restraint are we talking about again?are you really saying we all should kowtow to all your whims and caprices and not complain about the killings we are seeing?I know you and your media crew are not that dumb to tow that line.

Some of us supported you because we felt the corruption was just too much under Goodluck,but did not take into congnizance some other parts of your character i.e the encouragement,silence and tacit approval of the Fulani's to go around killing people.

Never again.

The reason why some people opted for this man against the ineffectual buffoon is because of insincerity and corruption malpractice attaining it's peak since the advent of this nation. Obviously it's a packaged time bomb used to deceive the masses which is their usual manifesto to desperately seek people's vote. He has failed his followers and there is no point/statement to say for defending his re-election.

Lie Mohammed is known to making conflicting statements so how is this one he said going to change the heart of aggrieved people. Am sure if it were to be their family been butchered mercilessly, by now the perpetrators would have been brought to justice.

These evil elites never care about us. It's only them and them alone.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis by Paperwhite(m): 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
As usual it can only be the useless,clueless,rudderless, wicked & grossly insensitive APC government. angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis by Paperwhite(m): 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2018
hucienda:
Lai and crew wish this bad news cycle to just go away.

Per this report, it appears his major concern is not the wanton destruction and barbarism of the deaths but how it really paints his disaster of a principal in terrible, pathetic light that even his lying, over-worked propaganda can't keep up with.

"When God wants to judge a nation, He gives them wicked rulers." - John Calvin
You hit it well Thank you sir. smiley

6 Likes

Re: FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis by Blue3k(m): 10:19pm On Jan 13, 2018
Lol what nonsense worry about restraining herdsmen.

4 Likes

Re: FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis by genuinechimere(m): 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
Hmmm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis by MONITZ: 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2018
[quote author=HungerBAD post=64172065]To President Buhari.

And of course your entire media entourage,which is not limited to Lai Mohammed or any body that make's a living from you,but as far as your supporters online or in real life .

What restraint are we talking about again?are you really saying we all should kowtow to all your whims and caprices and not complain about the killings we are seeing?I know you and your media crew are not that dumb to tow that line.

Some of us supported you because we felt the corruption was just too much under Goodluck,but did not take into congnizance some other parts of your character i.e the encouragement,silence and tacit approval of the Fulani's to go around killing people.
Never again.

Hehehe,HungerBad is vexing seriously,it's not just good enough that u ve seen the many flaws in Buhari's government bt better that u ve also decided to stop being a sycophant like some monikers on here that we know who wouldn't stop in their tracks to chastise their hero that errs all of the time..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis by tempest01(m): 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2018
The same way you were quick to proscribe upon and start a military campaign against them, you should also do same to the fulani terrorists. That's the only thing I want to hear.
Every other thing is drunk talk.

Attacking people in their homeland no matter what is genocide and ethnic cleansing. If the federal government cannot carry out their constitutional mandate, then the citizens should be armed to defend themselves. It's a fundamental human right.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis by Coldfeets: 10:32pm On Jan 13, 2018
Blackhawk03:

You don't want to know how happy I am to read from this new you. I never believed I'd see this day. 2018 will be great! kiss cool

So what happens now after you saw this day?

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis by SouthEastFacts: 10:32pm On Jan 13, 2018
AnodaIT:
The North remembers
Even a pregant woman was butchered.

I am a Core Defender of Ndi Igbo but a proponent of ONE NIGERIA. I am sorry, I really need to do some re-evaluation.

Fulanis are just damn WICKED! I have not heard of any prominent Fulani condemn that wickedness. This people really need their own country, my only concern is to the Northern Christians that will be part of that murderous union.

Shame on you CAN.

I sincerely tender my unreserved apology to IPOB.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis by Blackhawk03(f): 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2018
Coldfeets:

So what happens now after you saw this day?

I've hope. We're getting there.
Re: FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis by Coldfeets: 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2018
Blackhawk03:

I've hope. We're getting there.

Who are the we?
Re: FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis by Worksunlimited: 10:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
Same media that brought them the power they now have...!?

Plain backwardness...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis by smileyoo: 10:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
HungerBAD:
To President Buhari.

Never again.

Alleluyah. God bless you bro. let's unite to condemn this evil for the good of the nation, we 've no other country than nijja. nigeria shall be great again.

7 Likes

Re: FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis by arrestdarrester: 10:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
Please let the media do their job.

Some of us knew this APC candidate of 2015 but the craze to get GEJ out did not allow those friends we were advising to listen.

Agreed, we were between the devil and the deep blue sea. And we made our choice.

May the blood of these murdered people not rest until APC is thrown out like thrash and the people sponsoring this madness are brought to book.

9 Likes

Re: FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis by Greenvilla(m): 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2018
Did the FG say this during IPOB agitation.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2018
NaijaMutant:

How did you regain your sanity grin

those who really need sanity are the wailing losers ... the fact that we voted bihari doesnt mean we put him ahead of nigeria ... this no be "NAA OUR BRODA" things ,,we voted him we found hope in him hence why we tolerate nd support him doesnt we wonnt speak when he is fucking up like now ... if need be we change him with patrotic minds we'll vote him out.
it will surpprise most of you wailers that we acclaimed zombies would not stop exercising our voting power till we get the right candidate ,,,nation first .
instead of asking jamb question how sum1 gained sanity he/she never loses,, alway bow to non sentimental comment cos its far above wailing

2 Likes

Re: FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2018
AnodaIT:
The North remembers
Yes we never forget
Re: FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis by mysteryman2014: 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2018
It is very sad that the presidency kept mum all the while the herders went on rampage across the country killing and maiming with impunity.

The non action. Of the presidency of Buhari of Fulani extraction must have emboldened the herders of his tacit support coupled with the arrogance mien of the meyatti Allah association of the herders. Truth be told there was no serious condemnation by the presidency, all explanations were so inhumane that the killing had been there even under Jonathan presidency, what a show of lack of respect for the loss of human lives under the watch of the presidency.

The herders must be told in strong and firm language they understand that the killing must stop enough of this unwarranted impunity.

6 Likes

Re: FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis by peeps4u: 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2018
Apparently, this is what omenkalives and sarrki want; they say we are crying more than the bereaved. We will not let the killings be swept under the carpet and trivialize like BH attacks. Lai will come out to call BH menace attacks on soft targets.

It is obvious recent reportage of the Fulani killings has unsettled the bastards in Aso rock and their ass-lickers, we will not relent to expose BUHARI's genocide agenda on the people that aren't hausa-fulani or share same religious belief like his; from Igbos to shias and now middle belts who are seen as second class northerners.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis by Shaev7(m): 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
Yes, I like Mr. Lie's news, always interesting.
Come hold us not to talk na...

B.li (Bachelor of Lies)
M.li (Master in Lies)
Ph.DLi (Dr. of Philosophy in Lies)
Professor in Li.

So tell me after acquiring all these qualifications in Lies, why won't he be effective?, Carry go jorrr. You can even be a Consultant in Lies.

6 Likes

Re: FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis by smileyoo: 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
they 're only telling us not to rock the boat, even though we 're drowning in millions. these our ruling elites 're criminals.

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis by suwalee(f): 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
Islie:
And if we don't speak out who's gonna help? Cos as far as I know the president isn't even concerned.....everybody needs to see and know the kinda people we share citizenship with.... We can't pick up arms but our voices can go a long way to save our brothers and sisters

http://punchng.com/fg-urges-restraint-in-media-coverage-of-farmersherders-crisis/

Re: FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
The moment we no longer have a free press, anything can happen. What makes it possible for a totalitarian or any other dictatorship to rule is that people are not informed. ~ Hannah Arendt

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis by rolchi(m): 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
Meanwhile....where is our Vice President?

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2018
The only security of all is in a free press. The force of public opinion cannot be resisted, when permitted freely to be expressed. The agitation it produces must be submitted to. It is necessary, to keep the waters pure. ~ Thomas Jefferson

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From AGP Osinbajo's Welcome In Enugu Yesterday / Saraki Visits Survivors Of Gas Explosion In Nasarawa (Photos) / Amotekun: Don’t Betray South-west, Ooni Tells Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.