Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,390 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos (19936 Views)

My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja / Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card / Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by HeWrites(m): 6:25am On Jan 14, 2018
A Nigerian man has taken to Twitter to share his hilarious experience with a Muslim tricycle driver in Awolowo road, Lagos, on 11th January.

The man who goes by the handle @trafels said the driver wanted to go to Mosque for prayers after he drops him because they were both going same route, but saw more passengers and wanted to do another trip.

He then advised the driver to go to Mosque to pray instead, that he would still get more passengers after the prayer which won’t take long.

Read below;
“Lunch hour yesterday, I took a Keke napep to get to Awolowo road. I was the only one in it and the driver was feeling chatty. He told me he was heading to the mosque for prayers but he decided to pick me since it was the same route.

At Keffi, he noticed some passengers and..
I knew he was thinking of doing a return trip real quick, so I decided to preach. I told him to go for prayers since that was the initial plan, there will always be passengers when he’s done and it’s not going to take much of his time anyways.

Dude laughed and commended me saying “Oga, you be good man. For this country, everybody don chase money forget God, I go do wetin you talk”. I felt good & told him to keep the change.

Soon as I alighted, man did a u-turn and rushed back the way we came to pick the passengers.
I just stood there like”

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/guy-shares-his-hilarious-encounter-with.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by HeWrites(m): 6:26am On Jan 14, 2018
tongue
Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by dingbang(m): 6:27am On Jan 14, 2018
Hahahhahahahha grin

Bros don forget say na Nigeria him dey

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by littlewonders: 6:33am On Jan 14, 2018
Opportunities are never to be toyed with.

65 Likes

Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by mzHANA(f): 6:46am On Jan 14, 2018
Hustle with ur brain

21 Likes

Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 14, 2018
You dey trust transporters. You funny oh. Dem no dey get conscience..most of them. Talkless of fearing God.

7 Likes

Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by nifemi25(m): 7:23am On Jan 14, 2018
Deliver must complete

11 Likes

Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by Flexy2vybes(m): 7:42am On Jan 14, 2018
De keke driva be lik. . .is it ur prayer. hustlin sure pas sure.p at d moment.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by oliviatwist: 7:42am On Jan 14, 2018
cheesy grin
Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by sweettease(f): 7:43am On Jan 14, 2018
cheesy He got played

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by Ademat7(m): 7:44am On Jan 14, 2018
OMG! that is how we destroy trust on a daily basis it's our culture

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by pocohantas(f): 7:44am On Jan 14, 2018
"Yes" no dey bring argument.
Agree with the advising party, then you do wetin dey your mind cheesy

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by kings09(m): 7:44am On Jan 14, 2018
Buhari period is really dealing with ppl economically. So tey dem don de postpone mosque prayers.

Buhari sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by Macgreat(m): 7:44am On Jan 14, 2018
cheesy
Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by isax(m): 7:44am On Jan 14, 2018
lol
#doublecompletion
Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by OgahBohz: 7:44am On Jan 14, 2018
is today Sunday ?
Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by Mpanyi: 7:45am On Jan 14, 2018
Hehehehehehe
Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by hezy4real01(m): 7:46am On Jan 14, 2018
Eko for Show....... You never see anything
Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by Felixalex(m): 7:46am On Jan 14, 2018
Hahaahhahahhahaha

The man go be like "God no dey run abeg, make I pack these people first" grin cheesy

If the story Na true sha, because many of these things wey we de see online Na people imaginations.... I know cus I de do am well...

I remember when I post say I meet one woman wey de breastfeed her baby and she asked me to help her hold the breast fixed to d baby's mouth while she measured sth for a customer....

People just de comment de insult d woman say "what if her husband had suddenly come in?" Some say "bros so u press d breast or u just hold am?" grin cheesy grin

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 14, 2018
I'm still looking for the "Hilarious" story undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by zionwinn(m): 7:47am On Jan 14, 2018
LET HIM HUSTLE SMALL HE WILL PRAY ALL TOGETHER LATER IN THE DAY. THE GUY IS SMART
Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by illicit(m): 7:47am On Jan 14, 2018
Eeya, anyway na the prayer wey the driver don say teytey na im come answer around that time o

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by eezeribe(m): 7:48am On Jan 14, 2018
The Keke Driver was just obeying the slogan... "The hustle is real"

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by ipobarecriminals: 7:48am On Jan 14, 2018
time nah money.Even some xtian still go shop/open biz in the morning
Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by junioratallcost(m): 7:48am On Jan 14, 2018
hustle no be movie bro
Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by Feranchek(m): 7:48am On Jan 14, 2018
#hustle! !!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by eghuan1(m): 7:49am On Jan 14, 2018
Guy, na hustle pay pass. Anything outside hustle na winch
Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by kevoh(m): 7:49am On Jan 14, 2018
Prayer Talking to himself will not feed him jare.
Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by geostrata(m): 7:50am On Jan 14, 2018
Everyday HUSTLE
Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by moscobabs(m): 7:50am On Jan 14, 2018
G
Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by ibawon(m): 7:51am On Jan 14, 2018
Had to resign from a job on Friday, cos they said I wouldn't be allowed the chance to leave for any prayers or Jumat ever. I be like thank you.. Making Money is Cool but to me God first. Na them Chinese people Sha. They be like "you pray pray, work he gudda" cheesy At the end all that matters is your Self Discipline and how strong your faith is.
Happy Sunday Guys!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by Turks: 7:51am On Jan 14, 2018
One cold orijin for that Keke driver. He scammed you real good without a format.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service / FG Sacks 30 N-Power Beneficiaries In Adamawa / Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.