Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" (32104 Views)

MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections / The Truth Behind Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And PMB: A Rejoinder. / Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari Regarding The Current Issues In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by dukie25: 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
There's a Nairaland frontpage post about an imaginary poll conducted on twitter. What the @op didn't tell his audience was that the poll was conducted by an APC supporter. (It does not matter you might say but lets check facts).

He is an APC supporter so his audience or his "followers" are overwhelmingly APC supporters.

If a PDP supporter conducted same poll on his timeline the result would be different because the target audience would be overwhelmingly PDP. If I conduct a poll PDP would win 99% because my followers and I are all PDP supporters.
Go to his timeline and check his followers, they are mostly Hausas and Yorubas (about 95%).

The poll would have integrity if it was conducted by saharareporters or punch or vanguard or a recognized news outlet not one conducted by someone with an Igbo name "Ebuka" but has zero Igbo following.

Nairaland and especially lalasticlala have to take cognizance of paid shills trying to propagate false narrative.

Anyway go to Ebuka's twitter page and you'd find out his followers are mostly Hausas and Yorubas, here's a screenshot.

178 Likes 17 Shares

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by HungerBAD: 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by PapaBaby: 4:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
Believe anything from that slowpoke at your own risk.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by melvinjames: 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
A poll was done between a stone and Buhari, can't find the pic now. Buhari had less than 100 likes as against the stone with over a thousand likes. I think the poll was done by the username naijamutant.

255 Likes 18 Shares

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by LionDeLeo: 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
He said most of the followers are hausa and yoruba.

Are these not the same tribes that gave Buhari the 97% he is talking about? And by implication, that same 97% still like him, so what is he talking about?

And if that is the case, the same 97% will still elect him again.

Abeg, 97% is more than sufficient, Atiku and Fayose can share the balance.

106 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by Nosurrenda: 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
So any ediot can just conduct a poll and it is front page, there should be yardstick.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by Dcomrade(m): 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
melvinjames:
A poll was done between a stone and Buhari, can't find the pic now. Buhari had less than 100 likes as against the stone with over a thousand likes. I think the poll was done by the username naijamutant.
True

15 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by DLondonboiy: 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2018
Only God knows how much Lai Mohammed transfered to seuns account...ONLY GOD KNOWS!

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by dukie25: 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
LionDeLeo:
He said most of the followers are hausa and yoruba.

Is it not the same tribes that Buhari the 97% he is talking about? And by implication, that same 97% still like him, so what is he talking about?

And if that is the case, the same 97% will still election him again.

Abeg, 97% is more than sufficient, Atiku and Fayose can share the balance.

I said the poll was not a real reflection of current mood in the nation. This is different from your 97% analogy because his followers are not just Hausas and Yorubas but APC ardent supporters. Why do you think he has no Igbo followers?

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by nnachukz(m): 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
NgeleUgwuAnu posted it. Without opening it I knew what it will look like and the component that cast those votes. Even in the same handle, if the question was rephrased to "Has Buhari performed better than GEJ" you will see that the result will change.
The transgendered phrased it in a way to suit his target.
A living dead and an insensitive sycophant is what he is.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by LionDeLeo: 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
dukie25:

I said the poll was not a real reflection of current mood in the nation. This is different from your 97% analogy because his followers are not just Hausas and Yorubas but APC ardent supporters. Why do you think he has no Igbo followers?
And it was pdp ardent supporters that voted buhari abi? Don't worry, election is barely a year from now, all these jugunu analyses will be put to rest.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by dukie25: 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
LionDeLeo:

And it was pdp ardent supporters that voted buhari abi? Don't worry, election is barely a year from now, all these jugunu analyses will be put to rest.

For you to find Ebuka's page you have to be a strong and passionate APC supporter not just an ordinary APC supporter.
Conduct same poll on Adeyanju's timeline and see if Buhari gets up to 5%. Target audience is the watchword here, he knew most of his followers are APC. Nairaland should have realized that this was a one-sided poll.

29 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by dukie25: 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
[s]
jesusloveyou55:
idiotic pigs of Biafra refused to follow ebuka an Igbo man because ebuka decide not to be mad like them
[/s]

Bros carry your crazeman behaviour commot here.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by fuckbmc: 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
melvinjames:

85 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by Nate23: 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
Anyone whose aim is to vote buhari again considering situations @ hand is an idiot by nature.

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by melvinjames: 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
fuckbmc:

God will bless you, madam give him 5 bottles join my account. grin grin grin

Ordinary stone had 1600 plus likes

18 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by fuckbmc: 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
melvinjames:

God will bless you, madam give him 5 bottles join my account. grin grin grin
Ordinary stone had 1600 plus likes
lol

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by LionDeLeo: 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
dukie25:

For you to find Ebuka's page you have to be a strong and passionate APC supporter not just an ordinary APC supporter.
Conduct same poll on Adeyanju's timeline and see if Buhari gets up to 5%. Target audience is the watchword here, he knew most of his followers are APC. Nairaland should have realized that this was a one-sided poll.

I know, Buhari will not get even 0.5%. I doubt even if his daughter will vote him.

I don hear, Feb 19 is just like tomorrow, all these back and forth will come to rest.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by dukie25: 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
LionDeLeo:

I know, Buhari will not get even 0.5%. I doubt even if his daughter will vote him.

I don hear, Feb 19 is just like tomorrow, all these back and forth will come to rest.

We shall see but Nairaland needs to be a medium for all not just APC supporters.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by baralatie(m): 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
DLondonboiy:
Only God knows how much Lai Mohammed transfered to seuns account...ONLY GOD KNOWS!
only GOD KNOW

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by gameboyo: 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
melvinjames:

Here it is

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by doctokwus: 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
Just saw the poll on nairaland,saw the moniker that brought it,and shook my head for Nland moderators for trying to turn Nland into a child's playground.
A poll by a nonentity on Twitter becomes FP material on nairaland!
It's like an article by Garba Yusuf appearing on the frontpage of the New York Times.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by melvinjames: 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
gameboyo:

Here it is

Thanks my guy.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by dukie25: 5:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
jesusloveyou55:
that was how idiotic pigs of Biafra were shouting ineffectual buffoon till 2019

How do you say "Get lost in Yoruba"?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by usba: 5:06pm On Jan 14, 2018
jesusloveyou55:
idiotic pigs of Biafra refused to follow ebuka an Igbo man because ebuka decide not to be mad like them.
Hausa and Yoruba follow wise guy from the east

This post is pregnant with plenty implications for ipob yoots, one of which is they lack tolerance.

Truth be told the thing pain op well well

12 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: 67 Senators, 178 House Members Set To Endorse Lawan / Anger As Akpabio Mocks Nigerians Amid Nationwide Hardship / Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.