Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Loveworld AffirmationTrain - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Loveworld AffirmationTrain (25772 Views)

Pastor Oyakhilome Loveworld Channel Sanctioned In UK Over COVID19, 5G Conspiracy / Loveworld International Music & Arts Awards (LIMA AWARDS 2017) Winners/ Prizes / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:02am On Aug 19, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 19TH AUGUST.

I affirm that my life is for the glory of God. The Spirit of God has granted me everything I require to live triumphantly on earth.
I am excellent, sound, fruitful and productive in every good work. Christ is glorified in me today, and His righteousness is unveiled through me.
I am the workmanship of God in Christ Jesus; I am created for good works. I am bearing fruits of righteousness, pleasing the Father in all things. Hallelujah!
The Word of God is alive in me; I am making progress and profiting in all areas of my life through the Word. I am healthy, strong, excellent and vibrant! I experience, even now, the supply and ministry of the Spirit to be effective in the ministry of the Gospel, communicating God’s divine presence to my world.
My heart is a fertile ground and the Word of God is producing great results in every area of my life! As Jesus is, so am I; I am one with Him! In Him, I live, and move and have my being. I have His righteousness, life, and nature in me.
I am the effulgence of His glory and the express image of His person. Therefore, I think, act, and live as His perfect representation.
Glory to God. Hallelujah
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:38am On Aug 20, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 20TH AUGUST.

I affirm that the Word is in my heart and in my mouth; I meditate upon it day and night and thereby make my way prosperous.
God’s Word saturates my entire mind, spirit, and body, leaving no room for negative thoughts to steal in. It is my defence, my foundation and the strength of my life. As I stay on the Word, God’s grace and peace are multiplied in my life.
Excellence, glory, virtue, and success exude from me today because of God’s grace that’s at work in me. Everywhere I go today, I am accepted and highly favoured, for I carry God’s divine presence with me. I am growing in grace and in the knowledge of Jesus Christ. Hallelujah!
I am not moved by the physical circumstances, but I stand firmly on God’s Word, taking advantage of the faith that has been imparted to my spirit to ward off the fiery missiles of the adversary. I affirm that the power of God is released to cause the desired change as I put my faith to work.
I am fully persuaded that greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. There’s no adversity or adverse circumstance that can overwhelm me because I am more than a conqueror. I am convinced of my eternal victory over Satan and the world, therefore I rejoice in the Lord my God, for I am created for success and the good life; I have in me the indestructible life.
Blessed be God! Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:13am On Aug 21, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 21ST AUGUST.

I affirm that I am growing in grace and increasing in the knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ.
The Word is prevailing in my life, causing me to prosper in my body, finances and in every area of my life!
All things are working together for my good because I love the Lord, and I’ve been called according to His purpose.
Everything I require for life and godliness has been delivered unto me, and I am enjoying life to the full.
My life is fashioned for the glory of God and I am the effulgence of His glory, beauty, and grace.
I am a legal representative of the heavenly Kingdom, called and separated from the world. I am from above; therefore, I am not subject to the distracting elements and corrupting influences of this world.
I belong in God’s Kingdom, where I enjoy the full blessings and privileges of my kingdom inheritance. I am not ordinary, eternity is set in heart; thus greatness, excellence, and success are in my spirit!
I bring forth good things today from within me because I have an excellent mind; I have insight into mysteries and secrets and bring forth creative ideas because Christ has been made unto me wisdom.
I initiate success, victory, and prosperity from within. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:20am On Aug 22, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 22ND AUGUST.

I affirm that I am alive to God; having been brought into fellowship with the Lord Jesus Christ. I and the Father are one, and I belong in the Kingdom of God’s dear Son, where I reign and rule by the power of the Spirit!
My address is Christ; I’ve been brought into such a beautiful place of glory, beauty, honour, and prosperity. Christ has been made unto me wisdom and that wisdom causes me to walk in the will of God, and fulfill my destiny in Christ.
I am walking worthy of the Lord, pleasing Him in all things as I joyfully anticipate His soon return.
I walk in the light of my new life in Christ, conscious of my right standing with God, having received abundance of grace, and of the gift of righteousness.
I am reigning in life through Jesus Christ, making progress and moving forward; I am heaping success upon success.
I am not of this world; therefore I am immune to the negativities and vagaries of the natural world.
Glory to God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:17am On Aug 23, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 23RD AUGUST.

I affirm that the Lord is my strength and my glory; I am stirred and ready for anything, and competent to excellently accomplish any task, through God’s Spirit that infuses inner strength into me!
I am sufficient in His sufficiency! I’ve been qualified to be a partaker of the inheritance of the saints in light. Darkness has no place in me, for I am native-born to the light. I manifest this light to my world ever so brightly today and always.
I refuse to fret today or in the future because the light of the Gospel shines in my heart, showing me the path of victory and success!
There’s no darkness whatsoever in my life; my way is bright and my future secure. I know that my tomorrow is greater than my today because the path of the just is as a shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day.
I am confident to face anything that comes my way because I know my victory is assured. My faith is producing undeniable results; I prevail over every challenging situation because the greater One lives in me, and I am strong in Him, and in the power of His might.
I am a success; I am immune to defeat and failure. I can never be disadvantaged because I am an associate of the Godkind! Everywhere I go, I manifest the excellence of the Spirit.
The life of God in me makes me superior to the devil and all his works. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:25am On Aug 24, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 24TH AUGUST.

I affirm that the Father has set eternity in my heart. I’m a God-carrying vessel, filled with the maximum load of God! Therefore, I’m unconquerable and indomitable, because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.
My days on earth are days of blessings. I am blessed with divine wisdom and knowledge, blessed with strength, health, divine supply, insight, and ability. I am so blessed by the Spirit of God and that blessing has brought precision and excellence into my life, enabling me to do the right thing always.
I am born with untold blessings, and my spirit is opened continually to the truth. My eye is single, and every part of my life is full of light. Hallelujah!
The supernatural is my life; I will never walk in darkness or confusion. Today and always, the true light that lightens every man’s world shines in my heart. Now, more than ever, I take advantage of this blessings to do exploits for the Kingdom of God.
I am edified; my spirit is lifted to function from a vantage position of boldness, audacity, and victory in Christ Jesus.
I refuse to struggle, but enjoy unstoppable growth and progress as I receive guidance and light from the Spirit and the Word. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:52am On Aug 26, 2018
*#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 25TH AUGUST 2018*

I affirm that I am an offspring of love; I have the ability to love like my heavenly Father who gave up Jesus to die for my sake.
The love of God is shed abroad in my heart and I am manifesting this love, reaching out to my world with love. I refuse to allow anger, bitterness, and hatred take its root in my heart.
My life is the expressions of the Father’s will; as I seek to do only those things that are honorable and pleasing to Him, my increase, progress, and prosperity are evident for all to see.
My entire being is completely yielded to be taught, inspired and strengthened under the ministry of the Word. My heart is flooded with wisdom and spiritual understanding, not just to know, but also to walk in God’s perfect will at all times.
I’m in the centre of God’s will for me and I am equipped with all things that pertain to life and godliness. Hallelujah! I am filled with the fullness of God! The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yes, I have a goodly heritage.
I do not struggle nor respond in fear because God had not given unto me the spirit of fear… I have the spirit of love, power and of a sound mind. My mind is sound, and I am excellent in life! My spiritual antenna is raised and I am receiving the right signals today and always. Blessed be God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 7:07am On Aug 26, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 26TH AUGUST.

I affirm that I am an associate of the God-kind; I function from the standpoint of advantage, victory, dominion, and power because I am born of God and conscious of His life in me.
I am guided and propelled by His divine wisdom to do His will and fulfil my destiny in Christ.
I am a tree of righteousness, planted by the Lord. No matter how strong the contrary winds blow, my life is unshakable, because I am firmly rooted in Christ.
I’ll never be discouraged or disadvantaged because I am the planting of the Lord. I am full of wisdom, and continually receive thoughts and ideas from the Spirit that put me over, and give me the advantage always.
I am made for life and set up for honour. The Spirit of God is alive in me, with His miracle-working ability working in me!
I am effective, efficient, and excellent in all that I do through the power of the Holy Spirit. I can do all things by His ability that works within me! Halleluiah!
I live worry-free because Christ is my all! In Him, I’m self-sufficient, enabled to do all things, and supernaturally supplied and fortified for the triumphant life! Blessed be God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:41am On Aug 27, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 27TH AUGUST.

I affirm that I am growing in the knowledge of the Father, and the revelation of His son Jesus Christ fills my heart.
My life is the testimony of God’s grace and goodness! Everywhere I go, and in everything I do, I experience peace, progress, increase, success, and prosperity.
The Word of God is in my heart in an increasing measure, and I am experiencing increased glory as I speak the Word over my life today!
I am complete in Christ; there’s nothing missing or lacking in my life! Christ is my life and wisdom; therefore, I have an excellent spirit. I think differently because God’s Word has molded my thinking and given me the mindset of the righteous.
Divine wisdom is heard in my words, and seen in my actions today! I function in God’s perfect will and have insight into the realities of the Kingdom. Hallelujah!
My life is filled with grace; there’s no man or institutions that will ever disfavor me. Before I ever show up, favour speaks loud for me. Hallelujah!
My joy is boundless, knowing that it’s the Father’s delight to guide and lead me in the path of victory and success. I live in Christ and Christ is alive in me.
I am seated together with Him in the heavenly, far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world but also in that which is to come.
Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 28TH AUGUST.

I affirm that the life of God is at work in me. I’ve been given the life of splendour, grace, prosperity, and greatness.
I am excelling and making progress on every side, and my faith is prevailing over circumstances, as I walk in the fullness of God’s blessings.
I am a child of God and a joint heir with Christ. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places, and I have a goodly heritage.
I am conscious of my glorious heritage in Christ, and through meditation on the Word, and fellowship with the Spirit, I get to know more and enjoy my inheritance in Christ. Halleluiah!
I have no consciousness of need, because Christ is in me, and He is my all! With Him, I have everything. My life is one of ever-increasing glory as I live in, and by, the Word, and constantly fellowship with the Holy Spirit.
I live above the economy and the systems of this world because the greater One lives in me! I am not subject to the elements of the world, and my life is a testimony of God’s greatness.
Divine might is at work in me, and my victory in Christ is fully assured. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 11:03am On Aug 29, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 29TH AUGUST.

I affirm that I’ve been called and anointed by the Spirit of God to show forth the glory of the Kingdom everywhere I go.
Nothing in this world can stop or intimidate me from fulfilling my ministry of reconciliation committed to me by God!
The Spirit of God is at work in me mightily, causing me to be more effective in my works of righteousness! I am a tree of righteousness, producing other trees of righteousness.
I am empowered to do things beyond the ordinary, and I am accomplishing great feats by the Spirit, and through the power of God’s Word, to the glory of His Name. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
My life is one of endless possibilities, nothing is difficult for me, and no negative or challenging circumstances and situations are impossible for me to change.
My life only goes in the upward and forward direction because I live by the faith of the Son of God. I am favored in all things; for I exude the sweet-smelling savour of Christ.
No devil can influence that which the Lord has committed into my hands negatively because I am in charge.
I have overcome the systems of this world; therefore I refuse to be bound by the limitations that exist in the world. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:12am On Aug 30, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 30TH AUGUST.

I affirm that I am attuned to the voice of the Spirit; His voice guides and directs me in all affairs of life.
I am conditioned rightly to know His perfect will and walk therein!
My steps are ordered of the Lord because His Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
I am a thousand times ahead! I am far ahead of any competitor or distractor.
The Word of God has infused into me the consciousness of victory, success, and glory.
I am a success, I operate from the standpoint of advantage.
I am so rich; vibrant, strong and energetic.
The life of Christ in me has made me more than a man; I’m a superman!
God is the One at work in me, both to will and to do of His good pleasure. His power in me is activated to bring forth blessings and miracles today.
My life is as a well-watered garden, and I bring forth fruits, in and out of season, because I live by the Word. There’s no uncertainty, confusion, or darkness in my life; for the true light shines in my heart. Hallelujah!
I am the planting of the Lord, I am planted on the rock that’s higher than I am, Christ Jesus! Therefore, I am not moved by circumstances. I am a victor forever because Christ is my riddance. He rids me of any trouble and leads me triumphantly from glory to glory. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:43am On Sep 02, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 1ST SEPTEMBER.

I affirm that the Lord is my refuge and my fortress, He is my habitation; in Him, I live, and move, and have my being! He is my rock, my life, and my righteousness; and by Him, I reign and prevail over adversities and win every day in life. He is my helper, the One who upholds me with His righteous right hand; the stronghold of my life. My life is an expression of His righteousness, love, glory, and grace! I am the seed of Abraham; therefore, I live above the rudiments of this world! I am victorious all the way! Hallelujah!
I am made for life! God’s divine power has given me everything I require to live joyfully and victoriously every day!
Success, prosperity, divine health, promotions and the glorious life are my bloodbought inheritance and vital experience in Christ Jesus! I have a goodly heritage. My mind is anointed to think God’s thoughts! With the Word of God in my mouth, I cast down all imaginations of fear, failure, sickness, disease, and infirmity! No evil or negative imagination has a place in my heart!
My mind is inundated with the Word, with which I prevail over all the fiery darts of the enemy!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:16am On Sep 02, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 2ND SEPTEMBER.

I affirm that the Lord has made every favour and earthly blessing come to me in abundance, so that I may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need, be self-sufficient, possessing enough to require no aid or support, and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation.
The life of God is at work in me, in every fibre of my being, in every cell of my blood and in every bone of my body. My whole being is immune to death, decay, and the corrupting influences in the world!
My path is the path of life, righteousness, joy, gladness, and peace forevermore. I walk in the light of my justification, rejoicing in the life of glory and righteousness in Christ! Having been justified by faith, I have peace with God, absolved of all guilt, free to live and serve the Lord joyously, and gloriously.
My life is characterized with the demonstration of Christ’s resurrected power!
There’s life in my body!
There’s life in my family!
There’s life in my ministry!
There’s life in my business and in every area of my life! I live triumphantly in, and by the power of His resurrection! Glory to God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:15am On Sep 03, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 3RD SEPTEMBER.

I affirm that I am the apple of God’s eye and He takes pleasure in me.
I am in sync with the Spirit, knowing and walking in God’s perfect will for me.
I am led in the path of truth, for the wisdom of God is at work in me.
Christ, the Anointed One and His anointing, live in me. All that the anointing represents; His life, power, glory, wisdom, righteousness, and grace, are expressed in and through me!
Christ in me is my confidence for a glorious, prosperous and victorious life.
My heart is stirred today and always by the Word of God to gain the right inspiration!
My mind is anointed to see and accept possibilities. I am powered and aglow in my spirit to impact the world of my time, through supernatural ideas inspired in me by the Holy Spirit.
I am firmly established in God’s Word and His righteousness is expressed through me.
The eyes of my understanding are enlightened with the revelations of God’s Word.
I function with the ability of the Spirit always, not just in my desire and readiness to start up any endeavour, but also in bringing them to excellent fruition.
Glory to God! Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:05am On Sep 04, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 4TH SEPTEMBER.

I affirm that Christ is alive in me! He has made me a champion and a victor forever!
My spirit, soul, and body are under the dominion of God’s Word, and the influence of His Spirit! His righteousness is unveiled through me today; I manifest the Christ-life, reigning and ruling over circumstances.
I can never be down because that same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead dwells in me! Everywhere I go, and in everything I do, I triumph over circumstances!
I walk in the supernatural, demonstrating the wisdom and character of the Holy Spirit, my sole source of power, strength, ability, and inspiration; the One who has made me a wonder to my world! Hallelujah!
I am full of the Holy Ghost! And as I speak in tongues and affirm the Word, I am edified, and my spirit is conditioned to receive guidance and light from the Lord!
I am strengthened and fortified to do the things of God and exercise dominion over the elements of this world. I function by God’s power and glory today, full of the Spirit in wisdom, having spiritual understanding of all things!
I am powered by the Holy Ghost and on a perpetual victory parade, excelling and making progress consistently!
I receive unparalleled advantages, unprecedented favour, and prosperity in all that I do.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:24am On Sep 05, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 5TH SEPTEMBER.

I affirm that the Word of God is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. I am what God says I am! I am rich and influential, healthy and strong. As I put the Word of God to work today in my life, I am metamorphosed into the glory that I behold in the Word and I am filled with all the fullness of God.
I refuse to be troubled or worried by circumstances because with the Word in my mouth, I can change negative situations and create a suitable life of glory, victory, and fulfilment.
My spirit is enlightened and energized even now! I am positioned in the centre of God’s perfect will, taking the paths of glory which the Father had prearranged for me to walk in as I consciously live in the light of His Word today, and always.
My life is built on the Word of God; the sure foundation for success. When the storms of life billow against me, I’ll not be moved because I stand secure in the Word, conscious that the greater One indwells me! Of the increase of my success and progress, there shall be no end, because I’ve made the Word my stay and my meditation! Blessed be the Name of the Lord!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 11:47am On Sep 06, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 6TH SEPTEMBER.

I affirm that I have received the Spirit without measure! I am a custodian of divine truth, and the Father had given me all it takes to fulfill my assignment here on earth.
It is too late to fail and I am too loaded to be poor or disadvantaged!
I am an heir of God; I refuse to be broke or lack-conscious for I’ve been brought into the place of my inheritance.
I will never walk in lack, confusion or uncertainty because the Lord is my Shepherd. Daily, I walk in the light of my prosperity, for I am the seed of Abraham; an heir according to the promise!
I am born into wealth and I have access to wealth untold! Everywhere I go and in everything I do, goodness and mercy accompany me. Lack and want are not a part of my life because I am plugged to God’s unending supply.
The grace and ability of God are at work in me, I function with such an outstanding proficiency that everyone around me is inspired for excellence; and I am divinely empowered to teach many how to live and do things right through my words, actions, character, love, faith, and integrity.
I belong in God’s superior class of divine beings; therefore I look beyond the natural realm of existence to my heavenly rights, blessings, and provisions in Christ Jesus! I recognize today and take hold of my divine right to live in health, prosperity, victory, success, dominion, and excellence!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 7TH SEPTEMBER.

I affirm that God has made my life beautiful, glorious and exciting! I am an able minister of the Gospel, and I am filled with the fullness of God. I have the Word of God dwelling in me richly, in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. My life is the expression and manifestation of God’s Word, which has taken centre-stage in my life! I am led forth in victory and triumph today as the Word of God gains the mastery in my life. Everywhere I go, I live to favour God’s righteous cause by making manifest the savour of His knowledge. I am not ordinary; Christ is my wisdom, therefore, I am wise, I have the wisdom to do whatever I need to do. I function today at my best potentials because the wisdom of God works in me, talking through me, leading me, guiding me and causing me to be effective and productive in everything I lay my hands to do. I refuse to be a victim; with the Word of God in my mouth, I reign over the elements of this world, subdue kingdoms, produce righteousness and live the glory-life in Christ Jesus, through faith. Hallelujah! My mouth is filled today with laughter and my tongue with the songs of triumph. In the face of any seemingly impossible situation, I laugh my way through life, from victory to victory and from glory to glory! I laugh at the devil and challenging circumstances because I know I can never be disadvantaged. All things are working together for my good, and I am soaring high on the wings of the Spirit. Blessed be God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:27am On Sep 09, 2018
#AFFIRTMATIONTRAIN 9TH SEPTEMBER.

I affirm that I am the express image of the Father’s person and the out-shining of His glory!
I am a sharer of His life and nature of righteousness.
I am God’s perfection of beauty. The fullness of God, with the totality of His power, dwells in me, and I am complete in Him. Hallelujah.
Daily, I am framing my world and building my life on the foundation of success, victory, and prosperity!
The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage!
My portion is the right one! I don’t need to struggle for any good thing in life, because God is my chosen and assigned portion; He has brought me to a good place and maintains my lot.
I rejoice because God has given me eternal life, and granted me the power of attorney to live in, and by the Name of Jesus!
I celebrate the life of peace, glory, progress, prosperity, success, and victory He has brought me into.
I can never be disadvantaged because God is the One at work in me both to will and to do of His good pleasure. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

10TH SEPTEMBER 2018

I affirm that this is the morning of my life, and I am filled with the fullness of God!
I’ve been called into fellowship with the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
I live a successful and inspiring life because I function in, and live by the Name of Jesus!
I am energized and aglow with the anointing today; and the grace and peace of God are multiplied to me through the knowledge of God, as I walk in and with the Spirit to impact my world with the Gospel.
I function daily by the principles of the Kingdom. I am experiencing the refreshing of the Spirit as I speak in other tongues; my life is transformed, and my spirit is conditioned for success, dominion and victory.
The eyes of my understanding are enlightened and I know the next steps to take. I will never walk in confusion or darkness because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.
I am walking in victory, dominion, and righteousness. No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper because I am born of God, and my life is hid with Christ in God.
Christ is my address and I am making progress by the Spirit, and moving forward from one level of glory to an even higher realm of glory, and my success is apparent to all.
Blessed be God.
Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:35am On Sep 11, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 11TH SEPTEMBER.

I affirm that the Lord has granted me the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him.
He has initiated me into the specialized knowledge that enables me to function in His perfect will, now and always.
The anointing of God’s Spirit is working mightily in me; my life is going forward and upward from victory to victory, glory to glory and success to success.
The grace of God that brings acceptability, advantage, favour, joy, liberality, ability, pleasure and beauty is in my spirit, and through fellowship with the Word, I am brought into an esoteric knowledge, full discernment and understanding of God and of Jesus, my Lord.
I receive direction, inspiration, counsel, wisdom, and enlightenment from the Holy Spirit as I fellowship with Him today, through the Word and prayer.
My spirit is a fruitful ground for the Word; therefore, God’s Word of life and power come to my spirit, and I am strengthened, energized and positioned for greater levels of glory and excellence in life.
I am an offspring of the Word, the words that I speak are spirit and life; they are operative, potent and effectual, charting the course of my life in the direction of God’s divine purpose and destiny for me in peace, joy, fulfilment, health, success, and prosperity.
Glory to God! Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 12TH SEPTEMBER.

I affirm that God has made me an able minister of the New Testament, with a message of life to bless the world! I am willing, passionate, eager and excited to preach the Gospel today, in the demonstration of the Spirit and of power, knowing that as many as the Father had appointed unto salvation through me will hear and receive the Gospel gladly.
My way is paved by the Lord, and I am walking according to God’s predestination for my life; I am fulfilling His dream and bringing glory to His Name. Hallelujah!
I increase everyday in my knowledge of the Word of God, and my decisions and actions are influenced by His Wisdom.
My walk with the Holy Spirit is highly fruitful, and I am divinely helped of Him as I function in God’s plan for my life. I am growing in grace and in the knowledge of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
The beauty of God in my spirit is showing forth on the outside, evidently manifest for all to see!
Excellence, glory, virtue, and success are the hallmarks of my life because the grace of God is superabundant upon me.
I have the supernatural life of God in me! The resurrection life is at work in my spirit, soul, and body! Nothing is permitted to die within and around me. I walk with the dominion of the Spirit, having put on the new man in Christ, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness!
Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:33am On Sep 13, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 13TH SEPTEMBER.

I affirm that I am a peculiar treasure unto God, born anew with the supernatural life of glory, excellence, and power in my spirit!
I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. In my words and actions, I am showing forth the wonderful deeds, and displaying the virtues and perfections of my heavenly Father, who has called me unto glory, honour, and excellence. Hallelujah.
I am the King’s kid, and I live as royalty. I take my steps with dignity, confidence, and assurance. I am not ordinary; the words that I speak are spirit and life; they are operative, potent and effectual, charting the course of my life in the direction of God’s divine purpose and destiny for me.
My life is for the glory of God, and I live each day beyond limits! Eternal life is working in every fibre of my being, and I am full of the Holy Ghost! I am fully inundated by the power of the Spirit to live beyond obstacles and barriers!
I am a legal representative of the heavenly Kingdom, called and separated from the world. I am from above; therefore, I am not subject to the distracting elements and corrupting influences of this world.
I belong in God’s Kingdom, where I enjoy the full blessings and privileges of my kingdom inheritance. In every area of my life, I live the victorious life of glory and success that God has given me.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:01am On Sep 15, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 15TH SEPTEMBER.

I affirm that I am a new creation in Christ Jesus, born with the glorious life and nature of God in my spirit. I’ve been called into a life of glory, honour, dignity, and excellence; therefore, I function from a position of victory and rest, unperturbed by the negative circumstances of life because all things are mine.
I am highly favoured of God, and well positioned by His grace for a life of peace and total prosperity!
I am blessed of God, and with favour has He surrounded me like a shield!
I am anointed for good works and ordained unto a life of fruitfulness and productivity. I keep my roots submerged in the waters of the Word, flourishing in the courts of the Lord, bringing Him honour, and bearing abundant fruit unto Him in righteousness.
I function at a high level of precision, excellence, and perfection because the wisdom of God is at work in me; having been endowed with all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge in Christ, Hallelujah.
I bring forth good things today from within me because I have an excellent mind; I have insight into mysteries and secrets and bring forth creative ideas because Christ has been made unto me wisdom.
I initiate success, victory and, prosperity from within. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2018
AFFIRMATION TRAIN

16TH SEPTEMBER, 2018

I affirm that I am confident in the ability of God’s Word to prevail and produce in me the fruit of what it says; therefore I speak the Word with boldness today, knowing that my prosperity is by the Word.
I am like a tree by the streams, bearing fruits unto righteousness, because I live by the Word.
I am an offspring of the Most High, possessor of heaven and earth, and I am the seed of Abraham, heir of the world. My prosperity is unlimited, for I was born with wealth untold. I lay up gold as dust, and the riches of the nations gravitate to me. Hallelujah!
I am moving to the next and higher level of success. The Spirit of God is guiding me to make the right and necessary changes required for my next level of success and promotion in life. Through the Word, wisdom is granted me to function excellently, and I live a fruitful and effective life in righteousness.
I go out today with joy and I am led forth with peace; I walk in victory and dominion over Satan, the cohorts of darkness, and the circumstances of life.
I experience the power and supernatural grace of God today, as I make manifest the savour of the knowledge of Christ, in every place. Glory to God.
Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:39am On Sep 17, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 17TH SEPTEMBER.

I affirm that I know who I am. I am a child of the Monarch of the universe. I am a Christ-in-you person!
I am a custodian of divine verities and I am conscious of the inherent features of the God-life in my spirit!
I’ve been fashioned for glory, beauty, and excellence. My heart is a treasury of blessings; for the Lord had laid eternity in my heart.
Today, I bring forth good things to bless my world and the regions beyond. I and the Father are one; He has given me His life and nature—a life of glory, dominion and excellence; free of sickness, disease, and infirmities. Nothing shall by any means hurt me because my body is sanctified and preserved from all evil. I walk in the reality of this truth today, and always. Hallelujah!
Like the Fathers of faith, I have become a wonder to my world. My faith is the victory that overcomes the world. Christ in me is my hope of a triumphant and glorious life today, and an excellent future; my life is secure in Him who causes all things to work together for my good!
I am a success; and my path is as the shining light, which shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day. I am making progress from glory to glory, bringing forth abundant fruits unto God in righteousness. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:13am On Sep 18, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 18TH SEPTEMBER.

I am an associate of the God-kind; I am free from the corrupting influences, decadence, and destruction in the world.
My life is for the glory of God, for in Him I live, move and have my being. I am in Christ, experiencing a day-to-day transformation and renewal by the Holy Spirit.
I am stirred and positioned for greatness and excellence, even as I walk in the victory of Christ.
My confidence is in the Word of God and my heart is established upon the truth of who I am in Christ.
I am seated together with Christ in the Heavenly, far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion! Satan and his cohorts of darkness are under my feet, and I reign victoriously in life over all circumstances.
The life of God is at work in me; therefore, I am alive unto God. I live the victorious life of glory and success which the Father has given me. I lack nothing!
The favour of God overshadows me, and His protection mantles my heart against the wiles and darts of the devil. Love, joy, health, peace, progress, and prosperity are my present hour possessions in Christ Jesus.
I excel and prosper in all things today. I am fashioned for excellence, and the glory of God is manifested through me to my world. My faith is active and I function from a position of victory and rest.
Blessed be God.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:48am On Sep 19, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 19TH SEPTEMBER.

This is a beautiful day, say this with ME:

I affirm that this is the springtime of my life! My heart is forever open to receive God's engrafted Word with meekness, faith, and gladness. It is my season; I’m experiencing increase on every side and mighty harvests of blessings and miracles from the seeds I’ve sown.
I receive good measure, pressed down and shaken together today, even as the Lord has made all grace available to me, to have all sufficiency in all things.
I flourish in every area of my life, even as I grow in grace and in the knowledge of the truth.
The Word of God has produced in me an extraordinary amplitude of comprehension. I make the right decisions always, and my steps are ordered in line with God's perfect will and destiny for my life.
I have the ability to weather the storms of life and win. Nothing and no one is big enough to defeat me because the Greater One lives in me, and as He is, so am I in this world. Hallelujah!
I am renewed, refreshed and positioned for the glorious life through God's Word and the power of the Spirit which is at work in me today. Glory to God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:14am On Sep 21, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 20TH SEPTEMBER.

I affirm that as the mountains surround Jerusalem, so am I surrounded with goodness and mercy. Everywhere I go, I am favored, for the favour of God is at work in me.
The grace of God that brought salvation to my spirit, that same grace has brought acceptability, advantage, favour, joy, liberality, ability, pleasure and beauty to my life.
I am above condemnation, and I have overcome the world because I am in Christ, and Christ is in me. My life is the expression of His glory, righteousness, dominion, and excellence.
No sickness, disease or infirmity can thrive in my body, because the Spirit of Him that raised Christ from the dead lives in me, and has infused the God-life into my physical body. Hallelujah!
The incorruptible life of God is in me. I am far removed from the destruction or judgment that works in this present world of darkness because I hail from the Kingdom of God’s dear Son; the Kingdom of light, life, righteousness, and grace.
I take full advantage of God’s power in me today, conscious of the life of righteousness and dominion I now have in Christ. I maintain my victory over Satan and the cohorts of darkness.
My life is full of peace, and I am making tremendous progress from glory to glory, living in the victory of Christ! It’s success and prosperity for me all the way. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Things You Need To Stop Doing To Yourself / Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" / Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.