Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures (36019 Views)

WE ARE FIRE: TY Bello Celebrates 44th Birthday With New Album / Shafy Bello Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Christian & Christopher Bello 4th Birthday: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures by teckmore(m): 12:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
Y
Re: TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures by BOOMnaija(m): 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
The bedsheet looks so rumpled, and obviously that's an hotel as well. In addition, she looks exhausted and fagged out shocked
Re: TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures by hezy4real01(m): 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
No be person be this wey no open her body, if na others now hmmmmm
Re: TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures by Snow02: 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
yeyerolling:
Scammer sang the land is green. Bt went to usa to born pikin
lol true talk sha
Re: TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures by MJBOLT: 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
this woman beauty is beyond the universe
Re: TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures by iamrealdeji(m): 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2018
makydebbie:
She doesn't look it oh! shocked shocked

You've to admire a black and beautiful woman when you see one. kiss

Black is beautiful. kiss kiss
blacks generally don't look it joor. especially these days when working out and all is take serious. weight gain is what makes us feel like people over 40 are so grown before but this is 2017.
Re: TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures by kokomaster3d: 12:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
This lady is an overrated photographer. I was hoping to see excellent photography.
Re: TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures by hectorswag(m): 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
Why are the sheets rumpled?

Oh ye corrupted minds smh
Re: TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures by highchief1: 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
makydebbie:
She doesn't look it oh! shocked shocked

You've to admire a black and beautiful woman when you see one. kiss

Black is beautiful. kiss kiss
ur own black is so dirty
Re: TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures by CandidSeeker(m): 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
VIPERVENOM:

It's a bed, not decoration.
Re: TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures by addikt(m): 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
You touched and change a life , we all know it , we all heard of it ....thank you !!!....HBD
Re: TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures by makydebbie(f): 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2018
Mememan:

Shut up!
This slave mentality...
She's not black! Brown is even more reasonable.
Are you colour blind?
But I'm not stupid, sad and frustrated as you..
Re: TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures by yommygift15: 12:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
cool headed celebrity
Re: TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures by oluwaleinad(m): 12:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
Happybirthday Mate... Today is my birthday wish me too#january14
Re: TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures by 2shure: 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
after dem don fuc tire
bich
no be by to dey sing gospel song bich
bedroom my ass.
daz a fucking hotel
which sane person uses white bedspread for this dusty time.
abegi
hotel tins
afta dem don nack tire
nigerians are gullible
Re: TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures by Surrey2Bimshire: 12:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
Mememan:

Shut up!
This slave mentality...
Are you colour blind?

lol she's Black . Her skin tone is Deep dark brown
Re: TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures by ADRIAN88(m): 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
VIPERVENOM:

Since u're so interested, she just finished boiling agric-egg on it. undecided
Re: TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures by Nathdoug(m): 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
Mememan:

Shut up!
This slave mentality...
Are you colour blind?
bro why are you so mean and rude?? oh please don't vent your frustrated unemployed ass on me...you can take that to the man in aso rock...or probably its been long you got pvssy..lol....that's why you're mad
Re: TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures by YelloweWest: 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
Heavenly Father. Please make it possible for this woman to photograph me for my 30th birthday.

With You Lord all things are possible.

Happy birthday Ms Bello. God bless you.
Re: TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures by Dammylois(f): 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
Happy birthday Nd God bless you more for reaching out to Olajumoke
Re: TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures by phemmyfour: 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
mzHANA:
Have never seen her pictures before but I listen to her songs, she's so inspiring.

Lovely pics

Black and beauty

HBD to u sweetie kiss
Thank Nl, thank God
Re: TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures by Egein(m): 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
mzHANA:
Have never seen her pictures before but I listen to her songs, she's so inspiring.

Lovely pics

Black and beauty

HBD to u sweetie kiss

This is the first time you're seeing TO Bello? Please relocate from that Jigawa state.
Re: TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
hapie birthday dear
Re: TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures by Kolanist(m): 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
Happy birthday Mrs TY Bello . u are an inspiration to me. your 2007 album is an inspiration to me. I pray The Lord would bless and keep u&ur family &loved ones in the faith &from falling in Jesus name. Amen
Re: TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures by Built2last: 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
yeyerolling:
Scammer sang the land is green. Bt went to usa to born pikin

THIS ONE GOT ME.

Kai---you be confirmed son of your father and your mother is a witness
Re: TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures by Mememan: 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
Surrey2Bimshire:

lol she's Black . Her skin tone is Deep dark brown

So "deep brown" and black is the same abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido’s 'Fall' Is Taking Over Radio Stations In The US - Report / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide / Regina Daniels Slays In Skimpy Denim Skirt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.