Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Loveworld AffirmationTrain - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Loveworld AffirmationTrain (25801 Views)

Pastor Oyakhilome Loveworld Channel Sanctioned In UK Over COVID19, 5G Conspiracy / Loveworld International Music & Arts Awards (LIMA AWARDS 2017) Winners/ Prizes / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:17am On Jul 18, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 18TH JULY.

I affirm that the Father has granted me the Spirit of wisdom, understanding, and knowledge, to deal excellently in the affairs of life. I am living the God-life to the full, growing in grace, and increasing in wisdom and understanding, by the Spirit, and through the knowledge of God’s Word. I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might! I am an heir of the Sovereign, and I am reigning as a king in life. Eternal life is my present-hour possession and I have heaven on the inside of me. Yes! the victorious life is mine; I live above sickness, disease, poverty, failure, and death. I am in Christ; therefore, I am not susceptible to infirmity. The life of God in me makes every fibre of my being: my cells, tissues, organs, and systems, impregnable to disease and sickness. Like Jesus, the devil has no place in me. Hallelujah! Daily, my faith grows and prevail, producing greater results as I put it to work! Through my oneness with the Spirit and the Word, I am brought into an esoteric knowledge of God, and of the Lord Jesus. I have full discernment and understanding of divine realities because the eyes of my spirit have been flooded with light, to know the hope of my calling and the glory of God’s inheritance in the saints. The forces of righteousness, success, divine health, victory, and prosperity are activated in my life as I live in God’s Word, guided and inspired by divine wisdom to fulfil God’s perfect will for me. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:21am On Jul 19, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 19TH JULY.

I affirm that the Word of God is the truth by which I live today and every day. The Word has given me light and understanding and has strengthened my faith to lay a hold of all that the Father has given to me in Christ Jesus. I am living triumphantly, making my way prosperous, as I live in, and by, the Word. I am alive unto God; my body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, where His glory, beauty, aura, and perfections are manifested. I function in the dominion of the Spirit, having been enthroned over Satan, the principalities of darkness, and all negative circumstances. My life is the manifestation of the graces, many-sided wisdom, and perfections of God, whose glory I am, and whose presence I carry. Christ lives in me; His life and immortality have been unveiled in my spirit! I am a partaker of the God-life— a life that is superior to sickness, disease, satan, and death! I walk in dominion today over death and everything associated with darkness, for I dwell in the realm of life. I’ve passed from death to life; therefore, all that is associated with death can never Lord it over me. Jesus is the Lord of life; I can never be disadvantaged, because He is my Rock, my salvation, and my exceeding great reward! He’s made my life beautiful, and I am His delight! Glory to His Name forever. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:32am On Jul 20, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 20TH JULY.

I affirm that the Lord is the strength of my life; my joy, and my satisfaction! He has made my life so beautiful; He has crowned me with His glory and filled me with His wisdom, righteousness, mercies, and grace. In Him I am complete. Hallelujah! The glory of God is on the inside of me and revealed in everything that I do. I am prosperous and successful in all things because I am an heir of God and a joint heir with Christ. Daily, I am guided by God’s wisdom, and His infallible truths are my delight and meditation! Thus, I have all that I require for a joyous, successful, and victorious life. Hallelujah! I am the apple of God’s eye; no evil will befall me, neither shall any plague come near my dwelling. I am protected in my going out and in my coming in, because I dwell in the secret place of the Most High. I am in Christ; as the mountains surround Jerusalem, so am I surrounded by the Lord. I will never stumble or fall because He that watches over me does not sleep nor slumber. I will never be a victim, for the Lord has dispatched His angels to watch over me. Everywhere I go, good is channelled towards me and I will always eat of the good of land. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:19am On Jul 21, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 21ST JULY.

I affirm that Christ is exalted and glorified in me! I am a child of the day and not of the night. The true light that lightens every man’s world shines in my heart. My heart is flooded with divine insight, wisdom and spiritual understanding, not just to know, but also to walk in God’s timing for my life. Life is not a mystery unto me because as I meditate on God’s Word, the Holy Spirit unveils spiritual realities to me. I am a partaker of the divine nature, expressing and manifesting the life of Christ in righteousness, excellence, glory, wisdom, and power! I reign by grace today, through righteousness, because the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death and its debilitating influences. Halleluiah! I live independent of the circumstances and situations around me because I know that all things are fashioned to work together for my good. I’m in centre of God’s will and purpose for me; thus, all grace abound towards me, to have all sufficiency in all things. Today and always, I rejoice in the Lord, conscious that I am a victor for life. I live triumphantly because I live by the knowledge of God’s Word. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 22ND JULY.

I affirm that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life! I walk in victory, health, favour and I am marvelously helped of the Lord. I’ve been crucified with Christ, nevertheless, I live, yet not I, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me! I am the Workmanship of God in Christ Jesus; sin, death, sickness, and disease have no power over me. My life belongs to Jesus Christ; therefore, I am not moved by circumstances. I know that come what may, I will forever be victorious. Christ in me is my protection! Even as I walk the path of life, none of my steps shall slide, and no weapon formed against me shall prosper. I fear nothing, and no one because the Lord is my shield and buckler. I dwell in safety, for in Christ I live, and move, and have my being. Hallelujah! I am guided by the Word in all my dealings to make the right, and wise decisions, and to live right, to the glory of the Father. I am bold and courageous; I take giant strides daily on the basis of the Word! The Word is alive in me, by my faith in the word, I see the invisible and do the impossible. In all that I do, I am heaping up success upon success, for the Word in me is a propelling force! Blessed be God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:21am On Jul 23, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 23RD JULY.

I affirm that I am an answer from God! Christ has settled and made His home in my heart by faith, therefore, the very quality of His personality, His beauties and graces are evident in, and expressed through me. My life is excellent and full of glory because I am continually filled with the Spirit. I am a seed of Abraham, and by extension, the possessor of all things. I am blessed beyond measure, and everything consistent with the glorious life: righteousness, peace, joy, progress, success, fruitfulness, productivity and a life of glory are my birthrights. Thus, I function from a vantage position of boldness, audacity, and victory in Christ Jesus, where I don’t struggle but enjoy a blissful life of success, and an unending stream of the miraculous. I’ve been chosen and ordained for the supernatural life in Christ! This is my heritage in the Lord! I am a lifter and a giver; I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might, for the joy of the Lord is my strength! I am triumphant in my going out and in my coming in. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:12am On Jul 24, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 24TH JULY.

I affirm that my mind is renewed, and my spirit conditioned by God’s Word for greatness! I am like a tree growing by the stream, blooming and blossoming with fruitfulness, and impacting my world with the Father’s righteousness. Christ is alive in me; His life, power, glory, wisdom, righteousness, and grace are expressed in and through me! I am strengthened and fortified to do the things of God and exercise dominion over the elements of this world. Christ in me is my confidence for a glorious, prosperous and victorious life. I am joined to the Lord; therefore I am one with Him. I am the light of the world, and I am aglow with the spirit. I am fashioned to give meaning to the lives of men through God’s Word. I live in God’s glory today and always, impacting lives with the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ. I am in sync with the Spirit, knowing and walking in God’s perfect plan for me. Through the Spirit, I walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God’s Word. I’m living in the morning of my life and the Lord has made all grace to abound towards me. I am moving forward by the power of the Holy Spirit, making progress with giant strides, and waxing stronger every day, in health, prosperity, and success. Hallelujah! I’ll never be broke and I’ll never be poor because I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ! I have an inestimable and inexhaustible inheritance in Christ Jesus. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:13am On Jul 25, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 25TH JULY.

I affirm that I am enjoying success and victory every day. My life is shaped and patterned after Jesus because I am born of His Word. As I study and meditate on His Word, I become like Him more and more. I do the same things He does and gets His kind of results every day. My life only goes in the direction of the Son of God. Therefore, I’ll never fail in life; I can only be a marvel and an outstanding success, just like Jesus. I and the Father are one; I am a carrier and distributor of His blessing and grace to my world. Through me, the Father shows forth His manifold wisdom and demonstrate His excellent greatness. I am the seed of Abraham and the world belongs to me. My family, workplace, neighbourhood, city, and nation are all blessed for my sake. The eyes of my understanding are enlightened and I am empowered to bring divine verities into the earth. Though I live in this world, I am not of this world. I hail from God; I am from Zion, the city of the living God. I can never be trapped by the rudiments of this world because I am heavenly, and I am seated together with Christ in the heavenly realms! Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:46am On Jul 26, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 26TH JULY.

I affirm that the wisdom of God is at work in me, guiding me and showing me the way to go. Christ has been made wisdom unto me; therefore, I conduct all my affairs with prudence and discretion. I have insight into mysteries and secrets, and hidden things are revealed unto me by the Spirit of wisdom! I am a person of influence, and I am affecting lives with the Gospel. Everywhere I go, the glory of God is revealed and manifested through me, for I am not just a carrier of God’s glory, but His glory personified! I am an heir of God, I walk with the consciousness that the Father has given me the right to reign and rule over the circumstances of life and exercise dominion over satan. I am in Christ, I can never be disadvantaged because the Father has given me all things that pertain to life and godliness. I’m a custodian of divine verities, therefore, I look beyond the natural realm of existence to my heavenly rights, blessings, and provisions in Christ Jesus! I recognize and take hold of my divine right to live in health, prosperity, victory, success, dominion, and excellence today and always. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:34am On Jul 27, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 27TH JULY.

I affirm that the Lord is the strength of my life! He is my refuge and my shield; in Him, I put my trust knowing that He has given me life and all that I require to live triumphantly to the glory of His Name. The Lord has set eternity in my heart and I walk in the prearranged paths which He has made ready for me before the foundations of the world. I am guided by God’s Spirit to walk in wisdom and understanding, filled with the thoughts of possibilities and righteousness. I am guided and regulated by the Word, today and always. The Lord is my source and my sufficiency; He makes me lie down in green pasture; He leads me beside the still waters! His divine power has given me all things that pertain to life and godliness. I live from a position of rest, knowing that I am a joint-heir with Christ. Lack is far from me; I live above the economies and economics of this world; I live triumphantly today, and always, fulfilling God’s dream and bringing glory to His Name. I am prospering in all my endeavours, and making progress from glory to glory through the Word, and the power of the Spirit. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:05am On Jul 28, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 28TH JULY

I affirm that I am walking in increased grace, wisdom, and divine provisions. I am excellent and full of glory; my path is as the shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day! I am living the life of righteousness, peace, and joy . In every area of my life, I am making progress with giant strides, by the power of the Spirit, and through the Word. Everywhere I go, I see and experience good things only; for the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord. My life is a daily manifestation of the glory and beauty of God as I walk in the consciousness of His goodness, accept, and celebrate His excellence that I see around me. God’s blessing is at work in me; for I am the seed of Abraham and an heir according to the promise. I belong to the wealthiest and most sublime family there is, and I am empowered to prosper, and positioned to be fruitful and productive, glorifying God with my life. I am born of God; therefore, I’ve overcome the world and its systems. My faith is producing great results; I am walking in victory and dominion over satan and circumstances, for the greater One lives and manifest Himself through me. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:14am On Jul 29, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 29TH JULY.

I affirm that I am a peculiar treasure unto God, and He has called me to a life of glory, excellence, and dominion. He has given me an understanding heart and His Word is revealed to my Spirit. I am an offspring of the Word; therefore I am blossoming and flourishing by the Word, producing durable results to the glory of God’s Name. My mind is blessed of the Lord; I think the right thoughts, and my life is the daily expression and manifestation of the Word. Hallelujah! I am the light of the world, a city set on a hill that can not be hidden. I am manifesting the glory of God to my world, making His Name known, and bringing men and women unto righteousness. I am growing stronger by the day, like a cedar in Lebanon, and flourishing like the palm tree! I move in the Spirit, and of my increase, progress, and prosperity, there shall be no end! I live perpetually in the rest of God, for Christ is my Sabbath. Now and always, I walk in His glory, for I’ve been ordained to excel, win, and make progress from glory to glory, without struggles. Blessed be God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 7:09am On Jul 30, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 30TH JULY.

I affirm that my body is the temple of living God! My life is the testimony, and revelation of God’s grace, wisdom, perfection, and righteousness. In all my endeavours, I have mighty harvests of blessings and miracles; for the Lord has made all grace available to me, to have all sufficiency in all things. The work of my hands are blessed and my substance has increased. I’ve been separated from the destruction that ruins men’s lives and the judgment that works in the lives of men. The Lord has set me on the path of honour and kingdom dignity. Daily, I am conscious of the ever-increasing glory and honour in my life. I’ve been granted authority to thread upon serpents and scorpions, and over all the ability of the devil! At the Name of Jesus, every knee bows, and every tongue confesses that Jesus is Lord! I reign over the devil, the flesh, and the world, with my faith-filled affirmations. Hallelujah! My life is free of struggles because the Lord is my satisfaction! I am well! I am sound because the Lord has graced my life with His glory, with His presence, and with Himself. Hallelujah! Wherever I am, God is, because I am the carrier of His divine presence and glory! That glory is evident in my physical body, my family, job, business, and in all areas of my life. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 7:03am On Jul 31, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 31ST JULY.

I affirm that I am the light of the world; a city that is set on the hill that can not be hidden. I will never walk in darkness or confusion because I have the light of life. I’ve been called out of darkness into God’s marvelous light, to display the excellence and perfections of divinity! I am a life-giving spirit, and everything that proceeds from me is full of life. I live the supernatural life, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet! My life is full of possibilities; for out of my belly flow rivers of living water. Hallelujah! The Lord has set me on high; glory and honour are in His presence; strength and gladness are in His dwelling. Hallelujah! The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places, yes, I have a goodly heritage. I reign in life unstoppably, walking in God’s abundant grace in Christ! I am like a tree planted by the waterside, with evergreen leaves! I am lifted always, over and above circumstances! Blessed be God.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 7:10am On Aug 01, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 1ST AUGUST.

I affirm that my life is improved and upgraded by the power of God’s Word. The Spirit of God has granted me divine insight into the Father’s perfect will in all things. I have an unction from the Holy One! That anointing is working in my body, finances, career, family, and all that concerns me. It sets me apart for greatness, causing me to spread and make progress on every side, to the glory of the Father. Hallelujah! I have an understanding heart; for the eyes of my understanding have been enlightened to know the hope of God’s calling, and the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints. I am growing stronger by the day, like a cedar in Lebanon, and flourishing like the palm tree! Everywhere I go, I express the virtues and excellence of the Spirit, as God’s Word finds vent through me. Hallelujah! I am powered by the Spirit of God; therefore, when men are cast down, I am lifted! I am the seed of Abraham; I am imbued with wisdom from above to affect lives positively all over the world. My mind is anointed to bring forth innovations, ideas, inventions, and solutions to bless the world. I am supernaturally enabled to implement God-given ideas to make the world a better place. Glory to God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:30am On Aug 02, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 2ND AUGUST.

I affirm that the Word of God is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. God’s Word has set me on the path of life: the path of righteousness and of glory, in Christ Jesus! The Word has made my paths straight and plain. My life belongs to Jesus Christ. I’ve been crucified with Christ, nevertheless, I live, yet not I, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me! God’s purpose is fulfilled in me, and I walk in His perfect will at all times. Hallelujah! I walk in the Spirit, and therefore don’t fulfil the lust of the flesh! The love of God is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Ghost! And I’ve put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of Him that created him. God’s Word is within my heart, and I walk circumspectly, in His perfect will at every stage of my life. I’ve obtained an inheritance, which is imperishable and undefiled! I’ve been blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ. I walk in divine wisdom; for the Father has given me His Word, a material to build my life with, and usher myself into higher levels of glory, promotions, victories, and success. Daily, as I meditate on the Word, the wisdom of God exudes from me, and His grace causes me to be fruitful and productive in all things, and function excellently. Blessed be God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:01am On Aug 03, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 3RD AUGUST.

I affirm that my spirit, soul, and body are under the dominion of the Word. My mind is flooded with good, excellent, edifying, and uplifting thoughts as I open my spirit to the influence of the Word. Grace and peace are multiplied in my life; my heart is garrisoned with divine wisdom and fortified to prevail over circumstances. I transcend every pressure, and anxiety because I have peace with prosperity. In all that I do, the wisdom of God is available to guide and lead me in the right paths to fulfil the dream and visions that God has given unto me. I have wisdom for ministry, for my job, my business, finances, health, and family! I function today, and always, in divine wisdom, manifesting the glory and virtues of divinity deposited with my spirit. I belong to Christ; therefore, I am the seed of Abraham, graced for greatness, and anointed to be fruitful and productive in every good work. I’ve been ordained to prosper and to live in the Father’s glory. My life will forever bring glory to God. I walk in the spirit, and not in the flesh. My spirit is constantly trained by the Word to hear and discern God’s voice, as He leads me in the paths of excellence and perpetual triumph. Blessed be God.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:33am On Aug 05, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 4TH AUGUST.

I affirm that the Lord God is the source of my prosperity! I am established in God’s righteousness, planted in the house of the Lord; therefore, I flourish like the palm tree, with grace and glory!
I bring forth fruit in season, and out of season because I am like a tree planted by the waters, ever in blossom. The anointing of the Spirit is at work in me in an increasing measure. I am a carrier of God’s grace, power, and glory. I am an extension of God, and through me, He carries out His divine purpose in this world to touch, bless, heal, uplift, strengthen, and inspire others.
I am lifted and transported by the Holy Ghost into the glorious and higher realms of life, where I only see and relate with the realities of the Kingdom.
The zeal for the things of the Spirit and for the expansion of God’s Kingdom has consumed me. I am a burning and a shining light; I am fervent in spirit, serving the Lord, putting on righteousness as a breastplate, with my feet shod with the preparation of the Gospel of peace. I am full of passion for extraordinary impact with the Gospel. I am a true and dependable minister of the Gospel, an ambassador of Christ. I am effective today in turning many to righteousness, and from darkness to light, through the power of the Holy Spirit that is at work in me mightily. I
shine as a star forever, because I am a soul winner; touching and impacting my world with blessings. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 7:40am On Aug 05, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 5TH AUGUST.

I affirm that I know God’s thoughts for me; they’re thoughts of peace and not of evil, to bring me a glorious end-result.
I walk in the path, which He prepared for me before the foundations of the world, living the good life, which He prearranged and made ready for me!
I am triumphant always, living in, and manifesting the glory of God. Hallelujah! The Lord has given me an understanding of the Word of His grace, with which my life is being built, and established in His righteousness, victory, glory, and success.
I am one with the Word; it grows mightily in me and prevails over sickness, death, failure, and all negative circumstances. The Word propels and causes me to function excellently in all my affairs.
I am full of life; my tongue is a tree of life, and my spirit is a reservoir of God’s Word. Out of my heart and my mouth flow the rivers of life, and I am impacting my world with blessings.
I am Abraham’s seed, and therefore, an heir according to the promise! As Abraham was very rich in livestock, in silver, and in gold, so have I been made exceedingly fruitful and rich in all things! I am plugged to a heavenly supply, living in abundance always. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 6TH AUGUST.

I affirm that the Lord is my sufficiency, my refuge, my glory and my strength; He is my all. Hallelujah!
I am born of the Spirit, and I am fully yielded to His leading, guidance and control; I don’t fulfil the desires of the flesh. I am fulfilling God’s perfect will and living out my destiny in Him.
I live by the Word; therefore, my communication is modeled in line with God’s thoughts, precepts, and direction for my life. I speak faith-filled words always, knowing that my words are filled with power to transform my life and chart my course in victory.
I yield my spirit to the Word, to be instructed and guided in wisdom to please the Father in all things. I am in the light of God; I see with, and by that light!
I am what He says I am, and I have what He says I have, and I can do what He says I can do. He’s given me all things freely to enjoy. And I am living from a position of rest, knowing that I am a joint-heir with Christ.
I’ve been qualified to be a partaker of the inheritance of the saints in light! I am walking in the fullness of the blessings of the Gospel, triumphant always and in every place, making manifest the savour of the knowledge and glory of Christ. Hallelujah.
As I set my mind on the realities of the Kingdom, I am aligned and in sync with the Father’s will, purpose, and direction for me, fulfilling His perfect will and bringing Him glory in all things. Blessed be God.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 7:42am On Aug 07, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 7TH AUGUST.

I affirm that I am a new creation in Christ Jesus; I am holy and sanctified unto the Lord! I am divinely empowered to make great things happen in my world and in the regions beyond.
I am a partaker of the divine nature, I express and manifest the life of Christ in righteousness, excellence, glory, wisdom, and power!
I reign by grace today, through righteousness, because the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death and its debilitating influences. Hallelujah!
The nature and glory of Christ are in me; therefore, I have what He says I have and I can do what He says I can do. No circumstance or situation is insurmountable to me, because I am in Christ and my victory is assured in Him.
I am His glory just as He is my glory. Hallelujah! I am anointed by the Holy Ghost to be outstanding in everything I do, and even now, that anointing is activated in me to take that leap of faith and bring in new ideas and innovations that will transform the lives of millions around the world positively.
My mind is anointed to think right, being the mind of Christ. I think excellent thoughts, and I only see pictures of excellence, success, victory, and abundance. I focus my mind on things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, of good report, virtuous and praiseworthy. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:32am On Aug 08, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 8TH AUGUST.

I affirm that the Word of God is for my progress, blessings, and promotion! My heart is opened to receive God’s Word and live by it today.
I walk day after day by the light of God’s Word. I am not moved by the natural circumstances that exist in the world.
God’s Word is the light by which I operate in my job, finances, family, and everything that concerns me. I am aware of God’s bountiful provisions for me, and I am enjoying them because I see by the greater light of His Word.
I refuse to be swayed by the many contrary voices in the world; rather, I make a deliberate choice to look away from everything else and focus my gaze on the Word. By this, I continuously function in the realities of the Kingdom. Hallelujah!
I am rooted and grounded in the Word; therefore, grace and peace are multiplied in my life. I have the grace to face challenging situations and still come out victorious!
I am powered by the Spirit, and the strength of the Spirit wells up within me each time I am faced with adverse circumstances that challenge my faith!
God’s indwelling and abiding presence is my guarantee that, come what may, I will always be a winner.
Blessed be God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 9TH AUGUST.

I affirm that I will never live outside of God’s plan for me. My life only goes in the direction of the Son of God!
I am filled with the fullness of God, loaded with all power, glory, might, and grace of divinity! I am an associate of the God-kind, with the totality of divinity tabernacled in my spirit and uniquely expressed through me.
Failure is not a part of me, therefore, I cannot fail in life; I can only be a wonder and an outstanding success, just like Jesus. Hallelujah!
In all I do, I am empowered to prosper; never will I be disadvantaged because the God that does the unimaginable is shining through me, and as He is, so am I in this world.
I am founded on the Rock; there’s no area of darkness in my life, for the true light that lightens every man’s world has illuminated my life. I am bold and courageous, fear has no place in me; for the Father has not given unto me a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
I have a sound mind and the Spirit of excellence is at work in me. My spirit is inundated with the anointing, such that it permeates my soul and moves upon my physical body, thereby making me invulnerable every day to the assaults of the devil, and victorious everyday.
Blessed be God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 10TH AUGUST.

I affirm that the Word of God is my life, and it’s exalted in my heart, above every thought, desire, aspiration or belief today!
My success in life is guaranteed and unstoppable because I’ve made the Word of God my contemplation and meditation. I function today with the Spirit of might, dominion, and excellence, as the Word of God gains the mastery in my spirit, soul, and body; dominating my thoughts and actions.
My heart is filled with the joy and laughter of the Spirit. I rejoice exceedingly in the Holy Ghost with joy unspeakable and full of glory, irrespective of the circumstances and situations that I may face.
I have the supernatural wisdom and ability to do the impossible because the Greater One lives in me! I recognize life’s challenges as my opportunities to win and make my world a better place.
I am a champion for my generation and a problem-solver. Through me, lives will be saved, transformed and preserved today. Hallelujah!
The power, beauty, and excellence of God are revealed through me to my world, as I walk worthy of the Lord, displaying the wonderful deeds and perfections of Him who has called me out of darkness unto glory and virtue.
Blessed be God.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 11:02am On Aug 11, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

11TH AUGUST 2018

I affirm that my mind is attentive to the Word at all times. I am filled with the Holy Spirit and divinely transported into the higher realms of life, where I live above poverty, sickness, death, defeat, destruction, and failure.
The eyes of my understanding are enlightened, therefore, I see the invisible and I am empowered to do the impossible. My spirit is aglow with the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ; the light of the knowledge of God’s glory shines perpetually in my heart.
Grace and peace are multiplied in my life, and my heart is refreshed in God’s presence and overwhelmed with His peace today.
All that concerns me are perfected by the Lord, and I am guided in the path of success, victory and increased productivity.
Everywhere I go, situations that are not consistent with God’s perfect will for my life are overturned and the works of the devil are frustrated in and around me. The Word of God is in my heart and in my mouth!
My words are wholesome, and they’re producing life to my body, job, business, ministry, family, and all that concerns me. I am a success.
I win always; I am above only, and never beneath, because I am a product of God’s infallible Word!
Glory to God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 11:59am On Aug 12, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 12TH AUGUST.

I affirm that I am a new creation in Christ, the seed of Abraham, and an heir according to the promise.
I am crucified with Christ; it’s no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. His righteousness in my spirit is expressed on the outside; it’s natural for me to live right and fulfil the will of the Father, because of His righteousness in my spirit.
I live perpetually in the rest of God, for Christ is my Sabbath. Now and always, I walk in His glory, for I’ve been ordained to excel, win, and make progress from glory to glory, without struggles or anxieties.
The Holy Spirit has made me super-intelligent; He has anointed my mind, therefore, I have an extraordinary amplitude of comprehension.
I have quickness of understanding, and the wisdom of God is at work in me to produce excellent results to the glory of God.
The zeal for the things of the Spirit and for the expansion of the Kingdom has consumed me. I am a burning and a shining light; I am fervent in spirit, serving the Lord, putting on righteousness as a breast plate, with my feet shod with the preparation of the Gospel of peace. I am full of passion for extraordinary impact with the Gospel.
Blessed be God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 7:37am On Aug 13, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 13TH AUGUST.

I affirm that my life is upgraded today by the power of God’s word. The entrance of God’s word into my spirit grants me the light by which I function in the high levels of glory!
As I study and reflect on the Word today, my spirit man is illuminated to become a sure guide. Therefore, I know I won’t walk in confusion, for I have in me the light of life.
I declare right now by the power of God’s Spirit that I am reigning in life; in my health, finances, job, and in every area of my life.
The glory of God is manifested in me and I walk in the victory and dominion of Christ today. I manifest success, glory, and excellence, by the power of God’s Spirit.
I walk day after day by the light of God’s Word. I am not moved by the natural circumstances that exist in the world. God’s Word is the light by which I operate in everything that concerns me.
I am aware of God’s bountiful provisions for me, and I am enjoying them because I see by the greater light of His Word.
I am backed by God to rule and dominate my world with His Word. The Word of faith is in my heart and my mouth; as I speak it forth, it produces the desired result.
I’m obtaining promises, producing righteousness everywhere I go and effecting great changes by the Word of God through faith. Through faith, I’ve overcome the world!
Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 14TH AUGUST

I affirm that I am set on the path of success, glory, victory and divine destiny!
I am walking in preordained pathways, for predestination is at work in me! The course of events in my life has been structured by God to bring Him glory, having established me to fulfil my destiny of Him! I live and walk by faith and not by sight; I am not moved by what I see, feel or hear; I am moved only by the Word of God!
My life goes forward and upward only and nothing is impossible unto me. I am a partaker of God’s life-changing Word. I am made a better person daily by the power of God’s Word.
The Word is working mightily in me because I am a doer and not just a hearer. I am empowered by the Holy Spirit to impact my world for Jesus Christ through the power of God’s Word and the Spirit working effectually in me.
I am rightly positioned today, in God’s place of opportunity for me. Wisdom guides me and moves me from within to take the right steps that are consistent with God’s purpose and calling for my life.
I will never lose my way; for God is at work in me, both to will and to do His good pleasure.
Blessed be God.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:04am On Aug 15, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 15TH AUGUST.

I affirm that I am a member of the body of Christ! My life is the manifestation of the graces, many-sided wisdom, and perfections of God, whose glory I am, and whose presence I carry to impact and beautify my world. Through fellowship with the Word, I am brought into an esoteric knowledge of God, and of the Lord Jesus.
I have full discernment and understanding of divine realities because the eyes of my spirit have been flooded with light, to know the hope of my calling and the glory of God’s inheritance in the saints.
Daily, I experience growth, development, progress, deliverance, prosperity, and health because I am walking in the reality of who I am in Christ, taking full advantage of His grace and awesome presence in my life. I am on an upward and forward journey of progress and success; positioned for glory and excellence.
I dwell in the secret place of the Most High, and abide in His holy presence; therefore, no evil shall befall me, neither shall any plague come near my dwelling.
My life is beautified with God’s grace and filled with His wisdom; I function excellently today, through the power of the Holy Spirit who lives in me and guides me from within, piloting me from glory to glory.
I function in the dominion of the Spirit, having been enthroned over Satan, the principalities of darkness, and all negative circumstances.
I am not ordinary; for greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world!
Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:18am On Aug 16, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN AUGUST 16TH

I affirm that I am full of the wisdom of God, for Christ is made unto me wisdom! That Wisdom is in my heart and in my mouth today! I function in it; I am guided by it, and I am growing in it daily as I continually meditate on the Word and fellowship with the Holy Spirit. The knowledge of God’s Word in my spirit puts me over and gives me the victory today! Fear, sickness, poverty, and death have no place in me because I live by faith in the Word of God, which is my recipe for total success, victory, prosperity and divine health. The Word of God, which is the source of my life, is living and active in me today! I experience the transforming power of the Word in my finances, health, family, and in everything that concerns me; my life is upgraded today by the power of God’s Word. Hallelujah! I am inspired by today’s possibilities and tomorrow’s potentials. Through the Word of God, my mind is renewed and my spirit is enlightened to see my future and see the greatness, success, victory, and prosperity which God has ordained to be my day-to-day experience in Christ! Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:22am On Aug 17, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 17TH AUGUST.

I affirm that I am overwhelmed by the power of the Spirit as the Word of God comes forth through me in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs unto the Lord. The Word gains root in my heart and gains the dominion over my thoughts and actions today, as I make joyful melodies of the Word in my heart unto my Lord.
There’s a higher calling on my life; I am a blessing to my world, ordained and chosen of God to manifest His glory, wisdom, and excellence to my world.
I function today as a burning and shining light! I am making the Name of Lord known, and turning men and women from wickedness unto righteousness; this is my purpose, which I live daily to fulfill. Hallelujah.
In the Name of Jesus, I am strengthened with divine enablement in my inner man by the Holy Ghost. I refuse to be moved by any seemingly impossible situation or be distracted by the immensity of any challenging circumstances. Rather, my attention is fixed on God’s eternal Word and the power of the Holy Spirit as I walk through life with confidence, gamboling over adversities as the victor that I am.
Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:47am On Aug 19, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 18TH AUGUST.

I affirm that my spirit is flooded with the light of God’s Word, and I see and apprehend what belongs to me in Christ.
I am mightily blessed of the Lord and I am walking in His perfect will for my life. Though I live in this world, I am not of the world. I am from above and my life is the supernatural life of God’s Word. Therefore, I think, talk and do the Word, and I receive the results of the Word in my life today and always!
I am bold, strong and very courageous, for the Lord my God is at work in me. He is my extraordinary strategist and I know what to do at all times.
Failure is not a part of me! I can’t think failure, I can’t think fear, I can’t reason like a victim, I can’t think defeat; because my mind has been renewed by God’s Word. I can only think thoughts of success, victory, and progress because I’ve been programmed by the Word of God.
I am the seed of Abraham; the world belongs to me. Hallelujah! It doesn’t matter the nation or territory that I live, my voice and influence will be felt by the nations of the world.
I am not just a face in the crowd; I am the voice of God. I am a burning and a shining light, a person of influence, born to influence my world for Jesus. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells / Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People / World's Famous Freemasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.