Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Hypocrisy And Irony Of The Christian Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hypocrisy And Irony Of The Christian Religion (2480 Views)

Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven / Christian Religion denomination That accepts And support Homosexuality(LGBTQIA) / What Is The Judgement Of Islamic And Christian Religion On Incision (gbere) In Y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hypocrisy And Irony Of The Christian Religion by johnydon22(m): 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
On the admonition of the Holy spirit he went down and burnt the village shrine.

His congregation sang songs of praise, they hailed both God and pastor for a job well done as the blazing fire ate everything.

"If their God is powerful, why didn't he stop his shrine from going up in flames?"
Pastor boasted to a jeering crowd who laughed and clapped at his remark.

Getting back to the church premises, it has been razed to the ground. Some group of Jihadists had thrown a bomb into the complex and everything was destroyed.

"Oh they are persecuting us" The pastor moaned "We are facing tribulations for Christ"

the crowd behind him cried and prayed to God, their heart firmly resolved to take on the persecution for the sake of Christ.

None of them asked the same question "if our God was powerful, why didn't he stop the church from getting blown up"

No, this is different to them, this is persecution.

Jesus fought against hypocrites all his life, then created the greatest hypocrites the world have known after going back to heaven.

The Irony and hypocrisy of Christianity

40 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Hypocrisy And Irony Of The Christian Religion by Tomoyayi(m): 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
Re: Hypocrisy And Irony Of The Christian Religion by hypemarket(m): 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
johnydon22:

His congregation sang songs of praise, they hailed both God and pastor for a job well done as the blazing fire ate everything.

"If their God is powerful, why didn't he stop his shrine from going up in flames?"

Getting back to the church premises, it has been razed to the ground. Some group of Jihadists had thrown a bomb into the complex and everything was destroyed.

"Oh they are persecuting us" The pastor moaned "We are facing tribulations for Christ"

the crowd behind him cried and prayed to God, their heart firmly resolved to take on the persecution for the sake of Christ.

None of them asked the same question "if our God was powerful, why didn't he stop the church from getting blown up"

Jesus fought against hypocrites all his life, then created the greatest hypocrites the world have known after going back to heaven.

nice story

sensible point

but

am really hungry, this hungryman size is becoming too small tho'

tsw!!
Re: Hypocrisy And Irony Of The Christian Religion by adepeter2027(m): 2:06pm On Jan 14, 2018
Wow Interesting.
But you know what?
God works in mysterious ways. The gate of hell shall not prevail

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy And Irony Of The Christian Religion by Martinez19(m): 3:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hypocrisy and stupidity are two of the things keeping faith alive.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hypocrisy And Irony Of The Christian Religion by Martinez19(m): 3:11pm On Jan 14, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy And Irony Of The Christian Religion by UncleSnr(m): 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
kiss
Seun, Lalasticlala
Come and ban me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy And Irony Of The Christian Religion by CatfishBilly: 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
Apt.

Broad daylight hypocrisy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hypocrisy And Irony Of The Christian Religion by obinna58(m): 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
grin
Well said

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hypocrisy And Irony Of The Christian Religion by dalaman: 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
Martinez19:

These two things are what makes up faith. Even muslims always cry of persecution. Go close to the muslims, the are ALWAYS crying that they are being persecuted. Religionists love dishing out thrash but give them a test of their own medicine and watch them cry and beat their chest that they are being persecuted for their various religions.

This persecution complex makes them feel they are doing something worthwhile.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hypocrisy And Irony Of The Christian Religion by johnydon22(m): 6:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
adepeter2027:
Wow
Interesting.

But you know what?

God works in mysterious ways. The gate of hell shall not prevail

I know all too well.. So many of them won't still imagine the God of the shrine they burnt working in mysterious ways too

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy And Irony Of The Christian Religion by johnydon22(m): 6:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
UncleSnr:
kiss
Seun, Lalasticlala
Come and ban me

grin
Re: Hypocrisy And Irony Of The Christian Religion by johnydon22(m): 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
CatfishBilly:
Apt.

Broad daylight hypocrisy.

The worst part is, nobody says anything... A Christian would burn a shrine then shout that he is being persecuted if he isn't allowed to burn another ..

There isn't any difference here from Islamic Jihadists, both fundamentally want the same thing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy And Irony Of The Christian Religion by johnydon22(m): 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
Martinez19:

It's ironic that Jesus hated hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy And Irony Of The Christian Religion by CandidSeeker(m): 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
johnydon22:

You don't understand Christianity.

The building is not 'The Church' .

Any gathering or fellowship of individual members (of The Body of Christ ) is The Church.

Acts 17:24-25 KJV
God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;...

1 Corinthians 3:16 KJV
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

Matthew 18:20 KJV
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Note: I don't support burning of peoples' shrine ( Jesus didn't preach that).

-Peace.

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy And Irony Of The Christian Religion by johnydon22(m): 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
CandidSeeker:

You don't understand Christianity.

The building is not 'The Church' .

Any gathering or fellowship of individual members (of The Body of Christ ) is The Church.

Acts 17:24-25 KJV
God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;...

1 Corinthians 3:16 KJV
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

Matthew 18:20 KJV
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Note: I don't support burning of peoples' shrine ( Jesus didn't preach that).

-Peace.

Oh you could say that too.

Doesn't still stop the building from being called a Church... the point it

"A place of worship was destroyed"

doesnt really matter what you call is

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hypocrisy And Irony Of The Christian Religion by Martinez19(m): 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
johnydon22:

Oh you could say that too.

Doesn't still stop the building from being called a Church... the point it

"A place of worship was destroyed"

doesnt really matter what you call it
are you minding him? They love shooting off point.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy And Irony Of The Christian Religion by johnydon22(m): 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
Martinez19:
are you minding him? They love shooting off point.

Totally steered off the premise I raised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy And Irony Of The Christian Religion by Martinez19(m): 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
johnydon22:

Totally steered off the premise I raised
he knew what you were talking about but he still decided to hold weekday programme on your head.
Re: Hypocrisy And Irony Of The Christian Religion by ScienceWatch: 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
Satanic sickly Vultures will circle here now to eat the flesh of the greatest man to have walked on this forsaken planet. Damn, Atheism is really a sick joke played on humanity by the father of insanity.

One of the psychological symptoms of insanity is DENIAL of truth. Denial is a common bond that binds all Atheists together.
The words,

Jesus and God are like powerful FLAKKA drugs to Atheists. When Atheists sniff out the words Jesus or God, they start frothing in the mouth and start to signal their gang to come and rip those words apart.

This madness is the main reason for the large drop in decent new recruits into Atheism. The criminally minded will obviously continue to embrace Atheism till they had enough of the many sexual attacks on them in prisons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy And Irony Of The Christian Religion by UncleSnr(m): 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Satanic sickly Vultures will circle here now to eat the flesh of the greatest man to have walked on this forsaken planet. Damn, Atheism is really a sick joke played on humanity by the father of insanity.

One of the psychological symptoms of insanity is DENIAL of truth. Denial is a common bond that binds all Atheists together.
The words,

Jesus and God are like powerful FLAKKA drugs to Atheists. When Atheists sniff out the words Jesus or God, they start frothing in the mouth and start to signal their gang to come and rip those words apart.

This madness is the main reason for the large drop in decent new recruits into Atheism. The criminally minded will obviously continue to embrace Atheism till they had enough of the many sexual attacks on them in prisons.

How I wished your writeup correlated to the post.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hypocrisy And Irony Of The Christian Religion by frank317: 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
ScienceWatch:

The words,

ok... now go and read the OP and respond like a normal human. Throwing irrelevant words when your belief is put to test will only make u sound like someone who is mentally deranged.

I am sure your God is dissappointed in u

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hypocrisy And Irony Of The Christian Religion by ScienceWatch: 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
UncleSnr:

How I wished your writeup correlated to the post.

The topic is : Hypocrisy And Irony Of The Christian Religion. Read my comments carefully and you will find the real cause of this
Pseudo problems that drugged out Atheist dream up for comic sexual relief.

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy And Irony Of The Christian Religion by ScienceWatch: 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
frank317:

ok... now go and read the OP and respond like a normal human. Throwing irrelevant words when your belief is put to test will only make u sound like someone who is mentally deranged.

I am sure your God is dissappointed in u
Stop keeping yourself wiser than what we know you are. Read my comments again and get wiser, it simply and clearly reveals what the hidden motives are for the non-existence of any real evidence. The story is full of holes and is poorly written. You wont attract High-level Atheists here. I did my job.
Re: Hypocrisy And Irony Of The Christian Religion by hopefulLandlord: 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
why are people that aren't newbies here still replying this guy?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hypocrisy And Irony Of The Christian Religion by frank317: 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Stop keeping yourself wiser than what we know you are. Read my comments again and get wiser, it simply and clearly reveals what the hidden motives are for the non-existence of any real evidence. The story is full of holes and is poorly written. You wont attract High-level Atheists here. I did my job.

hypocrite
Re: Hypocrisy And Irony Of The Christian Religion by festwiz(m): 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Lol.

Re: Hypocrisy And Irony Of The Christian Religion by johnydon22(m): 9:26am On Jan 22, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Asin eeeehn
Re: Hypocrisy And Irony Of The Christian Religion by johnydon22(m): 9:18am On May 19, 2018
UncleSnr:
kiss
Seun, Lalasticlala
Come and ban me

grin grin
Re: Hypocrisy And Irony Of The Christian Religion by johnydon22(m): 9:21am On May 19, 2018
frank317:

hypocrite
Frank you should know better than pay any attention to the guy. He is a full blown retard and is proud of it.

Ignoring him is at least an effective remedy to the effects of his madness.

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy And Irony Of The Christian Religion by CAPSLOCKED: 11:40am On May 19, 2018
johnydon22:

The worst part is, nobody says anything... A Christian would burn a shrine then shout that he is being persecuted if he isn't allowed to burn another ..

grin
TO A CHRISTIAN, BURNING SHRINES IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN HELPING THE POOR AND NEEDY.

JUST LIKE GOD SENDS HURRICANES BECAUSE OF GAYS INSTEAD OF ENDING WORLD HUNGER AND POVERTY.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy And Irony Of The Christian Religion by johnydon22(m): 8:27pm On May 19, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

grin
TO A CHRISTIAN, BURNING SHRINES IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN HELPING THE POOR AND NEEDY.

JUST LIKE GOD SENDS HURRICANES BECAUSE OF GAYS INSTEAD OF ENDING WORLD HUNGER AND POVERTY.

LOL

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Firstfruit Controversy / The Resurrection Of The Dead Saints / Jesus Never Told Anyone He Will Die For Them!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.