Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

What Time Do You Normally Take Your Breakfast? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Time Do You Normally Take Your Breakfast? (972 Views)

The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. / What Time Do You Always Have Your Dinner, Breakfast And Lunch? / Do You Normally Cry When You Slice The Onion (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Time Do You Normally Take Your Breakfast? by Omuneizzy6(m): 8:03am On Jan 14, 2018
Many people complain of their health status... The food we eat and time we eat it contributes and matters alot to our health.. Most nigerian take their breakfast from 10am expect they have duties in the morning then, they will try and eat by 9am most local areas where they take just 2 square meal a day go for 12pm to 8pm.. For me, i dont realy know when breakfast should be taken if you ask me.
When do you normally take your breakfast...?
Re: What Time Do You Normally Take Your Breakfast? by Ademat7(m): 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
7:30am
Re: What Time Do You Normally Take Your Breakfast? by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:04am On Jan 17, 2018
when you are hungry anytime in the morning

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Old Microwave Oven / Sapa No Be Everybody Mate (pic) / Have You Ever Been Chased By Turkey Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.