Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Ever Seen A Mad Hausa Man Or Woman On The Road? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ever Seen A Mad Hausa Man Or Woman On The Road? (907 Views)

Nigerian Police Officer In Intense Standoff With A Mad Man (video) / Cow Attacks Woman On Motobike (Video) / Tipper Crushes A Woman On Bike Dead In Kaduna This Morning(graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Seen A Mad Hausa Man Or Woman On The Road? by ezebrightike: 10:35am On Jan 14, 2018
Wait o, why is it that you hardly find a mad Hausa man or woman on the street. Abi them no they mad ni
Re: Ever Seen A Mad Hausa Man Or Woman On The Road? by Nutase: 10:47am On Jan 14, 2018
I know some up north.
Re: Ever Seen A Mad Hausa Man Or Woman On The Road? by HallaDaTruth: 11:23am On Jan 14, 2018
Shekau is one, the leader of miyatti Allah cattle and all the fulani herdsmen are Mad na
Re: Ever Seen A Mad Hausa Man Or Woman On The Road? by bizzibodi(m): 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
Na only that have u seen an hausa baby mama b4? or an hausa dwarf?
Re: Ever Seen A Mad Hausa Man Or Woman On The Road? by KAHBOOM: 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
See kwestion oo..How person fit know mad man tribe?
Abi You know the tribes of the ones you dey see for road before.

Mad man know dey wear hijab? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ever Seen A Mad Hausa Man Or Woman On The Road? by KAHBOOM: 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nutase:
I know some up north.
I hope his name dosnt start with B.
Re: Ever Seen A Mad Hausa Man Or Woman On The Road? by xgada(m): 4:37am On Jun 07, 2018
As correctly said,you can't easily know the tribe of a mad person. But why you can't easily find 'a hausa mad person' in the street is that they don't allow them to roam. They quickly take them to the psychiatric homes. Though I don't know whether it has to do with their religion.And I think is the best approach.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Sign Deal With Nike For Starboy / How To Reduce The Reactions To Change / Help With Upwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.