Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,757 members, 7,802,313 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party (32788 Views)

Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Wins $5 Million Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership / Goodbye Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, We Shall Not Miss You / Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by 3RNEST(m): 6:44am On Jan 15, 2018
senatordave1:

Stop this foolishness.dont allow your buhariphobia to make you reason backwards.up buhari till 2023.
grin biko we need young blood this time..no old papa in power this time around..

#istand4youngbloodasPresident.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by KayCee92(m): 6:52am On Jan 15, 2018
maxwell530:
And this woman statue was erected and worshipped somewhere in Nigeria

did u even read the story at all,what are u trying to say.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by KayCee92(m): 6:54am On Jan 15, 2018
sped1oro:
Good riddance to bad rubbish

u just learnt that abi??

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by KayCee92(m): 6:55am On Jan 15, 2018
livinus009:
Just because she lost her second term election??

go back and read that story
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by siralos135: 6:59am On Jan 15, 2018
biblegirl:
So the keke I entered today wanted to overtake a trailer. The trailer blocked him,then booom!, the keke man started warning the trailer guy
"I will jam you oo!"..
That was how I asked him to drop me without reaching my destination.... You want to jam him with what?...
You see weed?.....fear weed!!!.

Na u sabi
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by nnowu(f): 7:03am On Jan 15, 2018
they lack the balls

quote author=Reediano post=64204569]Funny...

Wonder if APC actually has the power to sack a ruling president... [/quote]
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by Chetimah(m): 7:58am On Jan 15, 2018
The keke man is a SCIENCES STUDENT he done mis chemical together lol
biblegirl:
So the keke I entered today wanted to overtake a trailer. The trailer blocked him,then booom!, the keke man started warning the trailer guy
"I will jam you oo!"..
That was how I asked him to drop me without reaching my destination.... You want to jam him with what?...
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by engrelvis(m): 8:16am On Jan 15, 2018
biblegirl:
"I will jam you oo!"..
lol
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by Rajosh(m): 8:42am On Jan 15, 2018
livinus009:
She has served her two terms. she was sacked because she didn't support her vice president in the election.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by Bondesniger(m): 8:43am On Jan 15, 2018
Weah's running mate was senator Jewel Howard-Taylor. She is the ex-wife of former rebel leader
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by Rajosh(m): 8:46am On Jan 15, 2018
livinus009:
she was sacked for not supporting her vice president. she's served her two terms already.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by mystmoze(m): 8:49am On Jan 15, 2018
spafu:
Next is Buhari that will be sack by APC. If you agree let me see your like and if you disagree shamelessly share.
And the likes win have it

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by spafu(m): 10:00am On Jan 15, 2018
phabulux:

I can 'like' this comment 1 million times, but, it still won't add an iota of common sense to you.

What are you going to do with all the 'like's you've got now? Build house?
Dem say go school you no gree now see how you just displayed your ignorance. Have you heard the word survey before? What of poll? Google them.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by spafu(m): 10:03am On Jan 15, 2018
senatordave1:

Stop this foolishness.dont allow your buhariphobia to make you reason backwards.up buhari till 2023.
Zombie no go think unless you tell am to think. Guy you can follow Buhari to your destruction, na Zombie way be that.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 15, 2018
She Support Weah Based On The Agreement They Both Had When She Wants To Contest 4 Her 2nd Term In Office
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by DonBobes(m): 11:51am On Jan 15, 2018
Teacher1776:
They should just say it. They are angry because she didn't rig the election in favour of the party's candidate.
African politics sha!
A legacy of GEJ.
GOD Bless him
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by KingSango(m): 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
Teacher1776:

Do you have your own private life besides worshipping Buhari?
Sycophancy is a kind of mental illness.

Laughing, it's actually cult worpship syncophancy is what politicians do with each who are undeclared members of the same cult.

What has Nigeria have to do with Liberia? Nothing. Liberians are an American controlled country. The US only interferes in Nigeria they do not control it.

As it stands Nigeria is a very violent land, much of Africa, yet it's been that way for several centuries now. No punk can ever be the leader of Nigeria. Buhari has won his respect on the battlefield not in politics. The Nigerian military personnel like Buhari, they will go and fight for him because they know Buhari is a fighter. APC wanted a president who could bring stability to the nation and stop the terrorism caused by external enemies of Nigeria. The military intelligence confirmed BK were getting financed, 2000 US dollars to sign up fighters. When you are leader of any nation you will face other nations stirring war in your borders and you will need brave men to fight.

The Nigerian military has announced they are recruiting, how come you are not signing up? grin

Fight a bush war and then come back and tell us who the real enemy is. grin Many European nation's are vying for the control of Africa. They pay other Africans to hunt and kill you. And fools are so greedy and broke they will kill whole families for European Did you not see the displaced Nigerians in Borno state who said BK killed their family members and burned their homes? Are you signing up to help them or you just hate Buhari so much you can't never serve your people as long as he is president?

ASE

Love Sango
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by MostRanking(m): 12:51pm On Jan 15, 2018
Awon science student. U 4 allow d guy complete im practical Na.
biblegirl:
"I will jam you oo!"..
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by KingSango(m): 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
Yall need to know the truth about the Taylors, these African Americans were baby sacrificing Satanists.

https://www.nairaland.com/4291591/african-american-satanist-charles-taylor

1 Share

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
Reediano:
Funny...

Wonder if APC actually has the power to sack a ruling president...
not unless he stops sharing money
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by KingSango(m): 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
Greetings,

The dangers of people of African descent being converted to the ways of the savages rings true in this example of African American Charles Taylor. Charles Taylor, a descendant of African American slaves, that Pres. Lincoln freed and shipped them to Liberia where they formed Liberia into an American colony. These African American slaves saw themselves superior to the Africans in Liberia, they believed their speaking English, being Christian and being of different bloodline separated them. There was never peace between the two groups as the African Americans received favor and support from the American Whites who also were living in Liberia. These Uncle Tom African Americans began to enslave the Africans and this continued up until the Liberian Civil War. This in where Charles Taylor born in Liberia but of bloodline descent of African American elitists later enters the picture, Taylor went to school in America. Taylor was incarcerated in a Boston prison where the CIA broke him out of prison and flew him to Africa. Taylor returned to the Liberia and began paying rebels to cause uproar in the country. Taylor was hired many hencemen including General Butt Unclad, a Krahn high priest, who believed it was his destiny to be king. General Butt Unclad and the elders of Krahn, a Liberian traditional cult, sacrifice babies, snatching them from African women at will. The babies were chopped up and feed to the war boys that General Butt Unclad used to help Samuel Moe and Taylor seize power. General Butt Unclad and his child soldiers fought butt Unclad, which they claim gave them supernatural powers, I wouldn't doubt. But the issue of was truly these war boys were rapists along with General Butt Unclad who said that the Devil appeared to him and told him to kill babies. The truth is that being Unclad has nothing to do with the magic bullet proof vests, but all Satan demons require sodomy and sexual deviance so that the spirit of the demons can pass from one person to another. This is the truth of Charles Taylor and how he came to power by sacrificing babies and sodomizing small boys brainwashing them into becoming rapists and killers. They were feared for their savagery that they heaped upon innocent Liberians and this fear was a form of control that Taylor used to surp power and keep it. Taylor was only brought down when he attempted to expand his dark rule into Sierra Leone. He is currently serving 50 years for war crimes and crimes against humanity.

[b]Blahyi, also known as Genera Butt Unclad, has said he led his troops Unclad except for shoes and a gun. He believed that his unclothedness was a source of protection from bullets.[8] Blahyi now claims he would regularly sacrifice a victim before battle, saying, "Usually it was a small child, someone whose fresh blood would satisfy the devil."[1]

He explained to the Seattle Post-Intelligencer: "Sometimes I would enter under the water where children were playing. I would dive under the water, grab one, carry him under and break his neck. Sometimes I'd cause accidents. Sometimes I'd just slaughter them."[9] In January 2008 Blahyi confessed to taking part in human sacrifices which "included the killing of an innocent child and plucking out the heart, which was divided into pieces for us to eat."[10]

Blahyi claimed to a South African Star reporter that he "met Satan regularly and talked to him" and that from age of 11 to 25 he took part in monthly human sacrifices.[11] In his account of a typical battle Blahyi claimed, "So, before leading my troops into battle, we would get drunk and drugged up, sacrifice a local teenager, drink the blood, then strip down to our shoes and go into battle wearing colorful wigs and carrying imaginary purses we'd looted from civilians. We'd slaughter anyone we saw, chop their heads off and use them as soccer balls. We were nude, fearless, drunk yet strategic. We killed hundreds of people--so many I lost count."[12]

Blahyi also purported that during this period he had "magical powers that made him invisible" and a "special power" to capture a town singlehandedly, then call in his troops afterwards to "clean up".[13] Some of Blahyi's soldiers--often boys in their early teens and younger--would enter battle Unclad; others would wear women's clothes.[1] In June 2006 Blahyi published his autobiography that included pictures of him fighting with a rifle, wearing nothing but sneakers.[14]

During the First Liberian Civil War he led a mercenary unit, many of whom were child soldiers, which was known as the Butt Unclad Brigade.[3] They were funded by Roosevelt Johnson and fought alongside the ULIMO militia against militias led by Charles Taylor and Prince Yormie Johnson. ULIMO was loyal to Samuel Doe, who was captured and executed—personally—by Johnson. Taylor eventually took control of the country.
[/b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CGrjsb9bsc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmrkTi3EHqk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OkKBQXs2HM

Black Satanists are real and we must address this issue of wicked demonically possessed people of African descent:
https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by phabulux: 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
spafu:

Dem say go school you no gree now see how you just displayed your ignorance. Have you heard the word survey before? What of poll? Google them.

':DYinmu'cheesy
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by phabulux: 1:02am On Jan 17, 2018
spafu:

Survey.

;(
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by spafu(m): 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
phabulux:

Survey.
;(
Zombie
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by phabulux: 12:01am On Jan 18, 2018
spafu:

Zombie

spafu? (shaking my head)

If you must bear a name, bear a reasonable one.

If you're looking for a zombie, you've found it: you!

Movafucker!

cheesy
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by KingSango(m): 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
KingSango:
Greetings,

The dangers of people of African descent being converted to the ways of the savages rings true in this example of African American Charles Taylor. Charles Taylor, a descendant of African American slaves, that Pres. Lincoln freed and shipped them to Liberia where they formed Liberia into an American colony. These African American slaves saw themselves superior to the Africans in Liberia, they believed their speaking English, being Christian and being of different bloodline separated them. There was never peace between the two groups as the African Americans received favor and support from the American Whites who also were living in Liberia. These Uncle Tom African Americans began to enslave the Africans and this continued up until the Liberian Civil War. This in where Charles Taylor born in Liberia but of bloodline descent of African American elitists later enters the picture, Taylor went to school in America. Taylor was incarcerated in a Boston prison where the CIA broke him out of prison and flew him to Africa. Taylor returned to the Liberia and began paying rebels to cause uproar in the country. Taylor was hired many hencemen including General Butt Unclad, a Krahn high priest, who believed it was his destiny to be king. General Butt Unclad and the elders of Krahn, a Liberian traditional cult, sacrifice babies, snatching them from African women at will. The babies were chopped up and feed to the war boys that General Butt Unclad used to help Samuel Moe and Taylor seize power. General Butt Unclad and his child soldiers fought butt Unclad, which they claim gave them supernatural powers, I wouldn't doubt. But the issue of was truly these war boys were rapists along with General Butt Unclad who said that the Devil appeared to him and told him to kill babies. The truth is that being Unclad has nothing to do with the magic bullet proof vests, but all Satan demons require sodomy and sexual deviance so that the spirit of the demons can pass from one person to another. This is the truth of Charles Taylor and how he came to power by sacrificing babies and sodomizing small boys brainwashing them into becoming rapists and killers. They were feared for their savagery that they heaped upon innocent Liberians and this fear was a form of control that Taylor used to surp power and keep it. Taylor was only brought down when he attempted to expand his dark rule into Sierra Leone. He is currently serving 50 years for war crimes and crimes against humanity.

[b]Blahyi, also known as Genera Butt Unclad, has said he led his troops Unclad except for shoes and a gun. He believed that his unclothedness was a source of protection from bullets.[8] Blahyi now claims he would regularly sacrifice a victim before battle, saying, "Usually it was a small child, someone whose fresh blood would satisfy the devil."[1]

He explained to the Seattle Post-Intelligencer: "Sometimes I would enter under the water where children were playing. I would dive under the water, grab one, carry him under and break his neck. Sometimes I'd cause accidents. Sometimes I'd just slaughter them."[9] In January 2008 Blahyi confessed to taking part in human sacrifices which "included the killing of an innocent child and plucking out the heart, which was divided into pieces for us to eat."[10]

Blahyi claimed to a South African Star reporter that he "met Satan regularly and talked to him" and that from age of 11 to 25 he took part in monthly human sacrifices.[11] In his account of a typical battle Blahyi claimed, "So, before leading my troops into battle, we would get drunk and drugged up, sacrifice a local teenager, drink the blood, then strip down to our shoes and go into battle wearing colorful wigs and carrying imaginary purses we'd looted from civilians. We'd slaughter anyone we saw, chop their heads off and use them as soccer balls. We were nude, fearless, drunk yet strategic. We killed hundreds of people--so many I lost count."[12]

Blahyi also purported that during this period he had "magical powers that made him invisible" and a "special power" to capture a town singlehandedly, then call in his troops afterwards to "clean up".[13] Some of Blahyi's soldiers--often boys in their early teens and younger--would enter battle Unclad; others would wear women's clothes.[1] In June 2006 Blahyi published his autobiography that included pictures of him fighting with a rifle, wearing nothing but sneakers.[14]

During the First Liberian Civil War he led a mercenary unit, many of whom were child soldiers, which was known as the Butt Unclad Brigade.[3] They were funded by Roosevelt Johnson and fought alongside the ULIMO militia against militias led by Charles Taylor and Prince Yormie Johnson. ULIMO was loyal to Samuel Doe, who was captured and executed—personally—by Johnson. Taylor eventually took control of the country.
[/b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CGrjsb9bsc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmrkTi3EHqk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OkKBQXs2HM

Black Satanists are real and we must address this issue of wicked demonically possessed people of African descent:
https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by phabulux: 10:34am On Jul 18, 2018
spafu:

Zombie

Have you rested on 'this'?

Biittccchhh!:wink
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by spafu(m): 10:40am On Jul 18, 2018
phabulux:

Have you rested on 'this'?

Sorry for the late response I was on admission in a Psychiatry Hospital for months!:wink
Like serious? You went completely mad? I warned you about following Buhari like a zombie, now see what it cost you. Sorry, you hear?
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by phabulux: 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
spafu:

Like serious? You went completely mad? I warned you about following Buhari like a zombie, now see what it cost you. Sorry, you hear?

How old are you, pafu? Really, we can't all be expected to be perfect, but, by damn! Aspire to a level of 'goodness':p' that'll make your mother happy'

Your brain is soaked, isn't it, pafu?

pafu is what we call bread in my area.

OLLOOSSSHHHIII!
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by phabulux: 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
spafu:

Just warming up, you bas.tar.d!

You picked a wrong time and a wrong person to start this with.

You ipod louts are the scum of this world. This universe will benefit greatly from your exit from it. Eleribu!
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by spafu(m): 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
phabulux:

How old are you, pafu? Really, we can't all be expected to be perfect, but, by damn! Aspire to a level of 'goodness':p' that'll make your mother happy'

Your brain is soaked, isn't it, pafu?

pafu is what we call bread in my area.

OLLOOSSSHHHIII!
I knew it without being told that you are a usel.ess Afonja, the curse upon your head is already too much so I won't need to add to your burden. Only you a gambari as.slicker, only u a us.eless skull miner. Iyare for there. And you can try guessing again, but I am not Igbo. A use.less mbati mbati like you. Bring it on dan buran ubanka, kaji ko?
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by spafu(m): 8:28am On Jul 19, 2018
phabulux:

Just warming up, you bas.tar.d!

You picked a wrong time and a wrong person to start this with.

You ipod louts are the scum of this world. This universe will benefit greatly from your exit from it. Eleribu!
Agbaya, se the Amala and Ewedu soup you ate last night, still they make you sleep like useless afonja that has not seen. head to mine?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Buried Alive Rises From Grave / Coronavirus: Trump Bans Travel From Europe To Us / How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.