Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,478 members, 7,781,395 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:44 PM

Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen (52678 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners / Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen by ipobarecriminals: 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
grin grin wink cheesy angry tongue cool cool cool cool cool shocked grin grin angry sad shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink wink grin grin
bezimo:

I am uncursable..why because Jesus took my place in curses on the cross of calvary..but what more, the curse causeless can never come, how?.. i dont praise the wicked, i support his downfall and destruction through whatever means..but since you support the wicked fulani devils, the curse of Lord and his prophet are hereby deposited upon you and your generation. If you like argue it. You will see it.
embarassed
bezimo:

I am uncursable..why because Jesus took my place in curses on the cross of calvary..but what more, the curse causeless can never come, how?.. i dont praise the wicked, i support his downfall and destruction through whatever means..but since you support the wicked fulani devils, the curse of Lord and his prophet are hereby deposited upon you and your generation. If you like argue it. You will see it.
A BIG AMENNNNNNN
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen by ipobarecriminals: 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
sad grin wink wink sad
majekdom2:
if you need money to get food or meet your some needs. Send a PM, I can assist. I can see poverty has negatively affected your thought pattern. May you be saved. Attack a message, people are dieing daily. I pray you won't be a victim. The same Paul says it clearly, that through his poverty we are made rich. Why do you think fishermen of those days are poor? It was a well paying occupation because they met the needs of people... it was always bread and fish.. read your bible well!
grin
majekdom2:
if you need money to get food or meet your some needs. Send a PM, I can assist. I can see poverty has negatively affected your thought pattern. May you be saved. Attack a message, people are dieing daily. I pray you won't be a victim. The same Paul says it clearly, that through his poverty we are made rich. Why do you think fishermen of those days are poor? It was a well paying occupation because they met the needs of people... it was always bread and fish.. read your bible well!
stop teaching. a dumb skull. head..Lif am.nah laff i dey laff his foolery
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen by ipobarecriminals: 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
grin wink grin grin angry
luluman:
How come you know so much about The bible & fail to know that God never asked you to judge his anointed?
embarassed
luluman:
How come you know so much about The bible & fail to know that God never asked you to judge his anointed?
i tire oo.i just dey laff the half human half antelope of a boy.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen by MikaelsonRx(m): 3:19am On Jan 15, 2018
Haganah:
Insulting!!!

Lols all this because of an ordinary man who uses your brain.

My next response will explain the circumstances leading to your stillbirth.

I take back dem words. Apologies to you bro.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen by lereinter(m): 8:51am On Jan 15, 2018
when will adeboye curse this killers too
they indirectly campaigned for osibanjo and buharu
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen by Rebuke: 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
Haganah:

Oyedepo is a goat. Not a man of God! Jesus had no house or even a horse to move around . Oyedepo is a billionaire by ripping people off.

Oyedepo is a big goat!!!!

I read yhur post and I feel so sorry for yhur life. Yhu came on d Internet to abuse a man of God.....yhur ignorance is destroying yhu n yhu r laughing at yhur own calamity. Yhu better repent n ask God forgiveness before itz too late for yhu.

As a matter of fact, itz a vry dangerous time n season for dis yhur stupid post.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen by ardetholar: 12:39am On Jan 17, 2018
Haganah:
Oyedopo go and sit down!!!

People like you are part of the problem. Your ostentatious lifestyle is the reason these people believe we are not serious about our worship.

Where is that short imp, the fuel station attendant, the VP, Buhari’s Abobaku?

Useless pastor! God has long cursed your type in the Bible.

To all those mentioning/about to mention me :

Your curses are already at work in your lives. Spiritual blindness and bondage is a curse.

I pity you!!!

Don’t die without knowing true worship! Oyedepo is a business man and your are his factory!

Christ, Paul, Peter, John etc had holy spirit in them. They made an impact. They died poor. Their legacy is in the bible.

Even the RCCG woman beheaded in the north is a typical example of what it takes to be a Christain. Our lives are solely for the purpose of serving God!

Christ and his apostles preached from door to door and at a point they had to catch a fish to pay their tax.

Your men of God swim in wealth and milk their servants dry! They can’t move around without bodyguards and a retinue of servants. And yes, they all have accountants to manage their fat accounts.

You are cursed for knowing this truth and ignoring it! May God not release his wrath on you along with Oyedepo.

Trash...talking as if he needs your wretch purse...u said Jesus and others died poor...read the Scriptures Jesus though rich became poor that we through his poverty might become RICH...Winners as far as have known them never take offerings with force...if u have you give...come to think of it sef u said its our tithes and offerings his eating... think where was he able to get the funds for the building of Faith Tabernacle how many members were there that their tithes would be able to build the church and still he never borrowed and God finished the work... because the church is full , and he has jets u then say its the people's tithe his eating...the same source that provided the funds for the sanctuary is still the same source that provides for him till now...watch what you say towards a prophet
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen by TheMystic: 11:09am On Jan 17, 2018
Talk is cheap.
Curses aren't going to cut it.
Arm your flock with money realized from their pockets through the years. At least protect your investment, interest and flock.

Don't await another massacre of Christians.
Biblical leaders like Joshua were fierce warriors.
They didn't seat somewhere in comfort reining curses.

Arm your flock, your Christian brothers, go after the murdering scoundrels menace to society.
Fish them out and do the needful.
Be proactive.
Not curses.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen by hisinkship(m): 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
is Oyedepo SICK, how will he place a Curse on them, you want to cause a National War, when all they preach is Psychological Preaching. Yoruba say Mo Iwa Fun Oni Iwa, according to Genesis 16vs11-12 The bible said that Ishmael will always be a wild man, his hand shall be against every man, and every man's hand against him... This is God's word on Ishmael the Grandfather of the Muslims before Ishmael was even born meaning its God's will for their life to be that way and we see the wildness applicable in their lives everyday. The best bet for anyone is don't cross their part. You will notice that Islam came after Christianity because it evolved from Judaism (similar practices) God did not give the 10 commandments to Moses at Mount Sinai (Horeb) which is located in Saudi Arabia (the main side) and Egypt (the other side) for Childs play he had a reason to retain Judaism in Islam after Christ manifested Christianity.

The muslims are our brothers from another mother, the way they live their life was caused by Sarah's Harshness and with that passage read even before the birth of Ishmael Read Vs 10 it says "i will multiply your descendants exceedingly so that they shall not be counted for multitude" meaning God also extended the Father of many nations covenant on Ishmael also (might not be as loaded as that of Isaac)

The Muslim represents the Judgmental Side of God while Christians represent the Mercy (Love) of God and until Christians start to use love to relate with them we would be erring strongly and listen and listen good if they decide to bring out their wildness we will be the ones to loose because thats their calling, their specialty so pls dont add petrol to the fire for the entire Christendom and think one kind of prayer would solve it. Or have you forgotten the bible passage that says "try to be at peace with all men".

We are meant to unite with them in all sense people with such callings are meant to be avoided in terms of war because God will still back them up if you are not careful. The main enemy is out there the two of us now keeps fighting when we are meant to fight together against the common enemy.

They are more united, bonded and even know how to worship God with heads to the ground according to Rev4vs10 which only some sec of christianity practice which commands the presence of God mightily, thats why they make strong impacts.
Christians stick to your calling of Mercy, Love and Peace, we even owe them apologies the pain Sarah caused their Mother Hagar - Man its a spiritual thing we need fight it, we might just be God fighting against God. God even prefers them better than us (Today's-Christians) because of their qualities, the only upper hand we have over them is the "The Blood that was Shed". Just avoid their red eyes pls, past experience have shown us what we can loose.

God is interested in a Theocratic World in order to manifest the new jerusalem, Christians rather prefer Denominationalism while Muslims are the closest to God's Plan. If you were God who will you want to work with, but the true worshipers of God under christianity are around the corner.

With things like this the hatred increases and you might not be the one to bear the pain, he cant speak for Christendom.

My main point is that everyone should stand in his lane, and look for ways to unite rather than fight and quarrel and even curse (thats anti-christ) 1Cor13vs5 says "Love is not easily puffed up, not easily provoked"

Your anger (Oyedepo) needs to be checked, don't Put all Christians at risk because of them, why will you curse them, its the silliest thing to do as a Christian, we are not called to use fire for fire.
if i were you i will apologise for the cursing, but pride will never allow you do that.

When they start maybe na WINNERS CHURCH them go first go oh. Man forget it they are backed by God, just try to avoid them or they will give you lashes from a big brother (Ishmael).

Its even the duty of Isaac to reconcile Ishmael back to Abraham through Christ, if we must do that it has to be through love.

Thank You.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye / Masquerade Uses Statue Of Jesus Christ For His Performance. See Reactions / Adeboye Retires 20 Senior Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.