Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:20 PM

Ooni Of Ife Is My Father, Not Lover –ara - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ooni Of Ife Is My Father, Not Lover –ara (28535 Views)

Why Is My Father Not Dangote? — Tiwa Savage / Bbnaija: I Want To Be Like My Father Not You – Ozo Replies Kiddwaya / Davido’s Father Not Expecting Own Baby, ‘he Is An Expectant Grandfather’ – Spoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife Is My Father, Not Lover –ara by metronaijadotng: 8:15am On Jan 14, 2018
There have been reports that popular singer and drummer, Aralola Apake, popularly known as Ara, is in a relationship with the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, and that she may be his next queen. However, in a chat with Sunday Scoop, Ara rubbished the stories.

She said, “There is no iota of truth to such reports, please disregard them. The Ooni is like a father to me, and he takes me as his daughter. There is no love affair between us at all. The monarch is a very great lover of our culture, and it is obvious that he has done a lot to support and promote the Yoruba culture. I am also a cultural ambassador and the Ooni has lent his support to our cause. I believe that there are a lot of potential in this country that can be tapped. If we harness the tourism potential of Nigeria, it would fetch the country more money than oil and gas. There are a lot of beautiful sites across the country that foreigners would love to visit, and with my foundation, I have decided to showcase the country’s beauty through movies and other forms of entertainment.”

The singer added that she is in a relationship at the moment. “I am in a relationship at the moment, and my man makes me happy all the time. He has all the qualities that I want in a man, such as being God fearing, confident and caring. Even as I am talking to you now, you would notice that the tone of my voice has changed. That should tell you how happy he makes me, even in his absence,” she said.

http://www.metronaija.ng/ooni-ife-father-not-lover-ara/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Ooni Of Ife Is My Father, Not Lover –ara by Remijuice: 8:22am On Jan 14, 2018
Taaa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Is My Father, Not Lover –ara by potent5(m): 8:41am On Jan 14, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Is My Father, Not Lover –ara by lomaxx: 8:41am On Jan 14, 2018
So sugar daddy?

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Is My Father, Not Lover –ara by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 14, 2018
CLARIFIED

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Is My Father, Not Lover –ara by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 14, 2018
Ok oooooo

Sha no come back say your account was hacked

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Is My Father, Not Lover –ara by TVTKOKO(m): 8:42am On Jan 14, 2018
It better not be.. Because if that's your pics up there,, then, you ain't even qualified.
We need a woman like an angel for the king lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. You are beautiful enough for any man but not as Olori of Oonirsa.. Thank you

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Is My Father, Not Lover –ara by Sijo01(f): 8:42am On Jan 14, 2018
There is no smoke without fire lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Is My Father, Not Lover –ara by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 14, 2018
She's fuurrgllyyy

Fuckingly ugly

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Is My Father, Not Lover –ara by Riversides2003(m): 8:42am On Jan 14, 2018
Which kind of father?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Is My Father, Not Lover –ara by DieBuhari: 8:43am On Jan 14, 2018
Shameless tribe

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Is My Father, Not Lover –ara by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:44am On Jan 14, 2018
grin u dey tell kids abi?
keep fvcking d oonii till the gods strike ur wrinkled snail-like toto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Is My Father, Not Lover –ara by Mememan: 8:44am On Jan 14, 2018
Ooni can marry 50 if he desires so, no wahala
Re: Ooni Of Ife Is My Father, Not Lover –ara by DieBuhari: 8:44am On Jan 14, 2018
Sijo01:
One of the most useless sayings in history

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Is My Father, Not Lover –ara by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 14, 2018
DieBuhari:
Shameless tribe

Early this morning? Wetin dey worry you?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Is My Father, Not Lover –ara by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:45am On Jan 14, 2018
why Yoruba girls always ugly

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Is My Father, Not Lover –ara by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 14, 2018
Sijo01:

You sound like a bitter lover

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Is My Father, Not Lover –ara by talk2hb1(m): 8:49am On Jan 14, 2018
okay, noted
Re: Ooni Of Ife Is My Father, Not Lover –ara by Sijo01(f): 8:49am On Jan 14, 2018
DieBuhari:

One of the most useless sayings in history

Really! Prove it please.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Is My Father, Not Lover –ara by Sijo01(f): 8:50am On Jan 14, 2018
BlackAfrican:

You sound like a bitter lover

Hang yourself.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Is My Father, Not Lover –ara by TVTKOKO(m): 8:50am On Jan 14, 2018
DieBuhari:
Shameless tribe
may sango strike that hand u used in typing

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Is My Father, Not Lover –ara by DieBuhari: 8:52am On Jan 14, 2018
Sijo01:

Really! Prove it please.
The smoke that comes out from a generator does not have fire.

People can be framed up and accused of things whithout any truth whatsoever being in it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Is My Father, Not Lover –ara by DieBuhari: 8:53am On Jan 14, 2018
TVTKOKO:
may sango strike that hand u used in typing
That will only be after you have fed him with a million skulls.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Is My Father, Not Lover –ara by omijorisheriff: 8:54am On Jan 14, 2018
hmm
Re: Ooni Of Ife Is My Father, Not Lover –ara by sisisioge: 8:54am On Jan 14, 2018
Haba, they can't pair like that nau. Oni is Tall and heavy set...Ara is too petite for him. Besides, she is black tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Is My Father, Not Lover –ara by Sijo01(f): 8:55am On Jan 14, 2018
DieBuhari:

People can be framed up and accused of things whithout any truth whatsoever being in it

@your first point, the fire is the light the generator supplied #logic.

Point two, you have a point.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Is My Father, Not Lover –ara by Christane: 8:56am On Jan 14, 2018
d ara no b smal gal at al ..she dy 4uck ooni dy claim fada n dota ..she fit even senior dat ooni self ..cum to tink of it dat ooni too like toto.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Is My Father, Not Lover –ara by DoTheNeedful: 8:57am On Jan 14, 2018
sisisioge:
Haba, they can't pair like that nau. Oni is Tall and heavy set...Ara is too petite for him. Besides, she is black tongue

So you know Ooni's taste cheesy.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Is My Father, Not Lover –ara by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:57am On Jan 14, 2018
DieBuhari:

sorry bro, Generator smoke has fire.
in the spark plug and combustion engine

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Is My Father, Not Lover –ara by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 14, 2018
DieBuhari:
Shameless tribe
ori e ti daru

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Is My Father, Not Lover –ara by handsomeyinka(m): 9:00am On Jan 14, 2018
So at this age you don't know your biological father?
Just say "Ooni is my helper not my lover",and we will understand the maturity in your quote.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Is My Father, Not Lover –ara by sisisioge: 9:04am On Jan 14, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

So you know Ooni's taste cheesy.

I know his taste... He likes them tall, fair and big boned! No lepa, blackie or shorty wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) / Pictures From Olamide Live In Concert – New York Edition / Reekado Banks Apologises To DJ Xclusive After Calling Him Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.