Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,929 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:42 AM

Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! (15451 Views)

One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) / Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by coputa(m): 9:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
Datazone:
The Ijaws are indeed troublesome, na the day when Itsekiri wan do their protest nai una wan still do una own?

I pray Malami's memo is taken seriously into consideration. If the Ijaws think they own the land, let them take the case to international Court , we, the Itsekiris are ready as documents can't lie. The former AGF of Delta State (Charles Ajuyah) has even commended Malami's timely intervention.

I urge every Nairalander to look at any world map earlier than 1991 (when Ijaws invaded our land and renamed it to Okerenkoko) and they will see the real name (Okerenghigo) on the map.

GAME TIME - Any Nairalander ( Ijaws in particular) that can show me Okerenkoko (the Ijaw fictitious name) on any world map earlier than 1991 will receive an airtime worth N15,000 from me.

Itsekiri's are the reasons warri is not moving forward,they cry wolves when there's none.OKERENKOKO is the real name,I worked in that community,it's an ijaw community.There's nothing like OKERENKIGHO,the Itsekiri's are mischievous.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by coputa(m): 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
SicilianMafia:
[s][/s]

Stop talking Nonsense
You cannot oppress the ijaw and go Scot free.they always fight for their right.they hate oppression.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by coputa(m): 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
Datazone:

They are indeed terrible. They are taking this land grabbing too far and this will be their demise. The days of sponsored killings are over - Tompolo and Jonathan. A new man is now the C-in-C.

#CrocodileSmile go reach them if dem Bleep up.
Can you please give an instance of land the ijaws.has grabbed from you.
Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by coputa(m): 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
slawomir:

them want die?

abi them think say oba of Benin na their mate
edo go send them into extinction and terminate that tribe

you never ever wonder why he be say na only we them add CITY join for Nigeria map. BENIN CITY
this is to say we don wise, develop, get sense and tear eye even before Nigeria start to dey exist
Una tear eyes and your state still remain largely undeveloped despite the influx of your women to Italy for prostitution.
Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by ChidiAlaigbo: 9:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
Vcblinks:
[quote you are a fool,go and be hating while d Igbo men are moving forward.bunch of ass holes.third class fool,u guys are so dumb,there was one fool in Lagos here that was insulting an Igbo man and I told how foolish he was and told him how foolish he his and explained how Igbo men hold the trade in nigeria, count 5 to 10 shops in Nigeria is an igbo,d Igbo's import every thing in the country I even went on to tell him even to the boxers he wore am sure it is an Igbo man.if u go to pharmacy is an Igbo am sure that imports d drugs we drink and I now asked d bigot who is third class citenzen here.people that where killed in numbers see where there are now.where I come from alone produced emegwali,Chike obi,d famous sculptor.while my village has up to 15 SANs alone and it boast of the largest market in west africa. Go over to nnewi and see d Japanese of nigeria, everything is assembled there and innoson has an assembling plant there.Who is the third class citenzen?.am sure your a wasterner.asslickers,voted an asshole in Nigeria

Who is this goat?

1 Like

Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by richiepolymer(m): 9:25pm On Jan 14, 2018
Everyone will soon realize what the Ijaw people are. Imagine how they invade people's land, set up a temporary camp there and then finally they rename the place or corrupt the name of the place. All of a sudden we started hearing Ijaw claiming gheleghele.......very soon they will claim they are the aborigines of Sokoto land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by waveman2: 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
All dis APC foolish people trying to do is cause a divide in delta BTW the ijaws and other tribe so dey can gather votes from delta. e no go work itsekiris and d ijaws are brothers and land issue will be resolve amicably. Come to think of it why hasn't, dis issue come up before now.dis apc northerners?

jesusloveyou55:
have you ever hear itsekiri make noise like ijaw and idiotic pigs of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by mitje(m): 9:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
desreek9:
I expected unity in everything south south but no they must fight each other, why cant they emulate south west such that even if there is any disagreement, they will settle it amicably without blowing it out of proportion.

Which one is protest again undecided
This problem of always wailing is as a result of the many tribes that exists in the south. Unlike the homogeneous tribal nature of the SW the SS is very heterogeneous hence the many childish cries
Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by suwalee(f): 9:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
AxxeMan:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/ijaw-itsekiri-youths-plan-five-million-man-march/
the itsekiri people are peaceful and highly accommodating people first time I went there I forgot my home I'm sure they would agree some day with the ijaws
Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by CirocBoi(m): 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
Datazone:
The Ijaws are indeed troublesome, na the day when Itsekiri wan do their protest nai una wan still do una own?

I pray Malami's memo is taken seriously into consideration. If the Ijaws think they own the land, let them take the case to international Court , we, the Itsekiris are ready as documents can't lie. The former AGF of Delta State (Charles Ajuyah) has even commended Malami's timely intervention.

GOD BLESS YOU, Same thing they wanted to do with epz..... Because of this useless lazy ijaw idiiots epz project was postponed, just imagine that epz should be name escravos/gbaramatu just imagine something that is not in your land. Tompolo dey hide now, don wanny done roll out, boyloaf own dey come

I urge every Nairalander to look at any world map earlier than 1991 (when Ijaws invaded our land and renamed it to Okerenkoko) and they will see the real name (Okerenghigo) on the map.

GAME TIME - Any Nairalander ( Ijaws in particular) that can show me Okerenkoko (the Ijaw fictitious name) on any world map earlier than 1991 will receive an airtime worth N15,000 from me.

Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by Ubenedictus(m): 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
coputa:
Itsekiri's are the reasons warri is not moving forward,they cry wolves when there's none.OKERENKOKO is the real name,I worked in that community,it's an ijaw community.There's nothing like OKERENKIGHO,the Itsekiri's are mischievous.
actually have you checked any old map to see the name of that community?

that you worked there doesn't make you a historian for the place nor does it make you a native.

ijaws in the SS are known for land grabbing, they flood places near their ancestral lands and take over the next community that isn't theirs.

there is another case on ground in gelegele which the ijaws renamed as gelegelegbene all in an effort to grab lands.

this isn't right,

2 Likes

Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
AxxeMan:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/ijaw-itsekiri-youths-plan-five-million-man-march/

The total population of Ijaws n itsekiris in Nigeria aren't up to 4 million - grin
Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by GrammarCheck: 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
Datazone:

They are indeed terrible. They are taking this land grabbing too far and this will be their demise. The days of sponsored killings are over - Tompolo and Jonathan. A new man is now the C-in-C.

#CrocodileSmile go reach them if dem Bleep up.

Ijaw has no land. They belong on water

4 Likes

Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
coputa:
My friend, shut up your dirty mouth and go to any world map earlier than 1991 (the year Ijaws took that land and renamed it from Okerenghigo to Okerenkoko) and upload it here. You'll see Okerenghigo.

Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ubenedictus:

that you worked there doesn't make you a historian for the place nor does it make you a native.

ijaws in the SS are known for land grabbing, they flood places near their ancestral lands and take over the next community that isn't theirs.

there is another case on ground in gelegele which the ijaws renamed as gelegelegbene all in an effort to grab lands.

this isn't right,
Thank you. Below is a map of the Midwestern region, look at the bottom, you will see Okerenghigo (the Itsekiri original name)

Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by Oyiboman69: 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
melvinjames:
Itsekiri are troublesome.

Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by Afriifa(m): 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
PreyeIjo:
Afrifa nenigbo eternaltruth Adafonju datazone my ijaw brothers come and see this rubbish ppl
don't mind dis yoruba casts claiming lands
Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by coputa(m): 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
Datazone:

My friend, shut up your dirty mouth and go to any world map earlier than 1991 (the year Ijaws took that land and renamed it from Okerenghigo to Okerenkoko) and upload it here. You'll see Okerenghigo.
Take.away that world map deceit.this is a historical and traditional matter.The same thing happened in warri,where the Urhobos gave lands to the Itsekiri's to stay and they forged documents laced with lies to claim warri,they even went.to the extent of naming their king as the olu of warri.
The Itsekiri's are cunning and deceitful.

4 Likes

Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by Yankee101: 10:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
AxxeMan:

We want to break naija up into different pieces but Ijaw can't stand Itshekiri...it goes on and on
Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by coputa(m): 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ubenedictus:

this isn't right,
is gelegele an Edo name,what does if means in Edo.why do the Itsekiri's wait until now to tell the world the real name of the community.OKERENKOKO is the real name

1 Like

Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
coputa:
Take.away that world map deceit.this is a historical and traditional matter.The same thing happened in warri,where the Urhobos gave lands to the Itsekiri's to stay and they forged documents laced with lies to claim warri,they even went.to the extent of naming their king as the olu of warri.
The Itsekiri's are cunning and deceitful.
Don't make us have the feeling that all Ijaws are primitive, illiterates and arrogant. What stops your tribe from taking the case to a law court rather than issue threats of crisis? Itsekiris won your grandfather (who is wiser than you all according to African adage) and we have the world map on our side - two solid proofs. The Ijaws brought nothing but condemn the proofs we have. How foolish can a tribe be? Why do you guys have to disregard the judgement of a Supreme Court? You think war and threat is the answer? Rather than find credible source to back Ijaw claim, your tribe keep trashing ours and bringing threats.
Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
coputa:
is gelegele an Edo name,what does if means in Edo.why do the Itsekiri's wait until now to tell the world the real name of the community.OKERENKOKO is the real name
How do you guys reason sef? Ijaw na mumu tribe I swear. Why don't you and your tribe take the issue to International Court if you like and say this rubbish you just said. The Lawyers and Judges will laugh hard at you and you may even get locked up. You know why? This statement, if thoroughly assessed, means a part of you acknowledge the fact that they own the land but the error is the fact that they are bringing it up at tge late hour. You're therefore hindering "Supreme Court" order. You may spend 10 years o... LMAO
Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by Afriifa(m): 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
coputa:
don't mind dem
Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by Afriifa(m): 10:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
Datazone:

Don't make us have the feeling that all Ijaws are primitive, illiterates and arrogant. What stops your tribe from taking the case to a law court rather than issue threats of crisis? Itsekiris won your grandfather (who is wiser than you all according to African adage) and we have the world map on our side - two solid proofs. The Ijaws brought nothing but condemn the proofs we have. How foolish can a tribe be? Why do you guys have to disregard the judgement of a Supreme Court? You think war and threat is the answer? Rather than find credible source to back Ijaw claim, your tribe keep trashing ours and bringing threats.
bro.. keep quiet if u have no facts to present
Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by Egein(m): 10:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
Lol. The entire Ijaw population worldwide isn't up to 3 million. Itsekiri people aren't up to 2 million. I wonder where each of them plan to get 5 million men each for their march. Jokers.
Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by Afriifa(m): 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
Datazone:

Thank you. Below is a map of the Midwestern region, look at the bottom, you will see Okerenghigo (the Itsekiri original name)
like Olu of warri.
Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2018
Afriifa:
bro.. keep quiet if u have no facts to present
Haha... See this fisherman. C'mon, bring facts. Go to the first page and play the game with me man. 15k at stake
Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by godofuck231: 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
melvinjames:
Itsekiri are troublesome.
Who told you that, have u heard one itsekiri community involved in kidnapping? Or violence against oil producing companies? Why did the white men settle in itsekiri communities other than the rest tribes there, court cases over lands in warri which go through litigation are won due to availability of landed documents, it means they own the land and are after what's theirs when will the ur urhhobos and ijaws stop grabbing lands that do not belong to them or their ancestors, better be on point, it is said that an itsekiri man has a receipt for even a dead man's head, that means count your fingers before you open your mouth to an itsekiri many could be burying ur self alive

1 Like

Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by Ubenedictus(m): 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
coputa:
yes gelegele is Edo, it means truly truly, there is even an Edo song like that.

these issues are not new, the ijaws just enjoy pushing for trouble, the issue was already brought before the supreme court and the verdict was given it is okerenghigo, this is the same was the gelegele case was settled in court decades ago, because the ijaws now enjoy militancy they want to push their guns in everyone faces.

you guys should obey the law and stop looking for trouble trying to grab lands.

1 Like

Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by godofuck231: 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
PreyeIjo:
This Edo boy Axxeman you don come back again abi, if you this Edo ppl feel say you fit use una ppl urhobo and this Yoruba ppl dressing like Edo take claim south south una dey joke ...rubbish

As for this itshekiri ppl , if we take Edo King and Edo culture from una norbe Yoruba remain ..... You this itshekiri are ijebu from Yoruba , na oba of Benin in 15th century send he son to rule una so we and urhobo go accept una to stay for our land!

Well as it is turning like this , it is obvious itshekiri cannot stay in delta again we go chase una back to that yorubaland ..... Itshekiri is not south south!!..... STOP HIDING UNDER EDO ..... GO BACK TO SOUTH WEST AND LET US HAVE PEACE THANK YOU!!
. Who sold you this lies, the British knows their history unlike ur tribe that could not read and write they know the prince of the niger delta, they know the king of the niger delta they know nana ebrohimi
Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by godofuck231: 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
PreyeIjo:
This Edo boy Axxeman you don come back again abi, if you this Edo ppl feel say you fit use una ppl urhobo and this Yoruba ppl dressing like Edo take claim south south una dey joke ...rubbish

As for this itshekiri ppl , if we take Edo King and Edo culture from una norbe Yoruba remain ..... You this itshekiri are ijebu from Yoruba , na oba of Benin in 15th century send he son to rule una so we and urhobo go accept una to stay for our land!

Well as it is turning like this , it is obvious itshekiri cannot stay in delta again we go chase una back to that yorubaland ..... Itshekiri is not south south!!..... STOP HIDING UNDER EDO ..... GO BACK TO SOUTH WEST AND LET US HAVE PEACE THANK YOU!!
. Who sold you this lies, the British knows their history unlike ur tribe that could not read and write they know the prince of the niger delta, they know the king of the niger delta they know nana ebrohimi, guy do hyd
Re: Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! by tuoyoojo(m): 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
this is divide n rule

I remember how bloody the 1997 crisis in warri was

don't let those unseen hands knock ur heads together

how do u eliminate two enemies simultaneously

get them to take out each other!!!

be wise my south south people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Former Appointees Of Fayose Dump PDP, Join APC / Amotekun Will Metamorphose To State Police - Akeredolu / VAT: Lagos Applies To Join Rivers As Respondents In FIRS Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.