Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) (10237 Views)

President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post / Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) / Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by eewule(m): 11:45am On Apr 12, 2010
Oya make amareica remove the terrorist listing wey them give naija - if we are truely pals, All of u saying good things of jonathan should come together let us convince him to run for election 2011 and vote him in, else he is just a temporary man
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 12, 2010
Odein Ajumogbia always a hawt boy!!!
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by ec3l(m): 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2010
Ha ha ha. Is it just me or does it feel really good having Bro J as a presy?
This meeting no matter how short is way forward.
If this guy is to rule Nigeria four more years, we might just have something to be proud of, I guess?
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by safeact(m): 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2010
If u had d channels tv dis morning, u would have observed d flags of nig and usa were interchanged! With Nig flag beside Obama's sitting position, and vice versa. Are u not seeing what i am seeing?
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by Gentle4lyf: 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2010
mahal:

Ohakim wants to see obama grin grin grin grin

LWKMD, That Ohakim man is just everywhere everytime, i think he's got something up his sleeves. IMO PEOPLE NEED TO SEE THEIR GOVERNOR MORE OFTEN, HE'S NOT A PRESIDENTIAL AIDE.

@Poster, Joeboy is not doing badly at all, I can't wait to see Iwu out of office
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2010
people should stop reading much on those flags interchange

I have seen that so many times in diplomatic meetings of heads of state

you can find 1000 other examples if you want to.
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by otukpo(f): 12:36pm On Apr 12, 2010
Gentle4lyf:

LWKMD, That Ohakim man is just everywhere everytime, i think he's got something up his sleeves. IMO PEOPLE NEED TO SEE THEIR GOVERNOR MORE OFTEN, HE'S NOT A PRESIDENTIAL AIDE.

@Poster, Joeboy is not doing badly at all, I can't wait to see Iwu out of office

That Ohakim is a bloody crook. i don't know why he is following Jonathan everywhere. He should go sit in Imo and get something doing for his state. People like him shld not be near our Acting Presy or Obama. since Jonathan became acting. he has been all over him. The man is shameless.
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by kobikwelu(m): 1:24pm On Apr 12, 2010
finally!!!! atleast we have a president that is recognised amongst the commity of nations.

the more he is seen hobnobbing with world leaders, the more he legitimizes his presidency (acting or not)

not that mallam that lacks self confidence, all he cud do was jet to saudi to do hajj (major or lesser) angry angry angry

am happy, cos this country seem to be alive again, there is some latent optimism that we are on the right track.

i bet you jonathan is a wise man, he is tryin all he can do to stand on his feet.

in the past 1 month, we have seen how he has deftly/smoothly/surgically instiilled him self as an institution.

all i pray is that he changes power for the better and i would support him 110%.
so help mi God cool
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by dinggle: 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2010
@Wrex

I agree, there's something about that guy that gives me hope!, I really cant explain. He is really goodluck!!
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by desgiezd(m): 1:56pm On Apr 12, 2010
Once upon a time we had a president who was invited to the United Nations General Assembly but he refused to attend the meeting on the pretence that he was trying to re-constitute his desolved cabinet. It took him six months to put that cabinet together.

AGAIN, this same president was invited to the same UNO General Assembly where he was scheduled to meet with Obama, once again he refused to attend prefering instead to go to Saudi Arabia to inaugurate a university.

There are presidents and there are presidents, some acting presidents even appear more presidential than some other presidents! Ride on Jonathan!
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by egift(m): 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2010
The interchanged flags is good and what it should be. Its an act of friendship.

Am sure many hide their heads in shame that their greed could not stop the light from shining on Jonathan and Nigeria in general.
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by sjeezy8: 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2010
MY GUYYYYYYYYYYYYY- no shaking carry on jare
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by egift(m): 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2010
desgiezd:

What other eye contact can be more than this?

@ dinggle:
Thanks guy no mind them. But you still did not tell them that this picture is mine (see link http:///goodluck-jonathan-meets-obama.html)

Nigeria will rise again smiley
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by Outstrip(f): 2:11pm On Apr 12, 2010
The sight of Zuma makes me want to throw up
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by babsmii(m): 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2010
eewule:

Oya make amareica remove the terrorist listing wey them give naija - if we are truely pals, All of u saying good things of jonathan should come together let us convince him to run for election 2011 and vote him in, else he is just a temporary man

na only papa ajasco u dey watch? dem don remove am for over 1week now
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2010
what is all these Ohakim bashing all about?

what did he do wrong?
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by Fhemmmy: 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2010
I think this is a great thing, meting with world leaders and hopefully he gets some good and reliable advice.
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 12, 2010
great to have a presentable president again! its the least Nigerians deserve. peeps should however not read too much meaning into this meeting as it was not a private presidential visit but a 'summit' which was attended by over 40 world leaders who all had a 15 minute personal session with obama. its not really anything to be proud of, and all this noise about the flags bieng interchanged,thats the standard practice when two heads of states meet for the flag of each president to stand beside the other. it signifies bilateral co operation and friendlyness. i believe the same thing is done in international soccer matches where the captains of both teams exchange flags  tongue
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by shadrach77: 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2010
sentiments apart - IBB was the best lookin president we've had - Gowon and Jonathan come next grin
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by clem2love(m): 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2010
ACTING PRESIDENT KEEP IT UP MAN

NO BE SMALL THING
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2010
shadrach77:

sentiments apart - IBB was the best lookin president we've had - Gowon and Jonathan come next grin

Stop it!, he was never a President. He was a military ruler. Two different means of ruling a country.
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by Mkpotu(m): 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2010
Ghali N'abba former former Speaker House of Reps dey hala say why Uncle J had to leave Naija to go & meet Obama.

That Jonathan should be busy attending to Naija issues and not distract himself with all these inertnational activities

that there are so many things that requires his attention instead of travelling to US, My

response; And I say, these malos don come again o!

Make them leave Jonathan alone to stir the affairs of Naija. QED.
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by dove24u(m): 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2010
[/quote][quote author=shadrach77 link=topic=428840.msg5876761#msg5876761 date=1271078931]

Best looking evil genius  angry angry angry.

Ride Goodluck J. grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by safeact(m): 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2010
Na waoh 4 u guys! Has any öne come out to tell us d outcome of 15mins meeting? What Obama tell ur Ag president?
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by safariman(m): 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2010
Jonathan was well received by many leaders and he looked very presidential and since this is a nuclear summit, focus on bilateral trade etc is upcoming. The Ambassador stated that his first priority is working with the US to take Nigeria off of the terrorist nation's list, and that economic and electoral reform are taking place since Jonathan took the helm. He (Ambassador) further said that since he only arrived in DC very recently, they have made strides in improving relationship between US and Nigeria
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by bestman09(m): 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2010
Me i think that 15mins is too short but anyway sha, half bread is better dan non and our President really looked 'Presidential' but please what did they discuss about?
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by Meldrick(m): 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2010
But this our President and his cap. Every where he goes he must wear that cap. maybe he just can't expose that large head of his because the day I saw him on suit, hmmmmmmm
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by KunleOshob(m): 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2010
Jonathan is indeed a breath of fresh air compared to Yar'a dull. I just feel it in my spirit he is going to do well. He already started off on the right footing i just pray he remains focused. Also eagerly waiting for Ribadu to resume duties  grin and send IBB's misguided presidential ambitions into the dustbin of history.
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by yeswecan(m): 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2010
The state governors in his delegation could not agree amongss themselves who will accompany the “Acting President” to see Obama. LOOOOOOOL . The peak of immaturity,
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by akwaowoudo(m): 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2010
No doubt, Jonathan is lettered and he can't disgrace Nigeria atall. Just a visit and you would beleive me that America is sweet.
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by akwaowoudo(m): 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2010
Though he is going to America for the first time in his life. No doubt, Jonathan is lettered and he can't disgrace Nigeria atall. Just a visit and you would beleive me that America is sweet.
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by stephen2(m): 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2010
wow,this is great news,am so happy for goodluck, lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose: Shocking Proof Aisha Buhari May Not Be In U.S After All (pics, Video) / PDP Convension: Court Bars Police, DSS, INEC From Interfering / IG Deploys Very Senior Officers To States Ahead Of Saturday's Elections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.