Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. (15996 Views)

BBNaija 2017 Ex-Housemate, Bisola, Shares Stunning New Photos / Throwback Photo Of Ebuka And Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017 / Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by nuellaisaac(f): 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
Winner of the 2017 edition of Big Brother Naija, Efe Ejeba, has revealed that he hardly uses the different social media platforms invogue today and as such, negative comments from trolls on these platforms do not bother him.
BBNaija 2017 Winner Efe

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, he said,

“The truth is that I don’t know what is happening on social media. When I wake up in the morning, I pray, eat, record songs and I release them. I don’t hear what people say about my music. I am not disturbed about negative comments because it is normal for people to have different views about whatever you do.”

The based on logistics singer also said he could not remember having any dealings with an on-air personality, who called him out on social media during the week for disrespecting him.

According to the OAP, Efe didn’t honour an invitation for an interview even after they had reached an agreement.
Reacting to the issue, Efe said,

“I haven’t heard anything like that. Like I said, I am not a social media person. I visit social media once in a while because of the industry I am in. I only go online when I want to post things that are important to me and I log off immediately after that. The truth is that I cannot remember having such discussion with any OAP.”

BBNaija 2017 Winner Efe

The singer insisted that he had a good year in 2017 ,despite the insinuation by some music followers that he needs to improve on his music to compete in the industry.

“Considering where I am coming from, I experienced massive growth in my career last year. Right now, I have the attention of the people and that is the most important thing. But I hope to do more this year, which is natural for every youth that dreams.

“I don’t feel any pressure. I am just doing my music. If there is any pressure, it is from within because I try to push myself every day. This year, I plan to release more music and videos, and I will put the rest in the hands of God. The industry is growing and I am happy to be part of it at the moment,”

https://notedlifestyles.com/negative-comments-dont-bother-efe/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by JAMO4REAL1(m): 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
dont mind them let them say anything dey like, 25m is not easy bro (who I be)

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by Mynd44: 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
Doesn't bother him? We are all in trouble.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by Elnino4ladies: 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
Lol
Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by Fynestboi: 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
We don hear. Lol

1 Like

Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by BruncleZuma: 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
grin grin grin grin

[img]https://im-01./4FAI.gif[/img]

This guy and Mugabe I just no sabi who dey "colour blind" pass...the people around you that are egging you on no just get your interest for mind.

10 Likes

Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by BlackDBagba: 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
grin
Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by Jamariwolf4(f): 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
Well said
Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by slawomir: 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
my grandfather is 146 years old and he still alive and healthy simply because he is always minding his own business

Nigerians don't mind their own business that is why the nation is retrogressing

12 Likes

Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by Fynestboi: 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
Mynd44:
Doesn't bother him? We are all in trouble.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by OneCorner: 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
Na why he dey keep in song as punishment for us shocked

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by Olasco93: 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
Based on logistics, Nigerians talk too much.
Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by Pilot4Airbus(m): 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
grin grin
Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by Daeylar(f): 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
He better start reading those comments.
No wonder he keeps releasing noise after noise.

36 Likes

Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by jeeqaa7(m): 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ggg
Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by MissOpe(f): 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
There is no one who isnt bothered by negative comments, we can only choose to regulate how it affects us......

8 Likes

Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by free2ryhme: 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
nuellaisaac:
Winner of the 2017 edition of Big Brother Naija, Efe Ejeba, has revealed that he hardly uses the different social media platforms invogue today and as such, negative comments from trolls on these platforms do not bother him.
BBNaija 2017 Winner Efe

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, he said,

“The truth is that I don’t know what is happening on social media. When I wake up in the morning, I pray, eat, record songs and I release them. I don’t hear what people say about my music. I am not disturbed about negative comments because it is normal for people to have different views about whatever you do.”

The based on logistics singer also said he could not remember having any dealings with an on-air personality, who called him out on social media during the week for disrespecting him.

According to the OAP, Efe didn’t honour an invitation for an interview even after they had reached an agreement.
Reacting to the issue, Efe said,

“I haven’t heard anything like that. Like I said, I am not a social media person. I visit social media once in a while because of the industry I am in. I only go online when I want to post things that are important to me and I log off immediately after that. The truth is that I cannot remember having such discussion with any OAP.”

BBNaija 2017 Winner Efe

The singer insisted that he had a good year in 2017 ,despite the insinuation by some music followers that he needs to improve on his music to compete in the industry.

“Considering where I am coming from, I experienced massive growth in my career last year. Right now, I have the attention of the people and that is the most important thing. But I hope to do more this year, which is natural for every youth that dreams.

“I don’t feel any pressure. I am just doing my music. If there is any pressure, it is from within because I try to push myself every day. This year, I plan to release more music and videos, and I will put the rest in the hands of God. The industry is growing and I am happy to be part of it at the moment,”

https://notedlifestyles.com/negative-comments-dont-bother-efe/

When you are doing negative things why should it bother it grin grin grin
Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by Dospix(m): 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
Waiting patiently for the baseless comments of bbnaija sore loosers! Efe we stand with you Gidigbam!

3 Likes

Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by TycoOn04: 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
Don't worry . don't mind them jare efe . they just hating , keep releasing ur "music" . it won't waste , there is a reason there are mental hospitals , they will play it for the patients there . its not.meant for normal human beings by the way , so ride on bro :' grin angry

16 Likes

Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by vibort: 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
Well said
Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by ammyluv2002(f): 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
Way to go Efe! Don't let anyone pull you down...believe in your dreams!

3 Likes

Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by wane01(m): 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
Clear proof of the verse that says the race doesnt belong to the swift or mighty......
Based on common sense logistics this guy nor suppose pass audition

3 Likes

Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by Chimoskky: 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
Efe just continue one day people will accept you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by Oyindidi(f): 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
Bettergrin cos your songs dey only attract negative comments
Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by hypocriticracy: 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
abi na....as somebody wey get somebody..

1 Like

Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by andyibanga(m): 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
you should start listening to pple uncle efe. my humble opinion, music is not for you, do something else while you still have some money left

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by anny268(f): 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
They don't bother him at all. He get somebody wey get somebody cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2018
why on earth would it
Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by iamJ(m): 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2018
anny268:
It doesn't bother him at all. He get somebody wey get somebody cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by frubben(m): 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2018
ride on bro. release all d nonsense you have and let us hear word

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by Daeylar(f): 9:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
anny268:
They don't bother him at all. He get somebody wey get somebody cheesy

grin grin. Wey getti somebody.
Efe sef.

3 Likes

Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by iamJ(m): 9:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
frubben:
ride on bro. release all d nonsense you have and let us hear word
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

15 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Pictures In Yomi Casual And Wife's Honeymoon In Dubai / Kwam 1 Plans To Return To School After Dropping Out / 'Why I Said I Am Not Interested In Marriage'- Blogger Ebiwali Replies Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.