Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

“My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos (38294 Views)

My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) / The Salary Of An Average Nigerian Soldier Will Shock You / Meet The Tallest Nigerian Soldier Deeekay, Whose Height Is Intimidating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2018
A handsome Nigerian soldier has revealed how his family especially his mother is displeased with him for being in the north eastern part of the country for the past three years without telling any of them. According to Daniel, his reason for doing that is because she (the mother) would consistently worry over his safety in the region as he also revealed that he's preparing to go back home soon.

Below is what he shared on Facebook yesterday;

My mummy says am wicked and heartless all because for the past 3years have been in Northeast without telling any of them. But i told her that i have my reasons of doing that because she might have sleepless night but i always let her knw dat am fine and strong. Finally i will be with you soon mummy, preparing to come back home.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/mum-says-wicked-heartless-handsome-nigerian-soldier-reveals-photos.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by iamJ(m): 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2018
at ur old age, ure saying mummy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ur sense neva mature yet angry angry angry angry

.......................................................................................................................
to all those mentioning me, a matured man calls his mama mum, mother not mummy

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by Jochabed(f): 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2018
Is it just me,but the man looks like Buhari.

20 Likes

Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by Thewesterner(m): 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2018
Wow
Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by CplusJason: 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
Jochabed:
Daniel Looks like Buhari?

It's just you and your eyes dear.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by Alejoa(f): 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
Sharp guy!

1 Like

Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by spiritedtete: 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2018
iamJ:

So at his Age he should disown his mother... Did he say his mum is still feeding him or still sucking under her... Or maybe when u get to his age u will kill your own mum... Eti e ma gboro jatijati...

227 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by iamJ(m): 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2018
spiritedtete:

So at his Age he should disown his mother... Did he say he mum is still feeding him or still sucking under her... Or maybe when u get to his age u will kill your own mum... Eti e ma gboro jatijati...
abeg e get how person go mature reach e no go call him mama kiss mumcy angry

the guy na mumu soldier, na him type go be cleaner and washermen dey form war hero

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by Evablizin(f): 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2018
cool

He is handsome and fresh,he is slaying any how in these pictures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by Evablizin(f): 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2018
iamJ:

the guy na mumu soldier, na him type go be cleaner and washermen dey form war hero

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by CplusJason: 9:34pm On Jan 13, 2018
iamJ:

Lol

6 Likes

Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by kingjomezy(m): 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2018
Ohhhhhhkayyyyy
Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by SIaye: 9:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
iamJ:

Go stand for him front tell am this thing face to face if you know say you be really man. undecided

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by XTLikeNat777: 10:22pm On Jan 13, 2018
Wow flexing in the midst of battle! You must be Daniel's incarcerate from the lion's den! Wow wow..

1 Like

Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by anibirelawal(m): 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
You are not wicked, you are just being sensitive.

5 Likes

Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by Obudupikin: 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2018
#Respect soldier.

Now this is a Man.

Shout out to all my boys still out there putting leads into those bastards.

We can't thank you enough.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by OneCorner: 11:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
iamJ:

as u old reach, ur mumu still dey intact shocked
grown up mumu

39 Likes

Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by philGeo(m): 11:52pm On Jan 13, 2018
That is your own problem not ours.

2 Likes

Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by Jochabed(f): 5:49am On Jan 14, 2018
CplusJason:
Daniel Looks like Buhari?

It's just you and your eyes dear.
lol..Look at him closely in the first picture.
Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by CplusJason: 8:28am On Jan 14, 2018
Jochabed:
lol..Look at him closely in the first picture.
I don't want him to look like that failure... angry

4 Likes

Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
Xh
Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by Sharon6(f): 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
Mummy's boy! grin

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by delishpot: 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
spiritedtete:

So at his Age he should disown his mother... Did he say he mum is still feeding him or still sucking under her... Or maybe when u get to his age u will kill your own mum... Eti e ma gboro jatijati...

grin grin grin grin grin grin I cant shout abeg
Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by joystickextend1(m): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
okay

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toys
Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by Hector09(m): 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
Nairaland is now a mess if irrelevant things is making making headline in nl

1 Like

Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by Newpride(m): 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
Kill that ur mother for the whole world to know u aren't wicked ......... Ordinary recruit go dey form anyhow.
Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by herdekunley9ja(m): 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
iamJ:
Let him catch u ......u no know say is also a Niaralander

1 Like

Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by somez(m): 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
and you sound as if you don't even have a single sense.
iamJ:

3 Likes

Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by mamaafrik(m): 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
Jochabed:
hunn,daniel looks like bubu,if not that today is sunday,i for say day are making furadenunu in your head,bubu fine like this??,,shioooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officer Cries And Shouts During Teargas Training(photos/video) / Handsome Nigerian Man Spotted Hawking Pure Water In A Suit - Photos / How Nigerian Companies Choose Who To Fire When They Downsize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.