Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,396 members, 7,781,135 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:34 AM

Loveworld AffirmationTrain - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Loveworld AffirmationTrain (25705 Views)

Pastor Oyakhilome Loveworld Channel Sanctioned In UK Over COVID19, 5G Conspiracy / Loveworld International Music & Arts Awards (LIMA AWARDS 2017) Winners/ Prizes / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 13TH NOVEMBER.

I affirm that God has made my life pleasant; I am a delightsome land, a tree of righteousness, and I'm producing fruits of righteousness. I am like a well-watered garden, fruitful at all times. I am the fruit-bearing part of God’s vine, I produce durable fruits; for I am the planting of the Lord. Hallelujah!

I am in sync with the Father; therefore, my words are spirit, and they are life. They are infused with power and divine energy to prevail over circumstances. The words of Christ dwell in me richly, in all wisdom, and spiritual understanding. I am in charge now and always, and my words are filled with inspiration, grace, healing, comfort, hope, love, and power, hallelujah!

My words bring deliverance to every creation in my world, taking them out of bondage and corruption, into the glorious liberty of the sons of God. I am a Savior from Zion; filled with divine energy to take God’s divine presence to the nations, and the people of the earth, demonstrating the character of the Spirit. I am a voice in my world; none of my words falls to the ground without results. Today, I speak words of life to every creation around me for these are the days of the manifestation of the sons of God! Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:46am On Nov 15, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 15TH NOVEMBER.

I affirm that I am in God's place for my life! The Word of God is in my heart and my mouth; and as I think and meditate on the Word today, the circumstances of my day align with the will and purpose of God for me! I attract myself only to thoughts that are consistent with my destiny in Christ-thoughts of victory, increase, success, health, and strength. I am in Christ; I am not a child of chance. God has prearranged my life for good. I walk those paths that have been laid out for me before the foundations of the world and I prosper in all my ways.

I am sensitive to the leading of the Spirit and my heart is open to fresh ideas and innovations. I refuse to live a life of excuse and procrastination. I am on the right path; enjoying God's manifold riches in every area of my life. I’ll never be helpless in life; for God has the right people at the right place and at the right time to favour my course. The lifting power of God is at work in me, thus, when men are cast down, there’s a lifting up for me. I have enough time and whatever time it is that is left, is enough to finish all that God has put in my heart to do. I’ve gained the speed of the spirit and I will finish my course with great joy. Glory to God.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:45am On Nov 18, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 18TH NOVEMBER.

I affirm that God has increased His grace in my life. It's a whole new level for me and I have taken over! I am royalty and I am talking my way to the top! God's Word of Power is in my heart and in my mouth today. I am walking in the glory of God and living the transcendent life in Christ! I am effecting changes in my life and causing negative situations to be in line with God's will and purpose for my life. I am born again; therefore, I am not ordinary! As the Father has life in Himself, even so, has He given me to have His life; life without limits. I function with supernatural strength and abilities; nothing and no one can hurt or harm me for my sufficiency is of God. Hallelujah!

Through the power of God's word and by the working of His spirit, I walk in God's perfect will for my life today. There're no accidents or mishaps on my path, for I walk in preordained pathways of blessings! Goodness and mercy follow me everywhere I go, and I have the supernatural grace to excel in all my endeavors. I refuse to lack any good thing, knowing that the Lord is my shepherd, and I’ve been blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places, in Christ Jesus. Today and always, I unleash the forces of prosperity, health, and victory in my life, and disallow sickness, poverty, and defeat in my home and in my world. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 19TH NOVEMBER.

I affirm that the Lord is my refuge and my fortress, He is my habitation; in Him, I live, move, and have my being! He is my rock, my life, my righteousness; and by Him, I reign and prevail over adversities and win every day in life. He is my helper, the one who upholds me with His righteous right hand; the stronghold of my life. Nothing is impossible with me because I live and function by the principles of the Word!

Christ is alive in me; He has ushered me into a life of unlimited possibilities, victories, and dominion! I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I know I cannot be disadvantaged because the God that does the unimaginable, the unthinkable, and the unexpected has shone in my heart; and as He is, so am I in this world. He has given me the ability to bring forth good from within me and change hopeless situations. 

The Lord has made every favour and earthly blessings come to me in abundance, so that I may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need, be self-sufficient, possessing enough to require no aid or support, and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation. I flourish daily like the palm tree, because I’m continually filled with the Spirit. As I speak in tongues even now, I’m edified; my spirit is lifted to function from a vantage position of boldness, audacity and victory in Christ Jesus. I don’t struggle, but enjoy unstoppable growth and progress as I receive guidance and light from the Lord. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 20TH NOVEMBER.

I affirm that I was born for this purpose and for this reason I was raised. I came in the volume of the book, for it is written of me, I came to do the will of the Father. I am a burning and a shining light; my light shines ever so brightly before men, that they may see, and glorify my Father which is in heaven. I am exceptional, the intensity of my light dazzle and discomfit satan, his demons and the negative works of darkness. Men are inspired to praise and glorify my heavenly Father, as they see and experience my good works—my works of righteousness. Hallelujah!

Never will I walk in confusion or uncertainty; for the eyes of my understanding are enlightened through God’s Word. I know what tomorrow holds for me because my spiritual antenna is attuned to the right frequency. I am in sync with the Spirit of God, and I know the mind of God concerning me. Hallelujah!

I am in charge; the Lord has given me insight into the secrets and mysteries of the Kingdom. I am programmed by the Word; thus, I am unshakable and immovable at all times. The Spirit of God is alive in me, that same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead is at work on the inside of me. Daily, my physical body and its organs are being vitalized by the Holy Ghost. Hallelujah.

My life is full of glory and I am anointed to produce excellent results in all that I do, for the source of life (the extraordinary-strategist) dwells in me. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 23RD NOVEMBER.

I affirm that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life! I am from the government of heaven, I am exceptional, for the Name of Jesus has been named upon me. I've been given the all-conquering Name of Jesus; therefore, I have power over all things! No sickness or infirmity of the body can overwhelm me! I live in the Name of Jesus; I live in dominion over sickness, disease, and infirmities.

Everything in this world is subject to the Name of Jesus; which includes all manner of sicknesses and infirmities. I declare that every sickness is subject to me because I function in the Name of Jesus. Life tabernacle in me, for I've passed from death to life. I am strengthened, energized in my inner man and my youth is renewed like the eagle. I refuse to get old in my mind; rather, I open my heart and mind to fresh ideas from God’s Spirit. Nothing can stop me, for I am daily vitalized and refreshed through the Word. I am in Christ; I know what belongs to me. I am a victor, I am not trying to be one; that is who I am.

Greater is He that is in me; in every fibre of my being, in every bone of my body, in every cell of my blood; greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Nothing is impossible with me because I hail from above. All the forces of life and nature are at my disposal, they work together for my good because I am the King’s kid. I am conscious of my heavenly heritage and walk in the light of who I am; an associate of the God-kind! Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:51am On Nov 25, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 25TH NOVEMBER.

I affirm that the knowledge of God’s Word has brought expansion into my life. My capacity, vision, dreams, and ideas have expanded. I am transformed; my life gravitates upwards and forwards, with God’s wisdom, glory, and excellence radiating through me. I deal wisely in the affairs of life, because of the consciousness of God’s Word in my spirit. I have received an unusual grace and I expand by the power of the Holy Spirit. I grow stronger by the day, like a cedar in Lebanon, and flourish like the palm tree!

I make progress by the Spirit, and of my increase, greatness, and prosperity, there shall be no end! My entire being is inundated with the life of God and I am blessed and empowered by the Spirit. I am set on the course on which I must follow and the Spirit of God is leading me in the path of perpetual victory, success, and prosperity. Hallelujah!

This is my set time and I have moved to the next and higher level of glory. The grace to expand has been released; I do not struggle but enjoy unstoppable growth and progress as I receive guidance and light from the Lord. I am enthroned; I am seated with Christ in heavenly places, far above all the hardships, troubles, perils and corrupting influences in the world. I dominate and triumph over circumstances today and always. Blessed be God!

Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 11:24am On Dec 06, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 6TH DECEMBER.

I affirm that the Word of God will never fail in my life! My heart is a fertile ground for the Word of God and every seed of the Word planted in my heart is producing great results. My life is filled with the beauty of the Spirit because the Holy Spirit who is the essence of life, beauty, and glory has taken His abode in me. I am graced to succeed in all endeavors; therefore, I go forth with confidence knowing that all things are fashioned to work together for my good.

I am strong and very courageous, standing firm in faith, reaching out and apprehending the glories that lie ahead. This is my month of blessings in thanksgiving, thus, the spirit of God has catapulted me into the realms of divine prosperity, increase, promotion and success. Everywhere I go, I walk in righteousness; producing works and fruits of righteousness.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
AFFIRMATION.

9TH DECEMBER.

I affirm that I am more than a conqueror; and I live with confidence, knowing that all of heaven and the power of divinity are working for me, and for my good. My faith is the victory that overcomes the world; for I believe God’s Word that says he who has the Son, has life. Therefore, I have the life of God in me; my health shines forth from one level of glory to another. I walk in divine health every day of my life; sickness cannot prevail over my body, because eternal life is at work in me, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet.

I am in Christ Jesus; old things are passed away and all things are become new for me. I am not of this world; I am from above. I am born of God and I’ve got His life and nature in me. I remain undaunted, unmovable, and always joyful for the work ahead. I take advantage of the Word and the blessings of the Spirit, through which I am trained, strengthened and instructed for a continuous life of victory, success, promotion, and greatness.

I am divinely enabled to do as God’s Word says; thus, I refuse to subject myself to circumstances and situations that are contrary to the Word of God concerning me. Hallelujah! Hallelujah!!

I have eternal life in me; this life produces everything I need to live and enjoy a fruitful and productive life here on earth. I refuse to consider what my body tells me, because the life that I have is indestructible. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I rule and reign over every form of sickness; no cancer, tumor, diabetes, or arthritis can stay in my body in the Name of Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 18TH DECEMBER.

I affirm that I am alive unto God! I have been crucified with Christ, and it is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. The life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. I am the expression of God's beauty! His beauty in my spirit is bursting forth on the outside in an undeniable fashion.

Excellence, glory, virtue, and success are the hallmarks of my life. I am triumphant, victorious, prosperous, and successful in all things. My life is for His glory, and His righteousness is expressed in, and through me.

Daily, I am propelled in the direction of God’s perfect will and destiny for my life! I grow in grace and in the knowledge of Jesus Christ. The blessing of the Lord is at work in me in an increasing measure, and everywhere I go; I am blessed and highly favored. I am born with a glorious life, and success is rooted in my spirit. The Word of God has made me wise unto salvation.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:39am On Dec 22, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 22ND DECEMBER.

I affirm that I am in God's place for my life! The Spirit of God has enlightened the eyes of my understanding through the Word, to see and receive every good thing that belongs to me in Christ Jesus. As I see them, I call them real and walk in the reality of God's manifold and eternal blessings.

Fear has no place in me; for God has not given me the spirit of fear but of love, power and of a sound mind. I am bold to act my faith; I function with the ability of the spirit today for the Spirit of God is working in my life and causing me to have divine courage and confidence. I live joyfully today and always, knowing fully well that all of God's promises to me in Christ Jesus are yes and amen; I am living in the realities of my inheritance in Christ.

Christ dwells in my heart by faith, and I am rooted and grounded in love. God's Word is in my heart and in my mouth; and as I think and meditate on the Word today, the circumstances of my day align with the will and purpose of God for me! I attract myself only to thoughts that are consistent with my destiny in Christ-thoughts of victory, increase, success, health, and strength. I am fully aware that the quality of life that I live is based on the faith-filled words that I utter. I hold fast to the profession of faith without wavering, therefore, I declare that my life, health, family and finances are consistent with God’s Word. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:22am On Dec 26, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 26TH DECEMBER.

I affirm that I am set on the path of success, glory, victory and divine destiny! I walk in preordained pathways, for predestination is at work in me! I am mightily blessed of the Lord; thus, I am immune to defeat and failure. I am an associate of the Godkind; I manifest the excellence of the Spirit in all my endeavors. The life of God is at work me, and this life makes me superior to the devil and all his works.

The course of events in my life has been structured by God to bring Him glory, having established me to fulfil my destiny of Him! I live and walk by faith and not by sight; I am not moved by what I see, feel or hear; I am moved only by the Word of God! The Word is working mightily in me for I am a doer and not just a hearer.

I am empowered by the Holy Spirit to impact my world for Jesus Christ through the power of God’s Word and the Spirit working effectually in me. I am rightly positioned today, in God’s place of opportunity for me. Wisdom guides me and moves me from within to take the right steps that are consistent with God’s purpose and calling for my life. I will never lose my way; for God is at work in me, both to will and to do His good pleasure. Blessed be God.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 27TH DECEMBER.

I affirm that the Word of God has granted me direction, speed, inspiration, counsel, and wisdom. My spirit is constantly equipped, refreshed and educated by the Word to produce excellence and manifest righteousness. I've been ushered into a life that is beyond the ordinary plane of natural perception.

I am full of might and ability of the Spirit. I am like a tree planted by the waters, that spreads out her roots by the river. I do not know when heat comes. I am prosperous and triumphant always in Christ Jesus! Hallelujah!

I am well positioned; seated with Christ in heavenly places, far above all the hardships, troubles, perils and corrupting influences in the world. I dominate and triumph over circumstances today and always. I flourish in the blessings of salvation— deliverance, divine health, preservation, prosperity, and wholeness.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:17am On Dec 29, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 29TH DECEMBER.

I affirm that I am of a different breed; I belong to the God class! I am not a part of the suffering masses. God has handpicked me out of the masses; out of the corruptive influence of this world into the Kingdom of His dear Son. I’m in a safe place; a place of authority and dominion. Hallelujah!

My mind is blessed to think right, being the mind of Christ. I think excellent thoughts, and see pictures of excellence, success, victory, and abundance. My mind is programmed by the Word to stay continually on things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, of good report, virtuous and praiseworthy. Hallelujah!

I am not a child of chance. God has prearranged my life for good. I walk those paths that have been laid out for me before the foundations of the world and I prosper in all my ways. I am of the day and not of the night; therefore, darkness has no place in me. I am the light of the world; my calling is to illumine the hearts of men. When I arrive anywhere, illumination comes, and confusion and perplexity are dispelled. The Spirit of God has enveloped me and His hands are on me like never before. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 2ND JANUARY.

I affirm that the anointing of God’s Spirit is at work in me in an increasing measure. This is my year of perfection; the Spirit of God has perfected all that concerns me.

I've been granted the speed of the Spirit, thus, I experience luxuriant growth and persistent productivity in every area of my life. I have entered into the rest of the Lord, and I've ceased from all struggles; for it is not by might, nor by power, but by the Spirit of the Lord.

I am an offspring of the word, and God's Word is as a fire shut up in my bones. The Gospel is unstoppable in my city, nation and my world; for the anointing of the Spirit has made the wilderness a fruitful ground, and the dry land a river flowing ground.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 4TH JANUARY.

I affirm that God has made me a wonder to my world! I am synchronized with the Spirit, knowing and walking in God’s perfect will for me. I am never alone because the host of heaven is with me always! The Lord has sent His angels before me to minister for me daily! Through the ability of Spirit, I am fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of the Word. My heart is stirred by the Word to gain the right inspiration!

I walk in the supernatural, demonstrating the wisdom and character of the Holy Spirit, my sole source of power, strength, ability, and inspiration! I have the mind of Christ; therefore, my mind is anointed to see and accept possibilities. I am energized and aglow in my spirit to impact the world of my time, through supernatural ideas inspired in me by the Holy Spirit.

I am full of God’s might! I function by His power and glory today, full of the Spirit in wisdom, having spiritual understanding of all things! I walk in absolute victory and dominion, knowing that the Lord had perfected all that concerns me. I am powered by the Holy Ghost and on a perpetual victory parade, excelling and making progress consistently! I receive unparalleled advantages, unprecedented favour, and prosperity everywhere I go. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:07am On Jan 05, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 5TH JANUARY.

I affirm that this is my year of perfection! The Lord has perfected all that concerns me; therefore, I function from the position of rest. I live a struggle-free, worry-free life all the time; for I am a partaker of the inheritance of the saints in light. Darkness has no place in me, for I am native-born to the light. I manifest this light to my world ever so brightly today and always. I walk in the light, as He is in the light. I walk in glory, strength, victory, and righteousness today.

The wisdom of God is at work in me mightily, and I know what to do, what to say, who to meet at the right time. I never miss my way! The knowledge of God's Word has increased in my life. I have increased Grace, thus, my life is filled with beauty, honor, acceptability, loveliness, goodwill, benefits, endurance, promotion, elegance, charm, glory, favor. Hallelujah!

I win always, in every situation. Every mountain before me is made plain, all crooked paths made straight
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:04am On Jan 06, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 6 JANUARY.

I affirm that I know who I am! I am the effulgence of God’s glory; the radiance of His grace and beauty! I am anointed with the Holy Ghost; anointed to decipher between light and darkness, and I am deeply rooted in the Word of truth. I can never be deceived because I dwell in the light.

I am an associate of the God-kind and a member of the assembly of the saints in light! My life is garnished by the Spirit of God for I am the workmanship of God in Christ Jesus; created unto good works.

Daily, I reign in life as a king and rule over all circumstances. The love of God is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit and it drives me today to put in everything and do all that is required for the message of the Gospel to reach out to the ends of the earth. I am rightly positioned today, in God’s place of opportunity for me.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:06am On Jan 07, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 7 JANUARY.

I affirm that my hands are filled with the blessings of the Lord. Anyone I touch surely must be blessed; anything I do will be magnified. I am in God's place for my life and the Spirit of God has granted me understanding and insight into His will, purpose, and plans as I study the Word.

My heart is flooded with wisdom and spiritual understanding; I live a life of peace and unlimited prosperity in Christ Jesus. The peace of God that transcends human understanding fills my heart today, and I prosper exceedingly in all things. I am not of this world; I am from the government of heaven. I am seated with Christ in the place of authority, over and above every government, authority, power, lordship and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. I am over and above all circumstances of life. I am greatly favoured! God's favour surrounds me.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:53am On Jan 09, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 9TH JANUARY.

I affirm that I have an excellent mind; everything I do turns out right, because I live in the will of God, guided, guarded, and propelled by wisdom. I am blessed with all things that pertain to life and godliness; for I am an heir of God's blessings. Goodness and mercy are channeled towards me and the blessing of God's Word has become a vital reality in my life, in my business, in my ministry, in my career, in my academic, in my home, and in all that concerns me. I am mightily blessed by the Spirit of God; thus, I am fruitful and productive in all areas of my life. Even now, the blessing of God is at work in me, causing me to increase from glory to glory, from grace to grace, from strength to strength, and I continually experience the victory of Christ in my life. Hallelujah!

By the power of the Spirit of God, I continually move to the next and higher levels of success. My way is paved by the Spirit; therefore, circumstances, men, materials, finances are fallen into place to cause me to move to next and greater levels of success. Hallelujah.

As I speak forth now, angels are dispatched on my behalf. None of my words fall to the ground without results. I bring forth excellence from my spirit today and always. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW.
• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.
You Can Now Reach Us On:
• info@affirmation-train.org
www.affirmation-train.org
• @affirmation_train
God Bless You.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:08am On Jan 11, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 11TH JANUARY.

I affirm that I am a child of the day, and not of the night! The Spirit of God has ushered me into an arena of perfection and rest, where everything is working for my good. I am an epitome of beauty; everything about my life is infused with divinity and speaks of God’s glory. Eternal life, love, health, peace, joy, righteousness, prosperity; are all mine! I am well equipped by the Spirit of God and position by the Word for the right opportunities.

I do not walk in confusion, for I am in Christ. I am seated together with Him in the place of power; far above all principalities, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world but also in that which is to come. I live in dominion over sin, sickness and infirmities, and every opposing force, accusation or hindrance. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by shobam1410(m): 5:23am On Jan 12, 2020
Amen. Thanks for sharing. God bless you.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:15am On Jan 12, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 12TH JANUARY.

I affirm that the Lord is my light and my salvation. He's the strength of my life; therefore, I am bold and courageous at all times! In the time of trouble, I am shielded in His pavilion; I dwell under His mighty arm of protection! He's my refuge and my fortress, and I triumph gloriously in His Name.

I am His living tabernacle! He talks through me, moves through me, and expresses His love and righteousness through me! My spirit, soul, and body are sanctified for the Master’s sacred use, and His glory is revealed more and more in me today and always.

I am a tree of righteousness; the planting of the Lord. I am planted in the house of the Lord, and I flourish and produce excellent results. I am fruitful and productive; I bring forth fruits at all times. I am in Christ; I’ve got divine health working in every fibre of my being.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 13TH JANUARY.

I affirm that this is my year of perfection! My spirit is receptive to the Word, and I know that my tomorrow is greater than my today because the path of the just is as a shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day.

My mind is anointed to dwell on excellent thoughts and I have an inward guide. I am always inspired by the Word, to think on things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, and of good report.

The Word of God is building my faith strong and exposing me to the realities of the Kingdom. My faith will never fail nor stand on the wisdom of men but on the Word of God. I choose to walk by faith and not by sensory perceptions! With my spirit, I take a hold of my inheritance in Christ, walking in divine health, prosperity, favour, and victory. My life only goes in the upward and forward direction.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 1:28am On Jan 18, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 17TH JANUARY.

I affirm that I am an offspring of the Most High, possessor of heaven and earth, and I am the seed of Abraham, heir of the world. My prosperity is unlimited, for I was born with wealth untold. I lay up gold as dust, and the riches of the nations gravitate to me. God has made all grace [every favor and earthly blessing] come in abundance to me, so that I may always [under all circumstances, regardless of the need] have complete sufficiency in everything [being completely self-sufficient in Him], and have an abundance for every good work and act of charity.

This is my time and my season; I am rightly positioned by the Spirit of God. Hallelujah! The Spirit of God has open the eyes of my understanding to the right connections and ideas I need to be ahead in my field. I am divinely connected with all resources—human, material, financial.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 18TH JANUARY.

I affirm that I am made forever! This is the morning of my life and I am living in the rest of the Lord. I've ceased from all struggles; for the Father has ordained me to receive answers to prayers, and He has granted me insight and an understanding of the acceptable way of asking in accordance with His will! I am thus confident of answers to my prayers as I offer them in the Name of Jesus today.

I am a winner, a success, and a victor at every count. I walk in continual victory because I know who I am. Everything I am involved in prospers because I have the life of God in me and have overcome the world. I am anointed by the Spirit of God to bring life to seemingly dead situations. If I ever get involved, it has no work! Nothing is permitted to die within and around me because I am a life-giver and I carry an atmosphere of life everywhere I go. Hallelujah!

The Father has shown me the way to a life of continuous victory, through my faith-filled affirmations, in accordance to His Word! I will never be discouraged or subject to the crippling principles of this world because the Word of God on my lips is God talking. I reign triumphantly over and above all the negativities of life. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 21ST JANUARY.

I affirm that my heart is filled with the joy and laughter of the Spirit today. I rejoice exceedingly in the Holy Ghost with joy unspeakable and full of glory, irrespective of the circumstances and situations that I may face. My mouth is filled with laughter because the Lord has made my life a bundle of joy and happiness. I am filled with the fullness of God and out of my belly flow rivers of living water. Hallelujah!

The Word of God has the pre-eminence in my life, and it continually produces in me what it talks about. In every area of my life, I experience the reality of the Word as I meditate on, and live in, the Word! I make progress, and circumstances are subdued to conform to the reality of God’s Word for my life. My heart is attuned to the Word; thus, the peace of God garrisons my heart and mind in Christ. Hallelujah! Today, I go forth in God’s glory.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:32am On Jan 26, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 26TH JANUARY.

I affirm that God is the One at work in me, both to will and to do of His good pleasure. I am powered by the Spirit of God to daily reveal Christ with my life, manifesting His righteousness, and the glories of the Kingdom!

God's power in me is activated to bring forth blessings and miracles today. My life is characterized with the demonstration of Christ's resurrected power!

There's life in my body!
There's life in my family!
There's life in my job!
There's life in my business and in every area of my life! I live triumphantly in, and by the power of His resurrection. Hallelujah!

I am in God's place for my life and I am enjoying the good of the land. The eyes of my understanding are enlightened to see the best in everything. Even now, I see God's boundless blessings on everything that concerns me. I am overwhelmed by the glory and tranquility of the Spirit. My path is one of success, joy, and victory. Hallelujah!

I am full of life; my entire being is inundated with divine life and energy. I’ve passed from death unto life. I am the glory of God, a life-giver, and dispenser of eternal verities! Hallelujah!

My path is illuminated by the light of God’s Word; therefore, I do not lack direction. I am an answer from God. Everywhere I go, I am relevant because I am loaded with divine wisdom and insight to provide the right answers to questions, and solutions to problems. Blessed be God.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 11:14am On Jan 27, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 27TH JANUARY.

I affirm that the Lord is the light of my life! My whole being is full of light, therefore, I navigate my way excellently through life in victory, dominion, and success. I am filled with the knowledge of God’s will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding because the Holy Spirit lives in me. I am rightly positioned in the centre of God’s perfect will, being yielded to the control, sway, influence, and guidance of the Holy Spirit, every day of my life.

I am a special kind of being; I have an excellent spirit that is full of the eternal deposits of God's goodness, graces, perfections, and beauty. My understanding is enlightened to have precise knowledge of the great riches of the Father's glorious inheritance in me.

Christ lives in me; His life and immortality have been unveiled in my spirit! I am a partaker of the God-life— a life that is superior to sickness, disease, satan, and death! I walk in dominion today over death and everything associated with darkness, for I dwell in the realm of life. The wisdom of God is at work in me today! It’s heard in my voice and seen in my actions! It propels me to function with divine insight into God’s plan and destiny for me, whilst dealing excellently in all my affairs. I function with the light of God’s Word today by the power of the Holy Spirit, who lives in me and pilots me from glory to glory. Blessed be God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 1:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 30TH JANUARY.

This is my year of perfection! The Father has given unto me all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who has called me unto glory and virtue. I am filled with the fullness of the Father; therefore, I bring forth from the fullness in my spirit, I bring forth supernatural ideas, wealth and prosperity. I have all things! I am complete in Christ! I am sufficient in His sufficiency; there’s no shortage in my life, but completeness. All things are working together for my good because I love the Lord. Hallelujah!

Irrespective of how bad things get, I am a victor in Christ Jesus, because I am in league—in partnership—with the Monarch of the universe. Anywhere I go in the world, the Father knows, He cares, He is concerned, and He is mindful of me to do me good. Hallelujah!

The Father has chosen, ordained, commissioned and appointed me to bring forth lasting results. I experience the power and supernatural grace of God today and always, even as I make manifest the savour of the knowledge of Christ, in every place. Blessed be God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 31ST JANUARY.

I affirm that life is not a mystery to me, because as I meditate on the Word, the Holy Spirit unveils spiritual realities to me, enlightening the eyes of my understanding to know and apprehend my inheritance in Christ! I am in Christ and Christ is alive in me. His perfection is in my spirit! The life and glory of God are manifested in, and through me. I acknowledge the treasures in my spirit and bring them to the fore with my confessions of faith. In all that I do, I exude excellence, perfection, and virtue. I am full of love; I saturate and affect my world with the Lord’s goodness, kindness, beauty, and grace. Hallelujah.

I am endued with an extraordinary amplitude of comprehension, superior mental, as well as supernatural sagacity to excel in all that I do: in my job, business, academics, finances, ministry. My thought-pattern is excellent; my ingenuity, creativity, intuition, sharp-wittedness are beyond the limitations of the human mind. I am in charge; therefore, I am laughing my way through life, from victory to victory and from glory to glory! I laugh at the devil and challenging circumstances because I know I can never be disadvantaged. I am soaring high on the wings of the Spirit; my mouth is filled today with laughter and my tongue with the songs of triumph. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 7:34am On Feb 04, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 1ST FEB

I affirm that the wisdom of God is at work in me in an increasing measure. Christ has been made unto me wisdom; therefore, I am wise. I walk and live in the Spirit every day, with my spiritual antenna constantly in tune with God, because I am not of this world. I am Spirit-ruled, Spirit-controlled, and Spirit-dominated.

I appropriate the realities and blessings of the heavenly Kingdom to which I belong, in my personal life. I deal wisely in all of my affairs, for God is the one at work in me, both to will and to do of His good pleasure. Hallelujah!

There’s no dryness around me, for the Spirit of God has caused the wilderness to become a fruitful field, and the fruitful field to become a forest. I am productive in every area of my life:
in my job, in my finances, in my academics, and in the Gospel. I know what to do, how to do what I should do by the power of the Holy Ghost.

Today and always, I walk in supernatural insight, pleasing the Father in all things, producing fruits and works of righteousness. Hallelujah. I am super-favored, I live in superabundance because I am connected to God’s unending supply system. I increase in divine favor, I increase in speed and accuracy. Glory to God! God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Fr. Kelvin Ugwu: Wearing Trousers For Ladies Is Not A Sin / Why It Is Wrong To Tell Nigerians To Dump God Because Of The Prosperity In China / Stories Behind Great Hymns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.