Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,245 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Benue Indigenes Good Morning Ooooo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Indigenes Good Morning Ooooo (1100 Views)

Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. / Names Of 73 Benue Indigenes Killed In Herdsmen Attack / Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue Indigenes Good Morning Ooooo by Deprofessional(m): 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
When we proposed state police, you voted against it.

Good morning oooo.

You were used as a willing tool against Biafra between 1967 and 1970.

Una good morning ooooo.

5 Likes

Re: Benue Indigenes Good Morning Ooooo by Sprumbabafather: 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2018
Deprofessional:

Good morning oooo.

Una good morning ooooo.

Please don't mock them in their time of pain. Its wrong to kick a man when he is down. They may have done wrong, but they will come back to their senses.

My heartfelt sympathy goes out to my Benue brothers. May God comfort you all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Indigenes Good Morning Ooooo by magoo10(m): 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
Let us not mock them they need our support now and remain our brothers,there is always a reason for everything

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Indigenes Good Morning Ooooo by Deprofessional(m): 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Please don't mock them in their time of pain. Its wrong to kick a man when he is down. They may have done wrong, but they will come back to their senses.

Far be it from me to mock my brothers in Benue. Their killing did not start today. They should have voted massively for state police so they can protect themselves.

1 Like

Re: Benue Indigenes Good Morning Ooooo by Deprofessional(m): 10:02am On Jan 14, 2018
Deprofessional:

Good morning oooo.

Una good morning ooooo.
Re: Benue Indigenes Good Morning Ooooo by Deprofessional(m): 10:03am On Jan 14, 2018
Deprofessional:

Far be it from me to mock my brothers in Benue. Their killing did not start today. They should have voted massively for state police so they can protect themselves.
Re: Benue Indigenes Good Morning Ooooo by Deprofessional(m): 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
Deprofessional:

Good morning oooo.

Una good morning ooooo.
Re: Benue Indigenes Good Morning Ooooo by DocHMD: 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
Morning to them.

By the way, because the Ghanian government have continue to implement the shoot-at-Sight policy against the world-renowned Fulani terrorists, they are lamenting and losing out in that country.

Their 'successful politically influential brothers in zoogeria Miyetti Allah have invited their Ghanian Fulani brothers to bring their cows and relocate to the biggest zoo of Africa which is zoogeria where they will feed and feast on the blood of the zoogerian slaves. That mean more bloodshed and terroristic activity looming.

I do not think anyone who partook in the pogroms and killing of children and women in Biafra on the orders of the fulanis in 1967 should have peace of mind and respite. That will be injustice!

They commited a genocidal crime against people who simply wanted to be on their own. It is justifiable that they also go through the same pains they caused Biafra in the name of the Fulani masters. Karma will continue to ask for their blood till they redeem themselves.

For there to be balance and equilibrium (ying-yang) in the world ALL SINS MUST BE PAID FOR. This is Justice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Indigenes Good Morning Ooooo by Manas2018: 2:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
I totally agree with you. in as much as they made avoidable mistakes, we have to stand with them in their time of sorrow.
Re: Benue Indigenes Good Morning Ooooo by SlayerForever: 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
Good morning to them.

1 Like

Re: Benue Indigenes Good Morning Ooooo by omonnakoda: 3:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

That na the Ebola people their way ,bad mouth na their trade mark.

Later on they will wonder why no one loves them
Re: Benue Indigenes Good Morning Ooooo by juddy4life: 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
There mumu never do. Serves them right,since they forgot that they have sociocultural relationship with the ibos. Ntoooooo! shocked tongue
Re: Benue Indigenes Good Morning Ooooo by omaar12(m): 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
It Past 50years, I Have Forgiving My Brothers In Benue, I Wont Mind Sharing A Country( Biafra ) With Them. I Hope They Can Finally See That We Are Not The Enemy. Our Bragging/insult Will Not Kill U Rather It Encourages U To Work Harder, It Gear's U Up To Be Truly Hardworking And Competitive.

We Are The Majority With So Many Minority Close To It, Yet U Havent Heard Or Seen Us Fight Any Of Those Minority Just To Steal Their Land, Unlike Those Who U Sided With, Who Are Coming For Afar Just To Dislodge From Ur Ancestral Herritage.

I Think It Time Benue Drop It Ego, Apologize And Sign A Pact With The Igbo. They Need It More Than The Igbo's Themselve.
Dont Put Ur Hope In Other Minority In The Middlebelt As The Would Sell U Just To Avoid The Wrath Of The Hausa Fulani.
Re: Benue Indigenes Good Morning Ooooo by omonnakoda: 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
Yibbos are totally bereft of humanity and civilisation. They don't know when to talk and when to shut up.
When they talk invariably they destroy, serpents

(1) (Reply)

FIRS Revenue Collection: APC Lies Busted - Budgit / 2019: Babagana Kingibe’s Noodles Flood Market / Governor Ikpeazu Snubs Orji Uzor Kalu At A Public Function In Arochukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.