Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election (6613 Views)

Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu / Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) / Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by activistjohnny(m): 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
madridguy:
Stop saying what you don't know. Aminat is a stable wife and also not a partisan politician.

madridguy who told you that she is not a partisan politician, i guess you are been carried with her lifestyle. give alhaja amina peanuts money from big politician, you will see her posting and praising such a big wig politician on her social media handle. she can't deny that. she has not travel to medina yet. madridguy don't deceive me here please.
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by madridguy(m): 6:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
Do you know her personally?

activistjohnny:
madridguy who told you that she is not a partisan politician, i guess you are been carried with her lifestyle. give alhaja amina peanuts money from big politician, you will see her posting and praising such a big wig politician on her social media handle. she can't deny that. she has not travel to medina yet. madridguy don't deceive me here please.
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by activistjohnny(m): 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
madridguy:
Do you know her personally?

but yu know her now madridguy. you have to ask her why she did not stay in one place hmmm? she is either here or there.
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by madridguy(m): 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
Seems Aminat has offended somewhere?

activistjohnny:
but yu know her now madridguy. you have to ask her why she did not stay in one place hmmm? she is either here or there.
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by orisa37: 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
It's his money to help the poor.
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by activistjohnny(m): 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
orisa37:
It's his money to help the poor.
it is the looted money he has been used to feed the poor. so so pathetic. he even used the embezzled money when pdp was in power to establish his radio station and other investment.well he is giving back to the society through the embezzled funds.
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by activistjohnny(m): 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
madridguy:
Seems Aminat has offended somewhere?
madridguy you have to ask her. she knows whom she have offended.
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by madridguy(m): 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
And who's that suppose to be?

activistjohnny:
madridguy you have to ask her. she knows whom she have offended.
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:42am On Jan 20, 2018
activistjohnny:
it will be difficult for Apc to pull votes in the 2 south west states in this year gubernatorial election. am talking of osun and oyo state gubernatorial election.
y do u say so
ajimobi and adeleke? i don't think its enough to dislodge apc works even though the two governors are idiotss
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by Aminat508(f): 8:52am On Jan 20, 2018
activistjohnny:
alhaja amina is a politician that doesn't stay in one place. Ask madridguy.
I'm a blogger and a media person, I don't suppose to be in one place nor any political party, that's what I'm cautioning you on this page, u dont have to be a political joblers cos you own a blog. It decreases the intrest and trust pple might have in reading your stories. Madridguy ignore him...
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by madridguy(m): 8:56am On Jan 20, 2018
Noted love.

Aminat508:
I'm a blogger and a media person, I don't suppose to be in one place nor any political party, that's what I'm cautioning you on this page, u dont have to be a political joblers cos you own a blog. It decreases the intrest and trust pple might have in reading your stories. Madridguy ignore him...
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by Aminat508(f): 8:57am On Jan 20, 2018
activistjohnny:
grin Then that's how it's supposed to be... It's shows I'm balance..... Ask Mr Abiodun Olalere the chairman of Osun Nuj/ Hammed Oyegbade chairman of Osun Correspondent Chapel, to orientat you. They are my mentors and may God be with them Always. grin

Madridguy how u dey kiss?
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by madridguy(m): 8:58am On Jan 20, 2018
I'm good and you?

Aminat508:
grin Then that's how it's supposed to be... It's shows I'm balance..... Ask Mr Abiodun Olalere the chairman of Osun Nuj/ Hammed Oyegbade chairman of Osun Correspondent Chapel, to orientat you. They are my mentors and may God be with them Always. grin

Madridguy how u dey kiss?
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by kinibigdeal(m): 9:13am On Jan 20, 2018
Aminat508:

Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by Aminat508(f): 9:23am On Jan 20, 2018
kinibigdeal shocked PDP? Henhen! Enjoy o... Wait we haven't meet eachother before, and we have Bn friends since 2013 omo ilu mi cheesy
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by kinibigdeal(m): 9:40am On Jan 20, 2018
Aminat508:
kinibigdeal shocked PDP? Henhen! Enjoy o... Wait we haven't meet eachother before, and we have Bn friends since 2013 omo ilu mi cheesy

Hehehehe....hope to meet you soon. You never responded to my happy new year message ��
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by Aminat508(f): 9:44am On Jan 20, 2018
kinibigdeal:

Hehehehe....hope to meet you soon. You never responded to my happy new year message ��

Yes very soon... Lunching my onlineTV this year Feb.Will invite you ...

New-year msg? Where is that? angry Sorry didn't get the notification
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by activistjohnny(m): 10:54am On Jan 20, 2018
Aminat508:
yes i own a blog, and i thank God for his mercy and favour over my life and family. i created the blog to burst all your fake news you usually posted in order to gain traffic. you just have to get it straight. and till today, the blog is up and running. alot of nairalanders warn you alot about the fake news you do post till you stop it. funniest part of you here is that you called me a political jobler, but i will tell you here how you started your blog. i will burst you again that am not a political jobler but a political analyst,activist(selfless activist that fight for people's right). all my points in politics session on nairaland are up to date. they are always up to date.i predicted so many victories for Apc and pdp during the poll. not only that i was the one who started showcasing the product of my state. in all this showcasing, i didn't collect any dime from nobody. i thank God for the uplifting of my work. i know when you started your blog if that is what you want to bring on the table. i know virtually everything but let us put it aside. another day will come for that one. am i not the one that told you that mr olalere was the new elected osun nuj chairman when you argue with me the other time. the funniest thing here's that you called me a political jobler as if you see me with any politician smiling lol.the truth must be revealed. i don't have to hide anything. if you are dancing the tune of politicians, you just have to maintain your lane without interruption.more revelation coming up. Alhaja Amina you are so so funny lol. the ex commissioner of finance added me up on my facebook page, but i still maintain my truth cos the truth will set me free.#madridguy will soon learn.
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by Aminat508(f): 11:03am On Jan 20, 2018
grin activistjohnny So you don't Know we have correspondent chapel here in Osun NUJ? Hahhahahahah and BTW where is the fake news you said you have Bn bursting here on nairaland? You are the one publishing fake and unconfirmed news, I corrected you that this news you posted here is fake and uncofimed, even though, I shared you the full video, you insisted not cos of your political innuendos.

Kinibigdeal una see me see whahala cheesy
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by activistjohnny(m): 11:18am On Jan 20, 2018
Aminat508:
grin activistjohnny So you don't Know will have correspondent chapel here in Osun NUJ? Hahhahahahah and BTW where is the fake news you said you have Bn bursting here on nairaland? You are the one publishing fake and unconfirmed news, I corrected you that this news you posted here is fake and uncofimed, even though, I shared you the full video, you insisted not cos of your political innuendos
i know that there is nuj correspondent chapel in osogbo, you told me before but i find it difficult to locate the place. i don't have to remind you on fake and tragic news you do post on nairaland till some nairalanders caution you about it .i always thank God that my voice are always heard whenever i speak my mind on some issues my state and the nation. you just have to know about it. i don't have to display myself here and there till you heard. series of ogbeni government officials and the ex officials caution me about my truth, but i always maintain my stand. cos' i know that the truth will make me free. you just have to hold that. ask sarrki and other e-warriors. what am saying here that you have not answer me so far is why is ex senator omisore is busy distributing embezzled funds when we know all what he is doing is very political. funny enough of you, you refused to answer my question but hide somewhere. well i will always tell you here that the truth will surely be exposed to the world. #madridguy has not learn yet.
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by Aminat508(f): 11:30am On Jan 20, 2018
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by kinibigdeal(m): 11:30am On Jan 20, 2018
Aminat508:
grin activistjohnny So you don't Know we have correspondent chapel here in Osun NUJ? Hahhahahahah and BTW where is the fake news you said you have Bn bursting here on nairaland? You are the one publishing fake and unconfirmed news, I corrected you that this news you posted here is fake and uncofimed, even though, I shared you the full video, you insisted not cos of your political innuendos.

Kinibigdeal una see me see whahala cheesy

I dey watch the drama too....
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by kinibigdeal(m): 11:31am On Jan 20, 2018
Aminat508:

Maybe Nairaland hid it from you..... congrats, i see you doing great things this year. You shall get there
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by Aminat508(f): 11:32am On Jan 20, 2018
activistjohnny:
i know that there is nuj correspondent chapel in osogbo, you told me before but i find it difficult to locate the place. i don't have to remind you on fake and tragic news you do post on nairaland till some nairalanders caution you about it .i always thank God that my voice are always heard whenever i speak my mind on some issues my state and the nation. you just have to know about it. i don't have to display myself here and there till you heard. series of ogbeni government officials and the ex officials caution me about my truth, but i always maintain my stand. cos' i know that the truth will make me free. you just have to hold that. ask sarrki and other e-warriors. what am saying here that you have not answer me so far is why is ex senator omisore is busy distributing embezzled funds when we know all what he is doing is very political. funny enough of you, you refused to answer my question but hide somewhere. well i will always tell you here that the truth will surely be exposed to the world. #madridguy has not learn yet.

I still maintained my points on this story, this happened during ashimolowo end of the year party @ ode omu.... You are a media person confirm stories from pple you knw they know much about it, here is Mr abiodun olalere's number the chairman of Osun NUJ 0803374 0744 call him and confirm this story from him. Leave politics aside bro. Below is where you argued that there's no correspondent chapel in Osun! And when you talk about tragic news, are they not news? Why do NTA publish tragic news? Why do OSBC publish Those? Even punch ? News can be negative or positive bro, it doesn't matter so far it's happened,, it's still a news. Jayboi see me see whahala o

Anty Dominique egba MI o

Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by kinibigdeal(m): 11:38am On Jan 20, 2018
Aminat508:

I still maintained my points on this story, this happened during ashimolowo end of the year party @ ode omu.... You are a media person confirm stories from pple you knw they know much about it, here is Mr abiodun olalere's number the chairman of Osun NUJ 0803374 0744 call him and confirm this story from him. Leave politics aside bro. Below is where you argued that there's no correspondent chapel in Osun! And when you talk about tragic news, are they not news? Why do NTA publish tragic news? Why do OSBC publish does? Even punch ? News can be negative or positive bro

You have no point to prove, just remain diligent to your work. Many people just make empty noise here

1 Like

Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by Aminat508(f): 11:47am On Jan 20, 2018
kinibigdeal:

You have no point to prove, just remain diligent to your work. Many people just make empty noise here

That's why I don't reply mentions, I was just asking the OP to confirm the story very well before calling the mods to push it on FP. The OP is from my state and he's hard working which I appreciate. But he seems not to understand my points here whalahi
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by dahaz(m): 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
activistjohnny:
Aminat508:

I still maintained my points on this story, this happened during ashimolowo end of the year party @ ode omu.... You are a media person confirm stories from pple you knw they know much about it, here is Mr abiodun olalere's number the chairman of Osun NUJ 0803374 0744 call him and confirm this story from him. Leave politics aside bro. Below is where you argued that there's no correspondent chapel in Osun! And when you talk about tragic news, are they not news? Why do NTA publish tragic news? Why do OSBC publish Those? Even punch ? News can be negative or positive bro, it doesn't matter so far it's happened,, it's still a news.

Anty Dominique egba MI o
Bros abeg PM her. Aminat508 is a nice lady she will gladly accept you but just know you go join long que of admirers grin
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by dahaz(m): 12:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
Aminat508:

congrats you are a hardworking lady.

@bolded, Free advert be that upon say you no wan make me MD grin
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by Aminat508(f): 12:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
dahaz:

Bros abeg PM her. Aminat508 is a nice lady she will gladly accept you but just know you go join long que of admirers grin
Dahaz it's not funny, I seems not to understand this guy at all, he claimed to understand everything that happened In the state of Osun but doesn't know NUJ affliated chapel...osu MI o
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by activistjohnny(m): 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
kinibigdeal:

And who are those that makes empty noise. i know that you want to something from her.abeg maintain here. stop putting your mouth on what doesn"t concerns you here.
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by activistjohnny(m): 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
Aminat508:

I still maintained my points on this story, this happened during ashimolowo end of the year party @ ode omu.... You are a media person confirm stories from pple you knw they know much about it, here is Mr abiodun olalere's number the chairman of Osun NUJ 0803374 0744 call him and confirm this story from him. Leave politics aside bro. Below is where you argued that there's no correspondent chapel in Osun! And when you talk about tragic news, are they not news? Why do NTA publish tragic news? Why do OSBC publish Those? Even punch ? News can be negative or positive bro, it doesn't matter so far it's happened,, it's still a news. Jayboi see me see whahala o

Anty Dominique egba MI o
i don't have to call mr. Olalere on what you posted here.i have download series of videos of ex senator omisore. i have watched the ones he did in OAU ile ife teaching hospital. i have watch series of videos of him but this one is different. well i always exercise patience when am dealing with people especially, cos' i know that the truth will surely exposed things here. nairalanders caution you several times to stop posting tragic news. i can't remember times without number on when people have been caution you on that.
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by activistjohnny(m): 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
dahaz:

some people are always funny when they don't have nothing to offer the general public. you are very funny here. please did i ask her to borrow money or am begging her to feed me. i don't have to beg cos' God has been helping me. when i was kid. you might say whatever you want but i know that is how you can think. if i see her today, you guys will be saying that am begging for food. she will post it on her instagram and other social media page. you guys will be mocking me more. well in as much you don't have authority over me, i think you have to go to your kneels and ask God for forgiveness. God is still giving hope to the hopeless. you imbibed the spirit of envy in your life. this is where alot of people are not moving forward. stop envying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Petrol Demand Hits 50 Million Litres Daily, NNPC Incurs N24bn Monthly As Subsidy / See Reactions On Twitter As Nigeria Selects President 2023 (photos) / Edo APC Start Jubilating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.