Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

“I Regret Getting Married” — Gifty Powers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Regret Getting Married” — Gifty Powers (1897 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone / Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Regret Getting Married” — Gifty Powers by Mitchellense: 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
One of Big Brother Nigeria 2017 controversial housemates , Gifty Powers or simply Gifty, has in a new interview with PUNCH revealed thatshe regrets getting married.

Recall, She recently penned down some words of advice to her fellow women on relationship and men generally on social media.

She took to her Instagram story to write ;

You don’t need to break your head or cry to God to give you a GOOD/FAITHFUL man + you don’t need a complicated set of rules in searching for him. If he truly loves you, he will go extra miles in making you his love forever. Never expect a man to be faithful to you. All what you should do is be an amazing gf/wife

https://notedlifestyles.com/regret-getting-married-gifty-powers/

Re: “I Regret Getting Married” — Gifty Powers by sinaj(f): 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2018
Abi u regret getting divorced

2 Likes

Re: “I Regret Getting Married” — Gifty Powers by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
Where did she say she regrets getting married?. All these bloggers sef!.

1 Like

Re: “I Regret Getting Married” — Gifty Powers by kingem(m): 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
She needs a man undecided
Re: “I Regret Getting Married” — Gifty Powers by kolafolabi(m): 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
Na you sabi

2 Likes

Re: “I Regret Getting Married” — Gifty Powers by Emekus92(m): 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
from her post I think she's enjoying her marriage with her man.
Re: “I Regret Getting Married” — Gifty Powers by donstan18: 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
m
Re: “I Regret Getting Married” — Gifty Powers by oloriadejoke(f): 12:08am On Jan 15, 2018
This girl and spirit of confusion dem be like bread and skipee...she talk sey Shey neva marry b4 now she is regretting she's once married...nawa oo

(1) (Reply)

Sucking Breast? Davido Reveals Secret Behind His Freshness. / Paul Okoye Draws A Striking Resemblance Between A Snail And IG Troll / Zlatan Ibile To Gift A Little Girl 1.5 Million For Singing His Song "Ninu Aye"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.