Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Amazon CEO, Bezos Is Now The Richest Man On Earth, He Doesn't Pay Tithe - Freeze - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amazon CEO, Bezos Is Now The Richest Man On Earth, He Doesn't Pay Tithe - Freeze (394 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze / Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazon CEO, Bezos Is Now The Richest Man On Earth, He Doesn't Pay Tithe - Freeze by bumi10(m): 9:16am On Jan 14, 2018
Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man On Earth, He Doesn't Pay Tithe - Daddy Freeze

Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos is now the richest man on planet according Forbes and other online financial trackers. He is worth a whooping $105.1 billion and he is a computer scientist, and he is into e-commerce and retailing.

Ironically, he doesn't belong to any religion let alone to being a Christian and needless to say, he doesn't pay tithe or first fruit or seed of faith, which are what Nigerian pastors are using to enrich themselves today according to Daddy Freeze.

In his Instagram post, Daddy Freeze urges Nigerians to open their eyes, that prosperity doctrine and seed sowing is a doctrine from the pit of hell. All you have to do to succeed is to pray and work hard and be creative.

See what he posted below...

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/amazon-ceo-jeff-bezos-is-now-richest.html?m=1

Cc mynd44 lalasticlala missyb3 obinoscopy

Re: Amazon CEO, Bezos Is Now The Richest Man On Earth, He Doesn't Pay Tithe - Freeze by Trustme2(m): 9:37am On Jan 14, 2018
This Daddy eh
Re: Amazon CEO, Bezos Is Now The Richest Man On Earth, He Doesn't Pay Tithe - Freeze by rayblings(m): 10:14am On Jan 14, 2018
shocked shocked

Bang DE DE deng!!!

Dassy freeze or sub zero freeze

All I can say is your daddy is a mummy and your mummy is a toilet

You will finally run mad

Oya go and swim mad man

Re: Amazon CEO, Bezos Is Now The Richest Man On Earth, He Doesn't Pay Tithe - Freeze by OfficialAwol(m): 10:15am On Jan 14, 2018
#freeTheSheeple
Re: Amazon CEO, Bezos Is Now The Richest Man On Earth, He Doesn't Pay Tithe - Freeze by Spylord48: 11:20am On Jan 14, 2018
Daddy freeze the tormentor of yahoo pastors and Prosperity preachers ride o.
Please pals, I need a job. I studied pure and industrial chemistry and I have been sending my Cv day in day out yet not even one or two serious invite. Only gnld and affliates. Someone should help me please and I am willing to relocate to any part of the country just to take the job..Thank you all.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Warns Over Recurring Herdsmen Attack (video) / Prayers For Nigeria / Please I Need Your Prayers Very Urgent! Even If It's A Second

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.