Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Loveworld AffirmationTrain - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Loveworld AffirmationTrain (25811 Views)

Pastor Oyakhilome Loveworld Channel Sanctioned In UK Over COVID19, 5G Conspiracy / Loveworld International Music & Arts Awards (LIMA AWARDS 2017) Winners/ Prizes / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:49am On Jun 14, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 14TH JUNE.

I affirm that I am an offspring of the Word. Nothing is impossible unto me because as Jesus is, so am I in this world. I am energized and aglow with the anointing, and the grace and peace of God are multiplied to me through the knowledge of God, as I walk in and with the Spirit to impact my world with the Gospel. The wisdom of God guides me to talk and live right always; manifesting the righteousness of Christ! I have a meek and quiet spirit, which in the sight of God is of great price. I am patient, compassionate and kind; and I demonstrate the love of God to my world today. My eyes are anointed to see the best in people and the good in the land. I am strong and courageous; I refuse to be moved by the things I see with my physical eyes! I choose to see with the eyes of the spirit, I see glory, victory, success, and triumph all around me. I see with the eyes of the spirit, through the Word, my glorious heritage in Christ. I see my salvation, strength, courage, victory, and righteousness! Hallelujah! My life is an endless stream of the miraculous because I can see through the Word that God has given unto me all things that pertain to life and Godliness. I give expression to the life of Christ and His nature of righteousness in me today, functioning with precision and wisdom in all I do. Today, I bring forth good things from within me because eternity is laid in my heart. I bring forth creative ideas because Christ has been made unto me wisdom. I initiate success, victory, and prosperity from within. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:00am On Jun 15, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 15TH JUNE.

I affirm that I do all things through Christ who strengthens me! My mentality and response to life are different because I have the mind of Christ. I can’t think failure, defeat or impossibilities; for the ability of the Spirit has been granted unto me to achieve supernatural results in my assignment. I know who I am, Christ is alive in me! I am conscious of the inherent features of the God-life in my spirit! I’ve been fashioned for glory, beauty, and excellence; I bring forth good things today because my heart is a treasury of blessings. I am an offspring of the Most High, possessor of heaven and earth, and I’m the seed of Abraham, heir of the world. My prosperity is unlimited, for I was born with wealth untold. I lay up gold as dust, and the riches of the nations gravitate to me. Halleluiah! I am a success; and my path is as the shining light, which shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day. I am making progress from glory to glory, bringing forth abundant fruits unto God in righteousness. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:14am On Jun 16, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 16TH JUNE.

I affirm that the Spirit of God is leading and guiding me in the way that I should go, taking paths that the Father had preordained before the foundation of the world. My heart is in sync with the will of the Father because His Word has enlightened me on who I am in Christ. I am enthroned, I’ve been elevated to a higher level of glory. The Word of God is working in me, and building me up daily. In every area of my life, there’s development and progress because the Word is my total life-builder. I am effective, excellent, and prospering in all things because I live in, and by, the Word! My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, where His glory, beauty, aura, and perfections are manifested. Sickness and disease have no tenancy in my body; my entire being is inundated with the presence of God! My future is set by the Lord and I win every day of life. I am a victor in Christ Jesus. I am more than a conqueror. I function by the wisdom of God, and in the dominion of the Spirit over every situation! I live the triumphant life in Christ today, as I recognize and put to work my authority in Christ. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:54am On Jun 17, 2018
AFFIRMATION
TRAIN

17TH JUNE, 2018

I affirm that my life is for the glory of God, and His righteousness is expressed in, and through me. I am made and fashioned in the likeness of God; therefore, I make great and glorious things happen in my life, in God’s Kingdom, and in the lives of others. I am from above! Though I live in this world, I don’t belong here; I hail from God. I am strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might. As Jesus is, so am I in this world. I am like a tree planted by the streams, fruitful, productive, and luscious. I am triumphant, victorious, prosperous, and successful in all things. I refuse to bow to pressure; rather, I stand tall always, knowing the Lord is the strength of my life. Hallelujah! I am in Christ; I am seated with Him in the place of authority, over and above all principality, power, and the rulers of the darkness of this world! Everyday of my life, I live in the dominion, victory, and glory of Christ.

Blessed be God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:16am On Jun 18, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 18TH JUNE.

I affirm that Christ is alive in me! I can do all things through Christ who energises and infuses me with miracle-working abilities! I have an excellent spirit and that spirit causes me to do excellent things. I can never run out of ideas because the Spirit of God indwells me. My heart is filled with wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of God, and grace and peace are multiplied unto me for a life of success and excellence. Hallelujah! The wisdom of God is working in me mightily and I am excelling in good judgment, having the right ideas and making the right decisions always. I am filled with the fullness of God, and the wisdom of God is expressing Himself in, and through me today! God’s wisdom is heard in my voice and seen in my actions! It propels me to function with divine insight into God’s plan and destiny for me, whilst dealing excellently in all my affairs. I will never walk in confusion; for I know what to do, when to do what to do, by the power of the Holy Ghost. Hallelujah! None of my steps shall slide because I hear and follow the leading of the Spirit always. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:39am On Jun 19, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 19TH JUNE.

I affirm that I am the workmanship of God! I am created in the image, and in the likeness of God; for beauty and for glory! I am God’s peculiar treasure and pearl of great price, fashioned for good works; I show forth His wonderful deeds and display His virtues and perfections today. I am an offspring of the Word; therefore, I am totally yielded to the Word. At all times, my heart is open to the influence of the infallible principles of success, victory, health, prosperity, and greatness revealed in God’s Word! Thus, my way is prosperous, and I am triumphant always! My life is for the glory of God, and I am making progress from glory to glory because Christ lives in me. I am prosperous, and I walk in divine health! Daily, I prevail with, and by, the Word! Hallelujah! Everything that concerns me is perfected by the Lord! As I study the Word of God, His perfect will are unveiled to my spirit; wisdom comes to me, propelling me to act accordingly. My spirit is energized and sensitized to know God’s plan, purpose, and direction for me; and I walk in the path of divine destiny, fulfilling God’s perfect will for me. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:06am On Jun 20, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 20TH JUNE.

I affirm that my life is the manifestation of the wisdom and grace of God! I live in the fullness of the blessings of the Gospel of Christ. I’m joined to the Lord and that makes me impregnable to the rudiments of this world. I am what God says I am! I’ve been justified by faith and I walk in the light of my new life in Christ, without condemnation but as the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. I’ve been declared righteous, unblameable, unreprovable and brought into the life of peace that transcends all understanding. I’ve overcome the world, the devil and the forces of hell because I am a product of the incorruptible Word of God, which lives and abides forever. I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realms—a place of authority, victory, safety, and deliverance—far removed from all earthly distractions. Hallelujah! I am a king-priest and I am “kinging” now! I live up to my calling, displaying the virtues and perfections of Christ! I exude excellence in all aspects of my life, fruitful and productive in all things by the Holy Ghost. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:17am On Jun 21, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 21ST JUNE.

I affirm that I am God’s choice and He has granted me insight and foresight into the realities of the Kingdom. I am rooted and grounded in the Word; therefore, I am immune to failure or defeat. My way is paved by the Lord; I walk in preordained pathways, conscious of my calling as a minister of reconciliation. My mind is anointed to think the “God-kind” of thoughts. As I meditate on God’s Word, I build a wealth of thoughts that keep me in the arena of glory, health, and prosperity, causing me to live the best life here on earth. I am full of the Spirit. Hallelujah! I have received not the spirit of this world, but the spirit, which is of God; that I may know the things that are freely given unto me of God. Which things also I speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches, but which the Holy Ghost teaches. Hallelujah! I am a Joint-heir with Christ; the seed of Abraham and the whole world belongs to me. Nothing is permitted to happen to me by chance! Everywhere I go, I make things happen. I am not the poor trying to get rich but I am the rich discovering what belongs to me in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 11:51am On Jun 23, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 23RD JUNE

I affirm that my life is the expression of the Christ-life. Christ is unveiled in me to my world; His divinity is manifested through me, and I live in the consciousness of the higher life in Christ! God’s wisdom, ability, and power are inherent and revealed in, and through me. I live by the dominion of Christ, and power of the Spirit. I prosper in all my endeavors because I live in the Name of Jesus: the Name above every name. I live triumphantly in all circumstances of life. Hallelujah! My faith is built on God’s Word of power, and I am transformed from glory to glory as I live in, and by the Word. I experience unlimited victories and success because I am being piloted by the Spirit, with the Word prevailing mightily in my life. I dwell in the secret place of the Most High and abide in His holy presence. No evil shall befall me, neither shall any plague come near my dwelling; for I am blessed and fortified in Christ. Blessed be God.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:35am On Jun 24, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 24TH JUNE.

I affirm that I am a child of the King! The Spirit of God has ushered me into a place of rest, where everything is working for my good. I am the perfection and epitome of beauty. Everything about my life is infused with divinity and speaks of God’s glory. Eternal life, love, health, peace, joy, righteousness, prosperity; are all mine! I am well equipped and placed by the Lord. I am seated together with Christ in the place of power; far above all principalities, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come. I live in dominion over sin, sickness and infirmities, and every opposing force, accusation or hindrance. Hallelujah! The Lord is my source; therefore, I can never lack! I walk in the light of my prosperity, being the seed of Abraham. I have access to wealth untold because I am plugged into God’s unending supply. Hallelujah! The knowledge of God’s Word is growing mightily and prevailing in me; I am making progress by the Word and heaping up success upon success. Everywhere I go, I carry the atmosphere of prosperity, joy, and increase, and Christ is exalted and glorified in me today. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:59am On Jun 25, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 25TH JUNE.

I affirm that I am in Christ, and the Father has given me the life of increase, dominion, and power. The eyes of my understanding are enlightened to comprehend and apprehend my next level of glory, progress, and prosperity. I’m waxing great, making progress and growing exceedingly in divine wisdom; for I am a legal representative of the heavenly Kingdom, called and separated from the world. I am from above; therefore, I am not subject to the distracting elements and corrupting influences of this world. I belong in God’s Kingdom, where I enjoy the full blessings and privileges of my kingdom inheritance. Daily, I function in the dominion of the Spirit, having been enthroned over satan, the principalities of darkness, and all negative circumstances. My life is the manifestation of the graces, many-sided wisdom, and perfections of God, whose glory I am, and whose presence I carry to impact and beautify my world. Hallelujah! Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world I am on an upward and forward journey of progress and success; positioned for glory and excellence. Blessed be God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:35am On Jun 26, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 26TH JUNE

I affirm that the Spirit of God has enlightened my heart and caused me to grasp and walk in the deeper realities of the Kingdom! Now I know that I cannot be disadvantaged because the God that does the unimaginable is shining through me, and as He is, so am I in this world. I am the light of the world, and there’s no area of darkness in my life because the light of God’s Word has illuminated my life. The entrance of God’s Word brings light and understanding to my spirit. As I consciously meditate and make God’s Word the contemplation of my spirit, my mind is inundated with possibility thoughts, pictures, and ideas; I see glory, promotion, excellence, success, victory and abundance everywhere I go. I am continually strengthened with might in my inner man as the anointing of God’s Spirit runs through every fibre of my being, making me sickness and disease-free. I am a success for Jesus, and I win for Him always. I refuse to be limited by contrary forces around me; I accomplish the impossible, I do the spectacular and reach for the peak in all my endeavours by the power of the Holy Spirit. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:55am On Jun 28, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 28TH JUNE.

I affirm that I am a child of the King! The Spirit of God has ushered me into a place of rest, where everything is commanded to work together for my good. This is the morning of my life, and the anointing of God’s Spirit has set me apart for greatness! I have received abundance of grace, and the gift of righteousness; thus, I walk in increased grace, wisdom, and divine provisions. I am excellent and full of glory! My path is as the shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day! I am living the life of dominion, power, and righteousness. Everywhere I go and in everything I do, I make progress with giant strides, by the power of the Spirit, and through the Word. I am the seed of Abraham; therefore, I walk daily in the light of my prosperity. I have access to wealth untold, for I am plugged into God’s unending supply. Hallelujah! I function today and always with the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of God. I increase more and more in knowledge and in sound judgment, able to discern and function at all times in the centre of God’s will. My whole being is full of light, and I am making progress by the Word, and heaping up success upon success. Glory to God! Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:18am On Jun 29, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 29TH JUNE.

I affirm that I was born for this purpose and for this reason I was raised. I came in the volume of the book; for it is written of me, I came to establish the will of the Father on the earth. I’m in the centre of will, and all things are working together for my good. The hand of the Lord is on me and I am on the go for the master. I will never walk in confusion or uncertainty; I have an understanding of the times. I know what tomorrow holds for me because my spiritual antenna is attuned to the right frequency. I am in sync with the Spirit of God, and I know the mind of God concerning me. Hallelujah! I have first-hand information, and I am more accurate than the current affair units of this world. There’s no accident in my path! Nothing happens in and within my world without my knowledge. I have insight into the secrets and mysteries of the Kingdom. The Spirit of God is alive in me, that same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead is at work on the inside of me; therefore, my physical body and its organs are being vitalized by the Holy Ghost. I can never have a down day because Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life and the Holy Spirit has made His abode in me. Hallelujah. My life is full of glory and I am anointed to produce excellent results because the source of life dwells in me. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:20am On Jun 30, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 30TH JUNE.

I affirm that I am a new creation in Christ Jesus, holy and sanctified unto the Lord! I am a partaker of the divine nature, expressing and manifesting the life of Christ in righteousness, excellence, glory, wisdom, and power! I reign by grace today, through righteousness, because the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death and its debilitating influences. Halleluiah! I know who I am! I’m the effulgence of God’s glory; the radiance of His grace and beauty! I walk in the light of God’s glory today, manifesting His righteousness, and unveiling His wisdom that’s inherent in my spirit. I am different; the anointing of the Holy Spirit is in, and on me to do that which is humanly impossible, and bring in new ideas and innovations that will transform the lives of millions around the world positively. I’ve been granted divine insight, wisdom, and grace to make great things happen for others. I carry in my heart the divine attributes of divinity, and I bless my world today, with the grace and glory of God which I carry. Hallelujah The word of faith is in my heart, and in my mouth; that’s the Word of faith by which I live. I speak the same things in consent with the Word: I am victorious, prosperous, healthy, marvelously helped and favored of the Lord today. Glory to God.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:58am On Jul 01, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 1ST JULY

I affirm that Jesus is the Lord of my life and I have passed from death to life. I will never be put to shame! Everything about my life is infused with divinity and speaks of God’s glory. Eternal life, love, health, peace, joy, righteousness, prosperity; are all mine! I am great, and I have a destiny of greatness in Christ. I was born into greatness and honour; therefore, I am made forever. Christ dwells in my heart by faith; I am rooted and grounded in love, and able to comprehend the boundless, immeasurable, intimately infinite, and unconditional love of God. Thus, I am filled with all the fulness of God. Christ is my excellent wisdom. I have an excellent mind; everything I do turns out right, because I live in the will of God, guided, guarded, and propelled by wisdom. Hallelujah! I reign in life, for I’ve received an overflowing of grace and the gift of righteousness. Today and always, I relish this supernatural grace that God has lavishly bestowed upon me to excel, prosper, succeed, and make progress in every area of my life. The greater One lives in me, and He has made me bigger, greater, and superior to inflation, insecurity, sickness, disease, and the devil. I am a victor in Christ Jesus! God’s divine blessings and promotions are evident in my life. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:20am On Jul 02, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 2ND JULY.

I affirm that I am a new creation; I’m a brand new man! Old things are passed away; behold, all things have become new. I am one with the Father and He has made me the dispenser of His glory, wisdom, grace, and excellence. He has imparted the divine life into my spirit through His Son Jesus Christ. That life in me destroys, paralyzes, and renders ineffective the works of the devil and his attempts in my life, family, finances, and business. Hallelujah! The excellence and virtues of divinity are manifested in, and through, me in ever-increasing splendour! I’m continually transfigured from glory to glory, by the Spirit, as I behold the glory of God in the Word. I am not ordinary; I am God’s living tabernacle, the embodiment of His person. I am born of God and I have the same quality of life with Him. Though I live in this world, I am not of this world; I am from above and my origin is God. Thus, I refuse to be subject to the elements of this world or its corrupting influences. I’ve been divinely enabled to walk in prosperity, health, success, and victory. All things are working together for my good! When I step into a place, things start working because I carry heaven on the inside of me. The life of God in me makes me an impregnable breed, one that is not subject to sickness, defeat or failure. I am an absolute success and victor in life. I am seated with Christ in heavenly places, far above all principalities, powers, might, and dominions. I am made for life and my profiting through the Word is manifest unto all. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 7:59am On Jul 03, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 3RD JULY.

I affirm that my mouth is filled with laughter because the Lord has made my life a bundle of joy and happiness, and a testimony of His goodness. I am filled with the fullness of God and out of my belly flow rivers of living water. Hallelujah! The Word of God has the pre-eminence in my life, and it continually produces in me what it talks about. I experience the reality of the Word of God as I meditate on, and live in, the Word! I make progress, and circumstances are subdued to conform to the reality of God’s Word for my good. My heart is stayed on the Word; thus, the peace of God garrisons my heart and mind in Christ. Hallelujah! Today, I go forth in God’s glory, in righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost because I’ve been enthroned by the Lord. There’s no place for depression, weakness, and sadness in my life. I’m the seed of Abraham, and his blessings rest on me! I’m like a tree by the stream, well-watered and ever flourishing, bearing fruits of righteousness and experiencing luxuriant growth in every area of my life. My testimony of life is different because the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places and I live in prosperity and victory every day. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:30am On Jul 04, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 4TH JULY.

I affirm that the Lord has perfected that which concerns me! I am strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might. I am an offspring of the Word; as Jesus is, so am I in this world. Life is not a mystery unto me because the Holy Spirit teaches me all things. The truths of God are unveiled to my spirit, and by them, I dwell continually in the realms of righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost. My life is regulated by the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus; therefore, there’s no death, defeat or failure in my path. My life is upward and forward only! Hallelujah. I can never be disadvantaged in life! I am in Christ; I am seated with Him in the place of authority, over and above all principality, power, and the rulers of the darkness of this world! I am an heir of God; the seed of Abraham, with complete access to an incorruptible inheritance. I am blessed beyond measure, and everything that is consistent with the good life: increase, progress, success, fruitfulness, productivity and a life of glory are my birthright. Hallelujah! I refuse to be moved by inflation, economic downturns, and meltdowns because I live in a different plane of life! Blessed be God. Hallelujah
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:10am On Jul 05, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 5TH JULY.

I affirm that God has granted me the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him. The eyes of my understanding are enlightened, and I am increasing more and more in knowledge and in judgment, able to discern and function at all times in the centre of God’s will. Christ dwells in my heart by faith; thus, I am confident of a greater tomorrow, and a day-to-day life of ever-increasing glory because He is the one taking me by the hand, and leading me to fulfil God’s perfect will for me. I am filled with all the fulness of God. Hallelujah! I am in Christ, and I have taken my place. I am seated with Christ in the place of authority, over and above every government, authority, power, lordship and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. I am over and above all circumstances of life. Christ is my excellent wisdom. I have an excellent mind; everything I do turns out right, because I live in the will of God, guided, guarded, and propelled by wisdom. Halleluiah! I am God’s workmanship, recreated in Christ Jesus unto good works. I acknowledge my origin, heritage, and personality in Christ; therefore, my faith is operative and effective in the Name of Jesus! I am God’s best, His cream and beauty, and my life is for His glory, now and forever. Blessed be God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:34am On Jul 06, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 6TH JULY.

I affirm that I am God’s dream! I live by the faith of the son of God who loved me and gave Himself for me. I am the word made flesh; I am royalty and special. I’ve been fashioned for glory, beauty, and excellence; I bring forth good things today because my heart is a treasury of blessings. The Word of faith is in my heart and my mouth, and it prevails as I speak it forth. My life is the testimony of God’s grace and a harvest of blessings because I walk by faith in His Word. I am confident in the ability of God’s Word to prevail and produce in me the fruit of what it says; therefore I speak the Word with boldness today, knowing that my prosperity is by the Word. I am like a tree by the streams, bearing fruits unto righteousness, because I live by the Word. I am more than a conqueror, and my faith is the victory that overcomes the world. Halleluiah! I am a success; and my path is as the shining light, which shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day I am making progress from glory to glory, bringing forth abundant fruits unto God in righteousness. There’s prosperity, laughter, progress, joy and increase in my life and in that of my loved ones. Through the power and influence of God’s Word in my life, victory, promotion, and success are my hallmarks. Blessed be God.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:23am On Jul 07, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 7TH JULY.

I affirm that the Spirit of God is alive in me. He has made me a success and has brought beauty into my life! The eyes of my understanding are enlightened to know God's purpose and His destiny for my life. I am on a mission, I am running swiftly to win the prize of the high calling of God in my life. I am energized for victory and positioned for the transcendent life by the Spirit of God who lives in me! By Him I labour, striving according to the working of His power that works within me mightily. Hallelujah! The Spirit of God has made me more than a man and my life is truly supernatural. I can do all things through Christ who enables me to live victoriously every day. I excel in every area of my life because the competence and excellence by which I function are by the Spirit. I do not walk in confusion; for the Spirit of God who lives in me teaches me all things. I have the mind of Christ and I have overcome the systems of this world. Daily, I function from a higher plane of life, thus, I refuse to be bound by the limitations that exist in the world. My life is upward and forward because I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 11:02am On Jul 08, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 8TH JULY.

I affirm that the Spirit of God is alive in me, with unlimited power, abilities, and potentials. There’s no limit to what I can do or accomplish in life. My life is programmed for the top! I am not of this world; God has hand-picked me out of the masses, out of the corruptive influence of this world. I am of a different breed; therefore, I refuse to allow the circumstances of my environment color my mindset. I hail from above, and my sufficiency is of God; who had made me an able minister of the New Testament. My life only goes in the direction of God’s will and purpose for me; nothing is permitted to happen to me by chance. There are no limitations in my life. My background, my age, the economic situation of the nation in which I live, the color of my skin, educational and financial background etc., will never limit me. Nothing and no one is powerful enough to place a limit on me. By the power of the Holy Spirit, I can accomplish anything, do anything, go anywhere, and be all that God has destined for me to be. The wisdom of God is at work in me, thus, I refuse to struggle like the natural men. In all that I do, I prosper because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:10am On Jul 10, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

9TH JULY 2018.

I affirm that my heart is full of joy! I rejoice exceedingly today with joy unspeakable and full of glory, for the Lord has done great and wondrous things in my life! I rejoice in His goodness, for He has filled my mouth with laughter. Hallelujah. I am filled with the fullness of God, loaded with all power, glory, might, and grace of divinity! I am strengthened on the inside, for the joy of the Lord in my spirit is my strength. Gloom, depression, and heaviness are far from me, for I carry an atmosphere of joy with me everywhere I go. I am rightly positioned today, in God’s place of opportunity for me. Wisdom guides me and moves me from within to take the right steps that are consistent with God’s purpose and calling for my life. I will never lose my way. I am set on the path of success, glory, and victory! I walk in preordained pathways, for predestination is at work in me! The course of events in my life has been structured by God to bring Him glory, having established me to fulfil my destiny of Him. Hallelujah! I refuse to worry about anything in this life because I am a child of God, and I know all things work together for my good. No negative thought, comment or situation can distract me from the work God has planned for me to do! I live every day, in line with God’s will and purpose for me. Blessed be God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
AFFIRMATION
TRAIN

10TH JULY 2018

I affirm that my faith is alive! I am backed by God to rule and dominate my world with His Word. The Word of faith is in my heart and my mouth; as I speak it forth, it produces the desired result. I am obtaining promises, producing righteousness everywhere I go and effecting great changes by the Word of God through faith. Through faith, I’ve overcome the rudiments of this world! Hallelujah! I am an heir of God; I am connected to an endless stream of prosperity, riches, and glory. I will never be broke and I will never be poor because I am the seed of Abraham and a joint-heir with Christ! I will always eat of the good of the land, for I have an inestimable and inexhaustible inheritance in Christ Jesus. I am exceptional; I function with the ability of the Spirit always, not just in my desire and readiness to start up any endeavour, but also in bringing them to excellent fruition. I am assured of a life of honour, dignity, and glory because I apply diligence in every area of life. Halleluiah! I am made forever because God’s divine power has given me everything I require to live joyfully and victoriously every day! Success, prosperity, divine health, promotions and the glorious life are my inheritance and vital experience in Christ Jesus! Blessed be God.
Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 11:20am On Jul 11, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 11TH JULY.

I affirm that the Spirit of God has made me a wonder to my world! He has unveiled the mysteries of the Kingdom to my spirit. I live by the Word and function by the power of the Holy Spirit; therefore, the circumstances of life are subdued before me. My life is ordered according to God’s perfect will, and His glory is revealed in me. Daily, I walk in the supernatural, demonstrating the wisdom and character of the Holy Spirit, the source of my power, strength, ability, and inspiration. I am full of joy, and strengthened on the inside by the Holy Spirit! I live in God’s presence where fullness of joy and pleasures abound forevermore. My life is the testimony of God’s grace and goodness, and I rejoice always in the Lord! Halleluiah! The wisdom of God is in my heart and in my mouth today! God’s Word is as fire shut up in my bones; and as I speak, I dissolve doubts; I prevail and reign in life by grace through righteousness, and the glory of God is seen and expressed through me always. Blessed be God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:32am On Jul 12, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 12TH JULY.

I affirm that the Lord is my source! I have the capability to function like Him in the earth; for I was made in His image and in His likeness. My spirit is enlightened to grasp the deeper truths and higher revelations of God’s Word. I have a teachable spirit, and my words are anointed with power because I am filled with the fullness of God! The Rhema of God that changes things is in my heart and in my mouth today, and in the Name of Jesus, I am riding on the high places of the earth, and taking possession of what belongs to me in Christ. Hallelujah! I exude God’s righteousness, peace, and joy. Out of my innermost being, I bring forth good things. I belong in God’s superior class of divine beings; therefore I look beyond the natural realm of existence to my heavenly rights, blessings, and provisions in Christ Jesus! I recognize today and take hold of my divine right to live in super-abundance, health, victory, success, dominion, and excellence! I and the Father are one and I have the right to reign and rule over the circumstances of life and exercise dominion over satan. I am seated together with Christ in the place of power; far above all principalities, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world but also in that which is to come. I live in dominion over sin, sickness and infirmities, and every opposing force, accusation or hindrance. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:36am On Jul 13, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 13TH JULY.

I affirm that the Lord has made my life beautiful! He has crowned me with favour, and positioned me by grace for the supernatural life! I rejoice in God’s infinite grace and boundless love, for He has caused me to dwell in super-abundance in Christ Jesus! I am living triumphantly, every day, enjoying my life, and celebrating the greatness of God in me. Hallelujah! My spirit, soul, and body are under the dominion of the Word, and the influence of God’s Spirit. I am not ordinary; I am a child of God and a joint heir with Christ. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places, for I have a goodly heritage. I’m conscious of my glorious heritage in Christ, and through meditation on the Word, and fellowship with the Spirit, I get to know more and enjoy my inheritance in Christ. Hallelujah! My mind is blessed with life-changing ideas and innovations. I have the mind-set of a champion, and the wisdom of God has mantled my heart for greater results. No weapon formed against me will ever prosper. Today, I go out with joy, and I am led forth with peace; the mountains and the hills break forth before me in singing and all the trees of the field clap their hands. I function in God’s perfect will and have insight into the realities of the Kingdom. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:11am On Jul 14, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 14TH JULY.

I affirm that the Spirit of God is guiding me in the path of life and leading me in the way of supernatural success and permanent prosperity. I am a member of the body of Christ; I am filled with the fullness of God. Love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance are products of my recreated human spirit. Today and always, I live out the life of God in me. I refuse to give bitterness, anger, or strife a place in my life. I walk in love, confident that no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper. My gaze is on the Lord Jesus, and my energies are focused on fulfilling His plans and purpose for my life. I function from a vantage position of rest without struggles, worries, or anxieties over anything; knowing that Jesus did all that is necessary for me to have a great life. Hallelujah! I live a life of glory, grace, favour, and expansion! I am set on the course in which I must follow; therefore, I refuse to compare myself with anyone else but measure my success base on my God-given assignment. My life is regulated by the same principles of faith by which my heavenly Father made the heavens and the earth! Today, by my faith-filled affirmations, I frame my world, causing spiritual forces and the circumstances of my life to synchronise with God’s perfect will for my life. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 11:05am On Jul 15, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 15TH JULY.

I affirm that God is the One at work in me, both to will and to do of His good pleasure. I am empowered by God’s Spirit to daily reveal Christ with my life, manifesting His righteousness, and the glories of the Kingdom! God’s power in me is activated to bring forth blessings and miracles today. My life is characterized with the demonstration of Christ’s resurrected power! There’s life in my body! There’s life in my family! There’s life in my job! There’s life in my business and in every area of my life! I live triumphantly in, and by the power of His resurrection. Hallelujah! My world is full of God’s goodness and the eyes of my understanding are enlightened to see His goodness on everything. Even now, I see God’s boundless blessings on everything that concerns me. I am overwhelmed by the glory and tranquility of the Spirit. My path is one of success, joy, and victory forever. Hallelujah! Eternal life is at work in me. I am full of life; my entire being is inundated with divine life and energy. I’ve passed from death unto life. I am the glory of God, a life-giver, and dispenser of eternal verities! Hallelujah! My path is illuminated by the light of God’s Word; therefore, I do not lack direction. I am an answer from God. Everywhere I go, I am relevant because I am loaded with divine wisdom and insight to provide the right answers to questions, and solutions to problems. Blessed be God.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 7:58am On Jul 16, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 16TH JULY

I affirm that I am being led and guided by God’s Word in all things and at all times. God’s purpose for my life is established in my heart. I was born to bring Him glory and honour. I live each day to fulfil my destiny in Christ, taking a hold of the divine vision and revelation to bring Him glory. My spirit is programmed for excellence and greatness, and as I stay on the Word, my life is regulated accordingly. Everything about me reflects God’s love, and manifest His glory! His wisdom functions mightily in me today, as I take His Gospel to my world and the regions beyond. My faith is strong and alive; as I put it to work today, circumstances bow to me; obstacles are eliminated, and I walk in supernatural success and prosperity. Hallelujah! Eternity is in my heart; therefore, everything about my life is infused with divinity and speaks of God’s glory. My heart is full of divine verities; eternal life, love, health, peace, joy, righteousness, prosperity; are all mine! I am making progress, prospering and waxing great in every area of my life! The greater One lives in me, and He has made me bigger, greater, and superior to inflation, insecurity, sickness, disease, and the devil. I am a champion and a victor in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:21am On Jul 18, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 17TH JULY.

I affirm that the Lord has granted me an understanding of the Gospel. I am established in righteousness, steadfast and unmovable in the Lord, filled with the knowledge of God, in all wisdom and discernment. I know all things by the Holy Spirit that is at work in me. I walk in the fullness of the blessings of the Gospel of Christ, and in the glory of my inheritance in Him. My mind is anointed to think the “God-kind” of thoughts. As I meditate on the Word, I build a wealth of thoughts that keep me in the arena of excellence, health, and prosperity, causing me to live the best life here on earth. I am well positioned to fulfil God’s desire and plan for my life, as I give myself daily to the Word. The word of God is in my heart and in my mouth; I’ve been granted the Holy Spirit to help me become a more effective minister of the Gospel, having greater influence, reach and impact in the world. I am invigorated with divine might and ability in my spirit for the supernatural. I am empowered to do the impossible, for down in my heart is the very nature of the Father. The effect of the life and nature of God in my spirit is apparent in everything that I do. I am bold and courageous, for the Holy Spirit lives in me; in Him, I live, move and have my being! I am a God-carrying vessel, filled with the maximum load of God! Therefore, I am unconquerable and indomitable, because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Blessed be God!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

World's Famous Freemasons / Chris Okotie - Tattoos And Plastic Surgery Are Not Sins / How To Reap The Full Benefits Of Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.