Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Is Too Much Pressure Put On First Sons And Daughters In Nigerian Culture? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Too Much Pressure Put On First Sons And Daughters In Nigerian Culture? (1716 Views)

Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot / Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) / Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Too Much Pressure Put On First Sons And Daughters In Nigerian Culture? by solamiku: 11:56pm On Jan 13, 2018
Watch the video and feedback.

What do you think?

FULL VIDEO: www.okwuid.com

Re: Is Too Much Pressure Put On First Sons And Daughters In Nigerian Culture? by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:10am On Jan 14, 2018
yes too much pressure is put on them else iallythe ones from the east....they must tale and provide for the younger ones, train them and take care of the entire family...infact you dare not talk of getting married as the first son if you nevr do the needful finish in the family....l
Re: Is Too Much Pressure Put On First Sons And Daughters In Nigerian Culture? by solamiku: 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
I agree

valentineuwakwe:
yes too much pressure is put on them else iallythe ones from the east....they must tale and provide for the younger ones, train them and take care of the entire family...infact you dare not talk of getting married as the first son if you nevr do the needful finish in the family....l
Re: Is Too Much Pressure Put On First Sons And Daughters In Nigerian Culture? by NonsoPlatinum: 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
My older sister had a lot of pressure.
Re: Is Too Much Pressure Put On First Sons And Daughters In Nigerian Culture? by SlimHan(f): 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
Going through same now as everyone in my family can't wait for me to graduate and my parents never cease to make me understand I have to take care of my siblings.
Re: Is Too Much Pressure Put On First Sons And Daughters In Nigerian Culture? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
there is much pressure on d firsties,again it depends on parent
Re: Is Too Much Pressure Put On First Sons And Daughters In Nigerian Culture? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
NonsoPlatinum:
My older sister had a lot of pressure.
My dad will say -we are just helping u take care of ur siblings,u are their mother. my sister will just laugh, thou my parent are very understanding
Re: Is Too Much Pressure Put On First Sons And Daughters In Nigerian Culture? by solamiku: 2:31am On Jan 16, 2018
Aww Ada always has a lot responsibility

Preetiex:
My dad will say -we are just helping u take care of ur siblings,u are their mother. my sister will just laugh, thou my parent are very understanding
Re: Is Too Much Pressure Put On First Sons And Daughters In Nigerian Culture? by BlueNnamdi: 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
I'm baby of my family
Re: Is Too Much Pressure Put On First Sons And Daughters In Nigerian Culture? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
solamiku:
Aww Ada always has a lot responsibility
i swear na 1st daughter get responsibilities pass o
Re: Is Too Much Pressure Put On First Sons And Daughters In Nigerian Culture? by lekbel09(m): 8:32am On Jan 17, 2018
I thank the good lord for the way we were brought up .Am the third born and i hustle my own way no dependence on my senior sister at all
Re: Is Too Much Pressure Put On First Sons And Daughters In Nigerian Culture? by Angy55(f): 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
Yes, the pressure on them is too much.
Re: Is Too Much Pressure Put On First Sons And Daughters In Nigerian Culture? by NonsoPlatinum: 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
I agree. The pressure can lead to depression.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Too Much Pressure Put On First Sons And Daughters In Nigerian Culture? by Aquariann: 1:20am On Jan 18, 2018
Children, Nigerian parents retirement plans..
Re: Is Too Much Pressure Put On First Sons And Daughters In Nigerian Culture? by NonsoPlatinum: 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
Interesting convo
Re: Is Too Much Pressure Put On First Sons And Daughters In Nigerian Culture? by NonsoPlatinum: 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
Haha

Aquariann:
Children, Nigerian parents retirement plans..

(1) (Reply)

Over Protective Parents / Where Were You At 17 / Mothers In The House,pls How Can One Cut Down On Cost.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.