Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church (49736 Views)

Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by Ademoore07(m): 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
Lol. The lady was just joking grin
Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by siegfried99(m): 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
Amarabae:
Hahahahaha.
The question is not you looking for a handsome andrich guy but rather what if the handsome and rich guy want a rich girl and you don't fit in?
[b]Nobody want a financial parasite [/b ] now especially in this buhari economy

1 shoprite bread for u.. just for this statement grin
Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by Martin0(m): 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
biacan:
I don hear you cool
Good!
Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by LesbianBoy(m): 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
Why una dey insult the girl? I like girls like this because they say the mind of their fellow girls and not all those girls that will be deceiving guys wey no sabi their scopes grin grin grin
Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by fancy4eve(f): 10:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
No body wants a liability. Y re young ladies of dis generation always thinking of getting a guy in church by dressing hot. I tire for una, so church is now a meeting point abi, were u go nd show of ur selling point, instead of praising GOD.end time gals
Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by AceDomino(m): 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
Free pussy calling
Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by macaranta(m): 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
SIaye:
grin how we wan take reason you when you have nothing to offer cheesy fine boys don wise, nor be to carry date again.
Lol my friend said it's only fellow rich girls that turns him on grin
Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by Harrynight(m): 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
ndy87:

Guys be looking for ready made babes to marry. Yak ndi.

likewise ladies.... abi i lie
Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by TourismMan(m): 11:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
mzHANA:
Those rich people she's talking about are also talking about her that's she's a hoe whenever they saw her dress and makeups

And the broke boys she's talking about can never wish to marry her, they only want's a night.

Ur type dey sweet for Bleep well well
Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by stan83: 12:28am On Jan 15, 2018
She din't buy them nah
FreshBoss007:
too much make up... she's even got some on her blouse....

shithappens
Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by AntiNormal(m): 12:58am On Jan 15, 2018
This is a simple one... If she wants to catch the "cute swagallicious boys", she should stay outside the church and wait for them to come out... After all, it's not like she's paying attention to God inside or anything...
Problem solved...
Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by kimtella(f): 2:02am On Jan 15, 2018
issoryt undecided
Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by DedeNkem: 3:49am On Jan 15, 2018
Maybe na her right eye problem cause am.
Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by SIaye: 5:31am On Jan 15, 2018
macaranta:

Lol my friend said it's only fellow rich girls that turns him on grin

Hahaha yes na so he suppose be.
Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by Emiron(m): 7:59am On Jan 15, 2018
ok continue

Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 15, 2018
KushyKush:
Everyone is going to church to meet God and this Hoe is going to o look for rich dicks.

Olosho yappa ni igboro Eko

First sensible comment you made so far this year

That new dick you are receiving have got the right nutrients for your brain shey? grin

Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by ibietela2(m): 10:50am On Jan 15, 2018
What stops you from going to them
Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
Harrynight:

likewise ladies.... abi i lie

Nobody wants to invest again o. Na just chop clean mouth haaa Micheal blow the trumpet ndien.
Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by FreshBoss007: 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
Amarabae:
Hahahahaha.
The question is not you looking for a handsome andrich guy but rather what if the handsome and rich guy want a rich girl and you don't fit in?
Nobody want a financial parasite now especially in this buhari economy grin grin
and this is my ideal model of a woman worthy of been married? are you single?
while niggas are working their ass to get rich, bitches are lying waiting like a parasitic tapeworm, to latch unto

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding / Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating / Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.