Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

If You Want An A In English WAEC Get In Here (no Cheating) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Want An A In English WAEC Get In Here (no Cheating) (3846 Views)

Man Offers 16yr Old Girl Who Made 9As In 2019 WAEC, Get 100% Scholarship Abroad / Which Logo Is Correct (No Cheating ooo!) / Can This Jamb And Waec Get Him Medicine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Want An A In English WAEC Get In Here (no Cheating) by hennyholla17(m): 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
English WAEC is the easiest exam to pass if you follow some guidelines. However, many students are rather too slow to finish ahead of time which leads to decrease in their scores. I am dishing out the trick I used in getting an A in my English WAEC.

There are usually five sections to complete:
Essay
Comprehension
Summary
Oral English
General english

Essay: Students are usually given five different kinds of essays to choose one from: Formal letter, informal letter, Story, article or Argumentative essay. The secret to passing this aspect excellently is to write the best option. I usually advice students to go for informal letter because it is the easiest. Try all your possible best to avoid grammatical errors and proofread your essay once you are done.
Informal letter is a type of letter you write to a close relation or friend. This should be the first choice on every student's mind because it is easy to write since you are very familiar with the person you are writing to. In informal letter, you can add humor provided it is inserted well and the examiner understands. When I wrote my informal letter for
WAEC , I added pidgin english, humors and many other words we use in our daily conversation. The trick I used in fitting them was the use of inverted commas ("..."wink. Apart from the humour and pidgin English, your address and date also gives an additional bonus mark (if you put them right). "Dear Sir", " Yours faithfully" or "yours faithfully" and "Heading" (if it is a formal letter). These are just bonus marks waiting to be awarded.

continue reading: http://www.99guides.com.ng/2018/01/this-guide-will-get-you-automatic-in.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Can You Answer This Tough Fbi Secret Agent Questions / The Nigerian Army 63rd Regular Intake Result Out / Uniport Post Ume Past Question And Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.