Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Airtel Unable To Make Calls To MTN Line Since 3 Days Ago.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Airtel Unable To Make Calls To MTN Line Since 3 Days Ago.. (3173 Views)

Nigeria: Military Reject 'highly Unpatriotic' Calls To Sabotage Democracy / Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence / Airtel Awoof:get Six Times Of Your Recharge To Make Calls And Browse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Unable To Make Calls To MTN Line Since 3 Days Ago.. by babz11(m): 9:23am On Jan 14, 2018
Dear nairalanders, hav u noticed airtel had problem makings calls to mtn line, at first, i thought it was network issue, i contacted customer care and they confirm the problem. Please report if u also noticed this. Its becoming unbearable.
Re: Airtel Unable To Make Calls To MTN Line Since 3 Days Ago.. by Temidayo9(m): 9:43am On Jan 14, 2018
Well, you and customer care may be wrong.
I use Airtel and I never experience any issue with Airtel - MTN connectivity. Kindly check your line very well.

(1) (Reply)

Which Forums Are The Most Annoying To You? / What Is The Meaning Of Current Package On 2014 Qatar Airways Recruitment Portal? / January 22,1973 - A Chartered Boeing 707 Explodes In Flames Upon Landing At Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.